Continental. Confidential.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno, people might enjoy that," he smiled.

"I'm sure, but it's reserved especially for you."

"And I'm very thankful for that," he said with a look that melted her, knowing he meant it. She returned to the chair and picked up the expensive designer dress, carefully straightening it out and not risking damaging it since it was a loan, given to her to show off the brand. She stepped through it with her bare feet, feeling the silky satin slide over her skin as she pulled it up her legs to conceal her body, wiggling her curvy hips a little to get it into place over her sexy underwear and round her ass.

In a single motion she pulled the dress up and shrugged it on, letting the black garment tumble over her shoulders as she arched herself to get it into place, reaching back to pull it only her body. It fit perfectly even as it hung loosely around her, only the pale, smooth shape of her back on display now, crossed by the bra strap, a last glimpse at her underwear.

"Zip me up," she said softly, pulling her long blonde hair forwards over her shoulder, the loose ponytail swept forwards as David stepped over to her and dutifully helped, smoothing the dress a little and then drawing the zip slowly to the top, careful not to let the material catch or risk breaking it. With it secured, he smoothed her out a little more than landed a playful smack on her lovely bum, accentuated by the shape of the dress as it drew in snugly at the taper of her waist then followed her exquisite contours down over her pelvis and round her ass, tucking back towards her bare thighs as it finished above her knees.

"Looking good," he said as she gave him a glance, a smile gracing her full lips, reaching down to grab her stiletto heeled boots. She sat on the bed and kicked her feet into them, knees lifting to give him a glance up her skirt. It was ridiculous that either one of them cared but they did, David loving the secret, stolen glance between her toned thighs to her saucy Agent Provocateur panties, Kylie finding a thrill in catching him as he did it, smiling to herself as she reached down to zip her boots up, completing her outfit.

"Want a ride back to your hotel?" he asked as Kylie quickly threw things back into her bag and pulled on the short jacket that went with the dress.

"No, I'm good thanks, I'll walk. It's a lovely morning," she replied. He knew there was no point arguing with her; she almost always walked when she left him, preferring to take the fresh air and break the engagement with him, to walk out of his life until the next time she swirled in to take it over.

"Sure is," he replied, Kylie pulling her dark sunglasses from her bag in readiness. Goodbyes could get too drawn out and they'd long found it best to just get on with their lives. If she wasn't staying to fuck then she'd get out of his way, their relationship deep, intimate yet clearly defined, sometimes frustratingly so. They walked to the door, pausing at it.

"Gonna walk out of my life again?" he quipped, a smile breaking the tension.

"Sure am, like I always do," she smiled, then pushed up on her toes to kiss him. David leaned down and pulled her close, rocking off her dangerously sharp heels, on the brink as he embraced her. There was an electricity as his lips touched her, almost as if it was the first time, that spark still there as her soft, full pout pressed to him, a momentary hesitation before his tongue delved into her mouth and entwined with hers. Her arms pulled round him, holding closely, fingers rucking up his shirt as they made out, the intensity overwhelming them in that final moment together.

Their tongues stroked and twisted around one another's, lips locked together in a passionate moment, a tingle running down her spine as he kissed her like nobody else, like he never wanted her to leave, feeling so desired in that moment. It wasn't wrong, he hated every time she walked out of his life again but it was how it had to be. The kiss hinted at so much more, at love and trust in the long term, in satisfaction, in unconditional love...but almost at missed opportunity and regret.

He'd wanted to be with her properly in the past, she knew that but it had never happened, she'd never reciprocated when it was on the table and like so many things it had faded and he'd moved on. Sure their relationship was strong and deeply connected, more so than most men she'd ever dated, but it wasn't what it maybe could've been, and that only made her wonder with wistful remorse.

"Goodbye Miss Minogue," he said as they broke apart breathlessly, Kylie sinking back onto her heels, their foreheads resting together, "I can't wait for your next call."

There was a moment where her heart fluttered, feeling a rush, looking up into his eyes with her beautiful blue ones, an intimate, soulful stare as she held onto him.

"You know I will, David," she smiled in reply. The tension wasn't the romantic kind, well not entirely, it was an intense connection neither of them could entirely quantify, and they always parted this way. They both felt it, the pressure to say something more, but never did. Kylie leaned up and placed another soft kiss on his lips before she broke away, his grip reluctantly slipping from her satin dress as she straightened herself up and put her sunglasses on, ready for the world.

The singer opened the door to the hallway, deserted as it always seemed to be, stepping out onto the tiles as she exited his apartment. David stood in the doorway as she took a final check of herself before blowing him a kiss with her full lips and leaving him with a winning smile, turning and heading for the stairs. He hated to see her leave but loved watching her go, taking in every motion of the singer as she clicked sharply across the hard floor and headed down the stairs.

He'd caught several shots of her before as she left but not today, wanting the memory just for himself as he watched the petite beauty retreat from his world again, not glancing up as she walked round the stairs and could look up, at least not that he saw. Behind her glasses her eyes flicked up to him, taking in how he watched her descend from their little paradise, hoping he didn't catch her smile, though it was only for him.

Kylie walked down and back out into the street, refraining from looking up at the balcony and turning to head back towards her hotel. David walked back through his apartment, suddenly devoid of her presence, smiling to himself over their secret time together, loving how her torn stockings were still thrown over the chair, left behind as a delicate trophy almost. Usually she only left pictures and memories for him, the lipstick smear on a coffee mug...and the unspoken promise that she'd be back.

She would be. As she walked back to her hotel, away from his comfortable apartment and back to the posh building in the centre of the city that was far more her typical scene, she thought it all over once more. She'd absolutely loved it, like she always did, reminded of it by all the little aches and twinges that spread through her with every step but she felt somewhat lesser that she'd resorted to doing it and given herself away. Well that was pushing it, she'd called him up as soon as she knew she'd be in Paris, knowing exactly what she wanted. Nobody fucked her like he did, or loved her the way he did frankly.

Still, it was satisfaction without fulfilment; he loved her deeply but she couldn't have him, he was like something on the back of a high shelf, just out of her reach, always touching with fingertips and never grasping. The negativity that threatened to engulf her momentarily was almost bitter, like the taste of the cigarette she still had on her breath, the aftertaste such a downer compared to the crisp, enjoyable sensation at the time. But no, it was to her pleasure, and she loved having her clandestine Paris getaway to sneak away to.

Sooner or later she knew she'd pick up the phone. She knew both of them would prefer if it was sooner.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

1...67891011