Pre-Treatment Consultation

Story Info
The treatment plan is revealed and the rules are explained.
846 words
4.33
6.3k
00

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, mostly on-time, I was led to a meeting room and greeted with Dr. Marcus and Dr. McCormack and met with three other staff members that I had not met. Introductions went around and it was Diana Preston and Cindy Moore who I learned were all Kinsey grads and then Vickie Harmon who was the surrogate that would handle any sexual penetration issues and it turned out she had a degree in Psychology too.

The plan was passed around on Dominion Counseling letterhead and Dr. Marcus noted that she enjoyed the discussion with my wife (mistress). The plan was listed as "Individual Treatment Plan of patient 4328823215 and the subtitle "Inhibition Conversion Therapy."

Dr Marcus went over the plan as follows:

1. The plan is to take the things that you might do and do those first and then gradually work on the ones that require more work to eliminate hesitation and refusal. She noted that since I already performed oral of all kinds with pleasure and enthusiasm and that I had done some anal play (both giving and receiving) that I needed less work and appeared to have an open mind for this sort of thing.

2. Each session would be one hour, and two people or more would always be in the session with me. The meetings were about 40 minutes, 5 minutes to rinse through a shower and then 15 minutes of counseling for one-hour total. To prevent patients from seeing each other and to allow notes to be finalized by the Doctors, the times were in 10-minute start intervals such as 7:00am, 7:10am, 7:20am, etc.

3. Each session would cover several things and that prior session items would be repeated so that my skills and relaxation would improve over time.

4. Because anal activity would be part of the sessions, enemas would be used to clean me out for every session. The notes commented that this could be embarrassing and humiliating, but that it was considered part of the activity behavior and thus they wanted to be up front about it and not make it a surprise of any kind.

5. The human contact items might require Ms. Harmon and that she would be STD tested prior to each session and condoms would be worn by me, but the semen contents would be disposed of or consumed as needed. I was to be STD tested the week before such sessions.

6. My progress would be judged from 0 to 10 (with 10 being the best score) based on:

a. Cooperation

b. Hesitation / Lack of hesitation

c. Relaxation level

d. Willingness

7. For items that I was not doing well with, I would receive homework between sessions.

8. Sessions would be 1 or 2 or 3 times per week.

9. Estimated treatment was 13 sessions.

10. It was noted to not eat for 4 hours before each session.

11. My wife (mistress) would receive reports about my progress and some notes about coaching, how to approach things, etc., but she was also welcomed to attend any of the training sessions to observe. I had to sign a release form to communicate with my wife (lover) for the progress reports, conversations and any other materials. I had to sign a release for anything that was filmed for the team, to be shared with me or my wife (lover) and what I wanted to share, should my face be blacked-out in the video, etc. In the end, my wife (mistress) wanted it filmed and shared with her and my face to be visible, not hooded or obscured with fuzzy film editing.

12. At the end, I or my wife (mistress) had the option to have the team watch me and my wife (my mistress) for session 13 (and up to two hours) so that they could make final comments on our interpersonal success.

13. It was not cheap; the fee schedule was about $5,000.00 and that included the additional consultation time with Vickie and one training session with Vickie to cover certain things that required contact. For legal reasons, Vickie was paid through an escrow account at a law firm.

Dr. Marcus noted that submissive people come in different "flavors" (she made air quotes with her hands as she aid it) that range from totally submissive and in need of pleasing their partner mentally, to lesser versions of that which could include wanting to be submissive and not enjoying that, to not wanting to be submissive and not enjoying that, and anything in between. She noted that some people think about sex 24/7, some here and there each day or less frequently, etc. and that the levels of comfort with sex, inhibitions, etc. is as varied. She noted that because I did have some inhibitions, my go-for-it attitude and willingness to please my partner made this a faster process and most likely one with a positive set of outcomes.

Once again, it needed to be scheduled and I had to wait two weeks and find the time to make it happen with work.