Consultation

Story Info
The intake process as a new patient revels a few things.
1.1k words
4.32
6.6k
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scheduling at Dominion Counseling was not fast, and it took about 75 days to get the initial consultation and it was about a $500.00 evaluation. I wasn't worried about the time or cost; I was wondering what I was about to sign up for. The day eventually came and they had already sent me many pages of questions that included leading questions and short answers, some YES / NO check-off columns and lots of legal waiver stuff to sign The questions were a bit invasive such as what age was I for my first orgasm, when did I first have sexual intercourse, frequency of masturbation, frequency of sex, types of sex such as giving oral, getting oral, giving anal, getting anal, tasting cum, swallowing cum, heterosexual, gay, bi, etc. It just went on and on. I wondered who would be reading this stuff (like the receptionist) or the Doctor or psychologist, etc.

And here I was in the waiting room, met by a cheerful receptionist that took my payment and checked me in. Just a five-minute wait to see Dr. Marcus, MD, PhD. She was a youngish 35 years old, attractive and well dressed. She reviewed a few questions and took notes here and there, maintaining eye contact for the most part.

She reviewed a few more final questions and asked if my Wife was coming too. I said no, I had planned to do this for her and besides, I was doing this for my lover.

Dr. Marcus asked if she could talk with my wife, and I asked why. She explained that based on the feedback that she just heard, she wanted to make sure that the treatment would meet her needs and expectations and to explain that total success might not happen, that results were based on my willingness to cooperate, embrace the changes, etc. I asked if they could talk by phone and she said, "Absolutely yes!" and it would only take about 10 minutes. We discussed who calls who and she said that the receptionist would take down the best times and then confirm it via text message. Simple and my lover would be on board, but I would not have the same surprise for her. I would however surprise her with the fact that this was in play.

I then sat down with one of the Psychologists, Dr. McCormack, PhD, a lovely lady of about 40 years, reviewed the questions, made notes, asked for clarification, and took still more notes. She asked a lot of questions about why I would not taste or swallow my cum and the "cleanup" scenes that were my hang-up. She offered me different scenarios for cleanup such as from a vagina, from breasts, from a spoon, from an ass, etc. and had me rank them in order of mental difficulty. Once the details were laid bare, I felt like I had nothing else to hide.

In wrapping-up, Dr. McCormack noted the power role of a Dom and the submission and how that fit into conflict. Two alpha adults will argue, fight, subvert each other and use condescending words, micro aggressions, and similar tones that raise the blood pressure of the other party. Agreeing to be submissive removes that conflict, a person is in charge and has final say and the conflicts stop. This journey could allow her to be in her preferred Dominant position and not need to compromise her needs any longer if I was willing to consider that benefit and embrace it.

"Would you like a tour of this place and I'll discuss how we deal with cases like yours," she said.

I responded with "Sure."

As we left her office and walked, she noted "There will be a meeting between me and Dr. Marcus and the other practitioners to discuss your case and develop a progressive treatment plan, but I want you to see the layout and explain what types of things we do here so that you have a clue and can take this into your mind." We do the treatment sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 7:00am and noon and then evenings on those days at 7:00pm to 9:00pm, except on

Fridays we do not do the evening sessions.

We walked past the receptionist area and the Dominion Counseling sign, past locked files, a glass door, locked file room, and counseling rooms, and then down a long flight of black steel steps to the basement. The basement of the building was a typical concrete floor and foundation with painted-white cinder-block walls making up the hallway in the basement. She explained that rooms in use had a blinking red light and those not in use a solid green light.. Dr. McCormack explained that the doors were soundproof and that there was an inner and outer door to prevent sound from leaking in or out. The ceilings were double acoustic and air-gapped so that no sound reached the upper floor above.

I stopped her and said, "Excuse me, why all of the sound insulation stuff?"

Dr. McCormack noted that some of what they do included hands-on sexual therapy that could be as simple as tickling to more aggressive D/s therapy and that moaning, crying, screaming, spanking sounds, etc. were best kept quiet so as to not disturb others with quieter therapy needs. Two rooms had medical grade stainless examination tables, two had a bed, one had a dungeon setup, one room looked like a physical therapy room, etc. Based on what she had learned about me, the most likely case would be a medical exam suite with a stainless table and padded top and good strong lighting because your goal is to accept it, unrestrained. She showed me one of the bedroom setups and the physical therapy room.

I noticed a bathroom in each room and a second door that I pointed to. "That's the exit door" she noted. "Patients come in on one side of each room and exit on the other side; it's really two hallways. This prevents people from seeing each other and we carefully coordinate the exit times to not overlap. The stairs on the left go back up to the main floor hallway and the hallway wraps around to the elevator if needed. Our clients tend to be younger and healthy, and we rarely need the elevator."

We headed upstairs and Dr. McCormack reminded me to leave the cell phone contact for my wife (mistress) so that they could schedule a brief call with Dr. Marcus.

"We'll have our planning meeting here and then contact you for a pretreatment session to discuss the time frame of the treatments, cost, etc. at that meeting. Do you have any other questions?

I did have questions, but I thought that I would wait until the planning session. It ended up taking 3 weeks to schedule me.