Consequences Pt. 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a while before Olivia can get her own ball of sorrow settled. She cuddles Ana on the bed until Ana's tears subside and she settles into an exhausted sleep. Olivia knows that something is wrong downstairs, she can feel it with every fibre in her body, but she could not leave Ana. Ana who had loved her since they were so much younger and who had just poured her heart out to her. She had never seen her so upset, let alone completely overcome with such grief, and she owed it to Ana, more than owed, she desperately needed to comfort Ana to overcome the guilt she felt.

It was therefore with great relief that she could silently make her way down the stairs to find David cradling Jane, much as she had done for Ana. She wonders, 'Is this my doing?' Any man observing her and hearing her thoughts would have looked at her with complete disbelief. David looks up at her and sees the expression on her face and cannot but wonder what massive earth shattering event or incident she could have caused. Olivia, looking at his face, decides she better say nothing more.

Jane, upon hearing Olivia's voice, looks up and sees the face she is giving David which is unfairly angry with him. So, Jane promptly bursts into more tears.

Olivia rushes to the couch and unceremoniously pushes David's arm out of the way, picks up Jane, a seemingly herculean task for the smaller woman, and plops herself on the couch next to David, with Jane on her lap. Olivia then surprises him totally by leaning over and giving him a big kiss.

Then she says, "Might be a good idea if you got everyone a glass of water, my love, and a cold wet towel for us, please." Then adds, "Ana is asleep at the moment. We'll give her a while, shall we? Perhaps you can check on her and leave her water by the bed." In afterthought, "It wouldn't hurt if you gave her a kiss on the cheek while you're there. For some reason she thinks that she isn't wanted here. She needs lots of hugs and kisses from us all I think."

David looks very surprised and taken aback as her words sink in. For no sensible reason, a sudden rush of guilt runs through him that settles uncomfortably in his stomach. He nods at Olivia and just quietly says, "Of course," giving her a weak smile.

Jane has heard most of this through the sound of her hiccups and sobs. The inner carer in her is profoundly affected and stops the tide of self-recrimination, in such a way that she looks almost startled.

Olivia looks down at her. Olivia's own eyes filled with concern and a hint of guilt. "I know you were there, Jane. Why did you think Ana was crying?"

Jane lets it all pour out, all the things she'd thought when she'd come down from the bedroom, all the reasons she'd put the blame on herself and her resolution to move out. David, coming through with water, looks at Olivia. She looks back at him with guilt, yet amazing calmness.

He doesn't really understand what's going on. Totally confused, he rushes over and does the first thing he could think of. He pulls Olivia up off the couch, spilling Jane carelessly along the way, and pulls her into a kiss that he hopes, really hopes, is as heartfelt as possible.

Fortunately for him and for any hopes he might have for the rest of the day, the kiss does the trick. When he lets her go a little, she leans back against his supporting arms looking up at him, stunned and relieved, which he thinks, 'has to be a good thing, doesn't it?'

End of Consequences Three Part A

*****************************************************************************

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with the 5th anonymous post below me in that this story has just turned into a sex fest. He could handle one woman at a time, but trying to handle 3 is another story. The bar/club scene got out of hand with the girls having their biggest dick contest, and basically blowing David off by teasing him like they did. Were these girls hit by the "Martian Slut Ray"? Supposedly the girls are supposed to have a "swingers" party/gang bang party later that afternoon. Who's bright idea was that? And is Olivia supposed to participate in it, breaking her promise to David? That should go over like a lead balloon. I get the feeling that while Olivia loves her husband, part of her really wants to be single again so she can have sex whenever she wants to, with whoever she wants it with. I'm not really feeling what's going to happen next, but Olivia better watch herself, or she'll find herself divorced from David. Especially now that Jane has been thinking about moving out (realizing that Olivia and David were try to help her get over her divorce of Richard). Ana is still a big question mark, in that it's still unknown what her end game is. I don't know if I'll continue reading this story either, as it seems like every new chapter reminds me of the newer endings of George Anderson's February Sucks story that he wrote, and all of it's derivatives, of which there are many. Just like all of the "We Need To Talk " stories and all of the various versions of it. If anything, it seems like you're (the author) is just trying to pile more and more stuff into your story just to keep it near the top of new stories list. I thought there were only 3 parts to this (according to the top of chapter 1 page 1), but we've already had 4 parts of chapter 2, and one of chapter 3 already. So are you planning an a (which we already got), a- b, a- c, a- d, and an e too? Where will it end? I will say that this chapter was all over the map, and took forever to read as I kept getting lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I had a hard time with the changing POV of the narrator.

Looking forward to the next installment.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
No longer

The story I thought it was going to be so I for one am done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started of a good story then almost turned into a great story BUT too many twists and turns and now a cast of thousands I think you have lost me even before PART E 1234 F 1234 G 1234 ETC come along (jaybee186)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Wife's Confession My wife confesses her infidelity while on a girl's night out.in Loving Wives
The Party and the Indecent Proposal A wife is tempted by an indecent proposal.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the Singer A wife opts to go on tour with a band and the fallout.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Painful Mistake Loving Wife misjudges husbands resolve - big mistake.in Loving Wives
What Were You Thinking? Husband discovers his wife’s deception.in Loving Wives
More Stories