Constant Groans

Story Info
Fubuki takes care of Bang with his horrendous back pain.
1.2k words
4
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One-Punch Man fanfiction. Fubuki is 23, Bang is 65.

***

A groan could be heard in the atmosphere of the hallway, as Bang was too busy grumbling to himself. Fubuki was present in the lounge, and she always made sure to care for Bang after every fight. The two were currently relaxing in Bang's log cabin far in the mountains. Nose deep in a book, Fubuki appeared to be reading a novel, sitting on a two-seated settee with her legs resting upon the cushions. Bang, on the other hand, had just sluggishly entered the lounge with a hand pressing into his lower back.

"Oh, my back hurts," grunted Bang.

At that grunt, Fubuki glanced up from the book she was reading, noticing Bang. "Oh, would you like some help with that?"

Bang let out a distressed sigh, sitting himself down on a chair near where Fubuki sat. "I suppose so. Just don't kill me, Fubuki-san," he muttered, hoping her esper abilities wouldn't just break him in half.

"Kill you?" Fubuki raised a curious dark brow. "Is that a mockery of me, Bang?"

"Oh, no...of course not!" Bang swallowed his own spit nervously, his eyes locked on Fubuki standing before him. He let out a brief chuckle. "It was a joke, Fubuki-san."

Setting her book down onto the coffee table, Fubuki rose up to her feet and approached the elderly man sitting down. She stood behind him, soon having her hands placed onto his broad shoulders. She started to knead into the muscle ever so gently.

"Like this? I know it's your back that hurts, so just let me know where you'd like me to rub," put Fubuki.

Despite his age, the old man had a body that was firm and muscled, as if he were still in his prime years. "G-gngh," he stammered, doing his best not to sound like he was in pain. "Lower," he nodded, a few small cracks audible from his back as she worked. "O-oh, dear. Don't listen to that, Fubuki-san."

Fubuki lowered her hands so that her fingers were now touching his upper back, Fubuki's hands started to knead into the muscle in that area, trying to keep away from the spine. Fubuki couldn't help but snicker at Bang's groaning, albeit she failed to be quiet.

Bang let out a louder groan as she had gotten lower, his body even trembled as she worked on the pains. "Y-you don't have to laugh, Fubuki-san. What an evil young woman you are," he quipped with a laugh, his brow slowly starting to gleam with sweat.

"Here?" Fubuki checked. Leaning down so that Fubuki was glancing to the side of Bang's face, she viewed his blank expression with her own. "Perhaps I could offer you a glass of water, or perhaps some of my finest wine? I still have half a bottle of red wine left," she recommended.

Despite her snickering, the B-Class hero somehow could tell Bang was very distressed throughout the session, and he didn't mind a glass of wine. "Wine? Hm, just one glass. Thank you," he answered, being quite a lightweight when it came to drinking.

Fubuki let out a little huff at that remark. "I do admit, it's rude to laugh. It's been quite a rough day for you, hasn't it? And yet, I believe we work well as a team. It'd be nice if every monster hunt wouldn't put you in so much stress, though."

Letting go of his back for a moment, Fubuki walked over towards the coffee table once again. She picked up the bottle of wine, soon pouring the crimson liquid into two crystal clear glasses. Fubuki set one glass opposite Bang.

"It's becoming slightly hot in here as well," she grumbled. In an instant, Fubuki removed the white fluffy jacket that she wore, just placing it onto the black of the two-seated settee she was sitting on earlier.

"How're you feeling now? Hopefully the wine will help with the pain," remarked Fubuki.

"Perhaps I'll have to retire soon and leave all the work to youngsters." he smiled, logic having that he couldn't possibly go on forever in his current state. "I'll just have to take it slow - rest and recovery is more important."

Bowing his head after Fubuki kindly offered him a glass, Bang pulled a small smirk. It had been forever since he had drank alcohol, especially with a young woman. Despite how kind Fubuki was right now - probably due to Bang's current pains - she always had some ulterior motive when it came to leading the Blizzard Group.

"Planning on getting me drunk? Fine, I accept," he scoffed, taking his glass only to gulp it down in a single go. Suddenly, Bang's face slowly flushed red from the alcohol!

Fubuki was caught a little off-guard by the sight. She wondered how Bang could drink so much in one swift move, and yet with Fubuki, she merely took a small sip of the wine in her own glass. Setting the glass back down onto the coffee table, Fubuki moved behind Bang another time and continued on with the back massage. Her hands kneaded into the muscle, moving a little harder now.

"I agree, I think you should quit. You've offered a lot of support and have even trained a lot of heroes, even the terrible ones. But these monsters have been growing stronger, coming out of nowhere...and in numerous groups. How old are you now? You have to be careful," she advised as if she was Bang's mother. Well, Fubuki did have a soft spot for Bang - hence the kindness - and yet, she still felt it was a good idea to lecture someone three times her age. "You should retire," and then she leaned in a little closer just enough to whisper in his ear "I'll take care of you."

The geezer had been buttered up by the mixture of alcohol, and the company of a beautiful dark-haired woman. "N-ngh...perhaps you're right. I could run my dojo a little better in retirement from being a hero," he contemplated, wincing a bit as her back massage only grew deeper against his rigid muscles. He would never confess to the fact that this was turning him on, most men his age weren't even virile anymore, but he was still functioning where it mattered. He changed his mind. "N-no. I musn't. I musn't retire," he whined out, despite her pleading.

Tilting her head to one side, Fubuki smirked. She raised her head again, watching her hands knead into his back repeatedly. At his response, Fubuki merely shook her head gently in disapproval.

"I feel you should take up a new activity; most men your age offer dog walking services," she suggested. And even though Fubuki acted like his mother now, she never regretted it. Her hands lowered themselves on his upper back, rubbing the tender muscles in this area, only to travel back upwards again to the previous spot. "What will you do - continue on with the fighting? I remember reading about that one fight you had with the Hero Hunter in the newspaper," she stated. "It'll only get worse."

"You shouldn't care about me so much, Fubuki-san," he grunted while he rolled his shoulders back, letting out a groan in the process. At the recommendation, however, Bang's eyes snapped open. He glanced over his shoulder, a drop of sweat forming on his forehead. "Dog walking at 65? I hope you're joking, young lady."

Shrugging, Fubuki chuckled softly in amusement, shaking her head gently. "Just appreciate it or be quiet."