Continental. Confidential.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just laid together for a minute, basking in the pleasure of it all as it soaked into them, heavily sinking into the sheets as they just cooled off and took in every sensation. She stirred first, pulling herself up with a groan to his side before shuffling off the bed past his legs, planting her dainty size three feet down on the cool wooden floor and standing up. He just idly watched her as the Australian star walked around casually in just her stockings and suspenders, fetching some more fresh water and putting it on to boil with the intention of making them coffee.

"Want another cigarette?" she asked, barely glancing back at him over her shoulder.

"I really shouldn't," he replied.

"That means yes," she answered, smiling back to him as she finished preparing their cups. Leaving the water boiling, she grabbed his pack of smokes and drew one out, holding the neat white cylinder between her fingers as she picked up the lighter and turned back to the bed. He watched her, taking in her slinky figure as she slid onto the mattress with him and playfully crawled up towards him, leaning over his body, her perky tits swaying as she manoeuvred her way close enough.

She turned the cigarette over in her fingers and put it in his mouth, David playing along as she served him, smiling as she raised the lighter and flicked it. The well serviced piece lit first strike and she touched the leaping flame to his smoke, end flaring as he inhaled and pulled more oxygen through the incendiary cacophony. He drew deeply then tipped his head back to blow out the smoke towards the ceiling, Kylie flicking the Zippo shut with skill to instantly extinguish it.

Giving a knowing smile, she turned away and slid off the bed again, going back to making their coffee after putting the lighter down, back on his desk where she'd gotten it. He shook a little at the calming release of the cigarette, his nicotine addiction fed, those cravings quietening as he inhaled deeply and lay back into the pillows. His gaze followed Kylie as he rocked his head over, pulling the smoke from his mouth as he paused to take in her mesmerising figure, loving how she was stripped to only her stockings and suspenders but kept them on, playing her part.

Truth was she loved being fucked with her stockings on, regardless of what else she had on with them, but it was all part of the act. She was his fantasy, his rare treat and she played up to it, arching her back a little and standing straight on one leg, letting her body twist and pushing her ass out for him, knowing it was something he loved, just like millions of other men. The water boiled and she made their coffee, pouring it carefully into the fresh ground beans that awaited, the rich aroma spreading throughout the room like a familiar blanket.

They didn't say a word, David just laying back and enjoying his cigarette slowly, the smoke trailing towards the ceiling and blowing gently in the breeze from the door. She poured his coffee, black, pure and then her own, pausing to add a dash of cream to it, appreciating that he had it considering he never wanted it. She didn't want sugar, being sweet enough as it was, and since he didn't either she picked his up and took it to him, standing it on the bedside unit.

"Thanks baby," he smiled, playfully reaching out and swatting her ass with the back of his hand as she turned away, Kylie turning back to glance at him with a smile. He flicked his eyebrows, just laid back casually in bed, cigarette nonchalantly in his mouth as he breathed out around it, regarding her with enticing indifference. She couldn't deny she loved being with him, loved the way he treated her, loved the way he seemingly made her submit to his desires so he could fuck her his way. And only his way. He rarely let her be in command and even when she was she knew it was because he wanted it that way.

And that turned her on immensely. He treated her as his girl, not some celebrity; she'd tried hook ups with normal guys before and they were usually a disappointment, unable to get past the glare of her status and just sink into the rhythm with her. She was just a woman like anyone else at the end of the day and she loved that David treated her like it, and fucked her like it. She picked up her coffee and walked slowly along his polished wooden floor, the planks old and storied, beaten and bruised from all the years of people like her digging their heels into them yet now varnished over.

A new start, a coating to wash the past away or at least seal it from the present day, her nylon-clad feet stepping along the smooth boards in her dangerously sharp ankle boots as she cautiously approached the open door, pausing just enough to be out of sight as she sipped her coffee. It was hard, a strong blend but smoothed by the cream which made it easy to drink, smiling at the flavour. French coffee was like nothing else she'd found and it was always a treat when she was back in Paris, particularly when she was in his company.

Turning on her heel, she walked casually back to his desk and slid into the seat, reclining against the cold metal with an inhale of breath. Shivering, skin prickling, she looked over his desk and took it all in, seeing the antiquated typewriter where he hunted and pecked like a motherfucker when he was in the zone. She took in the worn keys and scuffs on the casing, wondering how many others had plied their trade at the heavy machine as he laid back in bed and enjoyed the coffee, interspersing it with his cigarette.

The singer sank back in the seat, holding her coffee with both hands, loving the heat as it engulfed her fingers...almost too much, the sear of the porcelain intense. He had nothing loaded in the typewriter, nothing in progress for her to pry over, to satisfy her interest in seeing what he really wrote about. She knew he wrote some stuff for the screen though she wasn't really sure what, knowing he'd always wanted to write a novel but had never achieved it. Lots of people wanted that she figured, but not everybody got to be the new sensation.

David glanced over at her, taking in the petite Australian as she pensively reclined at his desk. He was always struck by her delectably small size, perfectly formed, a pocket rocket that lit his fires every time she whirled into his life. She was relaxed and comfortable, exactly what he wanted and hoped to create for her, a world away from her hectic life under the spotlight. He'd offered for her to share it with him previously but she'd declined, not because she didn't want to entirely, but because she didn't want to share it with the world, like a secret that lost all its power the moment she spoke it.

Kylie read over his work that was stacked beside the typewriter, beautiful blue eyes drinking it all in as she flicked through the pages. He had some script drafts done, a gritty crime show by the looks of things with little in the way of restraint as it seemed gratuitous and intense, but she figured a lot of that stuff worked in modern television. It certainly had popularity and only made her wonder how well he was doing, figuring she better look for his name on the credits of some shows coming up. His other stuff was a mix, mostly some notes, pieces he might potentially include in a novel, random quotes he'd either thought up or read and other sporadic sentences.

"What are you working on right now?" she asked casually.

"Right now? An Australian singer," he replied. Kylie turned to look at him, greeted by a cheeky smile as she raised her eyebrows before smiling and looking back at the desk.

"Mostly that screenplay, it's nothing guaranteed but they're interested," he said.

"Crime huh?"

"Yeah well crime, mystery, some romance to it, it's a mix."

"Hope it works out," she said.

"Thanks," he replied, leaning back to take a final drag from his cigarette before leaning over and stubbing it out in the ashtray, breathing out slowly as he did before relaxing back and sipping his coffee.

"What about you?" he asked.

"What about me?" she said, looking back with wide eyes.

"What's next for Kylie?" he expanded.

"Always busy, you know that."

"I know, always got lots on the go, so what's current?" he probed.

"New album on the way soon, with a world tour and who knows what else. But you know what? I didn't come here to be busy," she said firmly, looking him in the eye. David gave a raise of his eyebrow and a knowing smile.

"Well, busy with work," she smiled, holding his gaze for a fleeting moment before looking away a little shyly. It was silly but he made her feel nervous, excited, like that first crush from back when she was a teenager.

"No problem, just take it easy," he said, leaning back to let the quiet fill the room save for the sounds of distant traffic outside and the occasional call of birds. They just sat in the comfortable silence and enjoyed their coffee, the creamy concoction always a pleasure that helped Kylie relax properly, forgetting she was dressed in only her stockings and suspenders, with the ankle boots that helped push her up towards average height. The coffee faded from an aromatic temptation to a dark residue in the bottom of the mugs, stood aside to await their next calling as Kylie sat pensively in the chair.

Time slid past surprisingly easily, the best ones always passing too quickly as she just lazed at his desk, a piece of blank paper already loaded in case he had sudden flashes of inspiration. She trailed her fingertips delicately across the worn, work hardened keys, the unique fatigue instigated by the pecks of his ministrations. It was the bearer of artwork, his and whoever had used it before him to craft their own pieces. And now she sat before it, drawn by it, unable to resist making the heavy mechanism move, to hear the crisp, heavy sound as the letters struck the page.

Her first strike broke the silence like a sledgehammer, reminded with a start how loud typewriters could be as it hit the paper and drum beneath, pressing the stark black ink to the page, bleeding ever so slightly as it spread and dried. Its own style, sharp, unapologetic. Her initial taps were slow and soft, separated by the ponderous thoughts as she contemplated what to write before getting into it, inspiration gripping her as it flooded forth and her slender fingers punched at the keys more intently, much more in the way the typewriter needed and deserved. The passion of conviction.

'Kylie Minogue was here. I apologise for the sudden intrusion, but not for the pleasure. I enjoyed it immensely but brought it in equal measure so the world is balanced, physically at least. Such retreat gives me peace I could never repay, except with my body'

Sitting back, she let her fingers sag from the keys, sliding over the old wooden desk with its character and worn marks that her hands couldn't possibly fill. Looking around, she broke her moment with the typewriter and glanced over to him laid back in the bed, deciding it was where she wanted to be. Standing, she shoved the chair back and stepped across to him, a few light steps on her toes before she hopped onto the bed, David just watching her as she jumped over his body and bounced into the bed beside him. He welcomed her to him, arm over her shoulder as the petite Australian snuggled up to his body and rested her head on his chest.

They still didn't speak, not needing to, simply enjoying the touch of each other, the closeness and intimate connection as Kylie relaxed into him in what was left of her lingerie. Her nylon-clad knee was bent across his thigh, suspenders pulling tightly round her ass and tugging the seamed stockings higher. Kylie didn't mind, it felt naughty and fun, always loving how the lingerie moved on her skin beneath her clothes, like a sexy little secret every time she had it on. It was somewhat silly when she'd spent much of her career wearing sexy underwear and fashion, but that little thrill had never faded.

Time ticked by, the sun fading across the room as the evening approached, her head just on David's chest as she listened to the steady thump of his heart. Her hand strayed down his torso and she let her fingertips dance lightly across him, teasing and tempting him, eyes flitting down to his cock as she made him twitch. She knew exactly what she was doing and smiled a little to herself as she watched him rise to the occasion, cock pulsing thickly as he swelled. She didn't make him wait and slipped her hand down to wrap around him, squeezing to feel him pulse against her grip, cock rapidly stiffening as his erection got rock hard in her soft, skilful fingers.

She stroked him slowly, rocking her hand up and down, pushing right down to his base before pulling back up to rock over the shape of his bulging head, squeezing firmly as she took her time. She wanted to take things slowly...and make him as hard as possible before he inevitably and imminently fucked her again. David was patient, happy to let her tease him a little but he knew he'd never be able to wait as long as she intended. They'd done this dance before and she always wanted to put it off as long as possible, to keep him on the brink, rock hard and throbbing for her for every possible second before she let him take her again.

Not that she could stop him if he wanted of course, his dominance over her obvious, and frankly she liked teasing him to the point where he showed her he was in charge. She stared down and lazily watched him straining and ready as she stroked him slowly, squeezing so his purple head bulged angrily every time her dainty hand slid back up to his tip. His hand slowly brushed over her slender body, running down her side and over the beautiful womanly shape of the singer, dipping into her waist and over the flare of her hip. His touch took in the soft, enticing feel of her suspender belt, following the strap down to the top of her lacy stocking, taking in the embroidered texture.

His hand slid over her ass, her most famous asset, stroking gently with his whole hand as he relished the smooth, soft skin before he just squeezed a little, fingertips pressing into the firmness, feeling her tight and toned muscles that gave her such perfect shape. She murmured in pleasure as he gripped her properly, taking a proper feel of her, gripping her toned booty and spreading her a little, Kylie feeling her puffy pussy pull open in the process. She knew the storm was coming, he'd suddenly change the channel on her but she was just waiting for that to happen.

His hand squeezed hard again and laid a playful smack on her, just a pat really, making her smile as she kept methodically stroking him. Kylie's dainty hand was a treat, barely able to reach around him since she was so tiny but quite comfortable in handling him, used to it after all their years together despite the gaps in their relationship. She squeezed and stroked, rapidly down then slowly up, feeling him pulsing hard and straining, his hips shifting as he wanted more, Kylie pushing him to the boiling point with her perfect, patient efforts as his finger pulled at her suspender, twanging it gently against her skin.

And then suddenly the switch was flicked, a final squeeze of her hand under his head made him shudder and she was moving as he whipped his hand up to yank her head back, a tangle of her blonde hair in his fist to make her gasp before his lips locked with her own. Their tongues twisted and entwined as they kissed deeply, a French kiss in the City of Love before he broke away and kissed hungrily down her neck, teeth catching at her skin as he turned into her and his other hand pulled strongly around her back, into him. In a moment she was tumbling as he abruptly pulled her over him, his strength completely overtaking her as he hauled the petite pop princess from the bed to the other side of his body, Kylie giving a squeal as he took her, flailing and kicking as she was thrown into the centre of the mattress like he owned her.

Right then he did, she'd let him; if she was wearing one she'd be offering him her leash. She gasped as her heart raced, tumbling over to face away from him, his hand immediately sliding over her smooth hip and down her nylon-clad thigh to push her leg forward and expose her, his rock hard cock shoving into her back as he took what he wanted. His arm slid under her head and he pressed close to her, Minogue shivering in anticipation as she knew what was coming, her pussy so slick and ready for him.

He took hold of his prick and guided it down between her legs, over her toned ass to push the thick head against the slick, waiting lips of her sweet, pink tunnel. She gasped loudly as he slowly yet inexorably thrust inside her again and drove his whole cock into her slender body, her pussy relaxed and easily able to handle him after their previous fucking, stretching her just a little as he bottomed out. Kylie clenched instinctively around him, always doing so when she was penetrated, her muscles gripping him hard again to make him growl with pleasure, rewarded for finally sinking inside her.

His prick pulsed inside her as he held still for a moment, both of them just relishing the culmination of her teasing, so close they were like one as his hand pulled her back against him, tucked into her hip to pressure her pelvis. She gave little joyful gasps, short and sweet through her smile as he pulsed his cock inside her, abs tensing as he made it jump and jolt in her gorgeous body. His position helped him push neatly against her G-spot and Kylie could already feel the different, exciting tingle it offered as he started thrusting slowly.

She loved how she could feel the bulge of his head drawing back inside her before he slowly plunged in deep again, shoving right into her ass to firmly embed himself completely, wanting to feel her tight pussy squeezing down all around him. Kylie obliged and clenched on his shaft, loving how he surged every time she did, something they shared and relished any time they fucked. It was far too infrequently truth be told. His hand pressed down to her chest, easily able to reach her while she tipped her head back over his arm and groaned in pleasure.

His hand slid over the soft skin of her perky, humble breast, teasing at the nipple before he let it press into his palm when he groped her firmly. Minogue simply murmured soulfully with pleasure as he easily encapsulated her breast, his large hands having no problem as he continued to pump his cock into her with an expert rhythm, never missing a beat as he sank his thick prick deep inside her. He pushed her long hair aside with his nose and kissed at her neck which immediately made her shiver, body tingling and pussy giving a tighter squeeze which she knew he could feel.

David loved how she moved, subtle but so meaningful, hand now pressing his own at her chest while her other reached out and dug into the bedding to squeeze handfuls of it in the gathering gloom of the room. She flexed her body beautifully, smooth like silk as she rocked easily back into him to help bury every inch inside her, wanting it, yearning to feel every part of his rock hard cock within. It might've been their third fuck of the day but it still felt special, David fitting inside her so neatly, just right for her despite his size being almost too much for her petite body.

Her tiny figure fitted in his arms so effortlessly, able to move her any way he wanted but right then she was doing everything he liked. His hand on her hip was merely a suggestion now as their rhythms were in perfect sync, her firm ass shoving back into him with every roll of her hips that accentuated his tip pressuring her G-spot. Her murmurs of enjoyment gave way to deeper, more intense groans of pleasure as she really started to feel it, loving the sensations of his hard prick shoving across the little rough patch behind her clit, driving a different kind of stimulation through her.

1...45678...11