All Comments on 'Consuming Your Body...'

by DrStoney

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

I am doing well thank you. I trust you are as well? I would love to hear about your story as a dog walker. I guess I was taken back a bit, but not totally shocked about the photo I found of you. I did save it by the way. I hope you don’t mind. I’m surprised those women weren’t staring at you and the others with their hands over their mouths in disbelief lol. They seem the type. Was this by chance in Fremont, Ca? G.I.Jane is a movie starring Demi Moore, ex-wife of Bruce Willis. You do know who Bruce Willis is don’t you? The movie was made in 1997. Yes, you were 3 years old lol…that’s why I asked if you knew who Bruce Willis was lol…

I certainly hope you were able to take care of yourself nicely. Please don’t hesitate to give me a few ideas you’d like to hear. My new audio “Just sit back and listen” should be up soon. I just might do a sequel to it soon…

Doug

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dr. Stoney, that picture was taken at a parade in the Fremont area of Seattle that has been a summer fixture for 30 years I understand. I was a bit spacey when the photo was taken, but not as high as many of the participants. You should describe the picture you have so I am sure it is me?

I remember the dog walker situation and thought you might be able to use it in one of your audios? When I got out of school I had a job in a pet store. It was a good job but didn't pay, so I was able to do dog walking. I later got a call from a man who wanted me to walk his boxer Buster every other Saturday for an hour. For some people their pets are like children. It seems he was a 50-yearish doctor going through a divorce and had Buster every other weekend. I walked the dog for two weekends while the doctor was at a hospital. He told me at the third walk he was there that day on-call, but still wanted me to walk the dog just in case he was called. After the walk he asked me if I would stay another hour and play with the dog in the backyard for an hour? He paid me well and asked me to come back in two weeks and walk the dog and play with Buster. After that walk he reminded me he wanted me to play fetch and pull the rag with his pet for another hour and would pay me handsomely. The catch was he thought I should do it naked.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

The photo I have is of a very sexy woman on her bike. She is looking over her left shoulder, and is one of a few that is not wearing any body paint on her breasts. You do have a little white paint on the outside corner of your eyes and some red on your chin.

That might be a fun story to record. I pay you to play with my dog on the living room floor naked while I sit on the couch naked and watch you. Maybe I’ll ask you to act like a kitten and start rubbing against my leg while you purrr…

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Oh, and Merry Christmas sugar…

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

That’s good to know I have the right photo. You don’t mind if we interact in my audio, do you?

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

No, what I meant was in your real life story you said the Dr didn’t “interact” with you other than just watching you playing with his dog naked. In my audio, I want us to “interact”…as in play. I have an idea of how we’d have some fun…

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

But you can reply to me either here or via the email system. That is totally up to you.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

If I remember correctly, you said the Dr asked you to play with his dog in the house, naked. He didn’t want to do anything, just watch. Is that correct? If so, yes, I’d say he was a voyeur. In the audio I want to do about you, I’d have you wearing a cute costume I bough for you. It’s a kitty costume with cute ears, a mask, and a tail. Of course, the tail would be at the end of an anal plug. But you would be a playful kitty up on my lap, purring in my ear, etc…

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Happy New Year sugar…Thank you for worrying about me. That means a great deal to me. I’m still not in the position to record any audios, at least not for another couple days. I can’t wait to do it though. I’ve pictured you several times in that kitty costume with nothing else on several times. Thinking of you crawling up on my lap in my easy chair and nuzzling up in my neck, licking me. Good thing your tongue is softer than a real cat’s. Maybe I’ll sit up with you in my arms and carry you into my bedroom where you’ll have more room to roam with your tongue and nails…I’ll scratch your tailbone just above your tail to watch your ass rise up just like a real kitty would. Then you turn your tail towards me and…

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Just got your email and yes, I’m well thank you. Just haven’t had a chance to record anything yet. I have a couple ideas in mind, yours included. Hope you’re doing well and staying sexy for me. Sending kisses and licks your way …😘😛

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Yes, as I envision you in the kitty costume I described. Being all playful, but in control as in Xyta_Midnyte’s lates audio, “I’m Powerful on My Knees”. Please take your time and make love to it…CS

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

I just received your email and am confused. Why would you go into those details? Are you local to me? I would probably accept your offer if you are.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

I did find the YouTube video of the bike ride and caught a glimpse of you when your bike broke down, but just a quick glimpse. The way the camera was moving around made it hard to focus on you. But yes, from what I know about you and what I’ve seen, I would definitely gladly pay for your services. However, I’m sure we are quite aways from each other, so no sense in even dreaming about the possibilities. I just wish we had a better way of communicating. Are you that worried your hubby would figure it out? Even if you deleted emails or texts right away?

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Trust me, I totally understand this is a fantasy relationship. And I fantasize about you all the time . I fantasize about feeling your lips and tongue working my head, teasing it while you look up into my eyes. I tell you to let your teeth graze over my dim never taking your eyes off mine with that devious grin I know you can show me. Maybe you wouldn’t be as intense as Xyta, but I know you would be able to drive me crazy. I’d see how your nipples on your beautiful breasts would be begging for me to take them between my fingertips, pinching and twisting them. Then your fingernails would trail down the full length of my cock to my balls where you’d cup them and squeeze them gently. What else would you have in store for me???

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

I don’t think he was perverted at all. If you think he was, then you’d probably think I was a pervert. Frankly, I think that is a hot story I can think of some things I’d like to drip over your breasts and pussy for me to enjoy while I lick you to tease you. I mean after all, wouldn’t it be fun to have a little foreplay like that? and why stop with whipped cream? How about a little chocolate syrup? Or honey if you like it. I can tell you a story about what a friend was doing in my tight little hole if you want. That is, if you are into that sort of thing.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

I’d love to do something with whipped cream like that. I really need to jot down several ideas I already have planned for new audios I got a new request today, exactly the same time I received your feedback. She wants me to do another granddaughter story, but one where she’s seducing me. I was also thinking about one where it would be a phone conversation with my daughter whom I adopted when she was 5. Her daughter is 21, and who I loosely based my last granddaughter audio on. Where do you stand with that? If they’re not my biological daughter and granddaughter, would you still consider that a true form of incest?

I think I would actually enjoy a golden shower in the shower just to experience it once. Anymore I’m game for just about anything. I just ordered some new e-stim toys that include 4 penis bands, a butt plug, and a urethral sounding rod. That should be pretty intense.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Since you enjoy female audios, check out ‘Sexyprincesstofuck’ and her latest audio, “A beautiful orgasm no 04”…I’m daddy Doug…😏

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Hmmmm, I don’t recall you commenting on my last two comments here, like my question about incest, as well as my comment about experiencing a golden shower. I just haven’t had much time to record anything lately. I’m trying though.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

I’m sorry to hear that baby girl. I hope you’re doing better,. so how do you feel about incest at that level that I described? And would you try a golden shower? Could I be your daddy?

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Well, I think, as long as two people are not biologically connected, I don’t think a piece of paper as in being step children or adopted. Rieley has any bearing on it being incest, other than what you believe is incest. As for your comment on the golden shower, I guess that is something you wouldn’t want to try. We all have our own turn ons/turn offs. As for me, you wouldn’t catch me riding naked on my bicycle lol! I’m sure you looked sexy as hell being that table, but since I’m not into drugs at all, that’s about as far as it goes.

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Well Marla, I don't take any illegal drugs and never have. But if you were my table, I would feast on you from head to toe. That would make me drunk with lust over you. As far as me telling my secrets on how I could make you feel better, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore….

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

That’s OK because this really wasn’t going anywhere anyway.

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Was it you that asked what I was interested in in the email I received from an anonymous user?

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Well, my life is pretty simple. I’m married but live alone and take care of her for various reasons. It can be stressful at times so the two passions I have in life are sex and astronomy. I actually have a part-time job at a local Observatory that you might recall. I’ve mentioned in a couple of my audios. These two things help relieve the stress I have in my daily life. My part-time job at the Observatory will start back up again in about two months. With that job, I do have plenty of eye candy to fantasize about, but being it’s a state park. I do have to be careful of how I present myself. But I do love gazing at the stars and feel very fortunate I can get paid to do it and share it with the public. Do you have dark skies where you live? Here in Idaho away from the bigger city of Boise, we have beautiful dark skies.

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Or are you talking just certain interests sexually

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Even with light pollution you still should be able to make out the major constellations. For your laptop or desktop I suggest you download a program called Stellarium. It’s a free download and would help you learn the night sky from indoors. If your phone doesn’t already have a star app, I would suggest SkySafari, or any other app that has a compass option that will show you the part of the sky that you are pointing at. Then get yourself a red headlamp. Red light helps preserve night vision. White light will fake it away. Learn the night sky and you should still be able to observe quite a few objects even back East. Start with the moon and planets…

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

That’s a good start! But stay away from the full moon to view it. It’s best to look at the moon in a crescent phase or when there are shadows on the terminator. Looking at a full moon is very boring as you cannot see much detail a full moon will also wash out the rest of the sky to be able to see deep sky objects. If you really want to learn more, you might see if there is an astronomy club in your town or area. There is only so much I can help you with the way we are communicating. Our Observatory season opens up around 1 April, so I’m excited .

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

How about discussing what I would do to you if ever I was able to pay you a visit. Instead of you and me sending comments back and forth, I’d give you the best break from your daily work routine at home ever…

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

I don’t think I can do something with gaming involved, but maybe something while Im out looking through my telescope? Let me think on it…

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

You want a little inspiration? How about you? Sit at your desk in the shortest silk robe, if you have one, or the shortest robe that you do have. I want you to put on your sexiest, Lacey bra and panties, and sit in your chair in front of your desk and computer. I want to put your earbuds in or headphones and pick out your most favorite audio of mine. Then, as you listen, prep one of your feet up on your desk and open up your robe and think of those as my hands as your hands reach into your bra and panties. As you listen, feel your nipples, your thumb and middle finger, twisting and turning and tugging in your other hand, rubbing up and down on your wet pussy. Every once in a while, dip your middle finger in between your lips and then circle it around your clit. Continue doing so until you cum for me. Is that enough inspiration?

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Oh nice! Did you push yourself up against one of the jets and cum that way? That gives me chills. Just thinking about watching you. It also brings back fond memories of my experience in a hot tub. She gave me a wonderful blowjob which led to her bedroom in my first experience with anal sex.

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Oh and thanks for the image burned in my brain…

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Even more erotic would be if I was behind you cupping your breasts and feeding you my cock while your clit was experiencing the jet of water pounding it.

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

I’m doing just fine. I don’t recall you ever responding to my last comment about having you in the hot tub. Hope you’re doing well. I just submitted two new audios. Stay sexy for me behind your desk while you “work” and masturbate…

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

I have that picture of you on your bike on my phone and I look at it all the time

DrStoneyDrStoney3 months agoAuthor

Well, it is true that you are a bit of an exhibitionist. And since I live alone or don’t have a job where I can have that picture to where others can see it, you’ll just have to be there for me privately. Not sure I’d want to share you anyway 😏

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months agoAuthor

It’s only been a day since I got your last email and actually I got both of them in the same day. There is some delay from the time that you send an email to me before I actually get it. Just know that I open up your picture quite often and can only fantasize about you. But I am doing well and I hope you’re enjoying your weekend away from your computer and the drudgery of work. But I am so glad that I can take you away from that for a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful, but the recording wasn’t clear and the sound was muffled.

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months agoAuthor

Hmmmm, sorry. I guess I should listen to them a little more before I submit. I don’t edit at all, just go with what I do. I’ll be better…and feel free to comment wherever you like. Maybe just add your first name or first letter of your first name so I know it’s you…😘

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dr. Stoney say it wasn't so!

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months agoAuthor

Say what wasn’t so?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dr. Stoney the mind is usually the first to go!

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months agoAuthor

I’m done talking here. Either email me where I can email you back or we’ll have to say goodbye. I won’t send anymore comments back.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dr. Stoney are you in a Home?

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months agoAuthor

No!!!! Either email me so I can reply or quit sending comments or anonymous emails! Or I will change my settings to not allow anonymous feedback!

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months agoAuthor

I am still here, but if you read back a little, I said I can’t communicate this way anymore. Too difficult. Either you find a way that I can reply to your emails directly, or we don’t talk back and forth anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrStoney@DrStoney
Just an older man who loves to listen to his Lit girls in the morning with my morning cup of coffee in my robe. What a way to get the day going in the right direction. I have written a few short stories, but it wouldn't be for me to turn them into audio, as they are coming fr...