Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Resistance is futile.
26.1k words
4.85
21.8k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comment: My apologies for the length. I couldn't find a way to break it up.

With the key in the lock, Sydney gave me another instruction, "When we get inside, I want you to get undressed! Fast!"

Once inside, she slammed the door behind her and growled, "Now!" She dropped her bag and stared at me. "Well?" she demanded.

It suddenly became clear to me that Sydney had not been fleeing from all those horny, drunken farm boys and truck drivers in the bar. In fact, if I was reading the situation correctly, she was thoroughly and completely aroused. I began to unfasten my pants.

"Strip! Now!" she screeched. She flung her blouse off and reached for the little zipper on her skirt.

I sped up shedding clothes at her bark. Sitting on the foot of the bed after kicking off my shoes, I looked up toward Sydney at the very moment she dropped her skirt. It took a minute of dumbfounded staring before it dawned on me just what I was seeing. The front of Sydney's white cotton panties was dark and glistening with dampness. At first, I thought she had peed herself, but then I saw the hungry, lust-crazed, almost demonic look in her eyes and knew without a doubt that I was the poor, unfortunate soul who had reason to fear for his life. Sydney was coming for me! What I had at first mistaken for a 'bladder control' problem was really a 'lust control' issue. I had never seen a female so damp and aroused in my life. She advanced toward me slowly and I found myself withdrawing, scooting my way backward up the bed until I was in the center of it.

Sydney climbed right up on the bed in pursuit of me still clad in those cheap sneakers, granny-panties and stockings. Though she wasn't tall at all, I still had to look up at her. My next shock came when she stood straddling me and pushed her dowdy panties down to her knees. Money, lots of it, tumbled out. There were even ten-dollar bills pasted to her pubic hair from all the sweet lust honey oozing out of her. Sydney's surprises just kept on coming.

"Tommy never, ever liked eating my pussy, Mr. Torby. He always claimed I was too wet. I want you to eat my pussy, Mr. Torby. I need for you to eat my pussy... Oh-h-h!"

Sydney didn't say any of this in the form of a polite request. It was, for her in this moment, a primal need. Fortunately for us both, I dearly loved swimming upstream in a warm sweet sea of pussy. The taste, the smell of a woman in lust, even the sensation of moist nether lips spreading, unfolding over my nose and mouth did things to me that were almost sinful.

The bills began to peel away from her pubic hair at this point and I discovered yet another of Sydney's surprises. To my delight, the entire thick patch of her pubic hair had been dyed the same blue as the streaks on her head. I stared at all those glistening, thick cotton-candy blue curls inching nearer and nearer to my face and inhaled deeply. Heavenly is the only word I can use to describe the fragrance of Sydney's sweet blue rose garden.

Now, I know more than a dozen men's hands had already roamed through her little garden, but I didn't care. I was getting drunk on the glorious feminine fragrance now inches from my face. Sydney placed the heel of her hand on my forehead and pushed. In the same instant as I was falling backward, she leaned in, braced her other hand on the headboard and settled down on her knees. She was now straddling my face.

"I need for you to eat my pussy now!" she seethed. She was eyeing me, gazing down between her legs into my eyes intently now, as if I were her prey.

"Mumph!" I gurgled. Sydney's pussy had me trapped. She squirmed her bottom, nestling in closer, tighter upon my face like a mother hen settling down upon her nest of eggs.

I was drowning! Sydney's pussy was flowing like a river now. I could hear her cuntlips making squishing sounds as she slithered and shimmied her pussy into position over my nose and mouth. All the nectar from her lust and excitement began to bathe me, soaking me from forehead to neck. Strangely, I managed to keep my wits -- and my breath -- about me. I discovered that if I tipped my head forward, then backward against her opening I could free my mouth long enough to capture a quick breath of air with each bob and tip of my face in her opening. That was good enough for me.

"Tommy doesn't eat my pussy because... he says I'm... too wet!" the young lady assaulting me with her twat called out from above. She was already showing signs of being deeply distracted.

"I'm not too wet... am I, Mr. Torby?" she asked, then grunted out a heartfelt, "Ung!" as if to answer her own question.

"That's it, Mr.... Torby!... Play with my clit too, if you like!"

I did like!

I had been able to shift my position slightly against that sweet, warm opening of hers. My mouth and tongue were able now to work a bit of magic between the tender folds of her lips. My nose was now a little farther north and bumping against her marvelous, swollen clit. Her clit was big and solid like a sweet,, warm brass doorknocker, and I was rapping frantically at her front door. By twisting from side to side with my entire head now I was able to hit every single sensitive inch that I knew about on a woman down there.

Just as I was getting deeply -- and I do mean deeply -- into the matter of satisfying this young lady impaled on my face, I began to feel my tongue striking something out of place and sharp-edged hidden inside her. It seemed to be fixed and unmovable. I slipped two fingers into her soupy cavern to explore. A moment later I extracted what turned out to be a very soggy, worn twenty-dollar bill. Too busy and trapped to examine it, I assumed it was a leftover gift from one of her bar patrons, so I tossed it aside and dove back into the warm sweet waters of Sydney's swimming pool.

Sydney seemed to appreciate my work. She let out a series of whimpers that rose gradually until she was squealing out with a galloping string of high-pitched yips. Her whole body shook with them for more than a minute as I worked at her little quim. Her lust-fluids seeped over my face, down my chin and her pussy made lewd, delicious squishing sounds as I rolled my face from side-to-side, eagerly swimming my way through every one of her orgasms.

When Sydney had endured all the pleasure I could give her for the moment, she slumped forward, her forehead resting against the cheap headboard of the bed and gasped for breath. I, however had a painfully throbbing hardon that had, as yet not received the attention I knew it deserved. I drew my head out from beneath that wondrous fountain of lust of hers, sat up on the bed and turned to admire Sydney's tight, round little bottom as she panted and shivered, recovering slowly from all that I had just put her through.

"You," I began, and then paused to swipe the lust-honey from my lips and nose before adding, "Are amazing, Sydney!"

Sydney groaned.

"I have never met a woman who flowed as you do! Your little pussy is like a fountain!" I blurted out.

Sydney only took one more deep, raspy, absentminded breath and groaned again.

Suddenly, I realized that I probably looked like I'd been dunked headfirst in a vat of some sort of primordial ooze. It may have been the tastiest, most fragrant primordial ooze I had ever been dunked in, but it was still ooze. I explored my face and hair, glanced in the mirror on the dresser and grinned. Somehow, I didn't care how I looked, and I didn't think Sydney would either.

I slipped my hands around her waist and tried to pull her to me.

"Could you hold me, Mr. Torby?" she asked. Her voice was almost a whimper, "For just a little bit, please?"

Now, I wanted to hold Sydney by her ankles. I wanted desperately to hold her nipples between my fingers. I even wanted to hold her tight little bottom in both my hands. These were most definitely none of the things Sydney wanted me to hold.

It took every last ounce of my considerable willpower to utter a simple, "Sure!" and sound like I actually meant it.

I scooted up beside her on the bed and placed my hand softly on her shoulder. She turned, settled down onto the bed beside me and curled up with her head on my shoulder. I did my best to avoid thumping her ass too hard with my red-hot poker. I didn't want to risk burning her.

She began to whimper almost immediately. Her voice came out in little sobs. All I could do for the moment was listen, hold her gently in my arms and let her play all these emotions out lying next to me.

"I feel... so... dirty. I enjoyed every last minute of dancing for all those men... You don't think I'm a bad person for behaving... well -- so badly, do you Mr. Torby? You don't... you don't think I was being inconsiderate with all those men? It wasn't wrong to enjoy getting all those men excited, was it?"

"No, Sydney. Definitely not," I assured her.

"But... you don't know how much I wanted to do more... lots more! Dancing for them got me so excited! Were you able to tell how excited I was?" she asked in her innocent little-girl voice.

"Oh, yes I could tell, Sydney. Perhaps your -um excitement was the real reason all those men enjoyed themselves so much. Did you think of that?" I told her.

"Mmm... well... I just thought it was me who got excited like that," she answered, then thought a moment and asked, "Did you get excited too?"

I wanted to scream out something like, "Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic?" Instead, I told her in the calmest voice I could muster, "Sydney, you gave me a hardon the minute I saw you in the dollar store holding that schoolgirl outfit and I've had a hardon ever since. You have a... a... very provocative effect on me."

I was trying to show some degree of reserve and consideration in all this.

"Well, I was flowing - really flowing in the dollar store just thinking about dancing. By the time I did my last dance I was so, so damp I just couldn't stand it! Did you notice?" she asked.

"My ears are still drying out," I told her.

Sydney looked up into my eyes for the first time since she had pursued me up onto the bed and straddled me. She gazed at the crusty edges to my slowly drying face, grinned, and sniffled out, "Wow! I guess I did sort of take advantage of you. Sorry."

I felt used but by no means had I been taken advantage of. It was merely a matter, as I saw it, of letting Sydney work out her rather strong hungers on me. If anything, she had only heightened my desire for her and made me appreciate how exceptional she was. Oh, and did I mention that my cock was still hard enough to drive nine-inch nails with a single stroke? She was quite an accomplished young lady.

As Sydney gazed into my eyes, I got the sense there was a warmer, more appreciative feeling coming over her. She glanced down, discovered my painfully aroused condition, slipped her delicate fingers about my shaft at the base and quietly announced, "Well, I guess you've gone above and beyond the call of duty, Mr. Torby. Is there some way I could possibly repay you?"

Her hand began to rise and fall ever so slowly over the shaft of my swollen rod, forcing a groan out of me.

"Let me think about that a little," I told her as I plucked up one of her delicious-looking nipples and began to roll it in my fingers.

"Could I kiss it and make it better?" she offered.

A kiss would be nice -- but on the lips," I countered.

I got the kiss I had wanted -- no -- needed, finally. Sydney knew how to kiss. She put a lot of effort into it. Before long we were both out of breath and a little bit giddy. Her hands had taken complete charge of my erection. I had begun to explore her little swimming pool of a pussy again, too. This time I was doing it on my own terms and with a bit more caution. I was being tentative with my probing for fear of discovering more money in her 'purse.'

Sydney broke from our kisses long enough to plead with me, "Oh... you could play with my clit more... and oh... I would dearly love to feel your fingers -um deeper! Oh, please!"

I couldn't believe my ears! This sweet young thing was actually begging for more after I had just nursed her through a long string of feverish, out-of-control orgasms. I decided to risk the possibility of a nasty paper cut. I slipped two fingers into the still soupy mess between her legs and began to work slowly, rhythmically tormenting her growing clit. It was already growing when I trapped it beneath my index and middle fingers and made a special effort to taunt it and make a full-on spectacle of her little marvel. It had already grown large and resolute, but I knew I could do better.

"Oh, my-y-y-y!" she drawled out less than half a minute into my assault on her blossoming little bundle of nerves.

In the seconds that followed I lost all of the control I thought I might have gained over our situation. Sydney suddenly sprang into action in my arms. My hand slipped out of her slick pussy and before I knew it, she was atop me like a lioness, my still-raging boner trapped between her legs, the head of it poking up hard against her belly.

"Gosh, Mr. Torby but you shouldn't do that to me all at once!" she screeched, then added, "You need to give a girl some warning! That wasn't very considerate!"

In the next instant she half-twisted and half-thrust her hips back and forth until my cock was unceremoniously and completely swallowed up inside her tiny slit. This young lady was certainly petite, but all those rich, sweet flowing juices sloshing around inside her permitted her to swallow me whole. Her tight little bottom fell down hard against me, and our bellies joined with a soft, round clap.

I groaned at the shock of it all.

"Serves you right! Being so insensitive with my clit!" she huffed.

If this was what I got for being insensitive, I wanted to know what she would do to me if I really pissed her off.

Sydney was off to the races in a flash. Her bottom started to thrust up and down in long, rapid strokes like some pile driving machine on steroids. Instead of making sharp slapping sounds, because her pussy was awash with so much excitement, she began to make lewd sloshing sounds. The ease with which she was able to swallow my cock in a single, near-effortless surge of her ass almost did me in right then and there.

"I was going to take it slow for you, Mr. Torby!... Make it... last! But... now... I'm gonna make you cum as... fast as I... can!" she grunted out excitedly, her ass began rising and falling in time to her grunts.

"Cum for me!" she squealed. After only a few more long, unforgiving strokes of her ass in silence, she broke into a feverish chant consisting of, "Cum... cum... cum," over and over in time to the slapping of her hole upon my pole.

I am a weak, weak man. After less than a minute of Sydney's rough treatment I obliged her with a mindless, frantic, messy eruption of my goodies. To my credit however, I can say with great pride that every last drop of my cum was deposited deep inside my young travel companion's slick little quim. All of it struck pay dirt. Sodden and tight as her pussy was, I managed to unload absolutely everything I had to give inside my young partner's pussy. It took every ounce of my strength during nearly a minute of loud struggling, but Sydney reaped the rewards of her cock-punishing ride upon my belly. It may not have been a pretty sight and it certainly didn't sound at all like a symphony, but I did feel almost remorseful for my inconsiderate treatment of Sydney's lovely clit by the time she was done with me.

"And don't expect me to clean any of this mess up!" Sydney huffed when she had finally caught her breath and was able to speak again.

I was content to lie near-lifeless on this cheap motel bed with my petite, blue-haired little pixie still impaled on my slowly withering dick, the afterglow of my big rowdy orgasm still ringing in my ears and reverberating through my body. I was too drained to move.

"Un-ng!" Sydney grunted softly one last time before collapsing on my chest. Clearly, she too was spent.

"I think you just got your stretching exercises out of the way for tonight. Tommy would be proud of you," I offered.

Sydney managed a snort and then added, "He would be so proud of me!"

I gently rolled her off of me then, slipped into the bathroom and returned with a towel. It took a bit of shifting and rolling -- and I had to clear away quite a few damp bills from her night's dancing - but I finally managed to peel back the bedcovers, put the towel down in what I considered might be the 'drop-zone' for any more of our messes and eased back into my place beside my nude little nymphet. She immediately curled up against me and fell into a peaceful sleep. I could tell by her breathing she was at complete peace with the world. I decided not to disturb her, much as I would have liked to be a very disturbing influence on her, and so, I fell asleep very shortly afterwards.

Sometime after midnight I awoke. I checked the time on the telephone-slash-alarm clock, then reached my arm out for Sydney. She wasn't there! There was a light on in the bathroom and I made my way to it. Swinging the door open, I discovered my travel partner just preparing to slip into the shower. To say that Sydney looked stunning in the nude would be an understatement. She looked magnificent!

She was certainly petite, but she had a trim waist, shapely legs and from the back, her bottom had the most inviting "cuppable" look. I just knew her cheeks were meant to fit perfectly in my hands. When she heard me and turned, I got the most glorious view of her pouting breasts imaginable. I could have popped one of her breasts in my mouth and nursed happily away for hours on it. You've heard the old saw, "More than a handful is wasteful," I'm sure. Well, after seeing Sydney's breasts with their pouting nipples I'm prepared to change that saying to, "More than a mouthful is wasteful."

"Hi, Mr. Torby! I was just gonna take a shower. I'm kinda messy," she said, smiling even as she grimaced over how messy she was.

I could only stare at her standing there in the shower in all her glory. I was speechless.

Finally, she asked, "Wanna join me? We can soap each other's backs!"

Sydney asked me this as if there might be any doubt. Hell yes, I wanted to join her! I wanted to soap her back! I wanted to shampoo her spritely, blue-streaked hair! I wanted to pick her up and let her slither up and down my belly until I came inside her and got us both dirty again so we could repeat this whole filthy process one more time.

As I advanced toward her, I could feel my erection swaying from side to side and dancing and bobbling clumsily like a marionette. Sydney noticed too. Her eyes settled on the head of my cock and followed its swaying motion as I approached.

"Oh, my! Mr. Torby but that looks -- um -- uncomfortable!" she blurted out just as I reached her. Her eyes were fixated on my cock now rebounding and shuddering mere inches beneath her marvelous, pert breasts.

She stared intently at all my aching stiffness a moment and then observed, innocently enough, "Tommy would appreciate some help with that. Do you need some help too, Mr. Torby?"

"That would be the considerate thing to do, Sydney."

All ten of her sweet delicate fingers were wrapped around the cause of my burning discomfort before I could finish my answer.

"How can I help?" she asked, her eyes still fixed on the 'problem' standing up in all its burning urgency between us. At the same moment that she asked me this, she gave my member a gentle squeeze followed by a slow upward tug which ended beneath the knotty head. She paused then, and for the first time gazed up into my near frantic eyes.

123456...8