Continental. Confidential.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," she mumbled, breaking away from him, pushing on his chest to extract herself.

"Why? This is exactly what you came for," he said, squeezing her bum firmly to make her gasp slowly, their lips locking again as she had no answer.

"You know exactly why I'm here, so don't rush," she said between kisses, "you know you're gonna get lucky."

He relented and, after another hard kiss and bite of her full lip, let her slide back onto her slender heels, relinquishing his grasp on her fantastic body. She stepped towards the open French doors onto his small balcony, loving the way sounds echoed from the narrow street into the room, carried by the breeze.

"Coffee?" he offered.

"Please," she replied, glancing back to him with a smile.

"How do you take it?" he asked. He knew full well how she liked her coffee but always checked with her.

"Cream, no sugar," she replied, knowing it would be an unadulterated cafe crème since she was in Paris and he always made freshly ground coffee.

"You got it, sugar," he joked, always teasing her with the same overused joke she'd heard many times before. She didn't even bother to roll her eyes, dropping her bag down on his desk beside his antiquated typewriter which he used to do some writing. He was hardly outdated though, his laptop folded shut on the kitchen table, the two ends of the spectrum and a world away from where he hunted and pecked noisily near the open doors.

She left her phone in the bag and hooked her small jacket on the back of the chair, hearing the water boiling and coffee grinder aggressively shredding the beans as she stepped onto the balcony. She pulled out the heavy cast iron chair and sat down, leaning her elbows on the equally weighty table as she looked down onto the street below, taking in the few people passing and just feeling the calm, like she'd escaped into another secret little world of her own. His cigarettes lay on the table with his lighter and ashtray, evidence of how he'd been enjoying his balcony.

"Here," he said, suddenly appearing and disturbing her thoughts as he put the coffee down in front of her, putting his own down opposite.

"Thanks," she smiled, sitting up and giving a stretch, taking in the appetising drink before her as she picked it up. He stepped back inside, leaving her to sip her creamy coffee with a satisfied murmur before she heard the click of his camera. Kylie glanced in to see him taking a shot of her through the doorway, framed by it as she relaxed in her glamourous outfit with the coffee in hand. She smiled as he took another then ignored him, leaving his lens to drink her in, capturing her perfection and imperfection in that snapshot in time.

He lowered his camera and just took in her beauty, taking the time to just let it all sink in as he watched the gorgeous musician on his balcony, sipping her coffee and just relaxing as she equally absorbed the world around her. The sun cascaded nicely over her, an ideal moment on the balcony before the planet turned and cast it into shadow when the day wore on. He walked out to join her, Kylie looking up to him with a smile as he carefully manoeuvred round her and sat down opposite, smiling knowingly at her as he drank in her beauty.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she murmured, raising her eyebrows slightly. He did as she proposed, raising his camera again as she gave a laugh, snapping the picture with a beautifully mechanical sound. He didn't use digital cameras, always opting for traditional film, enjoying the method and processing of it as much as capturing a perfect photograph. He lowered his camera again and laid it down on the table, swapping it for his coffee which he took a sip off.

"How's the coffee?" he asked, putting his down again.

"Perfect, thanks," she replied, a bit more of her Australian accent breaking through, like she was somehow freed from her daily persona.

"Good," he said simply, grabbing his cigarettes and flipping the box open, pulling one up and into his mouth in one smooth motion before his lighter followed. Kylie just watched, loving how practiced and easy it was as he opened the humbly styled Zippo, struck it, touched the leaping flame to his cigarette with the first inhale before snapping it shut with a shake of his wrist. He leaned back and blew the smoke out around it without taking hold, simply enjoying the first few seconds of a fresh one.

"Still smoking then," she commented.

"You want one?" he offered, pulling it from his mouth as he sat up.

"No, I haven't smoked since the nineties," she laughed. They fell silent again as Kylie eyed his camera over the top of her mug, the lens staring at her, waiting to capture any moment. He was an excellent amateur photographer and had been taking pictures of her for years, since the first time they'd met and some of them were gorgeous. She'd taken some of them for her own collection in the past and was happy to play up to his camera, posing and pouting for him.

He had all sorts of photographs of her, from the classy to the downright disgraceful; he'd captured her naked on their first time together, a full frontal shot that exposed her in a way she'd never allowed on film before and made her terrified she'd put her foot in it. She imagined he might use it for some sort of blackmail, either for money or to get into her pants again later, but he assured her he had no such intention. He did all his own development and had no plans of leaking it, convincing Kylie to trust him

She'd initially been reticent but relented, deciding to take the chance. It was one picture after all. True to his word it had never been seen anywhere and stayed safely in his private collection so she had relaxed and from then on he always photographed her any time they met. It was like a slide show of their relationship, such as it was, throughout the years from their first meeting until the present day.

Her confidence in him cemented, she'd let him take shots of anything he wanted, from her glamourous outfits and casual actions at his apartment through to naked photos with her posing gratuitously for him or engaged in their most intimate moments. He had several photos of her sucking his cock, fucking and at least one of her tied up, surrendered to him and his wants. None of those pictures had ever leaked out and she found it somehow freeing to capture those images since she spent so much time in front of the camera in tightly orchestrated shoots.

Such photos meant he had a relationship with her nobody else did. Everything about them meant he had that frankly and his camera clicked to catch her in profile against the Parisian sky as she gazed out over the city. He smoked his cigarette as they enjoyed comfortable silence, Kylie looking off the balcony, David looking at her, taking in the Australian superstar as she relaxed at his place. She sat with her legs crossed towards him which gave him a glance up her tight skirt to the top of her lacy stockings and smooth, pale thighs beyond.

He couldn't see any more, it was just a tease, though he was unsure whether she was doing it intentionally. She actually wasn't, and simply made herself comfortable. She hardly cared if he saw up her skirt, he'd seen far more of her anyway and she intended to let him do so again very soon. She saw him raise his camera and posed for him again, blowing a kiss with her full pout to his lens as it clicked before she went back to her coffee. He put his camera down again and puffed his cigarette, taking a drink as they just silently sat again.

Kylie took him in from behind her dark glasses and just let herself absorb the detail of the man she sought to sexually surrender to. He had changed in the years she'd known him, always striking her every time she saw him due to the duration between every meeting they had. He saw her in the media constantly, got to see her changing and ageing with every day, week or month, but she only met him rarely, and spoke to him only a little bit more. Unless she was single, she refrained from talking to him lest she be tempted to just sneak in a little detour to Paris.

He'd grown into a more handsome, rugged looking man than the lad she'd met years before, with a dark stubble that only accentuated it. David was quite tall, over six feet, and broader now thanks to years of constant dedication to the gym that had strengthened and developed his physique. It only made him sexier and she loved how he used that power to dominate and control her own petite figure, helpless in his arms if he chose it.

David finished the cigarette and stubbed it in the ashtray as he blew the smoke through his nose, the wisps captured by the breeze as it swept the balcony. Her blonde hair blew round her face as she watched him finish his coffee, finishing her own as she felt the tingle of excitement and trepidation inside her. She knew when they were done drinking, when this moment on the balcony faded, that they were going to get on with the business she'd called him for - he was going to fuck her.

Kylie took the final sip of her coffee, pausing for a moment before she stood the small mug down on the hefty table. She glanced at him sideways through her sunglasses, watching as he just sat with her before looking back out at the city again, waiting for him to initiate things. Kylie just breathed in deeply, slowly exhaling as she looked out over the skyline, feeling her heart beating just a bit faster, waiting.

She felt a surge rush through her as he suddenly pushed noisily back from the table and stood up, putting his camera round his neck before stepping round and reaching down for her hand. Kylie obediently placed hers in his and let him pull her up onto her high heels to lead her back inside. She'd made him wait but was just as hot and horny for their encounter as he was, even if she felt a little conflicted calling for what was essentially a booty call. Making him wait had only let the tension between them build as they quietly sat on the balcony and now it was about to burst.

He pulled her back into the apartment then kissed her hard, sweeping her into his arms again but this time she didn't resist it, melting into his dominant hold like she always did as she surged with the passion. Their tongues entwined as she craned up to him, David pulling her onto her toes as the camera swayed between them, hands all over one another as they embraced. Kylie's arms pulled round his back and her fingers dug intently into his shoulders, nails pressed into the black shirt as his arm pulled behind her to draw her up and close, his other hand sliding over her gorgeously womanly shape onto her ass for a firm squeeze.

They made out hungrily, unleashed, uninhibited as they went for it, his hands taking her in as she pulled close to him. His hand pushed up her back to her long hair and yanked her head back hard, making her gasp and shiver, prickling over her skin as he kissed down her neck, his teeth grazing at her smooth skin threateningly. His fingers pulled at her satin dress temptingly, tugging the snug skirt up a little so it retreated over the nylon stockings but nowhere near high enough to expose them.

In an instant their kiss broke and he pulled her over to the end of the room and a full length mirror where he slid around behind her. Kylie looked at herself in the glass as she stood before him, taking in her outfit and crucially how small and fragile she was in front of David as he towered over her. It wasn't simply the height, it was just how big he was compared and only reinforced how he could dominate her. It was hardly news, he'd done it before and so had many others, but it still struck her.

David raised his camera and Kylie looked back into the mirror intently as he snapped over her shoulder, his spare hand on her waist, Kylie's hand on his with her other at her hip, looking sassy and impatient, her hot and hungry attitude on display as she let him photograph her. It was the before shot almost, how she started out before he took her to bed.

"Stand still," he said quietly, lowering his camera then aligning her straight into the mirror. Kylie looked herself in the eye, then at him behind her, David stroking down the satin silkiness of her figure in the black dress before he swept her golden hair together and forward over her shoulder to expose her before he reached up to grab the zip.

In one smooth motion he drew it down, sliding it from the back of her neck all the way down to the base of her spine, the tactile fabric relaxing, slipping away from her skin as her slender back was revealed. The bold black straps of the bra crossed her back and pressed into her pale skin, the suspender belt hiding the waistband of her panties with equal style, just visible where the dress hung open. The Australian singer just stood and waited, still like he ordered her.

He slid his hands into her dress and over her back, Kylie murmuring as his hands stroked over her soft skin and pushed to her shoulders to ease the satin off her. She just relaxed and let him slide it off, hands cupping her as he set it free and it slid softly down her body to reveal her. The flick of his fingers gave it just enough energy to throw it past the humble peaks of her breasts, pushed up in her sexy, see through bra and it collapsed to her hips where it held onto the shapely curves of her body.

She instinctively grasped it and gave it a little help with a wiggle of her pelvis, letting it drop softly onto the floor, pooling luxuriously at her feet as it revealed her gorgeous body. It left the singer stood before him in the mirror, unveiled and exposed in her sexy underwear, no longer able to be coy or playful over her purpose as he took in the beautiful singer in her exquisite lingerie.

"How much is that dress worth, Kylie?" he asked quietly, a murmur that cut the tense pause.

"A lot, thousands," she whispered.

"Better pick it up then."

"Maybe later," she replied quietly, looking back into the mirror as he raised his camera again. She looked into the lens as he snapped the shot, the click and whirr of the mechanism next to her ear as it captured her staring straight into it, blue eyes fixed, biting her lip and perfectly catching her hungry attitude as she stood in front of him in her underwear. She knew he was scanning down her, catching his eyes flitting as he absorbed her skimpy lingerie.

He might be playing it cool and leading her, but he was still stunned by the beauty of Kylie Minogue in his arms in a very sexy lingerie set. He took in the dark hint of her nipples as they teased past the lace of her bra and the stunning style of the strappy black garments. He loved the fact she had stockings and suspenders on, not wearing tights, going all out with the sexy, deliberate underwear she knew he'd love. Her panties were a matching treat with their lace and mesh, exposing her neatly shaved strip of dark hair that he was sure to explore.

"Turn around," he commanded her, loving as the petite songstress immediately did as she was told. She turned and pressed against him, sliding her arms round his sides as he raised the camera again. Kylie arched her back as she looked over her shoulder, a sultry gaze through her tumble of blonde hair as she looked back into the mirror...and into his camera as he again snapped the shot of her and took in her stunning body profile.

He loved the way her suspender belt pulled tighter and peaked her seamed stockings, tugging at the wide lace tops of the thin hosiery as she pushed her ass out, her underwear snugly splitting her booty as they tightly hugged her curves, not full panties but not a thong, either way her ass ate them up and his eyes drank it all in as he snapped multiple pictures while he absorbed her, from the cascade of blonde hair down to her spiky high heeled ankle boots.

"I hope you like it," she whispered, giving a little smile which he was thrilled to catch in a photograph, so pure and meaningful.

"I love it, like always," he smiled, lowering the camera again, "I always love when you visit me."

"Good. I know it's not often enough," she conceded, a momentary lapse in the moment as she admitted her longing for him.

"You can make up for it right now," he replied, taking her hand and pulling her towards the bed as the singer carefully stepped out of her expensive dress, rendered to a useless heap on the floor. He drew her away from the mirror towards the bed, her heart beating firmly as he confidently controlled her. He stepped to the bed and pulled her in front of him, leaning down to give her a kiss before he firmly shoved her back by the shoulders to sit on the edge.

Kylie propped herself on her arms as she looked up at him, just letting him lead though it took mere moments before it was clear what he wanted. His hands dropped to his belt to undo it, his want clear and she was happy to oblige. She focused on him, taking in his fingers as he released the leather before she pushed herself back up to sit and took over, doing as he wordlessly asked and reaching out to finish unfastening his belt, shoving it aside to get at his jeans as he put his camera on the side.

Her dainty hands worked to quickly release the button and pull the zip down, feeling his fingers slide through her long hair to sweep it back out the way as she worked his trousers open to see his hardening cock already straining at his shorts. Her small but strong hands shoved the denim down then ran over his prick, David groaning as her slender fingers played across him and sent a shiver up his spine. Kylie Minogue was so petite and he loved everything about her, the way her delicate grip worked on his cock as much as anything else so it was a treat.

His fingers just played in her hair as she got to work, knowing her talents as she fondled him for a moment, teasing him fully hard so he strained at his shorts before her fingers hooked into the elastic and she pulled them down to reveal him. Her big blue eyes were locked on his manhood as it sprung up from the underwear, his full erection rock hard and right in front of her pretty face as she shoved the shorts down with his jeans.

The songstress wrapped her warm hand around him, loving how he strained in her grasp, a hard pulse that told her all she needed to know as she slipped off the bed onto her knees. The heat and flex of his throbbing prick was intoxicating and she took a moment to stroke him as her other hand carefully cupped his balls. He loved her touch, taking her time to appreciate the nicely sized cock standing up ready for her petite body. Without wasting further time she slid her hand down him and pulled him towards her, opening wide and sinking him into her hot mouth with no further fuss.

His shivering, shuddering growl of pleasure made her smile as she enveloped him in a few inches of liquid heat. She started with a fairly deep push to let him feel her accomplished mouth, even though he'd felt it before, wanting to remind him though he was hardly likely to forget. Knelt before him in her racy lingerie, the pint-sized pop princess stroked her hand down to his thick base and held him firmly as she got to work sucking his cock.

She got to work slowly, taking her time as she knew how he liked to have her on her knees as long as possible. There was no fuss to it, she'd done it lots of times before and frankly she enjoyed sucking cock, loved bringing a man pleasure and working him to the finish. She loved how it flexed stiffly in her mouth, both hard and soft, responding to her input as her tongue flicked at him, the initial touch of her talented muscle. Being a singer, her mouth and throat were particularly skilled and he loved to make her put them to use. Frankly, she'd do it without being asked as his cock was gorgeous and she loved to suck him, but he made it clear he wanted, nay expected her to do it.