Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took every bit of willpower I had, but I resisted the urge to simply pause and savor Sydney's assault on my cock. I knew what Sydney intended do next, but reminded myself that I had a fully primed mature pussy on the table to satisfy. This had become a personal challenge for me.

I slipped the index fingers of both hands into Betsy's opening and spread her lips wide. I had something deeply important to say to her pussy and I wanted her to understand every one of my words. I drew my tongue carefully across her clit to get her attention. I then exploded, lapping furiously at her open channel. Betsy let out a long, happy yelp. I had her attention.

At the same time, Sydney upped the stakes underneath the table by first licking the underside of my joystick slowly several times and then enveloping only the head of it with her lips. I knew from past experience she was preparing to swallow my entire length in one single, swift gulp very soon. If past experience held true, she would be sucking and gobbling down an enormous load of my jizz very soon. It was a given that I would yield to her needy little mouth. I wouldn't be able to keep myself from cumming. If I was to satisfy her mother fully, and in the manner she deserved, this might develop into a race to the finish line.

I was lapping away at Betsy's slick twat at a feverish pace. Sydney increased the intensity of her work as well. It would only be a matter of moments before she would manage to force the entire length of my pipe down her throat. I knew for certain that when she did, I would become nothing more than a mindless, fizzing, cum-filled bottle rocket, unable to do anything except explode with a squealing pop down Sydney's throat. Timing was critical now. I could only hope that Betsy had reached critical mass as well. Otherwise, she was going to be left one very disappointed mother.

"Shi-i-i-t!" Betsy called out. Her voice erupted loud, slow and husky from the deepest parts of her belly. Almost immediately, her breathing went berserk, and she began to huff and pant in the shortest of desperate little breaths.

From somewhere beneath the table, I heard Sydney chirp once sharply like a bird and then take a deep breath. I took a quick, deep breath too. As Sydney once told me just before sliding the slender, curving length of an entire banana down her throat, "Breathing is important."

I was about to discover how important breathing could be! Sydney dove into my lap. I felt her mouth crash all the way to the base of my cock, and she scooped up my balls softly in her warm hand and I began to feel her tongue curling, rolling slowly over the sensitive underside of my cock as it strained against her jaws and throat.

Sydney had left me no choice. I let out a deep gasp, then began to convulse and erupt like a volcano. Sydney's sudden assault on my stiff cock caused me to dive forward hard into her mother's sweet channel as well. When I say hard, I mean really hard and really deep. My tongue was fully extended as I touched down and I believe I struck her cervix with enough force to send Betsy into shock. She yelped with the force of my dive. I have no idea how long I spasmed in Sydney's throat. I only know that when I stopped my full-faced assault on Betsy's pussy, I was completely drained and Betsy lay beneath me, limp, barely breathing, and I hoped, satisfied for the moment.

All this commotion was followed by more than a minute of silence. The only sounds to be heard were labored gasps, a few whimpers, and gooey little noises as each of us gulped away at the waning remnants of our lust. I continued to lap slowly through Betsy's channel hoping to soothe any lingering hunger she might have had. Sydney, after sucking on my withering firehose for the longest time, simply withdrew her mouth. Her lips made a soft smacking noise as they separated from my cock. The three of us seemed to dangle peacefully like this, suspended together for a long, delicious moment as we each reveled in our own individual parts in this frenzied lust play.

"Don't forget about me, Torby! You promised!" finally Sydney called out.

She was first to speak. While she had put forth a great deal of effort and had every right to be just as spent as Betsy and I, she had yet to receive the thorough tongue lashing I had promised her. Even as I struggled to catch my breath, I could sense the urgent need in her voice.

"Oh... yes... yes... I will... dear," I panted out with great labor between my gasps for breath.

I pushed myself -- my face, mostly -- up out of the soupy mess between Betsy's open legs, gazed down past the table's edge to discover the head of my limp and quite drained manhood resting upon Sydney's pixie-like chin. She looked up at me with those pleading blue eyes of hers as if to tell me how aroused she was. She had certainly done a fine job at cleaning up the enormous load I must have flooded her throat and mouth with this time. I thought I detected a bit of my spunk hanging from her nose, but couldn't be sure in the dim light surrounding her.

Her mother chose this very moment to stir slightly. Both her legs settled down upon the table's edge, still spread nice and wide. They framed Sydney's young face and my cock rather provocatively, with their stockings and high heels dangling there. Seeing this scene caused my cock to stir ever so slightly.

"Pu-lease, Torby!" she begged.

I know, I know, you're doubting my ability to 'get it up' again after so much sex already, but in my defense, I had never been with two women like this before. I had never been with two such beautiful women like this before. Hell, I'd only been with one woman who had ever wanted me this badly -- and she was under the table begging me for more!

I did my best to waddle backward a step or two from the table. I grasped Sydney under her arms and hoisted her up. I have no idea how I managed this feat of strength. I am by no means a 'he-man' type but I think all the testosterone raging in me had something to do with it. In any case, I lifted and twisted her lithe, impish little body until she was upside down and I was gazing into her lovely blue grotto of a pussy. It was a breathtaking sight and I gazed, completely mesmerized by the sight of her sweet pink pussy lips winking at me through all of that glistening cotton-candy blue fur. I must have stared for too long, because she began to groan and her upturned legs started to pedal away at thin air.

"Torby!" she screamed, "What are you doing?"

Her plea snapped me out of my reverie, and I moved suddenly to bring her open legs to rest on my shoulders.

"Oh, Torby!" she squealed, elated by my maneuver.

"Mmph!" was the only answer I could muster since my tongue was now spread over her swollen clit and my nose had splashed down into her sodden little slit.

I think Sydney began to orgasm almost immediately. Her legs paddled the air, folded and unfolded around my head, and doubled up in front of me like a pair of dueling boa constrictors capped off in cotton-candy blue high heels. Her remarkable pussy was every bit as drenched as ever but this time I had gravity at work in my favor. All of that delicious nectar pooled in her opening and began to trickle down her belly as I slurped and lapped away at her clit. I did my best to capture all of the juices I could. After all, she had done her best to capture all of my milky hot magma. It was only fair for me to return the favor.

Thankfully, Sydney did not last nearly as long this time as she had that night in the motel room or I would have toppled over like a snowman in ninety-degree weather. She alternately squealed and giggled and pedaled her legs in the air and, in general made a shameless spectacle of herself. As her climaxes rolled on and after a time, began to wane, I noticed that she never once attempted to touch my cock even though it was standing proudly at attention squarely before her inverted face. I had even tried swaying my hips back and forth in hopes this would encourage her to 'take the bull by the horn,' but with no success.

"You know," I began when her orgasms had subsided and I could breathe again, "I have a perfectly good erection down there. You're just letting it go to waste."

I started to right her then. As I turned her lithe young body around and set her down I marveled that it didn't really matter whether Sydney was slung upside-down over my shoulders or standing upright in those high-rise high heels of hers, her sweet lips were still only inches from my cock.

"I was saving you," she said almost as if nothing had happened, "You see, my mother still has needs." The emphasis she put on the word 'needs' reminded me my work was not done.

Betsy! I had forgotten all about her beautiful mother sprawled on the dinner table before me! I looked up from Sydney only to discover her mother had barely moved in the past few minutes.

"Boy, you really did a number on mom!" Sydney remarked with a glance over her shoulder. "But -- I should have expected that. You're so considerate and my mother has gone a long, long time without a man. -- At least that's what she told me. You are going to need all your strength for tonight."

Even now, several minutes after her mother's thorough tongue lashing, she was barely moving. I took a sort of twisted delight in knowing I had laid waste to such a lovely, mature and sensual woman. Her pussy still glistened with my saliva and her splayed-out and stocking-clad legs looked ever so inviting.

"I think I'm going to leave you two alone for awhile. You might see if mom wants to go to her bedroom. It's down the hallway there," Sydney motioned with a toss of her head, "It's the first door on the right. I'm going to clean the kitchen up a bit before I turn in."

Sydney turned toward the kitchen and when she reached the door, turned and said slyly, "Oh -- and in case you're interested -- my room is at the end of the hallway, just past the bathroom. "I wouldn't mind at all if you woke me up in the night... as long as you still have enough strength left to wake me up properly. I still worry about all that tension that comes from having 'morning wood.' Tommy taught me it was important to take care of all that tension. You'll come see me in the morning if you're having trouble with your morning wood, won't you?"

I grinned and nodded. Sydney had learned so much from Tommy. Her concern for my morning wood problem was touching. If I could have at that very moment, I would have patted Sydney on that cute, bare little bottom of hers as she wriggled her way through the kitchen door.

Turning, I called out to Betsy softly, "Betsy... Betsy... Time to wake up!" I stood between her open thighs and surveyed her lovely body. For a woman in her mid-forties she clearly took good care of herself. Her belly was smooth, her breasts were small, firm and even in this position flat on her back, they didn't loll sleepily to either side of her ribcage. Instead, their hard, arrow-like nipples pointed up to the ceiling with almost perfectly parallel and vertical focus. The similarity of their breasts seemed to be almost the only thing mother and daughter shared in common. Betsy was of course taller, more catlike, even down to the sharper features of her face. I marveled at how very different in appearance they were, but how sensual and unselfish they both were.

I placed my palms on her thighs and ran them softly upward to her belly. I placed an index finger on the bit of pink flesh shrouding her clit and slowly toyed with it, hoping to rouse her.

Betsy began to purr, and then to stir, stretching slowly and smiling, as if I had just awakened her from a long and restful slumber. She opened her eyes, gazed up at me and still smiling, asked, "So, Mr. Torbelson, do you intend to abuse me anymore tonight?"

"Oh yes! Certainly! Possibly for hours! But I am told you have a bedroom just down the hall. I assume you have a nice soft bed there?"

"A bed would be nice, wouldn't it?"

I helped her down from the table and let her lead the way. I followed mostly because it was so damn rewarding to watch her tight bottom wobbling unsteadily from side to side from behind as she tried to walk.

At her bedroom doorway she turned, resting her arm and hip against the doorframe to steady herself and half-muttered, "You make it hard for a lady to walk straight."

She paused a moment, let her eyes drift down to my crotch and added, "God, but you are hard again!"

"I thought you'd never notice."

She smiled coyly, motioned to me with her finger and eased on into her room. I followed, my cock leading the way. I discovered Betsy had turned on the light and was now smiling a cock-eyed smile at me from her bed.

"Come kiss me?" she asked in a little-girl voice that sounded very much like Sydney.

She surely didn't know what she was asking. My face, my cock - in fact, much of my body was now coated with her daughter's lust-honey in various stages of dampness. While Sydney hadn't had the opportunity to sit on my face this time, I could feel all those sweet tracks of her juices drying on my chin, nose and lips. I wasn't sure Betsy had bargained for that.

"I hope you know what you're asking!"

I crawled onto the bed beside her, embraced her softly and gently began to kiss her. I had been using my tongue so much in the past hour, what with dinner and then taking my dessert in two truly sweet pussies that I just mindlessly slipped my tongue between Betsy's lips as I began to fondle one of those ripe, firm breasts of hers.

"W-what -- what is that!" she squealed and pushed me away, "Is that my pussy I'm tasting?"

She began to examine my face more closely. I'm sure she could see bits of crusty, drying juices on my chin and nose. I didn't have the courage to tell her most of what she had just tasted was her daughter's doing. I'm sure there was still some residue from her own lust mixed in with Sydney's on my face but she likely had no idea how overwhelming the flow of her daughter's secretions could be. That's just not something mothers and daughters share with one another. By way of me, Betsy was sharing a lot more with her daughter than she may have bargained for.

"Well, some of it is," I answered. I wasn't lying, exactly.

"Your face and your chin have been... drenched!" she marveled and then licked her lips, sniffed the air, and smiled faintly, as if deciding whether she liked the taste and aroma of pussy. "Do you like this?" she asked.

I shuddered slightly, grinned broadly and answered with an enthusiastic, "Oh yes!"

"We-l-l-l," she responded, "If you like it then that's good enough for me."

She pulled me close and we resumed our kissing. My hands were all over her sweet, sexy body in a heartbeat. Betsy proved to be every bit as adventurous as her daughter in many ways. Some of her fervor may have been due to the long dry spell Sydney had alluded to but I had a real sense that Betsy dePoet loved sex and earnestly wanted it with as much enthusiasm from her partner as she was exhibiting with me in this very moment. There was something innocent and even more childlike about her spirit in this than her daughter's.

I lost track of the number of times I came that night and I had absolutely no idea how many individual orgasms Betsy had in the course of our night either. I only know that I came deep inside her a few minutes later and before I could even fall asleep, she was on me like an excited cowgirl hellbent for another party in town on a Saturday night. She got to the party alright and she took me along too. Apparently, her little nap on the dining room table as I lapped away at her daughter's capsized bottom with Sydney's legs had done wonders for both her stamina and her sexual appetite.

I, on the other hand, was a different story. Sometime shortly after my second volcano-like eruption into Betsy's bucking, writhing, tight cowgirl ass, I must have simply blacked out. I awoke with Betsy slumped forward on top of me. My belly was swimming in a gooey mix of our juices. I was too weak even to ease my lover off of me. Betsy was straddling me like a cowgirl. I wasn't sure how much time had passed.

The two of us fell asleep this way with Betsy atop me like little more than a smoldering jumble of kindling. Both of us were exhausted wrecks. I awoke some time in the middle of the night to the stirrings and moans of Betsy, now sitting upright atop me again and squirming her hips back and forth across my belly. It took me almost a minute to realize that this hot, mature mother had already gotten me hard again and was determined to coax another orgasm out of me. The lights were still on. Her taut, middle-aged body looked positively incredible working back and forth over my torso, especially when I noticed how provocatively her firm tits shuddered and bucked in this, her time of need.

"O-o-h!" I groaned out slowly just as she threw her hips into overdrive.

Betsy's eyes suddenly flew open and I could see a flash of shock in her eyes. If I was not mistaken, my lover had been doing all of this in her sleep! Her eyes looked down into mine in a spark of recognition, and her jaw seemed to tighten with determination. She adjusted her legs and bore down harder upon my cock.

"Give me everything you've got, Torby!" she huffed out.

A couple of minutes later, with her ass still grinding and bucking away on my cock, I did truly did give her everything I had. I honestly didn't have much left by this time but when I came, it felt like I was being skinned alive, turned inside-out, and french-kissed by a lust-crazed vacuum cleaner all at the same time. I distinctly recall blacking out after all this, but not before watching Betsy shriek, throw herself into a series of lewd rhythmical shudders and then collapse on top of me one more time.

We both slept peacefully this time. I awoke before Betsy with the sun already shining through her bedroom curtains. I was careful to roll her off of me, slip the sheet over her and make her as comfortable as I could. She hardly stirred through all of my movements and none of it seemed to interrupt her peaceful breathing. I hit the bathroom, then turned off her lights and quietly eased my way down the hall toward Sydney's room.

Sydney was nowhere to be found. Her bed had been slept in but she was missing. Instead of searching for her, I decided to clean up. I was after all, a sticky, crusty mess from head to toe. I found myself smiling as I recalled each bawdy act required to achieve my present condition. Here I was standing nude in a beautiful woman's bedroom who was ten years my junior with the dried remnants of her overflowing pussy juices covering almost my entire head. Only minutes before I had extracted my poor, spent cock from her lovely mother's tight little twat, where I had delivered two rich and much deserved loads of my seed. I stood outside the bathroom and recalled all of the things I had done with my nose and my mouth during the past twelve hours and the tight, delicious places my cock had visited. Life couldn't get much better. I was still smiling when I stepped into the shower next to Sydney's room with the raw beginnings of yet another hardon.

It felt strange to be showering alone in an unfamiliar bathroom when I knew there were two beautiful and equally messy women nearby but it certainly did feel wonderful to be clean. Still nude, I began to search for Sydney. She still wasn't in her room. I slipped past a peacefully sleeping Betsy and made my way to the kitchen. Sydney was seated at the kitchen table, the Sunday paper spread out before her.

"Good morning!" Sydney called out cheerfully.

She looked absolutely gorgeous sitting at the breakfast table, her perky breasts hovering above the funny papers and a cup of tea in one hand. The bright morning sunlight shining in on her seemed to create a spectacular glow surrounding and encompassing her. Her nipples, erect as they were, appeared to glow in this extraordinary light. I immediately decided the only way Sydney could have been any more beautiful in this moment was if she had been nestled in my lap, my cock pressed tightly, warmly between our two bellies. I could only stand in the doorway and stare.

1...345678