Control Cycle: C POV 04

Story Info
Finally the sex scene part.
2.9k words
3.97
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers

Well I had to butcher this one to make it comply with the policies on this site. Probably last mind control story I do. Finally my favorite part the deprived sex scene.

A moment passed as no one moved. I think Stella didn't think this all the way through or maybe she was just caught in the moment.

"well umm...Now my little bitch puppy, why don't you help daddy get ready for your final exam." Stella said to Kate while sitting back down on the couch.

With great enthusiasm Kate blushed and dropped to her knees in between Stella's thick thighs and started licking and kissing the rather large bulge through Stella pants. The bulge seemed to grow unboundedly larger with every few kisses and licks, sometimes a little moan would escape Stella urging Kate to try harder. Kate even started to rub herself as she worked to please her. All I could do was stay on my knees unable to move my legs, but truth be told given the recent events I was too afraid to move anyways.

"Now my new darling, I know you have questions why don't you ask them." Stella asked seductively pretending to have a normal conversation despite my wife's worship.

"Yeah, what did you do to me and my Kate you fucking bitch!" I said harshly.

"Well first I know you're mad, but understand I'm doing this for you... and also understand we can still do this the hard way if you want. I'll be honest I rather just have you instead of this WHORE!" She said emphasized her last word by slapping Kate in the face, but Kate didn't even flinch she just continued her worshiping.

"Look darling when you were out cold Stacy and I came to visit often. Kate and I bickered at first... but then she slapped me... and well... I cant have that. I had to teach her a lesson. Look I won't ever hurt you, unless it's necessary to keep you, me or Stacy safe, but Kate she's just a tool. A tool that needed to learn her place.

So, eventually more tension turned to more lessons and by the time you woke up... I guess you can say she's been REEDUCATED to what she is now." She said with a sultry voice as she emphasized her point by grabbing Kate by her hair and pulling her off her massive thick bulge that seemed to almost burst at the seam, all Kate did in response was stick out her tongue and whine like a dog.

"And what did you do to me? Did your training rob her of her body too?" I asked peeved.

"I'm not gona lie, I don't know what's wrong with you. Baby believe me I will never do something as restrictive like that to you, neither do I know how too. Besides I want you to be a lover to me and a father to Stacy not a slut and a maid. What you got going on with you is straight scary... hot of course... but scary." Stella said with a bit fear in her voice.

"As for her I didn't necessarily make her like this, she always wanted to be a little slut for a big dick. Remember my driver, he looked familiar, didn't he? He fucked her before and he told me all the stories. I told you Chris you deserve better than this bimbo slut, and I... well... I just set her free and I was hoping after knowing this you would be free too, but the fact your still on the floor tells me otherwise. Understand Chris this is her nature, here check this out... Kate take these."

Stella took out her small gun, wallet and car keys and just handed them over to Kate. Kate grabbed them but didn't do anything as she continued to slob all over Stella's sheathed slab of meat.

"Now my little bitch puppy, you can take these and do whatever you want with them... or you can drop them and pull my dick out." She said changing her tone as if she was talking to a pet.

Without hesitation Kate dropped the items on the floor and in a frenzy, she rushed to whip out Stella's cock out of her tight pants. Stella was HUNG... as a matter of fact Kate let the massive piece of meat slap down on her face and a few inches were still left hanging off of it. I was surprised that Kate wasn't trying to choke herself on it, but she just remained there panting with her tongue out.

Her eager submission didn't hurt that much, what hurt the most was... what hurt the most was the fact that Kate wore the same smile she gave me when I proposed, the smile I sought to maintain for so long, she was genuinely happy. Finally, Stella gave her a signal and she started sucking away, filling the room with gaging and wet slurps, Kate moaned into it as I saw her body shake an erupting volcano, she really orgasmed, I can't believe she was enjoying it so much.

"Look at her Chris, is this what you want to be married to, in fact I even asked, she doesn't even know why she married you, but she also refuses to officially end it with you. I'll give you both that, your both equally stubborn." Stella said hysterically, as I started to stare daggers at her.

Of course, I was mad but what really pissed me off was the fact I was pitching a tent, I couldn't believe I was enjoying myself. Like damn, yeah this is hot but can't I control myself for once. Wait... what are values here, did I really lo... A massive headache shook me and I wasn't able to finish the thought.

"I know your pissed. You should be. I'm not going to rape you or anything, I love you Chris... JEEZ! Why are you staring at me like that? Can you stop, it's making me feel uncomfortable?" She said a little flustered.

"JEEZ, I don't know Stella. Oh, maybe it's the fact that the love of my life is sucking the dick of the person who I thought was my friend. Maybe it's the fact that my wife is being used like some kind of remote control to make me do things. Huh, it might have to do with the fact that I can't control my own fucking body or maybe it's the fact that I'M TRYING TO TALK OVER MY WIFE GAGGING." I said angerly. Stella was taken back for a moment, as she took a defensive posture.

"It doesn't have to be all that bad. I know you enjoyed today, I can make her love you like that every single day, all you have to do is love me a little too." She said trying to sound convincing. I wasn't impressed and I made sure she could see that in my posturing.

"OR... I can lock her up like the tool she is and only pull her out when I need her." Stella said threateningly. I backed down.

"I'm not going to force you into anything but understand the more you please me... the more she will please you... Now... how about that threesome, huh and unlike your time with my driver I'll let you in on the action." She said with a hint of eagerness in her voice. I simply nodded in response.

"Great, let him go now." Stella said enthusiastically as she grabbed Kate by the hair and pulled her member free from Kate's tight lips with a pop. She rubbed and slapped her massive glistening meaty pole into Kate's face letting her saliva and precum soaked meat log smear Kate's mascara even more.

"do as... you... wish." Kate whispered out of breath. I was free to move now and all I wanted to do is get off of my numb legs but Stella urged me over to her and to strip, as she whispered something into Kate's ear.

Stella stood up from the couch as Kate remained on her knees in front of her. Kate straightened her back to try to maintain eye level with Stella's monster cock, but Stella's tall stature made this an issue. Kate was forced to use a pillow to correct this problem, and she simply waited.

Being naked in front Kate didn't bother me but exposing myself to Stella did. We were just friends maybe even family up till this point. Also, she was a giant compared to me, hell she was a giant compared to most people of course I was intimidated. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I didn't know what they planned for me but their inaction as I drew closer made me feel, well to say I was worried would be a gross understatement.

As I came closer I was truly able to appreciate Stella's immense size. Hell, if she wanted to she could swing that bat around as if it was a weapon and her 2 baseball sized nuts probably had a decent heft as well. As soon as I was close enough to Stella she swooped me up and off my feet and held me in a loose bear hug with her arms under my own so I could still move them freely, with me facing away from her towards Kate.

She positioned me so I was sitting on top of the base of her log of a dick. It was hot and hard, like a piece of metal baking in the sun and I didn't know what felt weirder, her cock touching and searing my entire package with its intense heat or the base of her meat threateningly spreading my cheeks. Either straddling the monster bellow and seeing that my erection was only comparable to not even half her size was embarrassing enough.

It didn't help that her large and warm breast felt plush against my back, I honestly expected them to be hard because of her muscle mass, but they were soft. Every breath she took was like a cool breeze down my spine, it may have been because of the situation but it felt like I was going to have a sensory overload. Her musk also hit me hard, in fact it was all I could smell, it was like she was dominating my senses.

"Now Chris... I'm not going to fuck you straight away, I want you to desire me... I let you start slow, to ease you into me..." She said in a sultry seductive voice.

I didn't know how this was starting slow, she was practically seconds from fucking my guts. She had more control over me than any sadist and sub. As long as Kate followed her she practically owned me but all I did was gulp in response.

"Now, you see my arms are too busy holding you up like this, I can't grab my little bitch's head to skull fuck her... would you be a dear and help me with that." She said teasingly.

I didn't resist I knew the consequences. I hesitantly grabbed my Kate's head with both hands, making sure to not wrap my fingers in hair for her comfort and not to touch her pre-cum/saliva-soaked face as I slowly impaled her mouth onto Stella's bitch breaker I was met with an orchestra of gags and retches as I pulled her head further on Stella's shaft slowly and gradually closer and closer to my own dick. This slow pull went on for a little while as I was met with gradually more resistance.

"Be careful to not kill her by the way, she can't take it all down yet and she still needs to breath." Stella said with worry in her voice.

I looked down at Kate, and I finally noticed that she was getting paler and her eyes were starting to roll as new tears rolled down her cheeks. Following a tear down, I noticed Stella's giant cock head bulge approaching Kate's breast. I instinctively pushed Kate head off of Stella's pole to let her breath.

She was a mess, a good deal of mix liquid dripped down her body when I pushed her free, and a thick gooey string remained attached to both heads, Kate's face and Stella's cock head. She looked exhausted as she breathed heavily and her eyes and posture drooped. If the cock and mascara wasn't there I would say she had just run a marathon.

"tha... thank you." Kate said with a smile, struggling to find breath.

"Let's make this a game shall we, the faster you make me cum, the longer I'll make her make love to you tomorrow, just don't kill her I don't want to call for the care of another knocked out person now."

I don't know what hit me but as if she triggered something within me, I pulled Kate down and up immediately gagging her. Her eyes looked at me in panic and a little shock, I was a little shocked myself. I considered slowing down for Kate's sake but... she... I... I'm pretty sure I can reason my guilt away. Ah, yes... she enjoys this she thanked me earlier so I know she'll thank me now, in fact she can thank me tomorrow. In for dime in for a dollar I guess.

Stella was getting in the mood as well as she kept whispering sweet nothings in my ear and giving me a warning about Kate every once in a while. I also noticed that I was in the mood too, I was hard enough to cut glass. I hated it, but I justified it thinking that this is for tomorrow or that this was because I was making her happy.

Of course, I want planning to hurt Kate, I didn't know much about blowjobs but I made a strategy up in my mind. I was going to make her go fast and shallow, because I didn't know how deep she could go and also so she can have as many chances to breath. We went for minutes, as I forced moans out of Stella and forced gags from Kate. I even notice Kate body quake occasionally, as I looked closer down at the little puddle under her she must've came multiple times already.

My arms began to get sore, the skull fucking got so furious Stella had to readjust her grip a few times to prevent me from falling, I think one of Kate's arms were fingering away while the other was just dangling and thrashing about. I'm pretty sure Kate was solely focusing on pleasing Stella.

"I'm close." Stella whispered in-between moans.

Out of nowhere Stella tightened her grip on me with one hand and moved the other to grip and stabilize Kate's head. I couldn't move it and I was mid-stroke her cock head was stuck inside Kate's throat. I began to panic as Kate gagging began to grow louder and her face and eyes quickly became more and more lifeless. I tried pushing her arm away but she was too strong.

"What's wrong darling aren't you gona help me get off?" She said with a hint of playful sarcasm.

"I... you..." I hesitated.

"You might want to hurry, look at her." She interrupted.

I looked down, in a sense Kate was close too. With unbound urgency I wrapped my hands around her thick shaft, I couldn't believe how thick it was this was easily a more than a two hand job, it would've been easier if it was as small as a soda can. I used both hands to manage as I pumped her, forcing more sweet moans from her. I pumped and pumped and I kept pumping with all I had, as Stella squirmed and yelled with reckless abandon.

All of this leading to one loud scream as she began to cum a torrent of hot gooey seed. Stella's body trembled as she gripped me harder with both arms, forcing Kate's body to be held upright by her cock alone. I looked down at Kate as her head swayed up and down with each powerful twitch and jet of sperm. I watched the cock bulge in her throat swell almost as much as Kate's stomach. What used to be a beautiful well-toned abdomen slowly increased to look a few months pregnant.

It lasted for what felt like minutes but for Kate's sake I hope they were second as Stella finally finished and pulled out of her. Kate's body crashed into the ground... but she didn't get up... in panic I freed myself and rushed to her side but I stopped when I realize she was lightly breathing with a smile plastered on her face. I fell back on my ass, letting out a light chuckle of relief. Stella ended up on the couch, obviously exhausted as her cock slowly deflated.

Authors Note: I'm sorry if I blue balled you with this shorter than usual sex scene, I had to cut a lot out but let me know if yall want me to continue this, as I like the story part but am conflicted about the sex scenes to come. I was planning to force Chris do to some really depraved stuff, but I think I made Stella too nice to do that, plus I kinda feel bad for Chris r.n., so I might just save it for another kind of work next month. I did enjoy the first 2 chapters though so I might rewrite this when I get better at writing.

Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers