Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you take good care of my mother?"

"I am happy to report your mother is sleeping quite soundly. I believe I can safely say that Ms. dePoet has been carefully and thoughtfully attended to in a most courteous and thorough manner by yours truly," I announced with a grandiose flourish of my hand and a much too deep bow.

She giggled and asked, "Did you leave any of my poor, sweet mother's brains intact?"

I decided to maintain our little bit of banter as best I could and, with the same high-toned trill in my voice as before, I replied, "Madame dePoet has been given my utmost attention. If she had any brains before, I have done my best to fuck them completely out of her. I even took the additional step of attempting to thoroughly scramble her ovaries. She will most certainly live but I suspect she may walk with a pronounced limp for many days to come and she may well be cursed with a persistent smile that lingers well into next month."

Sydney uttered a heartfelt belly laugh over this and I moved quickly into the chair across from her.

"Can I get you some breakfast? A bowl of cereal? Toast?" she asked, when she finally stopped laughing.

I wanted to tell her that licking her sloppy-wet pussy right here on the breakfast table would be all I needed for breakfast. Again, I was positive her candy-blue muff was leaking juices like a watering can with a hole in the bottom. I never got the chance to choose anything from Sydney's breakfast menu, however.

"We probably shouldn't be joking about your mother's sex life," I offered as the beginning of an apology.

It felt strange for me to joke with Sydney about her own mother's sexual needs, especially considering a few of the key facts. To begin with, I had known both Sydney and her mother in a deeply and intimately biblical sense numerous times over the past few hours. Second, she and I were both quite nude, and to bring matters to an even sharper head, my erection was clearly sticking up above the kitchen table for Sydney to see. She seemed surprisingly at ease with our situation. I was about to learn why.

"I'm sure Mom hasn't told you, but she hasn't been with a man since my parents divorced six years ago. You are the first man she has been with," she told me in an almost confidential tone, "You are probably the first man in all that time that she's even been interested in."

I didn't know whether to be flattered or worried. On the one hand, it's nice to know Betsy found me attractive, but it also put me under a lot of pressure. I mean, a beautiful woman who's gone so many years without a man has probably placed some impossibly high requirements on my performance. Had I met her expectations? This bit of news left me fretting about Betsy's appraisal of my performance.

I quit worrying about Betsy's opinion of me the instant I felt my cock begin to throb and rub against the table in time with my heartbeat. Gazing at a naked Sydney across the table in all her innocent glory was starting to make me a little crazy. I had plans for my hardon. My plans involved Sydney's tight little pussy, much screaming on her part, much grunting on my part, and would end with large quantities of my cum dribbling slowly out of her sweet little opening. I could see the whole thing in my mind's eye. Sydney, spread-eagled on the table right in front of where she now sat, screaming her little head off while I grunted and thrust between those slender, wide-open legs of hers. Thinking about it made me a little light-headed. A lack of blood flowing to my brain was becoming a problem. My cock was demanding a lot of blood right now.

My plans proved futile. I am a mere mortal, after all -- and a weak-willed mortal at that. Before I could say a word or make even the slightest move in my plan, Sydney was beside me. She leaned in close and wrapped both her delicate hands around my unbending shaft. Her hands looked so small and slender against the dark-red throb of my cock. I was a goner and I knew it.

"You look so uncomfortable, Torby. Will this help?" she offered. She was on her knees by now, jacking her hands slowly, tenderly up and down my shaft.

I gave up all control. Without a second of hesitation I twisted my chair toward her and let out one long, relieved sigh as all the tension seemed to flow out of me. "Yes-s-s!" I purred.

She wasn't done attending to me by a long shot. As I looked down into her lovely blue eyes, her mouth opened in the shape of a small oval and she began to daub at the head of my cock with her tongue. My mind fixed instantly on the memory of Sydney practicing her 'technique' when we first met on our bus ride. The torture she put that long, firm, ripe banana through filled my head and I had to fight hard to prevent myself from cumming then and there like some mindless, out-of-control teenager. I regained my self-control by moving beyond memories of how Sydney tortured that poor banana to replacing them with thoughts of Sydney's sweet lips snuggling down into the thick and curly nest of pubic hair surrounding my cock. In my imagination, her head twisted and nodded with my cock lodged down her throat and I almost came again. I fought the urge, reminding myself the very best was yet to come.

"You look more relaxed already and I'm just getting started! Get just as comfortable as you can! After all, you have a lot of responsibilities now," she encouraged me. She seemed quite pleased with herself.

Her mention of responsibilities puzzled me but I wasn't about to interrupt Sydney now.

What followed was even more wonderful, more pleasurable and more thrilling than my own plans for Sydney's pussy could ever have been. She licked the underside of my shaft as if it were a popsicle, slipped her open mouth over just the head of it and playfully swiveled her head about on it as if she were somehow a permanently connected moving part of my cock.

Then she got serious about tormenting me. I watched her begin by repeating the inviting steps she had taken with that banana on our bus trip. Seconds later my cock glistened with a mix of her saliva and my pre-cum. It was dribbling slowly down my shaft and pooling on my belly. I braced myself for what I knew would come next. Sydney glanced up at me and took a carefully measured deep breath. I immediately remembered how important breathing was for all that Sydney was about to do and I silently thanked Tommy for the valuable guidance he had given her in all of this.

Sydney pressed onward. Her lips spread out over my cock and drove downward. She drew her head back, taking a deep breath, then lunged downward, struggling to fit more of my girth into her mouth. She repeated this process slowly, carefully, each time swallowing a bit more of my cock. I could feel her throat straining with the head of my cock with each new drop of her head. I fought the urge to cum. This experience was even more exciting for me now than it had been on the bus. Still, I knew how much more there was more to come.

She was steadily downing more of my saber with each gulp. It wouldn't be long before her lips were nuzzling my belly and the throbbing head of my serpent was lodged as deeply down her throat as she could possibly get it. My hope -- my goal -- was to last that long. If I could hold out until then, I intended to pipe every last ounce of my steaming seed directly into her stomach. We had accomplished this once before on the bus and this time there would be no exploding bus motor to spoil the afterglow of such an intense and intimate experience.

Seconds now and Sydney would reach our journey's end. I could feel my balls beginning to contract, eager to deliver all me goodies down her clutching, needy little throat.

"How can you do that?? That's impossible! No one does that!"

The screaming voice was coming from behind me and just inches above my shoulder. It was, of course Betsy's blood-curdling scream and it interrupted positively everything.

Sydney's head snapped straight up and away from my cock at the very second it began its monumental eruption. Thankfully her jaws never clenched. While her scream was not nearly as gut-wrenching and rumbling as a bus engine exploding, Betsy's shrill scream had the same shocking effect for both Sydney and I and it came at exactly the wrong moment. Thankfully, Sydney did not tense up and bite my seething fire dragon off at its base as I had feared she might days before on the bus, but she and I did both respond in shock.

My hands flew out in a panic and clutched at the back of Sydney's head. Sydney's head tugged against my hands and tipped upward. I couldn't stop what was about to happen. My cock erupted with jet after jet of thick ropes of hot, sticky semen. It struck Sydney's pixy-like face with the force of slaps, splashing first at her shocked and open mouth and then going off wildly on her nose, forehead, eyes and finally, her sweet little chin. I honestly didn't know I could produce that much jizz.

"That's impossible! How could you possibly accomplish that?" Betsy shrieked out as Sydney and I slowly regained a small bit of our composure and breathing. It took a moment for both of us to slowly return to normal.

Betsy wasn't finished expressing her shock, for she quickly stepped out from the doorway behind me to stand beside us both. The look on her face showed much more shock than it did anger, I noted. She glanced at me briefly, but seemed more taken with Sydney's appearance. I had, after all, thoroughly painted her face and now it was beginning to run gradually downward. Sydney's left eye was covered in a pool of goo, forcing her to look only through her right eye.

"Your face looks positively disgusting. How can you stand to have all of that," she said, pointing to the jizz painting her daughter's face, "covering your face? It's disgusting!"

At least Betsy was a bit calmer now. I didn't have a sense that she was upset over the intimate nature of the act she had interrupted, but rather, it seemed to be the presence of cum spattered all over her daughter's face. I wanted to explain to her that cumming on her daughter's sweet young face had not been our intentions but Sydney had something altogether different in mind.

"You think this is disgusting?" Sydney asked calmly, squinting up at her mother. She then carefully swept up the large gob of cum from her eye with her forefinger. She opened her newly cleared eye, smiled and slipped the entire cum-covered finger straight into her open mouth and made a little show of sucking it clean, withdrawing it slowly and licking her lips. This entire little show made me groan softly and wish she would do it again.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Betsy squealed, "Everyone knows that only a slut eats cum!"

Sydney proudly, calmly stood her ground. "Have you ever tasted cum, Mom?"

"W-w-well... no. But I'm sure it tastes positively disgusting. Ladies rarely suck a man's cock and they never ever taste cum -- let alone swallow it," she countered, a bit flustered by her daughter's question. "Besides... Where did you ever learn how to do such a thing? Don't you know you can choke yourself on something that big?"

"Oh, I've had a lot of practice. Tommy dearly loved this and I did my best please him," she replied. I was sure the mere mention of Tommy's name was throwing gasoline on the fire.

"Tommy? Tommy taught you that? I might have known he would teach you something this- this kinky!"

Sydney continued to smile and countered, "Oh, I don't know. Torby seems to enjoy it when I deepthroat him -- at least he does when I'm not interrupted and I can keep his cock and his pants clean and dry by swallowing all of his delicious goo."

"Deepthroat! Is that what deepthroating is?" Betsy almost shouted.

I think Sydney was actually enjoying upsetting her mother. I was certain she was drawing pleasure from shocking her. I, on the other hand, worried that Sydney would somehow draw me into this mother-daughter disagreement. All of this was new and more than a little strange to me and I certainly did not want to be asked to side with either one of them. Was Sydney the most wonderful sucker of cocks I had ever met? Hell yes! Was the prospect of dripping hot, wild sex with both mother and daughter driving me bat-shit crazy with lust? Hell yes!

"It was a blowjob, Mother," Sydney told her mother calmly.

"But... But Torby's dick was all the way down your throat! And... And just look at your face! It's covered in all that disgusting goo, as you call it!" she countered. Clearly, she was rattled.

Sydney scraped another bit of my cum up with her index finger, examined it briefly as it glistened on her fingertip, then made a little show of sucking her finger clean.

"Torby's cum really does taste good, Mother. His cum tastes even better than Tommy's. Diet, I suppose," she observed, and then she added a suggestion that even shocked me. "Would you like to try some?"

Now, I should have been completely weirded out at this point. Instead, I felt new life stirring in my spent cock and in my totally drained balls. I was actually growing aroused at the thought of Betsy sampling my cum from her daughter's face! I felt like such a dog. A horny dog, but a dog just the same.

Things got weirder still. Betsy not only didn't squeal out with disgust at Sydney's suggestion, she actually, seriously considered it.

"What? You mean, now? Taste Torby's cum from your face? Now?"

"Yes. Now. And you'd best do it soon. Cum tastes so much better when it's warm and time's a-wasting. There is plenty here for both of us," she replied, matter-of-factly.

Betsy's expression had changed by now from downright disgust and disbelief to a look of honest curiosity. To my surprise, she was seriously considering Sydney's offer. My cock twitched again in my lap, reminding me that I was a filthy-minded horndog with some truly dishonorable intentions for Betsy as well.

"Well...," Betsy half-mumbled weakly. It was clear she needed a nudge.

"Here," Sydney quietly, quietly announced. With that, she took one of her mother's hands in hers and guided it up to a pool of my goo on her own cheek. She took a delicate swipe at it with one of Betsy's fingers, then guided it up to her mother's lips.

Betsy's dark brown eyes remained riveted on her daughter's soft blue eyes, but slowly, almost as if in a trance, Betsy parted her lips and carefully, cautiously touched her fingertip to her tongue. There was a tentative pause, but suddenly, her expression softened and she carefully drove two of her sticky fingers deep into her mouth. She drew them out smiling.

"Can I taste that again?"

"Yes! Definitely! But you really ought to go to the source and get some for yourself," Sydney told her.

"You mean-?" Betsy said, stopping short.

For the first time during all of this exchange, both mother and daughter turned to stare at me. Suddenly, I had that same deer-in-the-headlights feeling I had felt while I was sitting in the middle of a cheap motel room bed with Sydney advancing on me like a lioness stalking her prey. This time it was a pair of lionesses- and, if I read the situation right, they had every intention of devouring me.

Both women stared at me for a long moment with lust in their eyes. Sydney seemed to take charge and speak first, but before she spoke I noticed she made another hasty swipe at the goo on her chin.

"Are you up for this, Torby? Can you do this one more time for my mother?" she asked before quietly licking her finger clean.

I wanted to scream 'Oh, hell yes!' at the top of my voice. Instead, I nodded, looked both of the women straight in the eye and answered, "I think so. I mean, I'm already beginning to get hard just having you two beautiful women so near me." I thought for a moment and added for her mother's benefit, "Oh, and if it's worth anything to you Betsy, your daughter has never looked more gorgeous and sexier than she does right now with all of my stuff on her face."

That set everything in motion. Sydney stood and quickly traded places with her mother. Before falling to her knees though, Betsy took a quick swipe with her index finger into the cum still spread across Sydney's forehead, licked it from her finger and smiled impishly as if she was a five-year-old in a candy store eager to pick out her treat.

What followed for the next half-hour was definitely not one of the best blowjobs I had ever received, but Betsy, with Sydney's guidance, most certainly made up for her inexperience with huge measures of enthusiasm and a keen willingness to learn. I also learned much more about Sydney's former boyfriend, Tommy by way of the instructions and the observations Sydney offered her mother throughout the lesson.

Even early in Betsy's instruction, Sydney prepared her for my climax, telling her, "If you cup his balls very tenderly as you suck and then press a fingertip gently against his rectum when he's close -- and I mean really close to cumming he will explode in seconds flat. Tommy used to love that," she told her mother, then added with a smirk, "He couldn't stop himself. "

I suddenly realized she had pulled that same naughty little trick on me. I also learned that Betsy, for all her reservations over oral sex and her initial disgust at seeing me cum all over her daughter's angelic little face, appeared to be completely and totally committed to sucking the very life out of me. After Sydney's basic instructions during the first couple of minutes, Betsy very quickly came into her own and began to perform her own little oral feats of daring-do. Occasionally she would pause, extract my cock from her mouth and direct a question to her daughter concerning technique or to see if she was doing things correctly, but not once did she turn to me for advice. It was probably just as well. Aside from Betsy being a little on the clumsy side due to her inexperience and the fact that I had already spilled a big load of my beans only minutes before, there wasn't much advice I could have offered. I was only along for the ride. This was a new experience for me, having my cock used as a teaching tool.

"Torby likes it when you make eye contact, Mom. Some men don't, but Torby likes to watch as you ride his pole with your mouth. I think you'll like that about him. He is very appreciative for all you're doing."

I took this as a sincere compliment from Sydney. Lord knows, even in my present exhausted condition, Betsy's efforts with my cock were a joy to behold. I noticed each time she paused to ask her daughter for advice, her luscious mouth was curled up into the most excited little smile. She was drawing great pleasure from sucking my cock and, as she pressed on with her lesson, I came to feel a growing responsibility to provide her with the biggest, most heartfelt orgasm I could muster. She deserved that much from me.

"Don't worry if you can't get Torby's cock down your throat this first time, Mom. It took me almost two weeks of sucking Tommy's cock two and three times a day before I could deepthroat him at will. Tommy wasn't always very patient or understanding about it all as I learned, either and Torby has a bigger cock. That makes it harder. Just remember that the secret to succeeding is in breathing, good timing with your strokes and practicing to overcome your urge to gag. You have to always remember the prize you will receive if you do all of this well," Sydney told her calmly as her mother proceeded in a steady up and down rhythm on my stiff pillar.

I definitely wanted more than anything now to give Betsy her reward! She was certainly a deserving student. I tried to imagine what it might be like to have this gorgeous woman sucking my cock three times a day and then I scared the living shit out of myself when I realized I was dealing with not one but two beautiful sex-hungry women. As I tried to imagine being used like a sex toy by both Betsy and Sydney, I realized I might have only a few weeks left to live. They would be a glorious few weeks for me, I decided.

1...345678