Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 06

Story Info
Celebrations, girls give reward, and reward each other.
2.2k words
4.52
5.8k
4

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 5. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

For those who do not read the previous episodes.

The main thing is that Marie comes under Greg's control if he calls her 'My Sweet' and Di when he calls her 'Diane'. Both are quite subservient to Greg without these words.

Thursday afternoon and work was going very well, I shouted to Marie. "Phone the temp agency and book a temp for the next five weeks."

"Why's that Greg?"

"My Sweet, phone the temp agency and book a temp for the next five weeks."

"Yes sir," she went back to reception and started phoning. An unexpected perk of having an unquestioning girl if I just say the right word. Not only good for great sex.

"My Sweet phone Di and tell her to book a four week holiday starting a week on Monday."

"Yes sir," off she went to do it. I didn't mention her name again until we got home.

"Marie, I think we will have a takeaway tonight," I said

"Good idea Greg, why do we need a temp?"

"When the takeaway is delivered, if you will answer the door in your knickers and bra I will tell you."

"Okay Greg now tell me."

"Strip down to your underwear first." She looked daggers at me as she stripped off. Her knickers and bra were quite respectable, fairly sexy but mainly respectable.

I phoned for a Chinese takeaway.

"I'm going to fuck you on the beach.... In Bali!"

"Yowww!" Arms and legs round me as she knocks me back onto the couch. She smothered my face with kisses as she took my tie off, then unfastened my fly. She ripped my shirt open and kissed my chest, I think she is in favour of the idea. My belt and trousers were off next and her mouth was on my cock. If marks were given for effort she was an A plus. Her technique was pretty good as well. I was very near to giving her a mouthful.

Knock, knock, shit the delivery man, "at least you are answering the door without a mouthful of cum," I laughed. She went to the door giving me an extra wiggle and opened it in such a way he would get an eyeful. Di burst in, looked at me then at Marie.

"Why do I need four weeks holiday? What's going on for fuck sake?"

"Settle down," she did. I didn't need to use her full name. "I will tell you if you will go to the door when the delivery man comes... in your underwear."

She looked confused but realised that Marie had agreed. Okay, I'll do that."

"Strip off then let's see what's under that outfit." She did a sexy strip which was interesting watching her and having my cock sucked at the same time. I was surprised to see she was wearing thigh highs and a sexy black bra and knickers. Knickers no more than a thong and nipples outline through the bra.

"Very good I have booked a hotel for us in Bali," I nonchalantly said. There was a stunned silence, Marie had stopped sucking and was looking at her.

"Yipee, yes, wow," she danced around the room, her tits bounced beautifully, then she piled on top and started kissing me all over. There was a knock at the door.

"Jump to it girls," they scampered off. Adjusting their dress, what bit they had, they stood side by side and opened the door. Nothing happened for several seconds, Di put her hand out, took the bag, pirouetted round, wiggled her arse at him and walked away. Marie thanked him, shook her tits at him and closed the door.

There was enough for all of us and the girls put it out, I opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate. I was bombarded with questions, what do I take? Where are we staying? And lots more. You take very little as clothes are cheap over there. We are staying at the Grand Bali Beach and I will fuck you both on the Bali beach and it will be grand.

We finished and the girls cleared up, they came back in with a look in their eyes. "Right Greg we think you are wonderful so how can we reward you?" said Di.

"I don't know, why don't you surprise me?"

"Oh yes!" They took my arms and led me into the bedroom, Marie put a scarf on me as a blindfold and they laid me on the bed. My arms and legs were tied to the corners of the bed. This should be interesting, I had a way out, I could always use their other names. Two pairs of breasts were massaging my body from head to toe.

Two pairs of knickers were put over my head, the crotch over my nose. I was rock hard and they'd hardly touched my cock yet. Two pairs of lips surrounded my nipples, everything was happening in pairs. Nails were running up my legs and stopping before they reached my cock.

They were obviously going to make me wait for my climax, and they call this a reward? I gritted my teeth. A mouth went around my cock and one started nibbling my ear. "You want to cum don't you, we want it too, your cum all over us," it was Marie whispering so Di must be the one sucking my cock. She was rubbing her teeth at that place below the head, the frenulum I think it's called. Whatever it's called it was fucking wonderful.

Her mouth came off my cock to be replaced with a hand. "Wanking's no good without some lubricant, would you do the honours Marie?" she stopped the ear nibbling and suddenly she was impaled on my cock. Three rapid ups and downs and she was out again and a hand took over. "Do you like that? your big cock is getting bigger and bigger, are you wanting to cum, all over my face?" She was kissing me before I could reply. The hand was going faster. "Are you ready to cum all over Di, she's a whore, she's asking for it, go on cover her." The hand stopped, everything stopped, including my orgasm. There was silence.

Marie

We left him and went to the kitchen. "He was almost there," we were giggling. "Ten or fifteen minutes should be enough for him to calm down sexually although he may not be calm in other ways. Let's have a drink"

Greg

What the fuck, it's been ages and I'm stuck here. "Oh sir sorry we left you so long," a hand was holding my now shrunken cock and another was manipulating my balls. "We had to open another bottle of wine and couldn't find the corkscrew. Have you missed us?" Lips on mine prevented my reply although they didn't want one.

Both my nipples were sucked while they played with my cock and balls. "Look there's some juice coming out of the end of his cock, do you think he is feeling a bit randy?" said Di.

"Taste it," both mouths left my nipples and a tongue licked around the end of my cock, ending up trying to fit down the hole in the end. Fuck me I was fully up to speed, get on me and fuck me. I kept quiet. They swapped mouths. "Very tasty, not as nice as his cum though."

"He will empty his balls all over us and we will lick it up, every drop," a hand and mouth on my cock and a tongue on that space between balls and arsehole. There's probably a name for that but I don't know what it is. I love having it licked. I was building up again and I had to try not to let them know otherwise they'll stop.

They stopped. Shows my acting skills.

Di

I signalled to Marie to go and we walked out. "He was close," I said.

"So was I," Marie said "although I probably should have resisted playing with myself."

"Me too," we looked at each other and laughed. Somehow we came together and kissed which led on to touching and mutual masturbation. Standing tit to tit with a hand in the opposite pussy. I broke away. "Later, a quick drink and we will continue with Greg, we will resume this later. We kissed again.

"That wine is very tasty," I said to Marie as we re-entered the room. "Oh look we are naughty sir's cock has gone down again."

"That is really bad and it is your fault, lay on sir and kiss him while I punish you," I lay on Greg with his cock against my lower stomach and kiss him. Marie slapped my bum.

"Ouuww," I said into the kiss while jerking my hips forward. She hit me about ten times and I screamed into Greg's mouth. I could feel his cock getting harder with each smack.

"My turn," said Marie as she knelt between his legs with his cock in her hand and her bum in the air. She held his cock with her thumb on the Frenulum, circling on it. Her mouth went to his cock's knob as I hit her bum. His cock went further into her mouth.

Greg

They were driving me crazy, I need to cum soon, if they keep fucking me around I will take control, make them undo me and give them a proper spanking not this tapping that they are giving each other. That's better, a proper blow job.

"Oh give me your cum, I want it. I want it all over my tits so I can rub them on Di's tits while we kiss. Can you smell that, it's me I am playing with my cunt, my soaking wet cunt, maybe it's Di's cunt you can smell I think she is near cumming. What a slut she is, I am going to get her to lick my cunt, would you like her to do it over your face."

Silence! "Diane, My Sweet." no response. The bitches had gone again.

Marie

Yipee we got out, before he climaxed and before he could control us. We kissed with fingers in use again. "Get on the floor," Di said and in seconds we were doing sixty-nine. In no time at all my legs were thrashing and I had trouble concentrating on Di's pussy. I came with a scream followed shortly by a similar one from Di.

We sat up and looked at each other. "Drink."

"Drink," we poured some wine. "I think he deserves to cum, don't you?"

"Yes, let's go but not too quick."

Greg

They came back in and I stayed quiet. "We are going to get it out of you, we are going to make you squirt all over us." they worked on my cock, no messing this was it. They sucked it until rock hard, that didn't take long before one of them straddled me, sinking my cock straight into that warm wet hole.

Another wet hole was over my mouth, rocking over my nose. I love that smell. I started jerking to fill the pussy on my cock I was nearly there when the pussy was removed and hands took over.

"Come on, sir we want that hot load all over my tits so you can watch me rub it into Di's tits. When we are all shiny we will slowly lick it all off. Come on give it to me I want the whole fucking load of cum all over my slutty tits."

I was right on the edge, in fact over the edge but I am holding on, I won't cum until I can't stop it. "I am sticking my tits out to catch it all, are you going to shoot and make me sooooo happy? I love your fucking cum, we can't wait for your cum. Please give it to us." I climaxed by the gallon, it felt like a gallon it was certainly seven or eight spurts.

My blindfold was ripped off and I could see the girls rubbing their shiny tits together. My juice being painted over each tit.

They separated and moved around each side of the bed undoing my arms and legs. They lay beside me, rubbing their sticky chests onto me and kissing me. I put my arms around them and pulled them in. "You are naughty girls and you will have to be punished."

"Yes sir."

"Now get off me, get me a glass of wine and stand at the bottom of the bed while I go for a pee. You are lucky I'm not peeing on you to wash that stuff off, get to it!" When I returned to the bedroom they were standing at the bottom of the bed, not looking at all contrite, in fact grinning.

"You may well grin, the punishment should fit the crime, you put your knickers over my face so in retribution you will not wear knickers until further notice" My turn to grin.

"No, sir we can't do that, please Greg," said Di.

"You didn't expect to get away with it did you? We will have a lovely draughty weekend where we will go out in the countryside wearing mini skirts, that is you will be wearing mini skirts, I'll be wearing nice warm trousers."

"Yes sir," they both reluctantly agreed.

"Good that's all settled, now finish up licking that jizz off you and by the time you are finished I should be ready again. A blow job or maybe a fuck.

To be continued...