All Comments on 'Conservation Work has Furry Rewards'

by 5A4nxL32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Loved it. I love furry women and have had many. My wife is furry, legs, bush and armpits. Mmm. I have quite a few stories on my page in regards to my “exploits.” Furry for me every time. It’s the best. Natural women rule. Great tale. Cheers 🥂

5A4nxL325A4nxL3210 months agoAuthor

Thanks very much Shaglus. Really appreciate your endorsement as it makes it worth while creating the story. Your preferences match mine exactly. Glad your wife is totally natural.

DarthZ12DarthZ1210 months ago

Another great story. Thank you so much for it!

5A4nxL325A4nxL3210 months agoAuthor

My pleasure DarthZ12. So rewarding to receive such positive feedback. Anything you'd love to see in a future story?

DarthZ12DarthZ129 months ago

As an example, the next story can be based on that:

One guy, owner of some company comes to the office of enterprise to do some paperwork.

The enterprise employee who helped him is a women and wears a very black stockings or pantyhose, but her notices that she has very hairy legs. They start talking, then met in the evening, then he found that she is all hairy, he likes it, but she looks very unhappy. She told him the story that once she was younger, her sister had a wedding and asked her to shave her legs and armpits before the ceremony, as all bridesmaids are supposed to wear sleeveless dresses with legs blow the knee open. She refused, but in a day before wedding, they had a hen-party, all were drunk and her sister and her friends shaved her legs and armpits. Since that time, she decided to never shave any part of her body, but at her current job, they found that she has hairy legs and her boss told her to shave or they will fire her.

The guys told her that everything is fine and proposed to her position in his company, but before that, he would shave her legs for her, she would come to the office with shaved legs, tell her boss to fuck off and leave that job by her own.

5A4nxL325A4nxL329 months agoAuthor

Thanks Darth for the idea. Probably won't write another for a few weeks but see if I can incorporate some of your ideas into a story. Thanks for the thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous