Controlled Foster Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think this means?" I continued. I knew it was the result of the suggestion I gave him about the vow of abstinence, but being the self-centered asshole that he is of course he never told anyone else.

"I am afraid that my husband does not love me anymore. I am old and it has been long since we were first wed. I no longer please him as a wife or a woman." She sobbed.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she shivered at the touch. With my other hand I cupped her face and wiped away a tear with my thumb. She sighed and leaned her head against my hand, desperate for affection.

"Susan, Jacob is a good man and a strong man. He is under great strain at this time with me here and the girls back. I am sure that it is not you, but he is very distracted and unable to focus on all of his duties as a man and a husband and a provider." I said in a quiet voice.

She sniffled and nodded. "I am selfish, demanding of myself instead of supporting my husband in his time of need."

"No, no. Susan, you are a beautiful woman who deserves to be loved as much as every one else. If Jacob is not able to do that for you, perhaps you can find someone else who will." I suggested.

She stiffened under my hand. "No, no that would be adultery which is a sin against one of the Lord's commandments. 'Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous'." She recited from rote.

Fuck, why did I have to be fostered to a Bible belt catholic family? Why not Mormons, or even Anglicans? Those fuckers are like God's drinking buddies compared to this lot. I took a step back and pulled out my phone. There must have been someone in the Bible who got a hall pass.

Here, this was a stretch but it was the best I could come up with. How the fuck did this religion come to dominate the western world when it was so fucking lame?

"Susan, Abraham had a child with his servant Hagar, while he was married to Sari. God allowed this because Sari was barren and thus not able to perform that part of her duties as a wife. If Jacob is not able to perform his duties as a husband, then you are not committing adultery." I told her.

She hesitated, her forehead furrowing with conflict as her wants fought with decades of church indoctrination. I needed to take this slow. "Susan, you are a good woman who loves her God, her Church and her Family. Remember that and think no more about this. Instead, think about what you can do to help Jacob remember how lucky he is to have a wife like you." I said in a soothing voice.

She relaxed and nodded. "Yes, I must remind Jacob that I am a woman, not just a wife. My days are so filled with my duties as a mother and housewife that I never consider my duties as a woman as well."

"Yes Susan. Remind Jacob why he married you and he will surely return your affections." I said, backing away. "But also remember that you have needs and desires that must be met, and they are not sinful but part of who you are." She nodded, her face and shoulders relaxed.

I continued "Susan, when I say Death Metal you will awaken from your trance. You will remember what we discussed, but think that you came up with it yourself after time at prayer tonight. You will be content with your decision, but put more effort into your appearance so that Jacob will notice you. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Death Metal" I said as I turned to put the casserole dish away in the cupboard. Half a victory was better than none I guess. I would have to nudge her like I nudged Mary but even more slowly.

The next morning we sat around the breakfast table, waiting for Susan to finish serving so Jacob could give us his morning sermon. Instead, he put down his paper and glared at us over his reading glasses. "I have an announcement." He said in his listen here voice.

"I will be leaving today to a jobsite out of town, and I won't be back until next week." He said, and you could almost feel the relief around the table.

"I have seen Chad grow into a responsible young man lately, and have chosen to foster that growth. While I am gone, he will be the man of the house and I expect you all to treat him accordingly." He announced, thumping the table with his finger for emphasis.

"But Jacob..." Susan started, but was cut off by a sharp bang of Jacob's hand on the wooden table.

"No argument, my word is final." He blurted and Susan shrunk from his glare. Mary and Rebecca on the other hand seemed eager, their hands folded in their laps but tiny smiles on their downcast faces.

"Thank you Jacob, thank you for your guidance and trust." I said in a respectful tone and he turned his piercing glare to me.

"I AM trusting you, boy. I expect you to be worthy of that trust and my household to be in good stead upon my return." He grunted.

"I understand Sir. With your permission, may I lead the family in grace this morning?" I replied in a humble tone and he nodded in assent. Jacob thought I always ignored his ramblings over meals, but I had been paying close attention ever since I put my plan in motion. I gave a grace that could have been the Jacob Mitchell highlight reel and when I finally finished, he even consented to smile and nod in approval.

"I knew my teachings were not wasted on you boy. Now, let's eat before this food the lord has given us gets any colder."

We dug into lukewarm eggs and hash browns around a quiet table. No one knew what to say and were afraid of earning the wrath of Jacob before he left. Finally, he gathered his boots and jacket and took off in the truck while we cleaned up the kitchen and got ready for the day. It was another long routine day of farm work but I managed to convince everyone to push on and clear up most of the work and chores that would have normally been left for tomorrow. I had a plan.

That night after supper, we sat around the table playing cards when I commented that it had been a long time since Susan and the girls had taken any time for themselves.

"I know, why don't you three go shopping tomorrow." I suggested. Mary and Rebecca perked up a the idea, but Susan looked nervous. Jacob was notoriously thrifty and only allowed her to buy new clothes when he considered the old ones so worn they were indecent.

"I don't know." She said hesitantly. I don't have much saved from the grocery money and was planning on using that for our 4th of July party.

"Don't worry about cost. You can use this." I said as I pulled a credit card out of my pocket and tossed it on the table.

"Chad, where did you get that?" Susan asked in a surprised voice. Jacob paid for everything by cash or cheque, credit was the tool of the devil he said.

"When I turned 18 there were several social assistance groups that sent me start up money. Since I am staying here I don't need it, and I really want to pay you back for everything you have done for me." I replied. In fact, I had long ago hacked into Jacob's financials and skimmed off a nice little nest egg for myself. For a guy so concerned about his soul, information security was shit and I was able to guess his password on the third try.

"No Chad. That is for you, you are young and will need it. Besides, we are all fine here and certainly don't need new clothes to work the farm." She pushed the plastic card back toward me, but hesitated as she lifted her hand from it.

I pushed it back. "Susan, when was the last time you bought something nice for yourself? When was the last time that the three of you had any time together that didn't involve church, farm work or cooking? Please, let me do this for you."

I could see Mary and Rebecca eagerly eyeing the credit card. I had seen their wardrobes and they were lame, even for a Christian college. Susan stood firm though. "No, I can't take money from you. Nor can I spend it so frivolously on myself."

"Gangster Rap." I blurted and their heads all dropped. For fuck's sake, I can't believe that I have to hypnotize this bitch into spending money.

"Susan, when you wake you realize that you have lived a good life and have raised two wonderful children. They have come back from school and you want to go out and have a good time with them, as well as get some new clothes so that you can look attractive for Joshua again. Tomorrow, you will take Mary and Rebecca to town and spend the day shopping and having fun together. You will all get new outfits that make you feel sexy and attractive. Then you will feel naughty and go to a lingerie store where you will buy slutty underwear and stockings that you can't believe you would ever buy for yourself. You will also go to a shoe store and get sexy high heels because of course if you have everything else you need sexy shoes to go with it. Do you understand?" Susan nodded her head, no fighting this time as she really wanted this.

"Mary, Rebecca, you will make sure that your mother gets the outfits that she has been told to. If she is trying to tell herself that the clothes are too expensive or too risqué you will convince her that she deserves it and no one else needs to see it. You will also take her for a make up tutorial and come back with all of the cosmetics you need to make yourselves feel and look as attractive. Do you understand?" Mary and Rebecca copied their mother in eager nodding, smiles on their faces.

"Death Metal" I finished, and the women snapped out of their trance.

"You know Chad, you are right. The girls and I have not seen each other for a year and a day out together is just what we need. Thank you so much, I don't know how to make this up to you." Susan gushed as she reached out and took the credit card.

Oh, I knew how you were going to make it up to me I thought. But I said "Susan, I am the one who needs to thank you. If not for you taking me in, I would never have the opportunities that I have now." I reached out and took her hand, squeezing lightly as she blushed and gave me a shy smile.

It was the end of the evening and I was on my way to my bedroom, thinking back on my time with Mary and what she was going to buy to wear for the next time. I opened the door and froze in place, Rebecca was lying on my bed.

She was propped up on one elbow, a sultry look on her face. She was wearing a tight white tank top and a pair of pink pyjama shorts, one of her smooth tanned legs stretched out, the other curled under her. She was idly tracing her fingernail across my bedspread and her lips parted slightly as she lay there.

"Rebecca, what are you doing here?" I asked in a surprised voice. I knew exactly why she was here, but was still shocked at how forward shy reserved little Rebecca was being.

She pushed herself up on her knees, leaning forward to give me a look down her top. "I think you know why I am here Chad. That was a very nice thing you did at supper and I want to thank you." She smiled and her tongue slid out to lick her lips.

I decided to throw a wrench into her plans and take control of the situation. "What, a girl shows up in a guy's room and he is just supposed to drop his pants for her?" I snapped in an angry voice. "If it was me in your room, I would be out on my ass so quick the door wouldn't have time to hit me on the way out."

She looked surprised at my reaction, definitely not what she expected. "No Chad, no, it's alright. I want this." She said, her eyes confused now.

"Of course you want this, what about if I want this. You think I want to take a chance on Jacob finding out, he is just starting to like me and you want me to fuck that up?" I snapped back.

"But, but, Mary said..." She stammered.

I lunged forward and grabbed her by the shoulders "What, what did Mary say?" I demanded in a panicked voice.

"She said that you and her were in the barn and..." Rebecca blurted.

I dropped to my knees in mock anguish. "No, no, she promised she wouldn't tell anyone. I am so fucked, I need to get out of here, now!" I lurched to my feet and pulled my duffel bag out from under my bed and started frantically stuffing clothes into it.

"Wait, what, why, what is wrong?" Rebecca pleaded, scrambling off the bed and desperately grabbing my arm. I rounded on her and she flinched back from the intensity of my gaze.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that I could probably end up in jail for this. If Mary told you, then she may tell Jacob, even by accident. What do you think he will do if he finds out that his precious little daughter fucked the juvenile delinquent he has been allowing to live under his roof? Even if Mary admits that it was her idea, do you think he will believe her?" I shouted, then turned back to continue stuffing clothes in the bag.

"At best he will report me to Social Services and I will have another black mark on my record. At worst he will accuse me of raping her and have me thrown in jail. Who do you think they will believe, him or me? Do you think Mary will really stand up to Jacob when he is that angry? I am so fucked!!"

Rebecca grabbed at my arm, her nails digging into my skin with desperation. "No, no, you can't go!" she said in a pleading voice. "You are the only person here who knows what it is like to be seen as an obligation. You are the only one who has ever taken the time to help me and ever since I got back here. This has been the best summer of my life with you."

I looked at her and she stared back at me, her large dark eyes rimmed with tears at the thought of my leaving. Her chest heaved with panicked breath and her firm dark tits strained against the thin white material of her pyjama top. "Please." She whispered.

I dropped my bag and sat on the bed, my head hung in resignation. "I can't stay here if Mary can let what we did slip out at any time. She promised me she wouldn't tell anyone, and then told you after less than a day." I put my head in my hands and gave a groan.

Rebecca sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulder, her other hand came to rest on my thigh. "Maybe we if we can convince her of how bad it would be, she would take it more seriously." She suggested.

I snorted, "The only thing she takes seriously is the Bible and her reputation." I paused, then lifted my head in inspiration "that's it, her reputation." I blurted in mock excitement. I turned to face Rebecca and took her hands in mine.

"We need to get something on her, something that she would be so ashamed of that she would think about it every time the though of her and I came up. Something she could never convince Jacob was my fault." I said quickly, and Rebecca nodded.

"But what?" she asked. "What would Mary do that would make her so ashamed?"

I paused, then looked at Rebecca again "A threesome. Me, her and you."

Rebecca gasped and pulled her hands free from mine, sliding back on the bed. I didn't give her a chance to argue. "We get her involved in a threesome with us and she would never take a chance on Jacob finding out. After you come back from shopping, it will be the perfect time." I blurted. "She already wants me again, and she will be so excited it will be easy to convince her to meet me in the barn for another go at it. You come out and catch us, then threaten to tell Jacob unless we let you join. Claim that it isn't fair that Mary gets to have me but you don't."

Rebecca's mouth was open, her eyes wide with shock. "But, but...." She stammered. I knew she wanted me, and after her last performance in the barn I was pretty sure she wanted Mary too. It was just a matter of convincing her to act on these desires. I could have put her under, but I wanted to see if I could get her to go along willingly first. I slid over to her and took her hands in mine.

"Please Rebecca, this is the only way. There is no way that little Miss Perfect is going to screw up that badly before Jacob gets back, and if we don't do this now there may never be another chance. It will be only a matter of time before she blurts out about me and her and then I am gone for good. Please, will you help me stay?" I looked in her big brown eyes with the sincerest desperate expression I could pull off and trust me, I had a lot of practice.

She paused, her mouth uttering silent words as she tried to process everything that had happened in the last few minutes. She had come here intent on seducing me, and now her only hope in succeeding was to have a threesome with her adopted sister. I was just about to say the command phrase when she closed her mouth and her shoulders stiffened in determination. I held my breath in anticipation.

"I'll do it." She said in a firm voice, then a sly, evil smile crept across her face. "It will be good to see little Miss Righteous and Good ashamed about something for once."

"Thank you, Rebecca. You will really save my ass with this." I said as I grabbed her face and kissed her. She stiffened in surprise, then started kissing me back. Her tongue slipped out from between her lips and tried to force its way into my mouth. Her hands slid up my legs to rub my cock through my jeans.

I backed off quickly, and grabbed her by the throat. She gasped in surprise as I stood and hauled her off of the bed, pushing her hard against the wall. "No!" I said firmly. "I fuck who 'I' want, when 'I' want." I was taking a big chance here, but I wanted our relationship to be clear to her. I was the dominant partner.

She looked at me with wide, scared eyes, her bare feet scrambling for purchase as I held her by one hand against the wall. She reached up and grabbed my wrist, trying to pull me away as she pushed on my chest with the other hand.

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to let go, because if I do then I am out of here for good. Understand?" I growled and she froze in response. Then she dropped her hands to her sides and stopped all efforts at resisting me.

"I understand." She whispered, and I nodded as I set her down.

"Good girl, I am glad we got this sorted out. Now go to bed, you have a big day tomorrow." I said as I pushed her to the door. She shuffled out slowly, but yelped as I swatted her firm ass. She looked back in surprise to see my smiling face. She smiled back and gave me a shy wave as I closed the door.

The next day I waved as the three of them drove away for their girl's excursion. Susan had thanked me again and Mary and Rebecca had both kissed me on the cheek as they bounced off to the car. I spent the day doing some chores and then poking around in Jacob's financials. He was pretty diversified and I found a couple of accounts that he had not touched in years that I gave myself access to. Then I showered and got ready for when they were expected home.

They came in late, having stayed out for dinner and it took several trips for them to bring in all of their purchases. I noticed that each of them had a black and pink bag from the local lingerie store mixed in with their various brand name bags and considered the day a worthwhile investment. The sun was starting to set, but there was still about an hour of daylight left when I headed out to the barn. I had mentioned that I wanted to check on something before turning in and saw Mary's head perk up, then Rebecca give me a sly wink.

I was in the loft, drinking a beer from my hidden cooler when I heard the ladder creak. A few seconds later and Mary's head slowly rose above the floor as she climbed up to our nest. She had her hair done up in a bun at the crown of her head, with a couple of strands hanging loose to frame her angelic face. As she ascended, I saw that she was wearing a pink halter-top dress. The straps were tied around her neck, pulling her already impressive tits up and together where a heart shaped pendant glittered in her cleavage. The dress came down to mid thigh and she was wearing a pair of thick wedged sandals with straps that coiled up her well toned calves up to her knees. She pulled herself up to the loft and stood there, gently twirling back and forth in a shy display.