Contiguity Ch. 03

Story Info
After a tip, Denise & Noah investigate an old wooden cabin.
23.1k words
4.93
5.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vautour
Vautour
369 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE -- This is the third chapter of what will be a four-part series.

------

Almost four years later, in the summer of 2023, Noah's tall frame appeared at the top of the stairs as he began to hurriedly descend, while a small, beige canvas bag was clutched tightly in his right hand.

It was just after 11:00 a.m. on a Monday in the middle of August when Noah reached the bottom floor to join the two women who were waiting for him. Together, all three were standing in the house that Noah and his wife shared, situated on the outskirts of Glasgow, as the heat in the air was a pleasant surprise considering the traditional Scottish summer that they were accustomed to.

Both women were standing directly in front of Noah, shoulder-to-shoulder, as he offered a triumphant smile to the petite brunette stood to his right-hand side. "I knew they had to be in the cupboard somewhere. I tested them just before I brought them down, both of them are fully charged." Quickly, Noah reached into the small bag and produced one of the flashlights, before he used his thumb to switch it on and allowed the beaming ray of light to make itself known. "We're not going to get very far without these... Everything else is in the back seat of your car. I'd say we're good to go..."

As she watched Noah switch the torch off and slip it back inside the bag, a smile crept onto Denise's face as she realised that they were ready to leave. After turning her head to glance at the blonde woman next to her, Denise turned back to look into Noah's blue eyes. "Aberdeen's almost a three-hour drive from here, if we get lucky with the traffic. We should be fine if we set off within the next 20 minutes..." Slowly, Denise turned to the woman next to her once more and continued. "I don't know what we're going to find up there, Heather, but we'll take our time as we usually do. I'd guess that we'll be back here just after 9:00 p.m. tonight. We can have a late dinner together if you're able to wait that long?"

Heather had been Noah's wife for the last six years, with the two having been a couple for almost a decade. Stood at 5'5", Noah's wife was a few inches taller than Denise, with long blonde locks that ran down to just above her chest. Due to the warmth outside, Heather was dressed casually in a simple pair of black running shorts and a matching t-shirt, which was cropped to just above her navel. With her hair let down and her skin recently bronzed, her appearance was consistent with her typically laid-back demeanour. Having turned 30 only a few months prior, Noah's wife had the figure of an athlete, with her toned thighs and tight cheeks being the assets that she prized most. However, the way that Heather's black t-shirt was barely troubled by her small chest was in stark contrast to the woman stood next to her.

For as athletic as Heather's impressive figure was, Denise was, undeniably, a bombshell.

Only just reaching 5'2", Denise's long, dark hair made it all the way down to meet her backside, which was encased in a pair of black denim shorts that allowed her tanned legs to breathe in the warm weather. It didn't matter how Denise attempted to create a style for any occasion, her body was renowned by all who knew her as being out of this world. Her buttocks were full and curvaceous, which, when paired with her tiny waist, were capable of demanding anyone's attention. As Denise knew only too well, there were those familiar with her who had jumped to the conclusion that her spellbinding ass was the result of a surgical procedure, with the shape and pertness of her cheeks being too much for some to believe.

However, as much as Denise could honestly deny that her ass was the result of a financial investment, no such claim could be made about her chest. Having paired her casual black shorts with a long-sleeved black shirt, Denise's assets were impossible to disguise as the thin material was thrust outwards in its effort to conceal her chest. Meanwhile, the warm weather had inspired Denise to leave the top three buttons of her shirt unfastened, which helped showcase more than a hint of cleavage as her breasts were tightly held within the confines of her black lace bra. To any observer, Denise's petite frame was brought to life by her enthralling enhancements, without ever straying over the line of having gone too far. When showcased alongside her deep hazel eyes, stunning cheekbones and plump lips, Denise never had to do much to be the centre of attention anywhere she went.

Together, Denise and Noah had joined forces to create their own private detective agency. They'd met while working on a case around eight years earlier as part of Denise's father's business, when Noah and Heather were still dating, and set their own agency up around five years ago. Over time, the two had forged a successful business together to the point where they were well connected with important stakeholders throughout the UK, including wealthy investors, the scientific community and the police. As they stood there alongside Noah's wife, the success of their business meant that they were under no financial pressure and could be very selective about which cases they wanted to work. However, Denise hadn't waited until her business took off to acquire her sensational assets, as the 28-year-old brunette had borrowed money from her father to undergo the procedure just before she met Noah.

Despite Denise's stunning looks and curvaceous figure, Heather had never felt uncomfortable with her being a part of her and Noah's life. Having known each other for so long, Heather and Denise had become best friends with Denise being a regular fixture in the couple's social lives. Even the way that Denise was stood there, having styled her tight denim shorts with a partially-buttoned black shirt, had long been accepted by Heather as Denise simply expressing herself and flaunting her considerable assets, with just enough subtlety to remain classy. From Heather's point of view, her relationship with her husband was rock solid, and she cherished having Denise's friendship in her life.

As Heather listened to Denise's proposal, her lips parted to respond. "That's ok, I can grab a bite to eat before you get back. But you should definitely come over later, we've got more than enough wine in the fridge. Just stay here tonight and we'll get drunk... Noah and I are leaving for our cruise next week, I've been counting down the days until I'm lying on that Jamaican beach in a bikini with a cocktail in my hand... Plus, I'm desperate to show you all my new dresses that I'm taking with me..."

With a smile on his face, Noah glanced across towards Denise as he spoke up. "She's definitely underselling it, I had to answer the door to the delivery guys all last week and the number of boxes I had to put in the outside bin would blow your mind... I've been a detective for years, but what I can't figure out is why they sent one sundress in a cardboard box big enough to fit at least a hundred..."

Once Denise saw the smile form on her partner's face, she'd done the same before she even realised it. After a soft giggle at his remark, Denise turned towards Heather and responded. "Yeah, I know... Trust me, I'm suitably jealous and I wish I was going with you... I've always wanted to visit the Caribbean. I think my problem is if I set foot onto one of those beaches, I wouldn't want to come back..." After a brief pause, Denise continued. "But sure, I'll just come straight here when we get back from Aberdeen. I want to see all those outfits you're packing, and I'll make sure to bring that pair of sunglasses back before you leave."

Slowly, Heather's right eyebrow raised as she considered her best friend's words before she responded. "My god, Denise...if you set foot onto one of those beaches in a tight little bikini, I'm not sure the locals would ever let you leave..." The giggle that escaped Heather's throat prompted Denise to do the same before Heather continued. "Noah was telling me about what you're driving up to Aberdeen to investigate, but he didn't mention who's paying you for this... Is this a job you've both accepted or has it even made it that far?"

After taking a moment to run both of her hands against her black shirt to smooth out some small wrinkles, Denise looked back at Heather and spoke. "It's not a standard job, at least not yet... Two days ago, I got a call from a contact in the local authority up in Aberdeen. I thought he was calling me about some work we did up there last year, but he tipped me off that they'd spent a few days investigating the sudden appearance of a wooden cabin that had been erected near some farmland..."

Just as Denise took a moment to pause, Noah glanced at his wife and continued. "Apparently, the cabin's a fair size, which would obviously require time and effort to construct, but it would also need planning permission for whoever built it. But when Denise asked her contact if the local authority had heard anything about it, no one there can find any trace of any request having been made... If they're accurate, the cabin's been there since last Wednesday, but no one's claimed ownership or responsibility for it being there..."

Once Heather spun her head to take in her best friend's reaction, Denise took over. "The night before the cabin appeared, the rain was torrential in the local area. Hours of heavy rainfall which turned the ground into a bog, a real quagmire. But the land surrounding the cabin is completely unmarked. No tyre tracks, no sign of any machinery that would be required to construct a cabin of that size in such a hurry. The way my contact described it to me is as if it simply dropped out of the sky... Obviously, there must be parts of their account that are mistaken, but there's no way that I wasn't going to drive up there and take a look for myself..."

As Heather looked at Noah, he continued. "Since last Wednesday, Denise was told that the local authority's gained access to the cabin and studied every inch of it. Apparently, they didn't find anything of note and have arranged for the cabin to be demolished at some point next week. However, if the place was empty, it would only have taken them a couple of minutes to establish that, but Denise's contact claims that they spent four days studying the cabin underneath a protective tent. Why would they need to spend four days checking out an empty cabin that was thrown together in a matter of hours?"

Slowly, the look on Heather's face changed to convey how intrigued she was by their explanation. Carefully, Noah's wife turned back to her best friend and she responded. "Well, you both know that it didn't just drop out of the sky...so what do you think? I know that you'll have to see it for yourselves to draw any firm conclusions, but are you going to drive for three hours there and three hours back just to see a glorified treehouse?"

A grin formed on Denise's pretty face as both of her arms folded underneath her impressive chest. After taking a moment to consider her response, Denise spoke. "Honestly? These situations can only arise from human error... Someone at the local authority getting their dates wrong, messing up the timeline... No farmer would attempt to circumvent the process of gaining planning permission for a cabin on their own land, so this has got to be a member of the public who's failed to understand what the rules are... Either way, Noah and I will get the chance to take a proper look. Considering they've already been inside and checked it out for themselves, I don't think we're going to need more than a couple of hours before we're driving back here."

Just then, Noah's right arm reached out and placed itself on his wife's shoulder as he spoke to her. "I agree, I mean...it wouldn't be the first time that Denise has been fed a story with a few holes in it... After all, it was only in February that we both drove down to Birmingham to investigate that dud... That one was a police detective who called Denise with the details, I'm not sure what was running through his head... Some of these guys that reach out to her probably think she gets changed into her Lara Croft outfit and leaps into action... But that's the gig, babe... We have to try and separate the jobs that have value from the timewasters... Stuff like today that may have something to them, from the long drives that only have glorified treehouses waiting for us... Even so, once we get back, all we need to think about is our cruise..." Slowly, Noah's hand dropped from her shoulder as he continued. "I'm going to put these flashlights next to the rest of our gear."

While she stood there, Denise watched as Noah opened the front door and walked out towards her car. Her arms were still folded under her chest as she watched him leave, before the look in her eye quickly changed. Within the privacy of her own mind, Denise pictured Noah standing in the middle of a Jamaican beach. His tall frame, almost reaching 6'1", was stood in glorious isolation as his upper body was completely exposed. Dressed in only a pair of black board shorts, Denise found herself studying his bare chest as her fantasy began to take shape.

Noah's body was incredibly fit, but lean, as his chest and abdominal muscles were nice and tight. As Denise pictured him standing there on the beach, his skin was deliciously tanned while his arms and back looked strong enough to lift her up into the air without any trouble at all. Noah had just turned 31, but looked a few years younger as Denise always had to fight to stop herself from blushing whenever she looked at his pretty face. Whenever his piercing blue eyes looked in her direction, Denise never felt the same way about any other man as it was always enough for her heart to skip a beat. Meanwhile, Noah's long brown hair accentuated his features wonderfully with a lengthier fringe swept backwards, while the back and sides of his head were shaved closely.

While Noah was the type of man who always maintained his appearance, Denise was the type of woman who never let a day go by without appreciating how good he looked. Whether he was married to her best friend or not...

As she allowed her brief fantasy to develop, Denise saw herself walking onto the beach to join him. But instead of wearing one of her tight bikinis, as Heather had suggested, it was Noah's recent comment that had wormed its way through her mind. Denise's stunning figure was dressed exactly as Noah had just described, with her marvellously-enhanced tits threatening to burst out of Lara Croft's iconic ribbed tank top. The turquoise material was so tight as the hem was cropped to just underneath her breasts, while Denise silently approved of the way her tits rippled and bounced with every step which she took across the hot sand. While she moved closer to Noah, Denise almost moaned as she saw just how hard her own nipples were underneath the thin tank top, as she pictured Noah's eyes studying them with clear intent.

Her fantasy had only been playing for a few moments, but Denise appreciated the sight of her pert, curvaceous cheeks testing the absolute limits of Lara's green shorts, which barely ran down a few inches past her upper thighs. Meanwhile, her long, dark hair had been styled into Lara's signature French braid, which gently swayed with each step that drew her closer to Noah. As she closed the distance and reached him, Denise saw the way she reached out and placed Noah's right hand squarely against her own breast, as she slipped his other hand around until it found itself resting upon her ass.

While Denise stood there in Noah's hallway, she knew that she had precious little time to allow her fantasy to develop. But as she sensed Heather turning her attention back towards her, Denise couldn't help herself from allowing the scene in her mind to continue.

From her vantage point, Denise saw herself leaning in closer as Noah's hands began to curl around her amazing curves, before she heard herself address him. "Is that how you think about me when you're all alone? Dressed up like this? If you want me to be Lara for you...all you have to do is ask..." As the fantasy developed, Denise cursed the fact that she wasn't alone to truly savour every detail. When she pictured her head leaning in to meet his, with her lips creeping ever closer, Denise heard herself continue. "The only mystery I want to solve is how you haven't just grabbed me and kissed me yet? How you haven't just ripped my clothes off and let me put these big tits right in your beautiful face..."

At that point, back in the hallway, Heather looked into Denise's eyes and spoke. "I know that we've been talking a lot about our holiday, but you need to make sure that you're looking after yourself too... I know that you and Noah have been working hard, but he knows when it's time to relax and take a break. Seriously, Denise...promise me that you'll think about it... You can go anywhere you want, pack a suitcase full of bikinis and dresses and go find a nice beach to lie on for two weeks... It'll do you the world of good, plus there isn't any harm in finding a nice guy to play with while you're there... You're not going to have any trouble finding a handsome stranger to let you bounce all over his hard cock..."

So much of Denise knew what Heather was suggesting made sense, but as she waited for her friend to finish, all Denise could picture was the way that her tongue slipped inside Noah's mouth within her fantasy. When she imagined the way his hand closed so hungrily around her heaving breast, as his other hand sunk so deeply into her soft cheek, Denise already knew which hard cock she truly wanted. As her fantasy began to crumble, Denise pictured the way her hand slid underneath the waistband of his board shorts as her fingertips brushed against the hardness of what she really needed most of all.

Carefully, Denise allowed herself to shake her head and bring herself back to her senses. While stood right in front of her best friend, Denise felt the heat between her own legs starting to build as she responded. "Don't worry about me, I'll make sure to take some time to unwind... Tonight's going to be so much fun, Noah and I will get some food on the way back and you can give me all the details about your cruise... When have I ever had a problem with drinking all of your wine?"

A few hours later, it was just after 3:30 p.m. when Noah and Denise found themselves standing in front of the wooden cabin. The drive to Aberdeen had went as planned, with the two having gained access to the farmland via a small dirt road which allowed them to drive right up to where the cabin was situated. Meanwhile, the hot weather of the last few days had resulted in the ground beneath their feet becoming much firmer, with Denise's luxurious white Audi experiencing no difficulties in traversing the terrain.

As she reached out and accepted the flashlight which Noah offered to her, Denise was stood right next to him approximately 20 feet from the front door of the cabin. Slowly, her head moved as she took in as many details as she could to form her initial impressions. The exterior of the cabin gave the property a rustic look, as the rectangular wooden panels appeared to have taken a sustained beating over time from the elements. Meanwhile, there were no windows next to the front door, with the moderately-sized cabin appearing to be only large enough to include two small rooms at the most.

Slowly, Denise looked to the ground surrounding the cabin and noted that some tyre tracks that had been baked into the ground from the tremendous heat. When her head tilted back upwards and took in the sight of the pitched roof, Denise didn't turn towards her partner when she spoke up. "Well, one thing's for certain, no one built this during torrential rain in the middle of the night... Whatever dates they're talking about at the local authority, they've definitely got some crossed wires... I'm looking right at it and I'd swear that the thing is decades old..."

Vautour
Vautour
369 Followers