Control Ch. 01

Story Info
She needs a real man.
2k words
3.23
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is a strange puzzle sometimes, one day you're an average guy with a beautiful girlfriend and a normal life, the next you're in a polygamous relationship with your best friend's girlfriend and your upstairs banging both girls while he listens in horror, my name is Kyle Bennett and that's pretty much the jest of mine.

It started off as any normal gathering amongst friends, two guys, two girls and alcohol, It was a good get together, picture perfect, but things quickly began to spin out of control.

Ian quickly glugged down the last drop of vodka, "And that's how you do it".

Billie furrowed her brows and scrunched her nose in disgust, "I don't fucking believe you, that was meant for all of us".

Ian shook the bottle mockingly at me and my girlfriend Harriet, "You wanted it, you shoulda come and took it".

I tuned out as Ian and Billie began yet another of their frequent arguments, i looked at Harriet who looked as though she was doing much the same, the two of us were so different to Ian and Billie, we supported and genuinely loved one another while Ian and Billie were frequently at each others throats, which wasn't exactly helped by Ian's renowned bravado, I often wondered if his bravado was an attempt to compensate for something, a theory backed up by an unpleasant rumour I had heard about him.

"Do you trust me?" Harriet softly whispered in my ear.

I nodded to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Then just roll with what is about to come next".

"Wait what?" I asked her as she stood up and stretched showing off her magnificent body and somehow, halting the argument.

Harriet assumed some small poses, highlighting her curves, "MAN am i bored, what shall we do?"

I saw a grin slowly creep across Ian's face and i instantly knew what he was thinking, a few years ago, Harriet had initially pursued Ian, who upon rejecting her, met me, where we established a blissful relationship, since then Harriet has since blossomed into a gorgeous half-Caribbean beauty, while he was left with the stricter but nevertheless still attractive Billie.

Emboldened by strong vodka, Ian stared straight at Billie and declared, "Well we could wife swap, Bennett you take my girl while i take yours".

Before i or Billie could get a word in objection, Harriet beamed, "That sounds like fun, but before we swap, lets go for a round in our couples to get warmed up".

Billie was speechless as Ian walked over and shoved his tongue down her throat, unbuttoning his shirt and removing his jeans as he did so, meanwhile Harriet walked over to me, straddled my waist and began softly kissing me.

"If he thinks he's fucking you, he's got another thing coming" i whispered to her, feeling justifiably angry.

"Relax, he's not gonna do anything because i put ipecac in the vodka and you know what happens when Ian throws up" Harriet whispered in a very i-told-you-so manner.

My eyes went wide, what the fuck was she planning? Ian always and i mean always passed out after throwing up, i felt a sense of enthusiasm within me and began vigorously kissing Harriet who giggled in response as i pulled her shirt off, exposing a mouth watering pair of breasts held in a leopard print bra, Ian and Billie had since stripped nude and were aggressively dry humping each other, not that we took any notice, Harriet had stood up and removed the rest of her clothing, performing a small strip tease while doing so, I tried to grab her but she jumped away.

"Nuh, uh, uh, you know how this works, people being here don't change that".

Harriet ran to the far end of the sofa and teasingly jiggled her arse at me, "If you want it, you gotta work for it".

I ran to where she once stood as she ran to the other side, "Oh you are gonna get it so bad" I warned her.

Harriet laughed as she pulled her knickers off, exposing her glistening pussy to me, she took advantage of my momentary fixation by pinging her knickers at my face, much to her amusement, in response I grabbed them, took a big whiff and resumed chasing her, laughing as i did so, eventually Harriet slowed down allowing me to catch her, likely out of pent up desire, i pulled her bra off and motorboated her tits, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from Harriet. She grabbed me and pulled onto the sofa behind her, where i buried my face in her neck and began kissing and leaving love bites.

"Well are you gonna fuck me or what?" Harriet asked expectantly.

I responded by thrusting inside of her and beginning to pump, her hands ran all over my back and my arse as she dug her nails into my skin, i arched my back upwards a little so i could feel the bounce of her tits on my chest, increasing my pleasure exponentially, on the other sofa, Ian slid down behind Billie, got her in a spooning position and began aggressively and rapidly fucking his girlfriend, ever confident in his sexual prowess but feeling a strange rumbling in his stomach.

I reached a steady pace with Harriet, pumping from the tip to the base of my cock and slowly increasing in speed, i felt pulling at my head as Harriet pulled me away from her neck and into a frantic French kissing session, breaking with every moan, feeling the walls of her pussy begin to contract on my cock, i positioned myself underneath her, where we assumed the cowgirl position, Harriet began rapidly bouncing in my lap and she tried to milk my cock of cum while i was mesmerised by her shaking and swaying tits, i sat up and began sucking and licking her nipples while she shuddered and writhed in ecstasy on top of me.

Harriet grabbed the back of my head and shoved it as hard as she could into her tits, "OH FUCK BABY IM CUMMING".

"ME TOO" I grunted in response.

We both screamed in pleasure as our orgasms overcame us simultaneously, i felt her juices cover my dick as i came inside of her, she fell on top of me in exhaustion as i fell back onto the sofa, protectively I wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled up close to me.

I kissed the top of her hair and quietly whispered, "I love you".

In response, she put her face close to mine and whispered back "Love you too" as we lay their content.

Ian carried on smashing his cock in and out of Billie, desperately trying to ignore the growing rumbling and pain in his stomach, Billie felt waves of misery wash over her as she watched her closest friend and her boyfriend fuck, no not fuck they were making love, why did she deserve this? she wondered, she had always behaved for most of her life and focused where it mattered at college, but here she was getting fucked by an asshole, no she wasn't even getting fucked, fucking had feeling, what Billie was experiencing was just getting spanked by Ian's pelvis, at least that was something.

Ian quickly pulled out of Billie without warning and darted for the stairs, "Aww fuck im gonna be sick".

"SERIOUSLY" Billie shouted in frustration, throwing herself back onto the sofa.

"You okay babe" Harriet asked playfully.

Billie looked over at Harriet and her lover with no small amount of jealousy, "It's nothing just, frustration".

I felt Harriet move her arm down to my cock and slowly begin rubbing it back to hardness, while propping her head up with the other arm.

Harriet made a mocking pout and teased, "Aaaw, Ian got a pencil dick has he?"

"A pencil would be better, at least i could feel a pencil where i should" Billie stated sharply, emphasising her point with her hands.

Harriet let out a laugh partly at her friends frustrations, the other at her descriptions of Ian's shortcomings, "You know, if your so frustrated im more than happy to share".

I couldn't believe what i was hearing, this was her plan all along, she knew Ian would suggest wife-swapping, she knew that he would be incapacitated by the ipecac in the vodka, all this scheming just to bag a threesome, fuck me i was gonna marry this girl and never let her go.

Billie felt hesitant and apprehensive, what was this Harriet was proposing? "Are you serious, a threesome is what your offering?"

"Of a kind" Harriet stated, eyeing her friend with lust.

Billie debated to herself about what she was considering, she had never thought about cheating before, it was wrong on every level, yet on the other hand, she hadn't had any good sex since she started with Ian and Kyle's cock looked like it could do the job, Billie felt a sudden burst of confidence, she had made her decision.

10 minutes later...

Ian had finally stopped vomiting but was slowly drifting in and out of consciousness, his face resting on the toilet seat, this was no issue and had been happening since he was a baby, screwing Harriet could wait and so could Billie, Ian sniggered, what did he care about Billie? she was only a platform, a stepping stone, to get closer to Harriet and he was almost there he thought, just a little longer and the fantasy would be a reality, completely unaware of what was going on downstairs.

I was stood behind Billie pumping in and out of her tight pussy, occasionally pausing to give her ass a smack, normally, i would have had her howling and moaning in pleasure and i was still, but right now her moans were being muffled because her face was between my girlfriends legs, Harriet grabbed Billie's head and tried to push it as far into her pussy as she could, she had never done girl-on-girl before but what a first time.

Harriet moaned softly rocking back and forth in time with my thrusting, "Oohh fuck eat that pussy bitch, make it yours".

I felt that familiar feeling in my balls as i approached my second orgasm of the day, i wondered how Harriet and Billie were doing, as it happens, i didn't have to wonder for too long, i felt Billie's pussy begin to flutter, Near simultaneously i heard Harriet begin to make the moan that i had learned early in our 6 year relationship signified an approaching orgasm, i began thrusting as hard and as fast as i could while Harriet and Billie both moaned and screamed with pleasure.

I pulled my cock out of Billie and began spurting cum all over her back and ass, while enjoying the sight of Harriet squirting in Billie's mouth, i also felt liquid coat my cock as I watched Billie squirt with a shocking amount of pressure, when was the last time this girl came i wondered as we all fell on top of one another.

"That, was, amazing" i heard one of us say, to this day i still don't know which one of us said it.

30 minutes later...

Ian was still at the toilet when he started to wake up, when without warning he felt something soft get thrown on top of him, Ian looked down and saw that it was his shirt and trousers, he turned towards the door and what he saw stunned him, Kyle, Billie and Harriet were stood in the doorway, fully clothed and with grins on their faces, to his disappointment, the opportunity to bang Harriet had passed.

Kyle walked up and stood over him, "Ummm, we're gonna head off now mate but don't worry we called your mum and she's coming back to look after you".

Ian could only groan as Kyle walked towards the door, before slowly turning around with a finger in the air, "just one more thing... put some bloody clothes on mate, its fucking embarrassing".

Ian could only watch as the trio headed out of the room laughing, with not a single one looking back to check on him.