Construction Worker Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy with construction worker - Part 1 of 3.
1.4k words
4.29
11k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: Me - Closet bi-crossdresser (Katie) - 48 yo 5'11" 185 fit; smooth all over; office manager. Quite passable except voice, sexy, attractive, submissive and horny. Only wear dresses, no jeans or skirts. Try to be a girly girl. Black lace thigh highs, red and black lace teddy, black lace panties, long auburn wig, black open toe heels, bright pink nails. Him (Henry) - 43yo average construction worker 6'1" 195 toned 8 1/2" uncut muscular fat veiny penis, groomed.

I met Henry while drinking in a local bar after work in late August 2017. (I was dressed in normal work clothes since I only crossdress on weekends.) We had some laughs and hit it off well. He was getting drunk so I offered him a ride home and he left his car.

Went inside his house, he grabbed some beers and we sat on the sofa. He was too drunk to take off his boots so I offered to do that for him. He then staggered to the bathroom to take a piss.

He came back out to the sofa naked and sat back down. I acted as if this was not shocking to me. As I got to know him in the following weeks, he does such things for a reaction. Henry said this is how he relaxes and don't mind him.

That's when I first fell in love with his big uncut penis! It was so beautiful lying softly across his muscular left leg!! We laughed and talked more. He was in very decent shape and had been an athlete in college before dropping out to help his cousin in the construction business.

It was surreal to me since this guy was a man's man in looks and manners. A real amiable and good guy. He sat there naked as if this was normal and I went with the moment.

My girlfriend was away and I was horny and becoming less inhibited as the alcohol took effect. I went to piss, came back out naked to reverse shock him. He laughed as he saw me knowing I was in tune with his actions.

I stopped behind the back of the couch, heart racing and playfully decided to rub his shoulders. He reaction was to close his eyes as the TV blared in the background. I then turned off the light next to the couch and lowered the volume of the TV.

My hands could feel the muscle tone and tension in his shoulders. Then I moved my hands down his chest and noticed his penis starting to grow and twitch. His fat mushroom head was peeking out of the foreskin. I could not wait to taste him.

There is something special about tasting a man's penis after he has put in a hard days work and before he takes a shower!! The musty dried sweat in his genital region has an intoxicating effect on me. It turns me on!! Realized this long ago and do enjoy the taste of his penis and testicles. (As long as he is somewhat groomed!)

Moved my hands behind his back and continued to massage him as he sat there and I kept eyeing his penis. Then I teasingly moved my hands down to his stomach and caught his eye. As I was bent over the couch, I felt the chemistry and moment was right so I kissed him. He then opened his mouth and we tongued each other.

He had a few days growth of whiskers so that also turned me on. I do enjoy a man with whiskers. That scratchey feel on my face is so exciting to my skin. Don't really care for beards, but there are always horny exceptions as I've experienced!! Just my thing.

He had never kissed a man before and was a rather good and gentle kisser. I like passionate making out and recognize the difference between kissing a man and a woman. I immediately submitted and became the woman. Have had mostly good experiences when making out with a man. Rough is good as part of a technique, but shouldn't be the only technique! I like variety, I suppose.

My hands kept getting closer to his hardening penis and could feel its heat. It was kielbasa thick and uncut, my favorite!! My fingertips slowly grazed down his long shaft and I gently rubbed his hanging fat testicles. Each one was the size of an egg. They were the largest that I have ever played with! I have no preference on size of balls. I will lick, suck and massage them all. Now penis size is another matter!

His now throbbing penis required me to slowly grab and squeeze it, then began slow strokes as we continued kissing with real passion. Both of us moaning with pleasure. I kept this up a few minutes as we continued feeling the fireworks go off.

That sexual connection like a tether, binding our heads together in that moment in time. So exciting when that happens. Living in that particular instance and just flowing with it. Riding the wave of passion. Letting it guide us.

I then broke the kiss, climbed over the sofa and gently put my mouth on his very hard penis. He groaned and said he had not had head in months and he didn't care who was sucking his penis. His fat engorged penis barely fit the width of my mouth. I nibbled and licked his foreskin and pushed it back with my tongue. He had a nice swollen spongy mushroom head.

I attempted to deepthroat him slowly and sucked up and down his shaft. Could manage all but the last inch or so down my throat. I looked longingly in his eyes as I bobbed up and down with a steady, hungry, passionate pace. He smiled, grabbed my head and made me take the other inch.

Now I had his entire penis deep in my throat for a few seconds, then he released and made eye contact again and back down my throat it disappeared!! We kept this up for a few minutes. My deepthroat was adapting. All the while, my hands were rubbing his large egg balls and his strong legs and feet. I like massaging feet while sucking a man's cock. Double pleasure for him!

Within a few minutes his penis got larger in my mouth, his body tensed and I tasted his hot cum flooding my mouth. As he was cumming, I applied a technique of pressing my tongue on the underside of his fat shaft and moving it forward with each spurt as it filled my mouth. This always results in a more forceful cum blast also. I am a very good and attentive cockcsucker.

Spurt after spurt of hot tasty cum filled my mouth. I gargled it in the back of my throat with his penis head still in my mouth. It was a large amount of cum and that excited me even more. No gagging tonight as I savored his hot cum and showed him. He smiled and moaned!! Then back down on his penis my mouth dripping the cum out to suck it up again and again. Eventually get around to swallow it all.

I licked him clean, told him to get up and walked him into his bedroom and he flopped on the bed. I could now see his muscular ass and defined leg muscles. I pulled the covers up over him. He was fast asleep.

I then got dressed and left. The next day, I thought what the hell did I do and wondered what he would think when he sobered up and how he would get his car.

Was hesitant to go back to the bar and face him, but the next Friday I went to the bar and was nervous. Spotted him and acted normal as if nothing had happened. He said he had a great time and I sucked him well. He asked if I would suck him again. It was such a relief to hear him say that and I agreed to be his cocksucker, but it must be discreet.

He stressed that he had no interest in sucking me and I said that is my preference.

I am all bottom. Wear a cage when with men so that was ok with me. We made a date for the next day in the afternoon. He told me he had some fun ideas and I told him that I would come dressed as a woman. Without missing a beat, he said to do it.