Controlled Foster Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 10 minutes I reigned them in, pulling firmly on the leashes and enjoying the grunts of surprise and discomfort as the bit gags dug into their mouths. I dismounted from the cart and walked around to look at my pony girls. They were sweating from the exertion and beads of moisture dribbled down their chests and between their tits. Their hair was plastered to their heads and their nipples stood out like hard points in the cool evening air.

"Such good horses you are." I said and I saw them smile behind their gags in gratitude at the praise. They hardly got any from Jacob and they were starved for it from any man, it may as well be me. I reached out to cup their tits and they both moaned as I gently slid my thumbs over their firm nipples. Mary arched, pushing her large breast into my hand and I squeezed in response eliciting another moan of pleasure. Rebecca, not to be out done shuffled closer and rose up on her toes to nuzzle my cheek. I looked into her large, dark eyes and they slowly closed in pleasure as I groped and squeezed her tit.

"I am so lucky to have such good animals, let's get you home and maybe you can have a treat for your hard work." I said and the girls tossed their heads, whinnying in eagerness. I guided them around and we headed back to the barn. I spurred them on with some sharp smacks of the crop and soon we were practically galloping down the path. The girls leaned hard into their harnesses, their breath coming in rapid snorts through their nostrils as they sprinted toward the barn. Their pony tails streamed out behind them as their legs pumped with the benefits of a life of work and exercise. I eventually reigned them in, I didn't want to try to explain the road rash if one of them fell, and we glided easily into the barn.

I hopped down and removed their gags, they gasped and gulped for air as their sweat covered chests heaved with exertion. I unhooked the cart and pushed it back where it belonged, then removed the chest straps then untied their wrists, massaging away any redness. I told them to get dressed and switch back to the sneakers they had worn initially, hiding their shoes and the other items behind the hay bale again. After a few minutes, all sign of our recent activities was gone and the girls stood before me awaiting their next command.

"Mary, Rebecca, when I snap my fingers, you will no longer be horses but back to yourselves. You will not remember anything that has happened since you first came into the barn. All you will know is that we did something incredible together and you are very grateful to me for arranging it. You feel very exhilarated and aroused, and naughty because you know that if Jacob were to find out he would be quite angry. You want to thank me, but don't know how, do you understand?" Both girls nodded, shy smiles on their faces.

I snapped my fingers.

"Oh wow, that was awesome." Mary blurted, then hid a giggle behind her hand.

"Yeah, I can't believe we did that." Rebecca answered, wiping some sweat from her face and pushing hair from her eyes.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I thought you would." I replied, leaning idly against a post. "Every once in a while, we need to remind ourselves that we are not children anymore, even if Jacob doesn't like it."

"Oh, my goodness, Dad. He would be so angry if he found out." Mary said fearfully, then collapsed into a fit of giggles again.

"I won't tell if you don't. What he doesn't know won't hurt us." Rebecca answered, putting her arm around Mary's shoulders and giggling herself.

"Well, he sure won't hear it from me. It was my idea after all." I said and the girls looked at me in gratitude.

"Yes it was, how can we ever thank you." Mary said in a breathless voice, I could see her tits heaving under her shirt and it wasn't from pulling a horse cart this time.

"Well Mary, have you ever given a blow job?" I asked, and she gasped and blushed in surprise.

"Um, uh, well.." she stammered, then Rebecca patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry, let me show you." Rebecca said then walked over to me and started fumbling with my pants.

"Rebecca!" Mary gasped in shock.

"Oh don't be such a prude. If you ever want to get a real boyfriend you had better learn how to keep him happy." Rebecca shot back a little aggressively. Her hand started to stroke my cock as she gestured Mary forward. "Its about time you learned something that wasn't from a sermon."

Mary took a hesitant step, then Rebecca reached out and grabbed her wrist to pull her forward. I could see a triumphant look on her face, finally something she was better at than Little Miss Perfect.

"See what I am doing, you need to gently stroke his cock to get it hard. Not too rough, this is something to be worshiped, not abused." She took Mary's hand and wrapped it around my cock, guiding it with her own as they rubbed me to hardness.

"Look, he is already hard. This little drop shows that he is ready for the next stage." Rebecca said as she picked up the drop of pre-cum from the tip of my cock with her finger, then licked it off as she gazed sultrily into my eyes.

Mary was still in shock, uncertain of what to do next and nervous about the recent shift in power between the two of them. She glanced up at me, then shyly dropped her eyes. She gasped as she realized she was now looking at my cock in her hands and looked away, only to stare squarely at Rebecca's firm tits and hard nipples. Everywhere she looked all she saw was erotic forbidden pleasure.

"Don't worry Mary, I was nervous my first time. But then I found a teacher who was patient and experienced and all of that went away. Now, kneel down and kiss the tip of his cock." Rebecca said, and she firmly pushed Mary to her knees.

With a well rehearsed grace, Mary knelt and responding to the pressure of Rebecca's guiding hand leaned forward and nervously kissed my cock.

"Mmmmmm, very good Mary." I said, reaching down to stroke her sweat damp hair. She glanced up at me, her eagerness for praise fighting against a lifetime of rigid teachings of abstinence.

"You are a very beautiful woman Mary, not a child anymore. I am proud to help teach you what you should know." I said as I nodded to Rebecca.

"Now, open your mouth and slide his cock inside. No teeth, just lips and tongue." Rebecca instructed and Mary whimpered as she complied. I felt her warm moist mouth slowly engulf my cock and the breath from her nose tickled the shaft as she gave her first blow job. She hesitated a bit, but the firm unrelenting pressure from Rebecca's hand pushing on the back of her head forced her down the shaft.

She gagged as my cock touched the back of her throat, and I heard a snort of laughter from Rebecca. "It happened to me too, just back off and keep sucking." She said.

Mary obeyed, sliding back down the length of my cock to kiss the tip again, then taking me deep into her mouth over and over again.

"Rebecca, move behind Mary and play with her tits. You know how much you liked the feeling yourself." I said and the dark seductress complied with an eagerness that surprised me. Maybe there was something else there I thought as I watched Rebecca push herself against Mary's back while her strong hands reached around to cup Mary's milky white globes.

Mary moaned on my cock as Rebecca squeezed and groped her tits. I saw her face soften with pleasure as her adopted sister fondled and rolled her hard nipples between her long fingers. She was sucking me on her own now, instinctively sliding her hand up and down my cock as her head bobbed back and forth. Rebecca took her other hand and guided it up to cup my balls, gently manipulating Mary's fingers to fondle them just as I had taught her.

"Use your tongue, not just your lips. Lick his cock like a popsicle on a hot day." Rebecca whispered into Mary's ear, her lips brushing Mary's lobe and I thought I saw her tongue flick out to tease the earring that dangled there. Mary groaned in response and I felt her tongue slide along the bottom of my cock as it filled her young mouth.

"Ooooooh, that feels so good Mary. You are an excellent student to such a fine teacher." I said as I stroked both their heads. Rebecca looked up at me, beaming at the praise that she had been starved for most of her life. In response she grabbed Mary by the pony tail and started to pump her head faster and harder along my cock.

"Harder, faster, feel him swell inside your mouth. Realize that you are making him feel this good prepare to give him the ultimate pleasure." She said in a strong voice and Mary complied. She bobbed her head in response to Rebecca's guiding hand and I felt my orgasm start to build.

"Soon, oh god, soon. Don't stop, don't stop." I moaned and Mary nodded in response, pulling me against her face as her tongue slid back and forth along the bottom of my prick. I felt my orgasm explode inside her mouth, spurts of cum shooting down her throat.

Unprepared, she gagged and coughed. Cum dribbled out from her lips and down her chin. I pulled back, the last few spurts spraying her face and chest as she gasped for air.

"Oh no, don't waste it. It is precious, his gift to you for a good job." Rebecca wailed as she rushed to catch the cum that dribbled off of Mary's chin.

"It's not a waste, it is a gift for both of you." I gasped, struggling to recover and control the situation. "You did such a good job teaching her, you deserve a reward as well. Now lick her clean and make sure that none is missed."

"Thank you, oh thank you." Rebecca squealed and I saw her lean around to lick the cum off of Mary's cheek. Mary turned in compliance with my command, allowing Rebecca to lick her clean. She moaned as her adopted sister licked the cum off of her tits and I saw Rebecca take more time than she needed to finish the job. Finally, Mary was clean and both girls looked up at me from where they knelt.

I pulled them to their feet and led them back to the house. A quick check of the time showed me that we had about 15 minutes before we could expect Jacob and Susan back so I had them clean themselves up as best they could and seated them back on the sofa where I found them.

"Rebecca, Mary, when I say Death Metal you will awaken from your trance. You will remember nothing about the pony play or the blow job. You will only remember that we did something incredible together but you can never tell Jacob or Sarah. Do you understand?" Both girls nodded.

"Death Metal" I said as I slipped out of the living room.

I was waiting in Jacob's office when he came in after they returned from their church meeting. "Gangster Rap" I said as soon as he entered and his head dropped before he could even speak.

"Jacob, what do you use the room under the barn for?" I asked.

"It is where I render my judgement and punishment for the sins committed in this household." He answered with pride.

"Jacob, have you ever taken Mary or Rebecca down there?"

"Not Mary, my weak willed wife insisted that I would not render judgement on our daughter and she is worse for it." He replied angrily.

"But you have taken Rebecca down there?" I continued.

"Yes, that harlot is not my daughter but my ward. Her sinful influence has begun to corrupt my daughter and it is my duty to discipline her. 'Do not withhold discipline from a child, if you strike him with a rod, he will not die.' So sayeth the lord, Proverbs 23, 13."

"Jacob, have you ever had Rebecca physically? In that room or anywhere else?" I asked nervously.

"No, I have been able to resist the temptations of that sinful wench thus far. However, it has been more difficult since her return from that school. I never should have sent her away, either of them." He answered, and I saw his hand twitch toward his crotch.

"Jacob, you are a fine man and a good Christian. The lord has sent these tests to you to strengthen your faith and prove your right to lead his church. In submission to the Lord's wishes, you will not take a vow of abstinence from all physical pleasures to prove that you are a master of your body and your mind."

I could see him struggle, his desire to prove himself worthy fighting against the obvious pleasure he received from imposing his will on others.

"Jacob, if you cannot master yourself, how can you expect to lead others. Surely that weak minded priest in town does not have a stronger character than you?" I said in a condescending tone.

His shoulders stiffened, but his brow creased in frustration. "If I do not discipline my wife and ward, they will fall into their sinful ways. They are weak and wanton women tempted by the sins of the flesh."

"Jacob, you have a larger task ahead of you. Take Chad as your disciple and leave your household to him while you prepare a house for the Lord." I told him. "God bless you, Jacob."

It looked like his mind was about to explode. "Chad, that godless heathen. I curse the day that my wife allowed him into my house, I cannot turn over the running of the household to him." His head came up and his eyes started to open. Fuck, had I gone too far?

"Jacob, did not Jesus take sinners as his disciples? Does the bible not say that Jesus calls the unworthy and makes them worthy, he sends forth the weak and makes them strong." I stammered, thank God for Google. "How can you expect to redeem a parish if you cannot redeem one boy in your own house?"

Jacob cocked his head, considering the words. "You place a great task before me, but I will not fail. I will prove myself a master of my body and I will redeem that delinquent and mould him in my image."

"You make me proud Jacob. Surely great reward awaits you at the end of this journey." I said as I guided him to his chair. I moved to the door and checked to make sure the hallway was clear. Sarah was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and the girls had turned in early, tired for some reason. "Death Metal" I said as I pulled the door shut.

12