Controlling Mom is a Snap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for you to cum, mom," he said. "Look into my eyes, mom. Stare into my eyes as your son makes you cum."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, yes..." she said, locking eyes with him. He doubled his pace.

"You love it when your son makes you cum, mom."

SNAP

"Y--yes, sweetie, I--love--"

"You're so horny and you love cumming."

SNAP

"Yeh--ye--"

"You don't remember all these orgasms I give you, but you know deep down that they're the best things about your day."

SNAP

"Uhh-huh--"

"Cum now, mom. Cum for me!"

SNAP

Her pussy immediately clamped down hard on his cock. "Oh, sweetie!" she yelled as her eyes rolled back and her body began to convulse. But he kept right on fucking her--he even started to play with her clitoris to make her orgasm last as long as it could.

"Sweetie, your mommy's going to go into a coma if you keep going like that..." she whined pathetically. He grinned.

"Sorry, mom. It's time for me to cum now, anyway. Tell me where you want my cum."

SNAP

"I want it on my face, sweetie, please!"

"But what would you say if I told you I wanted to cum in your pussy, mom."

SNAP

"No, sweetie! You can't! I'm not on birth control!"

Well, he thought with a wry grin, there was always more work that needed to be done.

He pulled out and shot his load all over her face--even more than he had before--and she greedily suckled at his cock to milk out what remained. She lay for a time, catching her breath with him seated on top of her tits.

"Fuck, mom. That was great."

"Thank you, sweetie."

"Mom, while a part of me loves that you still have enough cognizance to stop me from cumming in your pussy, I'm a little upset that I haven't shot my seed into you yet. So you're going to go to the clinic when you can and see if you can't get some birth control. You'll tell yourself that you're an attractive woman still of child-bearing age and there's nothing wrong with it."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, I will start birth control again."

"That's my good, obedient mommy," he said. He reached over to her bedside table, pulled out a tissue, and began to wipe at the cum on her face. "I want you to be sexual again. But not with other men. In fact, you don't want to go on dates anymore."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, I will not go out on dates."

"How often do you masturbate, mom?"

SNAP

"Not very often, sweetie."

"Well, that's going to change. I want you to experiment with yourself more. Masturbate more. At home when you're alone--or when you think you're alone. Or in the car when you're stuck in traffic. Or in the bathroom at work. You will masturbate more."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, I will masturbate more."

"Good mommy. I want you to go to sleep now, mommy. Go to sleep and forget. When you wake up in the morning, you're going to forget about all of the sex we've had. You're going to forget that you're secretly my brainwashed sex slave. And you're going to forget how much you love it. But you will still heed all of my instructions. Because you're my good little mommy slave."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie," she said with a big yawn. "I will forget."

"Oh, and one more thing before you nod off, mom. You're going to call Britney at some point tomorrow and insist she come home from college for a visit soon. I really want to try out this stuff on her."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie..." she said, her voice trailing off. "I'll call...your sister."

"Goodnight, mommy," he said, planting a chaste kiss on her forehead before walking over to the incense stick, extinguishing it, and practically skipping out of the room. Behind him, his mother snored contentedly, what cum he didn't wipe off steadily drying on her face.

***

Thanks so much for reading! I was struck with inspiration for this story about five minutes before my alarm went off on a random Thursday morning. I managed to knock the first draft out in about thirty minutes and was still on time for work! I sincerely hope you enjoyed!

12