Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hot shower had begun to run cold by the time I finally managed to complete my mission. I was so exhausted by this time that I simply slumped forward onto Betsy's back as my balls spewed their last bit of me into this hot mother. I recall feeling both pain and satisfaction as I groaned and spasmed the last of my seed into her. I vaguely recall hearing Betsy squealing several times through all of this, so I must have completed my mission successfully.

I think it took both mother and daughter to dredge me up out of the tub. My memory of all this is rather vague, even now. I slowly began to regain consciousness as I lay on one of their beds. I don't remember which one. Betsy and Sydney were conversing, first with one another and then with me. They were behaving and responding to me excitedly, happily, as if I had been conversing all along with them both, though my memory was at best, sketchy about all this. I was almost dressed once more. I noticed too that Sydney and Betsy had both remained steadfastly, and just as spectacularly nude as they had all weekend long.

"So, it's all settled then," Betsy said.

I was fully dressed once more in the clothes I had arrived so long ago. I was on my feet, staring in dazed fashion at their front door with Betsy on my left and Sydney on my right. They were speaking to me. I only caught bits and pieces of the conversation, but I recalled enough.

"This will be so... exciting!" Sydney added in an almost childlike fashion.

"We'll pick you up at eight o'clock next Saturday morning then? You'll be sure and have your bag packed, won't you?" Betsy chided me.

"And I'll call Norma at the bar for us and explain everything to her and make sure she's willing to let us both do it," Sydney added.

"Sure, sure," I answered numbly. I wasn't entirely sure what I was agreeing to but I had a feeling we were returning to that little strip club and motel where Sydney and I had spent the night.

The front door by now. Betsy and Sydney were still standing on either side of me.

"This is going to be so great!" Betsy whispered in my ear. She then proceeded to give a warm, tongue-filled and sloppy goodbye kiss.

Sydney then pulled my lips down to hers and proceeded to give me her version of a goodnight kiss. It was very much like her mother's kiss, though she managed to slip her hand inside my pants to stroke my poor withered cock as she swirled her tongue inside my mouth.

They immediately guided me out onto the front porch.

I heard both mother and daughter call out after me in unison, "After all, you are a considerate boyfriend!"

1...345678