Controlled Foster Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, and raised my beer. "Damn girl, you look fine tonight." I said and she smiled and blushed at the crude compliment. She slowly walked over to me and hesitantly reached out to take my hand. I pulled her in to me and leaned down as she tilted her head up to kiss me. Her other hand came up to wrap around my neck as she moaned into my mouth. I pulled her tight against me and my hand slid down to grab her firm ass through the thin fabric of her dress. My other hand came up to cup her chin, then I slowly slid my fingers down her neck and along the line of her top and into her cleavage. She moaned again and arched her back, pushing her tits into my hand.

"Gangster Rap." I said into her ear, and she dropped into her trance. "When Rebecca gets here you will do whatever she says. Do you understand?" I said quickly, and she nodded in reply.

"You will be reluctant to do what she tells you to, but you will agree it is best for everyone and comply. Death Metal" I finished, and she came out of her trance with a small shake of her head and resumed where she had left off.

I squeezed her firm flesh through the fabric of her dress, not feeling any sign of a bra or panties. She rubbed my cock through my jeans then broke our kiss as she slowly slid to her knees. She fumbled with my belt and buttons before sliding my pants down to my ankles. I was wearing sandals this time and easily stepped out of them as she stroked my stiffening cock.

"I have wanted this all day." She murmured as she gently ran her tongue around the head of my prick.

"Me too." I replied, then took her by the back of the head and slowly pushed my cock into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as I slid into her. I reached down behind her neck and untied the strap of her halter top, letting it fall and revealing her near perfect C Cup tits. She slid back and forth on my prick, her lips and tongue tracing lines of pleasure along the shaft while her strong but delicate hands fondled my balls.

She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she did not hear the creaking of the ladder behind her. I looked up to see Rebecca appear just as Mary had a few minutes ago. She had her long dark hair pulled back in an elegant pony tail, slicked tight to her head and pulled over one shoulder. She was wearing a soft white sweater, short sleeve and cropped to show off her muscular arms and flat stomach. A pleated white skirt with a gold chain belt came down to just below her ass and she was wearing a pair of strappy sandals with what looked like a 4" heel. She pulled herself up onto the floor of the loft and watched for a few seconds as Mary continued with her blow job. She glanced at me and I nodded.

"What the fuck?" she said in a loud, surprised voice.

Mary gasped and pulled back from my cock. She turned to look behind her as she scrambled to pull up her top.

"Rebecca, what are you doing here?" She asked in surprise as she awkwardly stumbled to her feet.

"I was coming out to see Chad." Rebecca said in an insulted tone. "I thought you said that this had been a one time thing, a mistake you promised not to make again." She walked toward us and stood there with crossed arms, looking upset. "But here you are, sucking his cock. Guess it wasn't such a mistake, was it."

Mary stammered, a blush rising on her face. "I, I just wanted to thank him. I wanted to show him how grateful I was for what he did for us today."

"Wow, that is pretty grateful. Most people just send a card." Rebecca replied acidly. "What will Jacob think if he finds out his precious little jewel is fucking the farm hand."

Mary gasped "No, no, you can't tell him. Please, please Rebecca don't tell Dad."

"She's right, you can't tell Jacob." I said in a panicked voice. "If you do, he will kick me out for sure. Shit, he will probably have me arrested."

Mary looked at me with wide, fearful eyes and I nodded. "Do you think he will really believe you did this by choice? Even if the charges don't stick I will never be allowed to come back here." I continued.

"Looks like I really have you two over a barrel here." Rebecca said with a smirk.

"Please Rebecca, what will it take get you to keep this a secret?" I asked in a desperate voice. She paused for a second, the replied.

"I get to join you."

Mary looked confused, then aghast. "Rebecca" she gasped.

Rebecca walked forward and grabbed my head, pulling me down for a hard kiss. When our lips parted she turned to where Mary stood, her mouth agape in shock. "It's only fair, you have had him so I get to have him too."

"But the bible says 'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.'" Mary blurted out, clasping her hands as if in prayer.

"Fuck Mary." Rebecca snapped back. "How long are you going to live your life based on the words of a book written by men over 2000 years ago!"

"You will be with me, not each other. And you aren't men and the bible says nothing about women laying with women." I hastily replied. I didn't want this to devolve into a philosophical discussion while my dick hung out.

Mary stammered "Um, uh alright, but why do I need to be here?"

"Because I can't have you running to Mom. I want you where I can keep an eye on you. Either agree, or I am out of here now" Rebecca answered in a no-nonsense tone.

"Uh, but, I don't..." Mary said in a halting voice. I could see her struggling against the post-hypnotic suggestion.

"Please Mary, please. If this gets out I could be in some serious shit here." I pleaded, cupping both of her hands in mine and turning the full force of my puppy dog eyes on her. I saw the conflict flickering across her face until she finally slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"Alright, I'll do it." She said in a quiet voice.

"Good, you can start by getting back to work just like you were before I interrupted you." Rebecca said as she put her hand on Mary's shoulder and pushed her back to her knees. Mary gave no resistance, having accepted the post hypnotic suggestion she was apparently completely under Rebecca's control. While this was interesting, I would have to make sure to undo that before the night was over.

Mary took my now semi-soft cock in her mouth and started sucking again, while Rebecca pulled me down for another kiss. "How did I do?" she whispered into my ear.

"Fuck, I was afraid you had forgotten the deal." I whispered back as I kissed and nibbled at her neck.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned as her hand slid up under my shirt to run her nails along my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me as my mouth found hers. Her tongue slid into my mouth and she ground her chest against me while Mary continued to suck and lick at my cock. I slid my hand up under her top and squeezed her firm B cup tits, feeling the nipple stiffen under my groping fingers.

We continued like this for a couple of minutes until Rebecca slid down to her knees and pulled my cock out of Mary's mouth. "Time to share." She said and wrapped her lips around my stiff member, sucking me deep into her mouth. I saw Mary give her a confused look until Rebecca took her by the back of the head and pushed her down between my legs. Mary took the hint and began to kiss and lick my balls while Rebecca sucked on my prick.

I was in heaven, two incredibly hot college girls were struggling to share my cock and balls between them. Rebecca put her arm around Mary's shoulder as they squeezed against each other in an effort to get at my prick. Her smooth dusky skin contrasted with Mary's lighter but still tanned flesh and their pert round asses wiggled as they knelt before me. After a few minutes it was clear that this was not like a porno. The two girls pushed and struggled against each other in the awkward positions and I decided to move the process along before they started fighting again.

I backed away and gently pushed them down onto their backs. They tried to spread their legs for me, but being side by side ended up forming an awkward M position instead. I crawled between Rebecca's legs and lifted her skirt while sliding my hand up Mary's thigh under her dress. My tongue licked its way up and down Rebecca's smooth pussy as my fingers slid into Mary's already moist slit.

I spent a few minutes eating Rebecca and fingering Mary before switching it up. I heard a frustrated moan as I pulled my mouth off Rebecca's clit and she ground her cunt against my thrusting hand. A few minutes later, I switched again, with Mary whimpering in disappointment as I backed away from her wet cunt. Dammit, this was exhausting and my neck and jaw was starting to hurt. I could have gotten either of them off by now, but instead both of them were just getting more frustrated.

"I want to fuck you now. Rebecca, climb on top of Mary." I said and she complied, rolling over on top of her adoptive sister. Her firm tits pressed hard against Mary's softer, larger mounds and I saw her intertwine her fingers with Mary's in a passionate grip. I reached into my secret stash and pulled out a condom, sliding it over my prick then lining my cock up with Rebecca's slit. I teased them both a bit, sliding my prick up and down their slits as they lay atop one another. It was amusing to watch Rebecca bounce up and down as Mary thrust her pelvis to try to catch my cock.

After a few minutes of teasing they were squirming and moaning on top of one another, I lined up with Rebecca's pussy slowly slid my cock inside her. She let out a long, low moan as she felt me fill her to the hilt, then another as I slowly slid out. I pulled out of Rebecca then repeated the process with Mary, her eyes closed in bliss as she felt me thrust into her. I pulled out of Mary, then slid back into Rebecca, slowly pumping twice this time and then repeated the process with Mary.

I continued this little routine, pumping twice into Mary and pulling out to pump three times into Rebecca. They soon caught on and started to push back against my thrusting cock, trying to prolong the feeling as long as possible. After five pumps in each of them, I went back to one thrust each and re-started the cycle. While it was fun for me, I could see that the girls were not enjoying it as much as I had hoped. Instead of getting them worked up, I just ended up leaving them disappointed as they had to share me with each other. After the fourth set I pulled out and lay on my back.

They looked back at me wondering what was going so I said "Well girls, climb on if you want some one on one attention. One on my cock and one on my face."

Rebecca pushed herself off of Mary and leapt for my stiff member. "I call cock." She squealed and settled herself on my erect shaft with a pleased groan.

Mary looked on confused, then Rebecca reached back and pulled her forward. She crawled up and hesitantly straddled my face with her back to Rebecca. I liked this because I could still see them and reached up to grope her tits. She gasped as my tongue ran up her slit and arched her back to push her tits into my hands. I saw Rebecca put her hands on Mary's shoulders as she ground her pussy against my crotch, rubbing her clit against my pelvis.

The two girls settled into a rhythm, rocking back and forth in time on my cock and tongue. Mary closed her eyes and leaned, back and bracing her hands on Rebecca's thighs. Rebecca took the opportunity to slide her hands down Mary's arms and cup her tits, gently squeezing the fleshy globes and tweaking her nipples. Mary started as if she had been shocked, then relaxed back against Rebecca with a moan of acceptance.

My tongue and cock worked their magic and soon both girls were bucking and writhing on top of me. I could feel Rebecca's pussy starting to clench around my cock and Mary was gasping in short, rapid breaths as she ground her pussy on my face. Mary let out a long continuous wail and her whole body shuddered as she came. She collapsed against Rebecca who was getting close herself. She wrapped her arms around Mary and buried her head in Mary's neck.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god, oh yes, yessssss!" She wailed as I felt her pussy clench on my cock. Her body shuddered in spasms of pleasure as the orgasm flowed out of her. It felt incredible and I blew my own load, filling the latex condom with spurt after spurt.

Later, we lay together on the blanket. Rebecca was tracing lines in my chest hair but Mary was tense and quiet. She slowly stood and fixed her dress, then walked to the ladder and climbed down without looking back at us. I heard the door to the barn close and looked down at Rebecca who had watched her leave.

"She'll be alright" Rebecca said. "She has dealt with these 'moral questions' before, and we didn't do anything that she hasn't done already."

I nodded, but still resolved to check in on Mary later. Last thing I wanted was her deciding her soul was more important than her reputation and outing us. "Will things be alright between the two of you?"

Rebecca nodded and propped herself up on her elbow, looking at the ladder where Mary had disappeared. "I think so. I don't hate her, hell we have been sisters for the last 10 years. It was just frustrating always being compared to her, usually unfairly."

She looked down at me and continued. "Whenever Mary made a mistake, she had been 'tempted by evil' or 'led astray'. But whenever I did I was a 'wicked little girl' or 'weak minded child'. It is Jacob, not Mary who I am angry at."

I nodded "Yes, he does expect his family to abide by his teachings. 'Spare the rod, spoil the child' and such."

Rebecca flinched, and glanced down at where the hatch to the cellar was hidden under the hay bales. She didn't know that I knew about it so I didn't push the subject. Instead, I stood up and reached into my cooler for a beer, offering one to her. She took it and we drank together for the next hour, discussing Rebecca's childhood. I found out that she loved Susan as a mother, but her attitude toward Mary had changed significantly during their year away at school. Without Jacob to terrorize her, some latent bi-sexuality had awoken and she was finding her adopted sister pretty attractive at the moment. She was surprisingly open about this, but I guess if you have been told you are the 'Bad Girl' for most of your life, you eventually embrace it.

"I guess I may as well give up though." She said with a sigh. "There was nothing from her during our threesome here, and I am sure she is in her room praying to God for forgiveness right now." She drained her beer and headed for the ladder.

"Don't count your pussies before they are licked." I called after her. She looked back with a snort of laughter then disappeared from sight. I had more leverage on Mary than she knew, and now that I knew Rebecca's view on the subject it may be time to start applying it. I waited another half hour, thinking about various courses of action, then headed back to the house for dinner.

After dinner, we did our evening chores then sat around and talked before getting ready for bed. Mary was quiet, but Susan didn't seem to notice. She was still excited about their day and she and Rebecca spent the evening talking with me about everything they had done and how much they had enjoyed the time together. We headed off to our respective bedrooms, but after the girls had settled in I walked down the hall to Susan and Jacob's room.

I had been doing it all wrong I realized. I was trying to change who Susan was, trying to convince her that something she believed was a mortal sin was not. Regardless of what I thought about adultery, she was wholly against it. Instead, I decided the way to get her was to change who I was, at least to her. I checked to make sure the girls were asleep then opened the door and stepped into Susan's room.

She was reading in bed and gave a startled squeak when I entered unannounced. "Chad, what..."

"Gangster Rap" I said quickly and her head dropped.

"Susan, you are asleep and having a dream. In this dream, you know that Jacob will be home soon and you are eager to impress him. You want to remind him that you are still a sexy, desirable woman and why he fell in love with you. Do you understand" She nodded, a small smile on her face.

"When I say Death Metal you will believe that the next man to walk through this door is Jacob, and you want to make sure that he sees you at your best so you need to get ready. Do you understand?" She nodded again.

I backed to the door and slid outside. "Death Metal" I said and saw as she snapped out of her trance and bounded out of bed, pulling her nightgown over her head. I wanted to stay and watch but didn't want to take a chance on her noticing. Instead, I went to the living room and spent the longest 15 minutes of my life flicking through my phone. When I couldn't wait any longer I walked back down the hall, taking heavy steps to let Susan know I was coming. I opened the door and the sight took my breath away.

There must have been a dozen candles flickering around the room, bathing her in soft light. Her long wavy blonde hair hung loose over her shoulders, framing her angelic face. She had done her makeup in a subdued but elegant style, her blue eyes twinkled behind long mascara sheathed lashes and her lips shone with a soft pink lipstick. She was wearing a white corset that pushed her D Cup tits up in a bed of lace while accenting her lean, hourglass figure. White stockings fastened to garter straps that sheathed her long, muscular legs and 4" white platform pumps shaped her calves into perfect form. She held her hands clasped in front of her, white lace fingerless elbow length gloves showing off the tanned skin of her arms.

"Hello my husband, welcome back." She said in a sultry voice.

I closed the door and tried to respond in my best Jacob voice. "What is this woman?" I said gruffly.

Susan moved toward me sensually, her hands reaching out to stroke my chest. "I am sorry that I have not been properly attentive as a good wife should. Please let me make it up to you and treat you like the man you are."

What the fuck? I couldn't have written lines like that in my hottest dreams. What had Susan and Jacob's sex life like before he became a righteous prick?

"Very well woman, you may begin." I said and she nodded then knelt on the floor in front of me.

She looked up at me submissively with her wide, blue eyes. "Father, would you please hear my confession?" she asked in a quiet voice.

Well, I guess this is how Catholics get kinky I thought and I reached down to stroke her upturned face. "Yes my child, confess your sins to me and be forgiven."

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned" she started, and her hands slid up my legs to the waist of my pyjama pants. "It has been six days since my last confession and in that time I have had many sinful and wanton thoughts."

"You may proceed child. Lay bare your sins and receive judgement." I replied. I was totally bullshitting here but it seemed to work. Susan grasped the waist of my loose pants and pulled them to the floor, leaning forward to place a chaste kiss on the tip of my erect cock.

"I have dreamed of doing obscene things to a man who is not my husband." She said softly as she licked and kissed the shaft of my prick.

"What were these obscene things in your dreams. You must show me so that I may properly judge the depth of your sin." I said eagerly.

"I dreamed of taking his hard penis in my mouth and sucking on it, of bringing pleasure to a man who was not my husband." She replied, stroking my cock as she looked up at me.

"Show me." I commanded, and she nodded as she took my prick in her mouth.

Everything that Rebecca and I had taught Mary, Susan already knew and more. She slowly slid her mouth down the length of my shaft, her tongue traced circles along the bottom of my cock while her moist lips wrapped around it. She took it deep and held it there then slid back until she was kissing the tip, then repeated the process.