Consequences Pt. 08E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David came into the evening determined not to spend his time worrying about them, he was going to let them enjoy themselves and do what they want, during the afternoon he made sure they understood it and he got a range of strange looks. He suspected they ranged from "does he mean that" to "why would he". It was just the case that he wanted to treat everyone the same, he had virtually given Olivia her freedom so how could he not give similar to all the others. He just worried about their safety, he had given up worrying about anything else, especially after his morning with Olivia, he had deep suspicions of what was on her phone and it frightened him. He really wondered about looking but couldn't bring himself to do it, yet she must know he could look, did she assume he had or trust him.

Despite everything, he did find himself watching in between close encounters with various females in masks who made no secret of their intentions for his body and he couldn't help responding. As if he couldn't help himself he watched Olivia take particular interest in a table of two couples. They had been dancing close to her and he noticed that all four had singly danced one on one making sure to rub their bodies against her and he suspected one or two subtle touches to her skin. He danced with Olivia and felt that she was really hot in both her temperature and the horny sense, her concentration was off and her body very warm. He took her outside for a while and stroked and kissed her until she orgasmed very quickly, "thank you David I needed that badly" she said coming down from her state, "You want more?" he asked "Our private place isn't far" "Thank you no" she replied huskily that should keep me going for a while. He thought at that time, 'with any other woman I would take her home right there and then, but Olivia would just get back up and come back again.'

When they got back to the 'party' it was in full swing, the floor was virtually full of people cavorting and writhing in supposed dances. David found himself dancing less and less and was debating whether to round up any of his group that were wallflowers and call it a night. He wandered around the outskirts doing exactly what he knew he shouldn't do, that of keeping an eye on his ladies. The last he'd seen Olivia was sitting with the group who seemed to enclose her as if making her theirs for the evening, having watched her on and off through the evening he wasn't surprised she had been playing up to them all evening and his little tryst with her just helped her take her time with the seduction, as if that was needed. Looking at the group and the way they touched her he could see she had all four totally enthralled by her.

Message

David realised he hadn't seen anything of Olivia for somewhile and he started to wonder if she had changed masks again or some such, knowing her he thought she is in a dark corner with her hands in someone's pants. She wasn't with the group at the moment which was puzzling. He was wandering around aimlessly spotting his ladies, who was there, who wasn't and Olivia was definitely missing as was Bree and Ana. He expected to lose sight of Lauren at any moment as she was corralled in a corner with two fine looking filles. Jo and Louise were dancing together rubbing their bodies against each other in a very sexual way much to the delight of a group of people at a table nearby, he could see that they were playing up to them and wondered if they would end up with the entire group. Then Louise shimmied down Jo's body and then licked her all the way spending up far too much time between her legs for a dance floor but no one was complaining, when she reached Jo's head she kissed her thoroughly. Then Jo repeated the service, this time opening a gap so that Louise's pussy was plain to see with her tongue lapping at her clitoris. There was a huge cheer from everyone around and David could see husbands challenging their wives to beat that.

A body slid up beside him, he was amazed to find it was Olivia, "How are you doing lover?" she asked sexily and he knew straight away she was out of control.

"What have you been up to?" I dared to ask.

"Come with me, I want to tease you, Is that ok?"

"Why not, I was thinking of leaving soon anyway" She made a face at that like I was a spoilsport. "Aren't you having any fun?"

"My wife is too busy for fun"

"That's true she said "completely oblivious to what he was saying in her present persona. "They stopped by a pillar, and she said, "What do you think of those two?" The only two he could see were two young guys hanging about away from the crowd near one of the exits.

"They look like your type" he said, "I want them David",

"I guessed you would"

She was trying to get me to say something. "Do you want me to stop you Olivia?"

she looked at me "Your no fun"

"I'm your husband Olivia, if you want to get fucked lets go outside and Ill fuck you bow-legged, but that's not what you want is it."

In the end I couldn't see much point in this conversation. "I'm not going to stop you Olivia, I told you I wasn't" She pouted at that, "your choice, you're the one who will be ashamed tomorrow and I won't want to be with you"

I walked away but not too far, I just wanted to register what she was prepared to do against me, because that's how it felt.

David

I watched as she slid in between the two and started to kiss one of them as the other closed up behind her and started kissing her neck. This obviously had the right effect on her because she pushed her bottom back into his groin. I knew what was going to happen, she loved taking two at once but I didn't know if she had any lube, my concern 'as silly as it seemed' was where they were going. Having kissed both thoroughly and rubbed her body up against them as well as fondling their penises, she led them outside. Olivia would know I was still there I'm sure and it would add to the frisson of pleasure the bad behaviour was giving her, it was what made it better than having good sex with someone who loved her I knew. I had thrown a coin in my mind and if she went to our secret place I would bust it up out of pure spite. They headed that way and I gradually made myself more visible, Olivia kept looking over her shoulder at me puzzled by how I was getting nearer and nearer.

As she neared our spot and was about to enter she took one last look over her shoulder and cocked an eyebrow. I shook my head and run a finger across my throat. I saw her face wonder then realise and then shock go across her expression. I leant against a nearby post, watching and waiting. At the last moment she changed direction and went somewhere else, then she looked at me one more time. I waved, turned, and walked away. Then I went to the ballroom and told anyone from my group who was on the fringes that I was heading off to bed. They all just acknowledged, they were having a great time.

I got myself showered and into bed and was trying to get into an audiobook while playing a game on the phone. I couldn't sleep because I was worrying, they really didn't need me, my group, it was getting very late and I was feeling lonely even though it was somewhat self-imposed.

Then I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. Checking the screen, it was Olivia messaging.

'Ohh Shit' was my first thought 'what is she up to now' She was sending me a bunch of photos and I really didn't want to see them. I sent her a message saying, 'The idea of what might be in your photos does not make me want to see them so I am going to delete them,' with that I hoped not to hear more. Eventually I fell asleep but then I was woken at some early hour of the morning by my phone buzzing again. I picked it up, heart in mouth, I was even becoming resigned to Olivia and some of the others losing the babies and that I wasn't too old to start a new sane relationship.

Hi David

"Hi Olivia, where are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, perhaps you can work it out."

"No thanks, Are you safe, are you ok?"

"Ohh I am very ok, and getting better by the minute"

"I don't think I want to know"

"Well right now I have four sets of hands caressing my body." She ignored me

"Have you lost all control Olivia?"

"I have lover, Wouldn't you like to have a live video call with me, you might like it."

"If you were my Olivia and on your own I'd love it."

"Surely you wouldn't be grudge the devil in me from having some fun, you did say you like me as a dirty girl."

"I like my Olivia as a dirty girl not the bad thing inside you that you call your devil, stop twisting my words."

"That's such a shame because I wanted to involve you, you wanted to know everything right? Surely you must have seen everything on my phone, some of it is much worse."

"No I haven't, I told you I respect your privacy."

"Ahh well perhaps I shouldn't have messaged you."

"Olivia, please think about this, don't give up on me and you, this could be the final straw."

A message came asking him he would accept video. There was a video of her face, it was kind of abnormal, as if she were taken over by lust. "I am going to get fucked David, are you sure you wouldn't like to watch?"

"Nope I am going back to sleep, don't bother to come home" and I shut off the connection

After that my phone continued to ping, presumably she was sending me something or other, I hoped not because I would not want to miss a 'help me' message from one of the others. Then I got tired of being the one who worried and turned my phone off.

In the morning I got up early, there weren't any bodies in my bed so I assumed that they had all had a night out. There were dozens of messages and videos from Olivia as if she carried on assuming I was still there with her.

I chanced the first just to see if I was right, She gave him a huge beatific smile and 'You won't regret it I promise, it's going to be a wonderful fuck' One of them is putting lots of lube on my little anus and on my pussy. And she moved the phone to show hands rubbing all over her lower regions.

"Is Jane there, one of these guys is just what she likes."

"Mmmm" she typed I feel all slippery and sexy, I can't wait.

"I have two fingers in my pussy" and she showed me.

"Now there's fingers pushing at my little anus and a tongue on my clit" and she was giving a view that moved somewhat.

I am going to give you a complete view soon David, wouldn't you like that.

The picture went back to hands playing with her breasts, more action below where a third finger was being added in her pussy and another was fully inside her anus.

"This is so wonderfully dirty" was her next message

Then the phone must have been taken out of her hands because it was moved to a position with a full view of a bed. She was laid across it, two women were playing with her lower parts. Either side of her were two men, one substantially well endowed, kissing and stoking up and down her body playing with her breasts and nipples. One went to kiss her and she turned away which he found surprising, The whole scene reminded him of a human sacrifice scene from a film.

It continued as the ladies licked her and fingered her then one at a time they moved onto her mouth and relentlessly rotated their hips over her face so that she had to service everything, to their requirement. At the same time the other woman bit and nibbled and sucked and twisted her nipples.

The men got into the act as the smaller of the two slid into her pussy while the other bent over licking her clit, he didn't seem to cum, there just seemed to be a silent agreement between the two men that they change places. The one who was now licking her clit was also pushing a finger inside her anus and then he pushed a second in. It was obvious where this was going and not long before the bigger guy stopped and they lifted her off the bed and turned her over. The big guy laid underneath and the smaller guy inserted his cock into her anus, they then took her together for maximum contact and the ladies pushed Olivia's mouth onto their pussy whilst now kissing each other. The whole thing ended with Olivia Laid out on one side of the bed whilst the husbands either fucked one of their wives and finally came inside them.

David hadn't been able to stop himself from watching and seeing it though then became violently sick. It continued for somewhile until he emptied his insides and couldn't bring up anymore when he wretched; he decided to leave it for someone else to clear up. Afterwards he just felt thankful that there was only one day left until they flew home. Not sure of his plans exactly but he hurriedly packed his main bag and left it by the entrance door ready to leave with his phone resting on top, he didn't want any calls and he wanted them to know it. Then he dressed, threw some clothes in a backpack, grabbed a bottle of sunblock, his wallet and his camera and headed out. First he went to the dock and enquired about a trip along the shore to the town at the other end of the island. They agreed to pick him up later but he decided he didn't want to come back that night so after some haggling they agreed to pick him up the following morning.

He decided he was going to wander the streets doing some street photography, the place seemed full of character and looked perfect. First though he found himself a little bed and breakfast, it was clean and small but the patrons seemed very helpful and friendly so he booked in and asked for a morning call.

Venturing out onto the streets he allowed the feel of the place to fill his senses, the vivid colours the sounds the shapes and along the way all of his worries disappeared. By late afternoon he felt like he had had a great day and glad he had been forced to escape, there and then he decided that come what may he would make more such days a part of his life. He found a café that spilled out onto the street and took a seat, he ordered coffee and dwelled people watching and occasionally pulling out his camera to capture a moment in time. Afternoon turned to evening and the staff changed, he found himself looking into the eyes of an extremely beautify local woman, her breasts spilled forward as she bent forward and asked him if he would like something to eat, caught unawares he blurted out "Yes please, you" then he tried to stammer out his apologies. The waitress didn't look in the slightest offended and was in fact just waiting for him to make an order or not. Eventually he asked for a menu, just for something normal to say.

As the waitress entered the café, she turned and looked back, appraising him fully, then asked her colleague, "who is that" "Her friend shrugged, very handsome isn't he" "He is" she admitted which was something her friend very rarely heard her say. Her husband had left her a few years ago and she was very negative about men normally.

David ordered a meal if only to watch the lovely creature coming and going, if her friend came out he became very disappointed and it must have been written across his face because she was standing in the shadows watching. He found himself dragging out the evening just to be with her, knowing full well nothing could come of it. Somehow or other she made sure that she saw him back to his hotel and didn't leave. Lisa, the woman's name, was everything he liked in a woman, curvy, buxom, and full of passion, as a result he gave her everything he could to make the night special for her.

In the early hours of the morning she said "Enough my beautiful lover, my body can take no more, phew! I wish we'd met before."

He looked at her assessing, "and what?"

"I think we would have made quite the couple, I'm out of practice but I would make sure that I ate up all your passion and more, did you even come yet. He looked slightly guilty. Come my lover, one more time, but just for you. As he slid back inside her he felt the muscles in her walls close around him and she moved in a way to give the most traction, sucking and stroking with her tightness and the movement of her hips. Amazingly he cried out quickly, it was a climax he would remember. "Perhaps you have left me a little present" she half joked.

David rested a while and then got up to get his camera, he had already taken lots of shots of her working but now surprisingly she allowed him to photograph her naked and played along with him moving her into lewd positions, finally she took him inside her and he photographed their coupling until she fell back exhausted. "Kiss my penis please," he said and she did more than that as he fired off several shots. Then they both fell onto the bed for a short sleep, she to get home for her son and he to catch the boat home. Give me your contact details he said, I will send you mine, 'Huh! she thought that won't happen but it was worth it' She just had a little hope.

When David arrived back at the Chalet, everyone was up and waiting, there were questions galore but he refused to answer on the grounds that there was no one there when he had left. He just smiled at them all and ushered them onto the transfer bus to go to the airport. For a moment he stood just double checking they were all there and when he was satisfied he let his mind drift back to the previous day and a huge smile grew across his face that made him glow with happiness. He sat at the front with the driver and put on his earphones to tune everything else out, he had memories he wanted to savour and nothing was going to spoil it for him at least until he got home.

End of Consequences 08 Part E

©2022 Bacchant2

***********************************************************************************************

To be continued in Part 09A

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Perfect Wife Ch. 01 Well almost.in Loving Wives
Hey Angel Protective mom and her fight with guilt.in Loving Wives
An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 01 A loving wife is up to no good...in Loving Wives
Lullaby A sequel to better off.in Loving Wives
Second Chance? Wife Strays, Wants a second chance.in Loving Wives
More Stories