Continental. Confidential.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's idle hand slid forwards on her hip, thumb making sure to drag across the fabric of her suspender belt in the process before it delved between her legs and pushed down over her neatly shaved pussy. Kylie gasped helplessly as his fingertips drove through her neatly shaved landing strip of dark brown pubic hair and easily found her clit, protruding stiffly from the delicate folds of her hood.

Kylie lifted her leg carefully, not wanting to upset their flow as she dug her tiny foot into the bed and raised her toned limb to open them and give him better access. He didn't need much more and she surged as his fingers expertly slid down either side of it and then hooked back underneath to stimulate her directly, settling easily into a well rehearsed circling of her button that made her shudder. She made sure not to forget her motions though and kept working her hips, curving her back as she shoved them back onto him, flexing smoothly to help him thump into her.

Their pace was the same but more intent now, a bit more focused and powerful, his cock shoving into her that bit harder, straining just a touch more to make sure she took it all. Her clit was stimulated from both sides by his dancing digit and his impaling prick, the thumps of his thrusting driving it silkily over her G-spot as his finger continued to circle perfectly, knowing what she liked, what drove her crazy. It was an eclectic mix that made her groan in helpless pleasure, rocking back into him to drive her own ecstasy.

They worked in unison, just slipping back into it like they'd never been apart, their motions perfectly in tune as he thrust his hips into her and groaned in pleasure equal to her own. His hand massaged at her chest as she held him to her, fingers curling as they clawed at the sheets while she tried to maintain her side of the rhythm and stop her hips bucking as he circled her clit, just as she always liked. Their gasping was all that broke the air save the slight creak of the metal bed frame underneath them, translating their rocks into sound.

She trembled with pleasure and let him make love to her, holding her dominantly but sweetly, held close as if she was his and only that, something she'd never been. It was a place she loved to be and shoved her ass back into him, knowing he loved that sensation as her firm, round booty pressed against his pelvis as he fucked her, burying himself inside her clenching tunnel again and again. She gave a harder squeeze as she shuddered in pre-orgasmic bliss, body trembling in his arms as her climax hinted. She was ready to just be fucked to the finish but David had other ideas and only moments after that shake he suddenly switched it up.

His hand was gone from her clit, burying himself hard inside her as he pulled his arm out from under her. She gasped in shock, the tiny Australian singer quite roughly disturbed as she crumpled onto the bed, twisting her head up to look at him through her tangle of dirty blonde hair. He loomed over her as he shoved into her hard, not letting her slide off his cock as he changed the channel, using his hips to drive her as he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her over on the bed, face down beneath him.

Kylie groaned deeply, a strained sound escaping her soul it seemed as he pinned her down on her front, the singer contracting her strong abs to pull her ass up, heels sticking dangerously out behind her, knees pressed hard into the bed as she presented herself for him to fuck as hard as he wanted. She knew he wasn't going to go easy on her, he always loved to absolutely rail her in that position and she was quite happy to let him. The pressure on her G-spot was always perfection and with no further ado he slammed his hands down powerfully next to her and pulled back to start thrusting, ploughing into her harder than he had so far.

Kylie moaned hungrily as he drove inside her, getting deeper this time, his angle more effective so it let him glide over her G-spot and then into her towards her cervix, bulging head tingling every nerve ending along the way. His breathing was hard and determined behind her, leaning over her as he drove her into the bed with every push of his hips, driving his achingly hard cock inside her, relishing the soft, slick sensation of her beautifully snug, soaked pussy. Her gasps were a treat, loving hearing her enjoying herself as he thrust inside her, loving having her back after so many years. There was something special about her, his little pocket rocket.

"Oh god fuck me!" she gasped, rasping her wants to him with wanton passion, able to feel completely released with him as he pumped into her. He didn't disappoint her, but he also didn't instantly give her what she hoped for. His energy increased, motions a little shorter as he gave it to her a bit harder, more intently shoving down into her toned ass to pound his cock inside her. He didn't immediately start pounding her with hard, short thrusts however, she wished he would but he knew that, knew it would rush her to orgasm in quick fashion and so held himself back.

He maintained the slower, more intense pumps into her, making sure she could feel him properly every time he pushed across her G-spot. David made sure it was slow and deep, pinning her petite form easily beneath him as he fucked her, Kylie loving it as she shoved her ass up to him and made sure he could sink every possible millimetre of himself inside her. His breaths, while controlled and deep, were picking up pace, the intensity getting to him too as he ploughed into her. Not as much as Kylie however as his intense pressure on her G-spot was turning the mechanism of her orgasm intently, faster and harder than before, ratcheting it up rapidly.

"Fuck, don't stop," she breathed, voice tight, eyes squeezed shut, hands holding tightly to the covers as she braced herself and let him fuck her, rocking her ass up against him with every deep, soul stroking thrust. He had no intention, wanting to make her come, loving when he made women climax and always loving when the gorgeous Kylie Minogue hit orgasm. Maybe it was her vocals, the sounds she expressed, maybe it was seeing her lithe, toned little body quake under his ministrations, or maybe it was just knowing he brought her to maximum pleasure, but he always loved seeing her come.

He knew it was what made her keep coming back, making her come hard and often as she did for him. The pace and tempo never dipped, keeping going exactly as she wanted, making her gasp harder and faster as her climax built up, making her legs twitch and tighten as she battled to hold it back as long as possible, wanting to savour it. This was what she came for after all, to be pinned down and fucked by him to her ultimate pleasure.

There were a few seconds where they were simply in tune together, working together, physically one as he cranked her to climax with his final few deep, intent thrusts while Kylie relished his thick cock. She held it back as long as possible, wanting it to be the biggest, hardest orgasm she could manage, wanting to savour it but her efforts could only hold on so long and with a sudden shudder, short and intense, she came. Her breaths tumbled out hard and harsh, the wind knocked out of her by how suddenly her muscles tensed when her peak rushed over her, her soul tumbling in the surf as the wave of ecstasy crashed through her soul.

He smiled as Kylie wailed in pleasure, fingers tightening sharply in the sheets as she tensed, muscles in spasm as her orgasm hit her full force. Holding it back made it more intense as she'd hoped and it wracked her body with overwhelming pleasure, more than she could handle almost as her body shuddered hard, David still pumping into her even as her pussy tightened up, clenching and crushing him as hard as she could manage which only made it better. He fucked her hard throughout as she peaked and tumbled down the other side, legs tensing and twitching as her nerves lit up and she shook, toes digging in as she rocked forward, wails turning to intense, harsh gasps of pleasure.

Her climax faded slowly and her moans of pleasure quieted to leave just her hard breaths, heart racing as she pulled in oxygen to keep going as she knew there was no respite from their fuck. Just because she'd had hers didn't mean he didn't get his and from previous experience he wouldn't let her wait. This was no exception and he started fucking her harder, making her twist in discomfort as his cock thumped over her now overly sensitive G-spot and sent sensations crashing through her she really couldn't handle.

She didn't complain though, keeping quiet bar a few strained groans as she buried her face in the bedding and held on. His fuck toy now, there for his pleasure and she made sure to push back when he rocked on his knees and drew her up from the bed, hands sweeping under her curvy hips to guide her into a perfect doggy style position so he could smash her. Kylie's hands slid back across the bed then dug in again, bracing herself for him as she knew what was coming.

Her distinct grunt was music to his ears as he stepped it up the instant he got her in position and slammed deep inside her, able to get every last bit of his cock into her sweet body now so he ground against her soft, bulging lips. She cried out as he jammed into her so hard, pushing another burst of sensations through her as his thick cock flexed inside her, the deepest now he had her on her knees in front of him. He accelerated and pounded himself into her, suddenly turning on the power and pace he wanted to chase his climax and use her to her utmost.

Kylie just groaned helplessly into the bed as she buried her face to muffle her overwhelmed complaints, pleasure lost to eye rolling overload as he pounded into her, thick cock still shoving over her G-spot in the aftermath of her orgasm. It felt amazing but she could barely handle it much less enjoy it, digging her nails in as David turned it up to eleven and yanked back on her hips, hauling her ass into him as he pounded his steel-hard cock into her pussy. His hand reached back and grabbed her high heel, pulling up and using it to crank her onto him as she moaned.

He was using short, intense thrusts now of only a few inches that got deep every time, feeling her snug, petite body tightly around his whole length every time, wanting all of her. She was his, the superstar his own personal toy to command and conquer right then and he used every possible inch of that power. His hips slapped her famous ass noisily as he slammed onto her relentlessly, his stamina evident as he enjoyed himself to the fullest with the gorgeous Australian as her groans turned to hard, rasping grunts beneath him. It was intense but she wanted it, wanted to please him, to take everything he had for her and shoved her ass back into him to show it.

His hand released her hip...only for long enough to draw it back and smack her hard, planting his hand intently on her round ass to make her yell out loudly in pain. It stung and spread across her skin, it made her shudder and flinch but then tingle with pleasure and a ragged gasp. It was like the sensation of hot water or melted wax, that moment when it hit but was too much, that sudden reaction of fear and pain before it cooled in an instant, rendered ineffective and that immediate, indescribable sensation of tingling pleasure and relief spread in its place.

But it wasn't just one, that moment was stretched as he spanked her again, smacking again in the same place, before another and another landed on her. Minogue cried out with every one as his hand landed dominantly on her perfect, peachy ass, hitting her repeatedly until she was about ready to quit. Her gasping breaths were ragged and desperate, in contrast to his rapid, controlled ones as he fucked her hard, maintaining the rhythm even as he spanked her harder than she had been for years.

When she thought she couldn't handle any more, almost ready to beg for mercy, he suddenly relented and grabbed her hips again with both hands, releasing her heel and slamming into her harder and faster once more to make her moan. Her ass tingled, the heat spreading as she knew the red marks of his hand were coming out already, her pale, petite body marred by his efforts around her suspenders...and she loved it. He pounded her hard and fast, more intently again as she whined under his energy, more comfortable now but still overwhelmed by him as she let him have whatever he wanted.

His other hand let go and she knew what was coming, but it was still painful when it struck. She expected to be ready but his hand cut through her like nothing, the sharpness to the pain needling her, like someone was screwing up her soul for a moment, making her clench tightly as she flinched which only made him groan, encouraging him to abuse her further. He fucked her hard, Kylie dutifully pushing back on him even as his hand smacked her firmly, harder then the other side as he spanked the other cheek of her ass and relished the clenching and clamping of her vagina around him.

Just when it was on the brink of overwhelming her, Kylie about to shout for mercy as her hard, short grunts of breath had turned screams that echoed through the apartment and inevitably out onto the breeze of the city, he stopped. His hand grabbed her hips once more and she knew that would be it, his cock pulsing harder inside her as if that were possible, so stiff, so aroused for her that it only served to turn her on. She loved to be desired, to be wanted, and what clearer signal could she get?

He hooked back into her pelvis with practiced ease, thumbs pressing on her sexy suspender belt, holding the diminutive singer in place as he pounded her with thrusts so hard she could barely tell if he was coming or going. His thick, solid cock slammed into her with an intensity that reminded her exactly why she'd come to him, groaning in complete submission as she shoved back against him and tried to squeeze herself to maximise his pleasure. She only partially succeeded, impossible to handle his power and pace, cock pounding into her as she clenched at him.

For David it only served to make an eclectic mix of sensations as he hammered on the helpless singer, shoved into the bed before him as he drove into her pussy, sometimes tighter for maximum stimulation as he caught her on a squeeze of her snug, velvet tunnel. His deep, driven grunting told Kylie he was close and all she had to do was hang on for him to finish. She wouldn't have to wait for long as he held her tight and thrust into her wantonly, giving everything he had as their sounds broke the room, vibrating the air as she cried out in tandem with his soulful noises...on the brink.

Her squeezes were still random and sporadic around him but it made the snugness of her pussy even better and with a few more seconds of hot, hard pounding he felt the tipping point and let it take him. David's fingers dug into her skin, clamped around her slender hips as he wrenched the Australian back against him and plundered her treasures with the hardest fucking she'd had in years, probably since the last time he'd fucked her. She forced her hands into the bedding and pushed backwards, feet struggling against the bed, her boots slipping, striving to withstand his aggression and urgency as her nylon-covered knees threatened to slip out from under her.

He couldn't hold on any longer and slammed against her ass just as his cock jumped powerfully and erupted a thick burst of come deep inside her. David gave a huge sigh of relief and pleasure as his balls tightened again while Kylie groaned deeply in enjoyment as she felt him surge and pulse powerfully, emptying another load deep against her womb. He ground against her and pushed her forward, the singer bracing herself strongly to resist him as he rocked over her and worked everything he could into her, his balls gripping over and over to squeeze every bit of himself into her sweet pussy as she instinctively clamped at his cock to encourage and prolong it, wanting his climax to be the highest it could be as he finished.

His breaths became heavier, slower as he sagged back on his knees, cock straining with his final ejections inside her, Kylie squeezing hard, holding tight to accentuate every last second of it before it was over, sinking onto his ankles, hands slackening on her hips as his heart raced and he breathed hard. They just absorbed the few seconds, his cock still twitching in her as they both sucked in oxygen, their bodies flooded with the blissful sensations at the end of a hard fuck session. She was a little disappointed as he pulled out of her and his hands slid from her hips, their connection broken as he turned and flopped down beside her.

She'd already come hard but his incredible pounding had her interested for more though she wasn't entirely sure she'd actually handle it. It left her a little on edge but unwilling to ask for more, sagging slowly down on her front, facing away from him as her heart thumped inside her chest in the darkness, both of them silent save their breathing as they lay exhausted on his bed. One of her suspenders had popped off from the exertion, the springy strap dangling over the side of her round ass. A sheen of sweat covered them, evidence of their efforts. Lying still for minutes, neither of them counted, it was David that broke the silence.

"Are you staying the night, or heading back to your hotel?" he asked.

Kylie paused, knowing the question...and what it implied. It was clear; if she chose to leave she could slink away back to her expensive hotel and resume her normal life. If she wanted to stay, she'd have to put out in the morning to pay for the bed. It was as it had always been with them...and she was entirely happy with that arrangement. To cuddle up to him for the night, a man that wanted nothing but passion and pleasure with her, then to wake up to another enjoyable sex session and pretend she didn't have a care in the world was what she wanted. Her escape.

"I'm staying, like always," she mumbled in reply, her dulcet tones easily breaking the quiet of the room. Only distant sounds of the city floated in the still open balcony doors, the sky dark outside and chill starting to descend a little though they were too warm and comfortable in the wake of everything to move just yet. The breeze blew gently through the room, the warmth of the spring day washed away by the refreshing coolness of the night.

Stirring, David swung off the bed and stood up, grabbing his cigarettes and walking over near the open doors. Kylie turned her head and watched him, so confident and casual in his nudity as he stood near the balcony and lit a cigarette, the flare of the flame glowing a moment. He took a drag and shivered in the treat of nicotine, breathing out slowly as he glanced out on the darkening city. The evening was long, stretching on towards the longest nights of the year and he loved it, loved how it seemed to make every day better and able to stretch into an endless night.

Kylie pulled herself up from the bed, not speaking, looking away from him as she slid off the bed and stood on her sexy boots. With a little stretch she headed for the bathroom, shuddering slightly as she felt his loads move inside her. He'd shot them deep, all three of them, but now they were ready to leak out, making her squeeze as she headed to clean up, David glancing at the red hand prints on her ass with a smile. She stepped into the bathroom and locked the door, pausing to take a look at herself in the mirror. Her perfectly styled hair was now a mess, make-up smeared and ruined from their energetic fucking.

She figured she'd have to deal with it, focusing on priorities and sitting on the toilet to take care of business. The diminutive singer relaxed then shuddered as his thick loads slid out of her, running viscously along her labia as his deep, intense ejaculations exited her tiny body. Kylie squeezed down hard to expel it, shuddering a little more with something akin to pleasure as she ejected his salty climax, loving when men came inside her and he never let her down. Her heels scuffed and clicked lightly at the flooring as she twitched, letting herself enjoy it until she squeezed the last of him from her.

1...56789...11