Continuing Adventures of Maria

Story Info
Lara Spencer gives Maria a evening to remember.
986 words
5
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

Maria Menounos had been drugged. That was one thing she was sure of.

As her mind started to clear and snippets of the evening prior came into focus, she wondered when it had occurred and by whom. And the larger question, why? She'd been to countless afterparties before, and this one, thrown at the home of Lara Spencer, had seemed no different.

She and Lara had gotten to know each other when Maria was just starting her career as an entertainment reporter in the early 2000's and become friends. Friendly, anyway. Lara was already a seasoned pro and one of the hosts of The Insider, a daily television gossip magazine show.

The 45-year-old Greek beauty tried to stretch her aching joints and found herself unable to move. It was then she realized that she was not only tied (wrists and ankles pulled back over her head and bound to posts behind her), but she was also naked. Panic stricken, the former red-carpet host writhed and tugged violently but to no avail. She wanted to look around and check out her surroundings, but her long lashes seemed to be glued shut and her mane of light brown hair a tangled mess hanging in front of her face.

"Good morning, beautiful" chirped a husky, female voice. "I'd ask if you slept well but I already know the answer to that one." A door clacked closed behind advancing footsteps and Maria felt her heart begin racing, flushing her with fear. "You were quite a hit last night, Maria. Very popular indeed."

"Who-who is that? Who are you? What are you going to do to me?" The curvaceous celebrity was trying to scream but found that her throat was raw and sore. It was also difficult to pull enough air into her lungs in the position. Then, she felt smallish hands brush the wayward strands of hair back away from her face and with firm pressure force open her eyelids. "Lara? Is it really you? Oh, thank God. I don't know what's going on but untie me so I can call the police."

The Blonde host of Flea Market Flip smiled down at the captive Maria and traced her fingertips over the Greek woman's ample breasts, exciting her nipples to attention. "You need to rest, Maria" cooed the older woman sarcastically. "You had a very busy night last night."

Maria's brown eyes grew wide as she asked "What do you mean? I don't remember anything after dessert was served." The 54-year-old now sitting next to her was taking full advantage of Maria's nakedness, letting her hands study and explore her every curve and crevice.

"After you passed out" Lara explained, "you were brought here, to the pool house. The drug was in your tiramisu, by the way. Anyhow, the guests were more than anxious to comply when I asked them to strip you. I have no idea where your clothes got to." The green-eyed personality was speaking with a perverted sense of pride now, enjoying recounting how the evening played out.

"Where's Keven? Where's my husband? He was with me the whole time." Maria was wriggling again, trying to free herself which only made her breasts and meaty ass jump and shake.

"Oh, he's home with your precious baby, safe and sound. Don't you worry. So, aren't you curious at all about what happened next? Why you couldn't open your eyes or speak this morning? And, well, let's just say your pussy and asshole are going to take some time to regain their elasticity." Lara laughed to herself at that last comment, then stood and retrieved a large makeup mirror. Holding it between Maria's legs, she angled it so that the helpless 45-year-old could see her once private openings.

Both of the Greek beauty's holes were gaping; stretched to the point it seemed impossible that no clamps or bindings were keeping them yawning this way. And they were oozing. Syrupy, milky rivers of spunk were leaking out, covering the soft mounds of Maria's ass, running between her cheeks and pooling on the wet blankets underneath her. "You-you raped me? While I was unconscious you raped me? I-how-how could you? We're supposed to be friends."

"We're not friends, Maria. Never were. You were my competition. And just to clarify, I didn't rape you. I just facilitated it. I am going to today, though. I wanted you to be conscious. The men didn't care. They were happy just to get to fuck Maria Menounos."

"You-you won't get away with it. As soon as I'm free I'll call the police. And Keven is going to want revenge."

Lara was pinching Maria's hard nipples using her fingernails, making the former entertainment host and new mom wince and bite her lip. "Who says you're going to get free, Maria? Besides, not only did I video it but so did everyone with a phone. And that's everyone." The green-eyed blonde was laughing now while starting to undress. "Do you know how many guys fucked you last night, Maria?"

The 34-23-36 captive brunette turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. She didn't want to know.

"Each one had a turn at all your holes. That's right, every man fucked you at least three times. At least. Do you remember how many male guests you saw before passing out, Maria?" Lara was nude now and stepping into a 12-inch strap on, buckling it securely in place.

"Please Lara, don't do this. Please. I have a new baby. Athena. She needs me. Let me go, I'm begging."

"I'm sorry, Maria. But I need you, too." Kneeling in the sticky puddle at Maria's ass, Lara Spencer steered the bulbous, silicone head to the Greek beauty's open and waiting cunt. "We just might become friends, after all." As the artificial penis burrowed it's way inside Maria's birth canal, the brown-eyed personality began to cry.

The End