Continental. Confidential.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trademark sound of a Zippo broke the air as he flicked it, flame leaping up, discarding the packet on the desk again as he touched the cigarette to it and inhaled deeply. He put the lighter down as he breathed out around the smoke, taking another drag before reaching it up to take it in his fingers and flick a little ash from the end. He turned back to see her watching him as he exhaled, her gorgeous blue eyes fixed on him as he raised the cigarette and took another drag.

"You want one?" he said smoking, words tumbling out through the tobacco cloud, finishing it by blowing through his nose.

"No, I'm good thanks," she replied with a smile, hesitation almost stopping her, almost making her say yes just to see what it was like after so long and enjoy one in the quiet with him. She looked away as he put the cigarette back in his mouth and grabbed his camera again, raising it to snap a photograph of her laid out on the bed. She wasn't quite so picture perfect now, hot and tired in the wake of the best fuck she'd had in a long time, tired body splayed out gratuitously on the sheets with her legs open.

His snap caught it all, her satisfaction and sexual relief, her casual disposition in the face of the camera at such a personal moment. She couldn't help but pose for him though, letting him get some raw ones of her as she truly was before she shifted, putting her arms over her head onto the pillows and twisting her hips, not shying away as she rolled them towards him and pulled her knee up, accentuating the curve of her hips, framed perfectly by the suspender belt as it led into her pinched waist.

She held it as the camera snapped, making herself look good for the photo, knowing the film had captured her sexy pose in the racy underwear and her neatly shaven pussy, the dark strip of pubic hair sure to stand out in contrast to her pale skin. Her exposure captured by an exposure, another intimate moment that only he could photograph and keep for all time. Somehow knowing the time and patience he would spend working to bring her to life, to transfer it to a real photograph and not just a roll of dark film squirrelled away, hidden from the light of day, made it hotter.

Kylie just relaxed in the haze of post-orgasmic bliss as she heard the click of his camera, the air in the room light but just slightly polluted by smoke, breeze blowing it all around them as he focused on photographing the Australian beauty. He wasn't hasty, taking just a few pictures but getting them right, trying to catch her nonchalant attitude as she laid out on his bed in peaceful bliss, only her panties off to expose her landing strip and now puffy vulva as her skin contrasted intently with the black lingerie that remained.

He stood the camera back on his desk as he sat down, leaning back and sucking on the cigarette, blowing it towards the ceiling around the tip, staring upwards, just letting himself relax to take it all in. David felt himself just sinking down in full satisfaction, casting another look back to the petite Australian star as she laid on his bed, still half posed, looking away from him and just zoned out, half asleep in her own place.

He took in her toned body, perky chest rising and falling slowly with her steady, recovered breaths as they comfortably shared the silence. Only the sounds from outside broke it, the gentle breeze and noises from the street drifting in the open door as the fantastic sunshine cascaded down. He knew he was lucky to have her, or still have her rather, his play for her in the first place being a stroke of brash luck that had worked out but her repeated visits and their enduring relationship was something unexpected that he relished.

Kylie half dozed, feeling completely safe and contented as she contemplated things. She wasn't entirely sure what, they drifted through her mind idly as she felt heavy on his bed, playing over her decision to call him again, to give in to her desires and how it was the right choice. He loved her, she knew it, and the pleasure they brought one another in turn was exquisite. She could never have stayed away and pushed the little nagging voice from her mind that told her she should've, that she was somehow above this, better than this.

What was better than being the arms of a man who loved her? Who she loved in turn, even if she'd never said it. He never had either. It was unspoken, a secret held between them in pristine condition, and should it ever be spoken to the world it would shatter into a million pieces, never to be repaired. No, their bond was deeply entwined and soulfully intimate, something she could never parade around, not wanting to, hoping with her entire heart she could keep it secret. A love just for her, all her own before the whole world had owned tiny pieces of her existence.

Kylie let herself revel in the secret, lustful tale she spun around them, fingers playing with the pillows as she shifted a little on the bed, letting the romance spread through her. David glanced over at her to take her in, not wanting to miss a thing, wanting to capture the sight of her in his minds eye and imprint her on his memories. The beautiful singer spread out casually on the bed, so tight and toned, her perfectly maintained body and saucy underwear, worn only for him.

He dragged the cigarette down to the butt, taking a last deep inhale which he held as he leaned forward to stub it in the glass ashtray on his desk, extinguishing it before he turned back to her. His eyes roamed over her body and it only had one inevitable effect as he felt his cock stiffen, the familiar sensation as blood flowed through him, his lust for the gorgeous Australian manifested in physical response. He gave another stretch, neck cracking before he stood up.

Kylie was interrupted by the sound of the chair scraping across the floor, looking over to him only to immediately smile, met by the sight of his hardening cock as he stood to attention for her. She just watched lazily as he stepped over and slid onto the bed, rock hard and ready to go as she'd have expected. She knew he was gonna work her out thoroughly and she was happy with that, biting her lip playfully as she eyed his aching erection that pulsed with his heartbeat.

David slid onto the bed beside her, hand sliding out to gently caress her firm breasts, a squeeze that made her tingle before his hand stroked down over her toned body and across her sexy suspender belt. He leaned down to kiss her, their tongues meeting more softly now, a gentle introduction turning into a more significant battle, wrestling with one another as they made out. His hand stroked over her curvy hip and down onto her thin, tantalising stocking, squeezing her thigh as he paused. She tingled, feeling herself surge in arousal, having been waiting for him to initiate their second round.

There was no need for words as he slid down beside her and kissed her a moment longer, fingers pushing through her hair as her own hand found his rock hard prick, standing to attention for her. Ready and waiting, she stroked him firmly as she took the initiative and stirred from the bed, quickly up onto her knees. She threw one over him, her silky nylon clad legs gliding easily against his skin as she positioned herself with his cock in front of her.

His hands slid up over her thighs to take in the curve of her hips then use their shape as he took a commanding hold into her waist, his want evident even as the singer got on with it. She was happy to ride him, she loved being on top and quickly shuffled forwards to get his cock beneath her, pushing up on one foot a little to give her petite figure the space. Holding him up, she stroked him eagerly for a second before lowering herself to press his bulging head to her slick entrance, warmed up and ready to go now.

She eased him in a little then, when she was sure of the position, let her body down abruptly to slide him inside her, his erection easily stretching her velvet walls, hot and ready, her juices letting him in. They both groaned deeply as he penetrated her, wrapped in velvet heat, his fingers digging into her pale skin and pulling down into her hips to crank her down against him harder. She couldn't get any deeper, lips pressed to him as she'd thrust herself down to take it all, easily able to handle him now as she felt the bulge of his head deep inside her.

Kylie pressed her dainty hands down on his chest, grinding against him for a second before she pulled back up and started thrusting onto him. He shivered in pleasure and pressed his pelvis up, letting her feel every inch of him as she got going, giving a few thrusts as she settled her position over him. Digging her knees into the bed, she immediately started working hard and fast, taking what she wanted this time after the slower, teasing fuck he'd subjected her to first time around.

She'd loved it of course, her orgasm evidence of that, but now she was in charge and could take what she wanted. Kylie wanted him deep, wanted every inch of him inside her every stroke so he touched and teased every possible nerve ending and she could shove her clit down against him. Her thrusts were short and fast, thumping inside him as her breathing picked up rapidly, exertion telling despite her fitness as her she leaned on his chest, pinning him down as she took what she wanted.

Her eyes fluttered shut as he gazed up at her beauty, taking her in, loving how the petite Australian rode his cock. She was good at it and he was always happy to let her do it, enjoying the chance to take it in as she did the work. His cock pulsed and twitched inside her as her muscles snugly gripped him, the star not squeezing deliberately, keeping her pace up and fucking hard instead. She was tight though and always a treat, a perfect place for his cock as she worked vigorously on top of him.

The singer breathed in hard, fast gasps as she worked her hips, leaning forwards on him more now as she pounded her pelvis up and down to enjoy his stiff prick her way. He loved watching her taut, muscles clenched as she fucked him, gasping hungrily in building pleasure for a few moments before she sat back down more into him, resuming a conventional position to ride his prick. She bounced up and down for a minute, cowboy style with a blissful smile before reaching up for her bra.

She easily swept the straps off her shoulders, draping loosely, sexily over her arms as the cups went a little loose round her perky tits. It hardly mattered given the underwear barely hid her body from his view but it was still erotic, watching her stripping down as she grabbed the front and flipped it away, tugging it off her breasts to reveal them and their hard nipples to him. They bounced perfectly with her riding, rhythm only magnified through her slender body to them as he stared.

Kylie wanted him to do more than stare though, her hands reaching back to grab his wrists at her waist and direct them up, knowing he'd get the hint as she guided them to her chest. His large hands closed easily over her perky tits, effortlessly covering them, slight roughness of his skin making her sigh as he groped her. A tremble went through her, squeezing her pussy and energising her muscles to make her shove down harder, pace picking up a little as her hard nipples pressed into his hands intently.

The beautiful songstress held his hands, pinning them to her as they gripped and groped, squeezing her feminine flesh hard to make her shudder, shoving her ass down against his thighs as she bounced on his prick. She was in charge, riding his cock as she wanted but he still had power over her as he intensely grabbed her, Kylie loving how rough he could be even as she pinned him down. The breeze blew in the open door and across her slender back, the cool a lovely contrast to the heat of their entanglement.

Her suspenders strained round the curve of her ass as she pushed it out, rocking her hips sensually to increase the different sensations of her pussy as it wrapped around his cock. The muscles were tightened by her riding, driving her legs and squeezing her into him so it pulled back harder against the ridge of his head too. He loved the feel of her lacy stockings rubbing at him, her lingerie delectable, the loose bra jolting lightly against his arms as he continued to fondle her.

"Fuck that's nice," he groaned, the first expression during their fuck, Minogue smiling silently in return, the feeling mutual. She slid her hands from his, knowing he'd keep going and reached behind to release the bra strap, an expert twist of her fingers freeing it to drop completely from her body. She turned and threw it from the bed, somewhere towards where she was sure her panties were, leaving her in just her seamed stockings and suspenders as she rode cock. Somehow it felt like ages since she'd done it, loving the feel of him, how hard and focused he was for her as he relished every silky, succulent pull of her pussy.

She wanted a more intense stimulation though and straightened up, then carefully leaned back and put her hands onto his legs. He easily had the reach to hold onto her, hands never leaving her humble breasts as the petite star took hold then started to work her hips again. Her thrusts were the shortest and most intense of her ride as she clenched her ass and rocked her pelvis aggressively up and down on his pulsing prick. His hands squeezed hard again to make her shiver and groan deeply, eyes shutting tightly as her body was immediately seized by the sudden, almost overwhelming sensations spreading through her.

Her breathing accelerated rapidly into short, intense gasps as she shoved herself down against his rock hard cock, knowing in that moment that coming to see him was absolutely the right choice as she forced him against her G-spot. Sweat pricked her brow as she worked hard, hair flying, focused only on the pleasure as she got faster, somehow harder to drive him into her most intimate area. She rode the very tip of his cock as the head drove against the little rough spot that signalled her ultimate pleasure point.

Groans infiltrated her gasps of pleasure and concentration, keeping herself in the perfect place as she rocked in very short strokes, on the brink of blowing. His hands caressed her, loving watching Kylie work herself to climax on his prick, the singer just driving herself intently without a care for anything else at that moment. It was just a few seconds of that, her Australian accent breaking through a bit as she rode ferociously until she gave a stuttering, strained shove into him, grinding out the last moment before she hit orgasm with a tremendous shake.

She screamed loudly to the room and world outside as she hit her peak, tensing hard until her voice cracked and she went silent, jolting powerfully with sharp, sudden spasms as the pleasure overtook her body, physically dominating and consuming the singer. Her pussy clenched up tightly on him, gripping him like a vice though it didn't stop her shoving down deeper to drive him inside as he watched her toned abs clenching hard while waves of ecstasy washed over her.

Her silent scream turned to a satisfied smile, gasping heavily, heart pounding in her chest as she regained some control and stroked her hips expertly on his cock as it strained inside her. Kylie pushed herself on with her arms, straightening to get pressure off her G-spot in the sensitive wake of her climax as she resumed bobbing steadily up and down, not letting herself off her obligation to ride his cock until he exploded in return.

She had to take it easy for a minute, body still too delicate as she breathed deeply to quell her thumping heart, taking in the cool oxygen as she pushed herself up and over, leaning down onto him again. Her long blonde hair tumbled forward around her as she took her time, rocking forward with a momentary shiver as she pressed her clit down against him, their bodies grinding together. She could feel how rock hard he was inside her, hugely aroused by her orgasm and tight, tensing pussy, absolutely ready to go and Kylie didn't intend to disappoint him.

Steeling herself, she tensed her arms and started riding quickly again, pace rapidly resuming her previous best as she thumped her toned ass down against his thighs. His hands tightly groped her again, never having left her tits, squeezing them once more to make her murmur, grinning down at him as she moved from long, rapid strokes that let him feel her slick, soaked vagina into the sort of short, fast thrusts that'd made her come just moments before.

"That's it Kylie, fuck me, come on," he smiled, pulse speeding with adrenaline and excitement, holding onto the petite star, fingers dug into her flesh. She was like a drug, every hit of her gorgeous body was a pleasure and he realised how much he'd missed her. He knew she wasn't his, and he was hardly starved for female attention, but there was something about the special Australian singer that he was always reminded of whenever she showed up at his door.

Her pace was intoxicating and he shivered, cock stiffening just a little bit more inside her velvet tunnel as she pumped down into him. David knew that she felt it, winning smile a bit wider, shoving her ass down harder onto him to bury his prick inside her as she squeezed at it. She loved how he pulsed every time she clenched her pussy, especially if she got it as she rode up and her muscles gripped around his sensitive head as it plunged deep inside her. Their breaths were hard and fast, blending in a wordless expression of passion and pleasure.

"Don't stop," he growled, knowing she wouldn't but wanting to briefly express his enjoyment.

"I won't," she hissed back, intent through her hard breaths, "just come for me."

She rode him hard, harder than she ever had it felt like, harder than she'd ridden a man since the last time she'd seen him most likely. Kylie was tired but dedicated, set on her goal and she fucked him intently. His hand groped at her humble chest as he groaned his pleasure, letting her push him to the edge until suddenly his cock gave a sudden jolt and went absolutely iron stiff to let her know he was imminent.

"Yes, yes come on baby," she breathed, smiling in joy as she felt him tip over the edge, riding hard with short, hard pumps into him as she hungrily squeezed herself.

"Come on, come inside me," she added, knowing he loved to hear it. It was a moot point, he always had since she'd never made him play safe with her. A dangerous but exhilarating game she knew. With a deep, chest rumbling growl she could feel through her hands he shoved up against her and exploded, balls tightening hard as he exploded inside her and his hot, thick load shot deep. Kylie winced as he grabbed her tits hard, giving a squeak of pain, her own nails digging into him but it only added to the sensations for both of them as he emptied himself at the entrance to her womb.

She dutifully shoved herself into him, grinding her hips and working her muscles to encourage every last bit out of his balls, loving the way he shoved up into her, his primal power evident as she rode him like a bucking bronco almost. His bursts faded, last few pulses accentuated by him before he slumped back into the bed, hands trailing down to her hips to leave hand prints on her perky breasts as she gave a final few rolls of her hips and sat up, resting her dainty bodyweight on his thighs as they gasped.

"Fuck that was good," Kylie breathed as she swept her hair back from her face, thoroughly satisfied as she took a deep breath, David admiring her pert tits before she breathed out and lifted herself off him to tumble back onto the bed at his side. They lay in silence save for their recovery, David feeling the blood rushing in his ears as he took in the fucking the pop star had just given him, sweat covering both their bodies.

1...34567...11