All Comments on 'Contiguity Ch. 03'

by Vautour

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story as always!! I think it is the first time I genuinely have no idea how the story is going to end. Great stuff, keep it up.

LitterGirlLitterGirl4 months ago

Can't wait for the finale! This is very creative and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing is more sensual and blood pumping than two absolutely gorgeous girls going primal on each other sexually, especially when one is dominant and the other is submissive with the mistress riding the worshipping slave’s face. You describe the heat, hunger and temptation of your straight females succumbing to the irresistible cruel goddesses so well. This is when writing is so much above reality. Only words not images can capture the seductive, overwhelming and mouthwatering sex goddess that no man or women can resist.

Elbergalarga9Elbergalarga93 months ago

I need to read FIFTY MINUTES AWAY again, I remember you sent it to me on reddit and I was never able to finish it completely, I need to read that gem again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVautour@Vautour
I've got two stories to upload here soon. The final part of 'Contiguity' and a new one-shot called 'Every Single Star'. Both have been delayed due to problems with the Literotica publishing queue. My last upload took over three weeks to be published, while it seems that it's...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Contiguity Ch. 02 Previous Part
Contiguity Series Info