Controlled by the Shadows

Info
Being corrupted by mind control.
91 words
4.52
27.3k
20
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking home, a woman is compelled to step into a pool of shadows and loses memory and time. Thinking it little more than a dream, she goes on with her day until she begins fo receive messages and hears whispers compelling her to have to masturbate and cum. Slowly, the post-hypnotic suggestion becomes addicting, causing her to give up everything to give into the mysterious Man in the Shadows who made her submit to her own horniness with his suggestions, slowly corrupting and converting the woman into His personal toy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 4 years agoAuthor
Trance/Hypnosis?

Q. Is it an audio hypnosis?

A. No. I’m not trained well enough in the art of hypnosis to properly write and record any sort of induction audio. I know a few great people who ARE and will happily send you to their work if you’re into that. May I suggest @devlinwylde?

Q. Will it put me into a trance?

A. Depends on you. If you’re familiar with guided meditation, trance is just a heightened awareness of your place in your body at that given moment. You relax and let your mind do the wandering. Which is why I always suggest lying down. 😉 But you have to *want* to be in that headspace for it to occur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is this

Is this one of the guided hypnosis audio that can put you in a trance?

jy55jy55over 4 years ago
I've actually done this

Many times when I've had phone sex the woman I've been talkin to regularly loves to go into this direction. We go to a place where I tell her that I am being the seductive voice in the night that calls her and compels her to obey to the letter everything that I wanted her to do. I call attention to parts of her body I call attention to everything she's doing and I compel her to just feel intensely, concentrating on her pleasure, and her responses, and I have had some phenominal results in how she responds. The benefits from me has been reciprocated quite nicely. This entry that has been made here is fantastic. I love having phone conversations like that because it's very arousing to help women reach that orgasm that they would not get alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 Point What??

I have no idea how anyone could have rated this erotica as anything less than a 4, even if mind-control is not your thing. Tempest is one of my favorite writers and artists, so I had to hear what a < 3 performance from her sounded like.

I did not find a mindless girl masturbating, or a cliche story (not that those wouldn’t be enjoyed), but instead here is a rich story that builds upon itself. It was not lacking for the sounds of passion and sex from here body, in fact if you listened to the story it built, and built upon the emotions and desperation of the character until she reached a fervent inability to control herself, in which I quickly followed.

The pausing and breathlessness was hypnotic, and I was hanging onto every sound as it rang from her. I would say I was so taken in I wondered if it was I or the character that was being controlled. Anything under 3.0 should be works that lack thought, story, or any fundamental story-telling.

Tempest, you have quickly became one of my favorites. I have been captured by all manners of your stories, even some that I would not normally gravitate to. This was an especially wonderful artwork, and I found myself losing control at the end. This was an amazing work, and one I could play again and enjoy it all over again.

Until your next command,

EBY

Share this

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Bluepilled Ch. 01 An amoral young scientist brainwashes his mother.in Mind Control
Cum Slut Wife: Hypnotic Awakening Submissive cum hungry wife trained to be an exhibitionist.in Illustrated
A Mom-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming A mom & daughter are initiated into a secret lesbian society.in Illustrated
Bimbo-fying Superchick Superchick is captured and trained to be a bimbo villain.in Mind Control
More Stories