Controlled Foster Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down as she bobbed her head on my cock, and at the firm ass clad in white silk panties that knelt on the stiletto heels she wore. She moaned as my shaft filled her mouth, her hot breath tickling the hair on my crotch as she swallowed me deep. Her eyes closed in blissful concentration as she devoted herself fully to making her man as satisfied as possible. Damn, what the fuck did Jacob do to deserve this I thought?

After a few minutes of ecstasy, I said "Yes child, I understand now. Do you have any other sins to confess?"

She slid off of my cock, giving it a final kiss before leaning back on her heels and looking up at me. "Yes Father, I have had other sinful dreams. I dreamed that a strange man came into my bedroom and forced himself on me." She said in a sultry voice, shyly blinking her large blue eyes.

"Did you tempt this man into such a heinous act by acting in a promiscuous or slatternly way?" I asked in a imperious tone, crossing my arms and staring down at her disapprovingly.

"No Father, but I feel that I did not deny his advances as firmly as I should have." She replied.

"You are a weak woman, show me how you resisted so that I may understand the motivations of this sinner." I grunted, and reached down to grab her roughly by the neck and pull her to her feet. She squealed in mock surprise and slapped against my chest as I shoved her to the bed.

"No, please, please don't. I am a married woman, please leave me be, please!" She whimpered as I shoved her back on the bed. I held her down with one hand as I mauled her tits with the other, groping her as she squirmed and squealed underneath me.

"Please don't, please. I am only a weak, helpless woman, please have mercy!" she pled, pushing me ineffectively while at the same time sliding back further on the bed. I pinched her nipple hard and she yelped in pain, then moaned and squirmed under me as her hands slid over my chest and around my back.

"Oh please, I will do whatever you want, just don't hurt me. Take me however you wish, I am helpless beneath you." She sighed as she gave up all pretence at fighting. What kind of cheap novels was she reading to come up with this crap?

"You slut, you temptress. Look how you dress and how you act you Delilah, you sinful woman." I grunted as my hands slid down the silky material of her corset and under the lace panties she wore. My fingers found her pussy and it was already wet with arousal as she whimpered under my denunciation.

"Yes, yes, I am weak and wicked. I am a temptress and a harlot, I deserve punishment for my wanton ways." She moaned as I slid my fingers into her snatch. I grabbed her wrist and put her hand on her tit.

"Grope yourself, punish yourself for your sins. Show me how sorry you are and perhaps you may begin to earn forgiveness." I told her and she started to maul her own tits. She pinched and tugged at her nipples while her fingers dug into the soft, tender flesh. She whimpered and moaned at her self inflicted misery as I slid her panties aside and lined my cock up with her cunt. I reached into the pocket of my pyjama pants and pulled out a condom, quickly sliding it on while she was distracted with her own self inflicted punishment.

"Oh Father, I am a sinner, I am weak and lustful. Please punish me, please teach me the error of my ways." She moaned, then gasped as I shoved myself hard into her. I drove myself in to the hilt, my balls slapping against her ass with the force of it.

"Aaaaahhhh" she wailed in shock as I pounded her hard and fast.

"Oh yes Father, oh yes. Take me, sacrifice me on your altar and redeem me of my trespasses." She cried as her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in hard. I reached down and pulled her legs apart, grabbing at the heels of her shoes to force them as wide as possible.

"You slut, you seek to tempt me who would redeem you. You are as wicked and evil as they come." I whispered as I drove hard into her again. She moaned in pleasure and pain as I assaulted her. I let go of one of her heels and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing hard. Her eyes flew open and I could see the fear and lust in there as her breath was cut off.

"You lustful woman, who are you to deserve the breath of God. Do you repent for your sins?"

She nodded her head, her face turning red as I choked her. Strangled noises escaped her but she made no effort to struggle against my hand. I held as long as I dared, then released my grip and she gasped for air. I pulled out of her and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her over onto her stomach. She yelped as I yanked her head back hard while I gave her a hard slap on her ass.

"Repent woman, repent your sins and beg for forgiveness!" I said as I struck her again and again.

"Yes Father, yes. I beg forgiveness for my sins. I repent for my wanton slutty behaviour and my wicked thoughts that have tempted men to sin with me. Please grant me penance so that I may atone in your and God's eyes." She wailed as I drove my cock hard in from behind. Her fingers dug into the bedspread and her mouth hung open in a silent scream as I fucked her.

This was incredible; I knew she was a pain slut but nothing like this. "Harder, harder" she gasped. "I have sinned and deserve punishment, please deliver Gods wrath upon me." My arms were getting tired and my hands were sore, but she was still driving her ass back against me as I drove my cock deep into her.

"Enough." I said as I pushed her down on the bed and pulled out of her. "If you wish redemption, you must earn it." I lay down on the bed and put my hands behind my head. "Worship on my Rod of Justice and I will judge whether your efforts are worthy."

Susan pulled herself up, adjusting her stockings and corset and climbed on my erect cock, slowly sliding down until I had filled her. She moaned as she ground her clit against my pelvis and her hands slid up my chest. I swatted them away "Behind your back trollop, I do not want your sinful touch on my flesh."

She complied, crossing her arms behind her back as if they were tied there. I reached up to slap at her tits as they bounced and swayed above me. She groaned, and bit her lip but did not interrupt her grinding as she bobbed on my cock. I delivered another sharp slap and she just leaned forward, presenting her abused tits for more punishment.

I slid my other hand down between my crotch and her pussy and she squirmed so that her hard clit rubbed against the back of my fingers. She moaned and whimpered as the pain in her tits fought against the pleasure from her cunt.

"Oh Father, oh please Father, this feels so good. Have I been forgiven for my sins?" She pleaded as she ground her cunt against the back of my hand.

"Do you repent?" I asked as I slapped her tit. "Do you accept the Lords judgement against you" and I slapped the other one. "Do you admit that you are a cheap, lustful whore who deserves punishment and needs guidance from her betters?"

"Yes Father, oh God yes, oh please, may I have forgiveness?" She whined as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I guess this is how she asked if she could cum because she certainly seemed close.

"Yes my child, you are forgiven your sins." I told her and she gasped.

"Thank you, oh thank you Father, Ooooohhhh, Mmmmmmm, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she wailed as her body shuddered and shook. Her tits swayed and jiggled out of her corset and her hair whipped around but she kept her arms firmly held behind her back the entire time. Finally, she gasped and collapsed on me, her body heaving as she took deep, rapid breaths.

After a few moments she straightened up and climbed off of my now softening cock. "Oh my Jacob, that was incredible." She said between breaths.

I took the compliment for what it was, I guess that Jacob didn't draw out the penance very long. I savored the moment for a few more seconds then said "Gangster Rap."

It was hard to tell if Susan fell into a trance or not, she barely moved. "Susan, can you hear me?" I asked and she nodded in reply.

"When I say Death Metal, you will clean up and get changed back into your night gown. You will put all of your lingerie back where you got it and climb back into bed. You will fall into a deep sleep for the rest of the night, having one of the best most relaxing sleeps of your life. When you wake tomorrow, you will remember this dream in great detail and think of it whenever you feel that you are not sexy or desirable. Do you understand?" She nodded again, that same small smile on her lips.

I moved to the door, making sure that no trace of my presence remained in the room. I took one last glance at the woman who lay on the bed, a look of satisfaction and contentment on her face. "Death Metal" I said as I closed the door.