Controlled Foster Family Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally get Susan, and Rebecca gets me.
13.2k words
4.76
35.9k
40

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another day of work on the farm, but thankfully not with hay. Instead, a lot of chores and repair work that kept us busy and moving around for the day. Jacob was away on a job site so it was just me and the women and that suited me fine. Everyone was always so tense when Jacob was around but with him gone the work was almost enjoyable.

Mary and I were in the loft throwing down hay for the animals. I watched how her farm toned muscles bunched and flowed under the tanned skin of her arms and legs as she threw the hay bales into the feeder. She had just thrown down the last bale and stood to wipe her brow when I said "Gangster Rap". Her head dropped right on cue and she stood there, awaiting my next words.

"Mary, are you a virgin?" It was something I had wanted to know since I first arrived in the Mitchell household.

Her face screwed up and she quietly answered "No" in a shame-filled voice.

"When did it happen?" I continued.

"After my high school prom. He was so insistent, he said that since he had paid for the ticket and the meal, I owed it to him." She said, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"Mary, did he rape you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, no he didn't. I just wanted to save myself for marriage, that's all." She replied "He was a good person and if I had insisted I am sure he would have stopped."

I moved over to her, pulling her into a gentle hug. She leaned her head against my chest and sobbed.

"I am ruined now. I was so weak and now I have sinned against my family and God." She blubbered as I held her.

"Mary, have you had sex since that time?" I asked, and she shook her head no against my chest.

"Don't worry, God knows what is in your heart and that you are a good person. Besides, Jesus said 'There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting! It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin.' It is him, not you who should be afraid." I told her as I brushed her hair.

I didn't really care about whether she was a virgin or not, but I wanted to make sure that the tempting I was going to do wouldn't be enough to break her post-hypnotic suggestions. She nodded against my chest and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders as she took a deep breath. I let her go and stepped back, she hugged herself and sniffed as she recovered.

"Mary, for the rest of the day you will think about what happened that night. You will realize that you did not enjoy yourself and will wonder what sex is supposed to feel like. You will remember how good you feel every time you see me, and how much fun you had last time we were out in the barn. Do you understand?" She nodded in response.

"Good, after supper I am going to come back out here to finish up some chores. You will find a way to sneak out and meet me here, then you will act on the feelings that you have had all day. Do you understand?" She hesitated, then nodded again. I had been careful not to tell her that she would have sex, which may have been a bridge too far. However, the day I can't seduce someone who has been thinking lewd thoughts about me all day is the day I sign up for the clergy myself.

"Death Metal" I said and quickly turned to walk to the ladder. I heard her moving behind me and turned back to face her. Her eyes came up to meet mine and she gave a small gasp and her hands clenched at her side. She held my gaze for a few moments and a blush started to creep up her face. She turned away quickly, shuffling to get past me and to the ladder before I noticed. I spent the rest of the day engineering these little encounters and by the time supper came around her nipples were pushing hard against her shirt with arousal.

Dinner was just the four of us, Jacob staying late at the site. The conversation was subdued and awkward with Mary almost afraid to look at me. Susan was also unusually reserved, I would follow up on that later. Rebecca sat beside me and seemed to enjoy being able to lead the conversation for once, as limited as it was.

I pushed back from the table and gathered my plate to take it to the sink. "That was great, thank you for dinner Susan." I said and she started, as if interrupted in thought.

"Oh, you are welcome Chad. Thank you for your hard work today." She replied in her usual cheerful voice, but it seemed slightly forced this time.

"Afraid I'm not done. I need to finish fixing those boards on the loft railing before we end up becoming cow food by accident." I said as I glanced at Mary. She took a quick breath and quickly gathered her own plate and cup.

"I'll get those for you Chad." She said, reaching for the dishes in my hand and I gave them to her thankfully. I slipped on my work boots and headed out the back door to the barn. About thirty minutes later I was working in the loft when I heard someone climbing the ladder. I turned to see Mary pull herself up into the loft and stand there nervously.

She had brushed out her hair and it hung like waves of golden straw around her shoulders, some of it pulled back in a braid to keep it out of her face. She had put on makeup, which is something I hardly ever saw on her, and her eyes, cheeks and lips were accented with subdued but attractive colours. She wore one of her plaid work shirts, tied up under her ample tits that showed off the sensual hourglass of her figure. Her long legs flowed out of the bottoms of her daisy duke cut off jean shorts and some pretty sandals were on her feet.

I put down the hammer and turned to face her and she shuffled nervously under my appreciative gaze biting her lip and glancing around.

"Hey Mary, what brings you up here?" I asked as I moved over to a pile of hay bales in the corner.

She paused, uncertain of what to say. "Um, I just wanted to see if you needed any help up here."

I moved a bale out of the way and opened the lid to a cooler concealed beneath it. I reached in and pulled out a can of beer, popping the top and taking a long drink. "Nope, just about done."

She gasped in surprise. "Chad, you know that Jacob doesn't approve of alcohol. Where did you get that?"

"I do a lot of things that Jacob doesn't approve of, it keeps life interesting. Want one?" I said as I pulled out another can and held it out to her.

She walked over slowly, like a deer emerging from the shelter of the forest into an open meadow. "Jacob would kill me if he found out." She stammered.

"C'mon, its not the first thing that we have done in this barn that we can't let Jacob know about." I said as I pulled the tab and held out the now open can to her.

She blushed, and took it taking a big swig. I watched as she tilted her head up to let the liquid slide down her elegant neck. She gasped and daintily wiped her lips so as to not smudge her lipstick. I sat down on the hay bale and chuckled. "I thought you college girls drank all the time."

She shook her head, coughing as she recovered from the strong taste. No Pabst Blue Ribbon or Miller Light here, this shit would put a Canadian under the table. "No, I didn't really drink much and even then it was only some wine." She gasped, blinking tears out of her eyes. She collected herself and moved to sit beside me, her cool hand incidentally touching mine. I stole a glance at her chest and saw her nipples poking through the material of her shirt, no bra to be seen.

"Well, thanks for coming to check on me. I usually try to drag these jobs out, it keeps me out of Jacob's hair and that makes life easier for both of us." I said as I took another drink.

She nodded, and shuffled on the bale sliding closer to me. Her elbow jostled my arm and I made some beer spill out of my mouth onto my shirt.

"Oh dammit." I exclaimed as I brushed at the spilt beer, spilling more in the process.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said hastily, the blush returning in her shy awkwardness. She really had no idea what she was doing, only that she wanted to do it very badly.

"Its ok, it was time to launder this anyway." I said as I pulled the shirt over my head. I saw her gaze linger on my chest and arms while I bundled and tossed it toward the ladder.

"Um, I'm really glad you decided to stay for the summer." She stammered, nervously fidgeting with the beer can in her lap.

"So am I, and I'm glad that you decided to come back. It was like we hardly got a chance to know each other before you left for school. It must have been great at college." I said, sitting back down and putting my arm around her shoulders in a brotherly fashion. She leaned in to me, her head resting in the crook of my arm.

"It was alright, things are never as good as you expect and there are a whole bunch of new problems you have to deal with. It was good to come home and see you again." She replied, looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

"I'm glad." I said and leaned down to kiss her on the nose. She tilted her head back and our lips met instead. I hesitated, pretending to be surprised, then pulled her into me and kissed her back. She moaned as my arm tensed around her and her lips opened to my tongue. Her hand came up to stroke my bare chest, then tangle in my hair as she pulled my head down to hers. Her tongue slid out into my mouth and she kissed me hard and desperately.

I dropped the beer can and my other hand came up to cup her face, squeezing her jaw in a firm grasp as I turned to face her. She shuddered under my hand as she groaned into my mouth. We kissed hard and passionate for a few minutes, her hands sliding up and down my bare chest as she arched her back pressing her tits against my forearm.

I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck for me to kiss and bite. She gasped and moaned as I licked and nibbled on her soft teenage flesh. She buried her face in my shoulder, moaning into the crook of my neck as my hand slid down from her jaw and traced the line of her cleavage. My fingers slid under the fabric of her shirt and brushed her hard nipple, eliciting a muffled gasp as her fingers dug into the skin of my back. She twisted, pushing her firm tit into my questing hand and I gave a gentle squeeze to the firm fleshy globe.

"Oh please, oh please yes." She whispered as her hot breath tickled my neck. I pulled her hair again, tilting her head up so I could look her in the eye. Her rapid gasping breath made her chest rise and fall and her eyes were alight with arousal. Her hand slid down my chest and began to rub my cock through my jeans, her fingers eagerly sought out the long thick shape beneath the worn denim.

I took her by the shoulders and pulled her off of the hay bale onto the blanket that just happened to be spread out on the floor at our feet. She didn't resist, but instead reached up to grab me by the hair and pull me down on her as she lay back on the floor of the hay loft. She kissed me hard and hungry, her tongue driving into my mouth. My hand continued to grope her tits under her shirt as she groaned and writhed with arousal.

I kissed my way down her neck and buried my face in the ample cleavage below me. My unshaved stubble rasped against her soft tanned skin as I slid my tongue along the curve of her tit to take her nipple in my mouth.

"Aaaaahhhh." She gasped as I sucked the hard nipple, my teeth nibbling on the sensitive flesh as my rough hands groped her other tit. Her fingernails traced lines across my back as I licked and fondled her. I slid my hand down her firm smooth stomach and traced my finger along the inside of the waist band of her jean shorts.

"Oh yes, oh please yes, please." She moaned as I kissed my way down her stomach and unbuttoned her shorts. She lifted her hips and I slid them down her long muscular legs. She kicked frantically, trying to get them off so she could spread herself for me and I saw her fingers dig into the blanket as I licked the inside of her thigh. Her pussy was still hairier than I preferred, not bushy but I liked a landing strip at most. I crawled in between her legs and gently kissed the hood of her clit.

It was as if I had hit her with a tazer. Her entire body went stiff and her back arched off the ground. She gave a long, drawn out moan as I sucked her clit into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the sensitive nub and she squirmed and writhed in pleasure. I reached under her legs and grabbed on to her hips, holding her pussy against my face as I licked and nibbled.

"Oh God, oh god, oh my god!" she wailed as my tongue parted her pussy lips and slid inside her. She pounded her fist against the floor and her head tossed back and forth. I held her hips steady but she writhed around me like one of those dancing men at the car lots. Her hands tangled in my hair and pulled me hard against her as she wailed. I licked and kissed at the fragrant pussy flesh while she bucked and squirmed on my mouth.

"Oooooohhh, oh my god, oh my god, aaaaaaahh mmmmppphhhh!' she howled before gagging herself with one of her hands. Her other held me firm as she bucked and squirmed and I took the opportunity to reach up and grab her tit, squeezing it hard. She moaned loudly behind her muffling hand and I felt her orgasm start to build. Her stomach rippled and twitched and her legs squeezed my head like a melon.

"Mmmmmhhhhh, mmmmhhhhhhhh, Aaaaahhhhh!" she squealed as her orgasm overtook her. Her heels pounded against the floor of the hay loft as she bounced up and down with pleasure. Both arms flew out to her sides and she grabbed the blanket in her fists as she arched her back toward the roof, her mouth open in a soundless scream of pleasure.

Finally she collapsed, gasping for air as her body twitched with post orgasmic bliss. I kissed the inside of her thighs, wiping her cunt juice off of my face then climbed out from between her legs and moved up beside her. She snuggled into the crook of my arm, her fingers playing with my chest hair.

"That was incredible." She gasped softly as I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me, brushing away the hair that fell to veil her face. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"C'mon, us delinquents have all kinds of skills nice people don't want to know about. Want me to teach you how to boost a car?" I said in a playful voice.

She giggled, then leaned over to kiss my nipple. Her tongue slid out of her lips to trace around it and once it was hard she gently sucked it into her mouth. Her other hand slid across my chest to trace the line of my other nipple and soon both were at attention just as hers had been a few moments ago. She looked up at me and smiled, then proceeded to kiss her way down my chest and stomach.

She fumbled with my belt then slid my pants and underwear down my legs. She didn't bother taking them off as I was still wearing my work boots, but instead kissed her way back up until she was licking my hard stiff cock. She took it in her warm mouth and started sucking slow and sensual. The familiar feeling must have been confusing to her but she showed no sign as her hand slid up to fondle my balls just as Rebecca had taught her earlier.

I gave it a few minutes until I pulled her off of my prick and rolled her over onto her back. She spread her legs and eagerly reached down to guide me inside her. I held back teasing her by sliding the tip of my prick along her wet hot pussy lips. She squirmed and whined underneath me, pushing her hips up in desperate efforts to get me to penetrate her. Her hands grabbed my ass and tugged, trying to pull me down onto her. I held myself rigid as she squirmed underneath me. She looked up at me with pleading eyes, "Please, please put it in me." She gasped.

I smiled, and slowly lowered myself on to her. She grabbed my cock with one hand and positioned it at the crack of her pussy then groaned as I gently slid into her. She was tight, I was only her second man as she had said. I felt her pussy muscles tense at the intrusion then relax as I lightly pumped back and forth, each time sliding a bit deeper inside her.

"Ooooooohhhhh" she moaned as I filled her completely. I held myself against her, my pelvis grinding against her clit as I worked my cock up and down inside her hot tight cunt. She whimpered and writhed underneath me, biting her lip as I held her pinned to the floor with my cock. She put her hands up beside her head and I grabbed her wrists, pulling them up over her head. She moaned as I held her down and started to pump my prick in and out of her. She pulled against my grip, not hard enough to escape, more to confirm that I would not let her go.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth. She opened wide to let me in and I felt her hard nipples rub against my chest as she pushed herself against me. Her legs wrapped around my hips as I drove hard into her, the sound of our bodies slapping together muffled by the surrounding hay. I felt her pussy start to twitch around my cock as another orgasm welled inside her. She buried her face in my neck, her teeth biting my shoulder as she came for the second time.

I pulled out, I had no doubts that she wasn't on any birth control. Instead, I sprayed my hot cum on her belly, coating her skin with long ropy strands. She squealed in surprise but I held her down as I pumped stream after stream onto her sweaty body. When I finished I rolled off of her and we lay gasping on the blanket. She reached down to gingerly touch the lines of cum on her belly and I dipped a bandana into the cooler, handing it to her so she could clean herself.

"Why did you do that?" she asked as she wiped herself clean with the damp cloth.

"Do you want to get pregnant?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Are you on birth control?" I followed up and again she shook her head. "The lord tells us to be fruitful and multiply. If it is his wish then his will be done." She replied without hesitation, as if reciting a line from a play.

Of course, I thought with resignation. Guess I will need to strategically place some condoms around this place. I stood up and winced as I felt the bite marks in my shoulder. A clear set of teeth imprints ran in a red circle at the base of my neck.

"Guess I will be wearing my shirt for the next little while." I grunted, and she giggled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it." She replied as she slid her shorts on and tucked her shirt in.

"It's alright, I am glad that I made you feel good." I said as I took her in my arms. She melted her body against mine and rose up on her toes to kiss me.

"Thank you, that was incredible. You don't know how long I have been waiting for it." She replied, resting her forehead on my chest as she squeezed me in her strong arms.

Oh, I know exactly how long I thought. "Well, next time don't wait so long then." I murmured into her hair as I kissed the top of her head and she shuddered against me. Then she broke our embrace and moved to the ladder.

"I need to get back. I told Mom that I was going to walk the fence line before sundown." She said as she descended. She gave me a shy smile as her head disappeared out of the loft and I took a deep breath. I sat on the hay and pulled the tab on another beer. I didn't want to come back in at the same time, might raise some suspicions and I was already pushing the hypnotic suggestions pretty hard. I gingerly touched the bite marks on my shoulder and smiled, one down, two to go.

That night after dinner I was helping Susan put away the dishes. When I was sure we were alone and not going to be disturbed I said the command phrase "Gangster Rap."

Susan's head dropped to her chest and she stood still, awaiting my next command.

"Susan, lately you have seemed distracted and upset. What is wrong?" I asked.

"Jacob has stopped all affection with me." She replied in a nervous tone. "He refuses to kiss me good night, or goodbye when he leaves. He shrinks from my touch when I try to hug him and even demands that I wait until he leaves the room before I dress myself."