Contract Negotiation Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily succeeds at work but fails at home.
1.5k words
4.11
17k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily could not stop smiling as she walked up the stage to accept her company's award to the top salesperson of the year. Her company's CEO was waiting for her in front of the large audience with a broad smile and a giant bonus check. She shook his hand, thanked him for his kind words, and posed for the company photographer before she exited the stage and went back to her seat. Her husband hugged her and congratulated her again before she sat down. She asked her husband to hold her hand while more people were being called to receive various awards, but Emily was no longer paying attention and she let her concentration drift away.

By all accounts, the event should have been one of the happiest times in her relatively short professional life, but below the surface and behind the cover of her beautiful smile, Emily felt as if her life were about to spiral out of control. She tried to convince herself that her fears were completely irrational. Her actions of several months prior had not caused her any problems at work nor at home. She was convinced that neither Michael, the CEO of her largest client, nor Jerry, the purchasing manager of another major account, had any interest in revealing what had happened behind closed doors and yet, she could not shake a feeling of impending doom. Nevertheless, after the last award was presented, Emily managed to conceal her inner turmoil from everybody and tried to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Emily poked her husband softly in the arm to confirm that he was sleeping deeply. They had made love after returning from her company's awards ceremony but she had not been able to climax. She had faked an orgasm as soon as she had felt her husband ejaculate, which had frustratingly happened after less than five minutes of sex. He had then rolled off her and had fallen asleep almost immediately.

Sleep did not come easily to Emily lately, especially in nights like these when she felt sexually frustrated. Her only recourse was to use her fingers to rub her pussy, as she was currently doing, trying not to shake their bed. As she used her right hand to stimulate her clitoris, drawing small circles with two fingers, her memory alternated between the humiliating episode in Michael's office, where she had been fucked from behind while she gripped the edge of his desk, and the troublingly arousing night she spent with Jerry, the unattractive purchasing manager who had pounded her for over an hour in the bed of her hotel room.

As she approached her climax, Emily pinched her left nipple with her left hand and increased the pressure on her inflamed clitoris. She recalled the feeling of Jerry's cock spurting semen deep inside her, which triggered her orgasm as in previous nights. Her entire body first went rigid, and then her abdominal and pelvic muscles contracted violently while she bit her lower lip to avoid screaming. Drenched in sweat, she was finally able to fall asleep.

Approximately two weeks after the award ceremony, Emily was once again masturbating next to her sleeping husband. After several minutes of rubbing her swollen clit, she had to admit that the irritation she was feeling at the moment was getting in the way of her horniness. The source of her annoyance was the faint light that was emanating from their living room, where Matt, her husband's best friend from college was spending the night. Earlier in the day, her husband had invited Matt to stay the night rather than go to a hotel. He had not consulted her first, which annoyed her to no end. It probably would not have bothered her so much if their overnight guest had been any person other than Matt, but the fact that she found him arrogant and incredibly condescending made everything worse.

After what seemed like an eternity, the light coming underneath their bedroom door went out, indicating that Matt was finally falling asleep. Emily debated whether it was worth trying to rub herself to a satisfying climax or give up and call it a night. Her horniness won the argument but first she had to make sure that there would be no more interruptions, so after waiting several minutes, she decided to confirm that Matt was truly sleeping. She rose from her bed very slowly and walked on the carpeted floor without making noise. She opened their bedroom door very carefully and walked down the hallway toward their living room. As she approached the spacious room, she could see the dark outline of Matt's tall body silhouetted against the faint light coming through the floor-to-ceiling windows. He was lying on his back on the sofa bed, seemingly completely oblivious to Emily's presence since he was clearly jerking himself off without a care in the world.

Emily stopped in her tracks, shocked at his brazenness. She felt disgusted by his behavior and was about to turn back when she realized that Matt was talking to himself. She strained her ears trying to figure out what the hell he was saying while his arm continued its rhythmic motion. To her utter shock, she realized that Matt was using her name as the subject of the dirty talk that was part of his masturbation session.

Emily woke up the next day still troubled by her discovery. She noticed that her husband had already left for work which meant that she would have to deal with Matt before he left for the airport. She wondered if she could just pretend to be asleep and wait for him to leave, but that option disappeared when she heard him knock on her bedroom door to ask her if she had any coffee. Exasperated, Emily grabbed her satin robe, put it on, and walked to her kitchen.

Matt was sitting on a barstool eating cereal and looking at his phone. Emily noticed that he was only wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt, but decided against saying anything since he wanted to minimize her interaction with him. She grabbed a coffee pod from the cupboard and put it in the coffee maker. As she waited for the coffee to brew she suddenly realized that Matt was standing right behind her, close enough that she felt his breath on her neck. She turned around ready to push him away but instead he grabbed her arms and pulled against him. He then grabbed her head with both hands and started kissing her while she tried to resist. He continued kissing her while moving backward toward the sofa bed. With a swift motion, he fell on the bed with her and flipped her face-down. He pinned her down with his body, putting one hand on her ass and hooking his fingers on her thong underwear. Emily was about to scream when he suddenly stopped and asked her if she wanted to be fucked.

Emily's body was still twitching when she heard the door slam as Matt left her apartment. Her labia were swollen and cum was leaking from her pussy as she lay face down on the sofa bed. She could not explain what could possibly have prompted her to say yes when Matt had asked her if she wanted to be fucked, after which he had ripped her thong off, removed his boxer shorts and swiftly inserted his hard cock into her pussy. He had then proceeded to fuck her into a screaming orgasm, holding her arms above her head as he repeatedly slammed into her ass from behind.

After her climax, he had slowed down and sat on her upper thighs while keeping his swollen cock head lodged between her pussy lips. While maintaining a slow rocking motion, he had rubbed his thumb on the wetness leaking from her pussy and had slowly inserted his thick digit into her ass, ignoring Emily's weak plea for him to stop.

It was the first time that anyone had played with her ass so she did not know what to expect, but as Matt started pushing his cock deeper into her pussy and penetrated her ass with his thumb at the same time, she lost her capacity for rational thought and let the raw pleasure of the physical act overwhelm her senses. While she moaned sensuously and gradually approached her second orgasm of the day, Matt forced the full length of his thumb into her ass. He then sawed it in and out until her body contracted violently around both his finger and his cock. He then removed his thumb from her ass and fucked her through her orgasm until her tight pussy finally extracted all his cum, which he deposited in several spurts that coincided with his loud grunts.

Emily rose from her sofa bed after sleeping most of the morning. She gathered the stained sheets and put them to wash. She put her ripped thong in the trash and carefully checked her satin robe for cum stains. After a quick shower, she pushed away all thoughts of the events that had started the previous night and focused on getting ready for her upcoming business trip. There would be time for her to process her inexplicable surrender to Matt, but it would have to wait for now.