Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 07

Story Info
In which we encounter cold pussies and total mind control.
2.3k words
4.5
4.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg

Saturday : Di asked if she could go home to get some clothes a reasonable request so I allowed her to go, obviously without knickers on.

I must admit last night was great, eventually. The climax after my torture was wonderful and the fuck after they had cleaned up and I had settled down was excellent. Both of them bent over the back of the couch while I went from one cunt to the other.

This morning I am properly chilled out, I sent Marie to do the shopping and relaxed on my own. I did think about work, we would have to train the temp. She would only have to keep things ticking over, I have covered all eventualities. What the hell? I had to use this holiday to let go of work.

Di

I wanted to come home to pick up some stuff I had ordered on the internet. I had sent for leather harness things from a bondage site. They did little actual bondage in any way, a bra that neither supported or covered the tits, a belt that had straps to two further straps around the tops of the legs. They did however look sexy and the sort of thing that men like.

The 'bra' was half inch thick leather straps that criss-crossed above and below the tits joined by two heart shaped metal hoops above and below. The boobs were beautifully framed but totally exposed.

Around the waist, well more the hips was a similar thickness leather belt with two straps coming down at the front which each connected to two more straps round the thighs. All joined with metal hoops. I put them on, I don't know why this is bondage, I had complete freedom but it did look sexy, the black went well with my pale skin and blond hair.

There was a knock at the door, I looked through the spy hole to see Marie standing there. I opened the door, "Wow that looks great," she exclaimed, while taking her clothes off. I did a pirouette to show it all off.

"Here's yours," I handed her a similar outfit in red. Hopefully he will forget the knickers ban when he sees us in these.

We had better hurry he'll get suspicious, why do they call it bondage wear do you think? I feel totally free." Marie said.

"I suppose you could clip things onto the rings and things," was the reply. Imagine having your thighs spread wide held by straps tied to the bed and to the things on your legs. You'd be wide open, vulnerable, exposed, ready to be taken. I was feeling a little tingle in the pussy area, my imagination did not stretch to the use of the chest harness apart from looking sexy.

We admired each other before Marie left, we did not want to arrive together.

Greg

The girls were dressed in short skirts and ready to go out. Marie had a gingham dress which was quite tight around the arse and finished four inches above the knee. Di had a blouse and skirt of similar length. I drove to a local woods and we ambled through holding hands, me in the middle.

It was not the warmest day of the year and the girls were wearing cardigans. I like to look after them. We arrived at a pub and had a drink and a meal before we walked back through the woods. They had been very coy pulling their skirts down, I thought I saw something on Di's thigh.

As we were walking I put my hand up each skirt, Di's much easier than Marie's tight one. I encountered some sort of intriguing leatherwork on their thighs. Fortunately there is a shelter along the path, ramshackled but usable. I took them in and had them bend over with their hands on the bench.

I lifted Di's skirt and sure enough she had leather straps around her thighs joined to one round her hips, very sexy. Marie's dress was much tighter and I had to work it up. She too was wearing the leather thing this time in red. Neither of them was wearing knickers and both of them had cold arses with a warm central slit which I tested for heat with my fingers. Warm but not as wet as usual was the verdict for both, so I decided to start with Marie. I whipped my cock out and slowly forced it into her waiting pussy. Holding her hip with my left hand and playing with Di's pussy with my right (who says men can't multitask) I fucked her.

Reversing the situation I finished in Di.

Di

It was bloody cold, I was freezing from the waist down and when he bent us over I thought he was going to spank us and that would hurt, thankfully he fucked us. Ten minutes later I was sorry he fucked me, his cum was leaking from my pussy. Down my thighs it was most annoying and embarrassing. I was cold, uncomfortable and angry, I smiled and pretended everything was fine. If we please him we will get our knickers back.

I warmed up a bit in the car and tried not to wet the seat by sitting on some newspaper. Back in the house we were made to undress down to our 'bondage' gear. He had us stand facing each other about three feet apart. Standing in front of me he looked me up and down as if he was examining a piece of meat. I was about to say something about it.

"Diane, shut up," he ordered.

"Marie, My Sweet, fetch some bright red lipstick," she went off and sir continued examining me as if he had never seen me before. He seemed to loom over me, I had no shoes on, even so he appeared to have grown another six inches. He looked down on me, he pinched my nipples, lifting my boobs up he shook them up and down.

He was smiling at me, a sardonic smile, a sinister smile. My stomach churned, my pussy tingled. He walked behind me, it sent shivers throughout my body. He again pinched my nipples and I could feel his erection pressing into my bum. Marie came back into the room with the lipstick.

His hands slowly moved down my body, almost tickling, almost making me laugh until he reached my pussy which I must admit was quite wet. "What are you?" he asked.

I knew the answer he wanted, the truth! "A slut sir," I said.

"Whose slut?"

"Your slut sir," and I am.

"Marie give me the lipstick," she handed it to him and he clumsily put some on my lips. "You are quite lovely," he said and kissed me on the forehead.

Greg

Di looked a cross between vulnerable and the expectation of something maybe good, maybe bad but certainly exciting. I walked around Marie, she was smiling, I pinched her nipples hard, she stopped smiling. I kissed her on the forehead as I moved my hand down to her pussy, also moist.

With the lipstick I coloured in her nipples. "There we are girls you look quite beautiful, do not move," I walked into the kitchen and from that drawer which has all the junk in I extracted some cable ties. "Well girls you look beautiful in the bondage harness. I'm not too sure as to how they are supposed to work but I will improvise."

I fastened a cable tie to the heart shape in the centre of Michelle's harness, between her tits. I did the same to Di, I then used another tie to fasten them together. This had their nipples about an inch apart. "You are the best of friends and soon we will go on holiday together so you will spend the rest of the day together to get used to each other." I slapped both arses.

I left them to it, tit to tit with chores to do a meal to cook and of course me to wait on. "Diane, bring me a cup of tea," it was so much fun watching them do the crabwise shuffle. Of course when people do just as they are told, they do just as they're told, I ended up with a cup instead of a mug. I think this gave them some satisfaction but backfired when soon after they had to make another.

I went out for a few hours to let them get on. "You may kiss, but no touching cunts or tits with your hands," final instructions.

Marie

This was weird being fastened to Di like this, lipstick from my nipples wipe onto Di's boobs as we moved. I kept getting the compunction to kiss Di, she kissed me back. We realised that by holding each other while we moved made things easier, initially we held each other around the waist but for some reason hands migrated to bums.

I was getting so worked up, our pubic bones rubbing together as we moved as were our boobs. Lipstick smeared over our faces and boobs. I must admit we spent a lot of time giggling and talking about our situation, about Bali and about feeling so fucking horny.

Sir came back. "Bedroom girls," were his first words. We scuttled off, I was ready for whatever he was going to give us, so ready. "On the bed, Diane underneath, spread your legs. Put your hands above you and hold on to the bedhead, do not let go." I felt so vulnerable and distressed having Di's boobs taking my weight.

He pulled me up by the back of my chest harness, at least relieving the pressure on Di's tits. Whoops a finger entered my pussy which caused me to jerk forward. Sir let go of the harness so I fell onto Di with a slapping sound. Starting at my hips he ran his fingers up my sides. I am very ticklish so I screamed I wanted to bring my arms down but they were glued to the bedhead.

I gyrated about as he carried on tickling me, he concentrated on my armpits, I was in agony as I laughed. He did the same to Di who had a similar reaction to me. Our legs had remained spread and sir's cock entered my pussy easily and I was so horny that it almost made me cum. I was about to cum when he started tickling me again, I writhed about as he fucked me, arms and legs glued in position.

He came in me, I could feel it, he stopped tickling me and I relaxed, actually collapsed onto Di. I felt guilty about how Di must have suffered as I was fucked and tickled and now I was just fucked,

"You can let go and shut your legs, Diane get on top, while I take a break, once you are in position hold the bedhead and open your legs. I shall be back to fuck Diane soon you may rub your tits together to keep on the boil." He slapped Di's arse and left us.

"I'm sorry Di, couldn't help it, I couldn't move my hands or legs even when he was torturing me with the tickling." I said,

"Don't worry I couldn't either which just shows we have no control if he doesn't want us to. I thought when he made these 'suggestions' I could ignore them, now we know we can't."

"He has never used it to do anything we would not have done willingly, although the tickling just now was torture. I did however have a great orgasm. Sorry," I said.

"Are you happy to be under his control like this?"

"I trust sir, I mean Greg, not to do anything we would not want him to, he says that we would not do anything like murder or seriously against our beliefs."

"If we said we did not want him to have control over us could we stop him?"

"I don't know but I think he will stop it." I know how Di felt when I was on top of her now I was underneath. I kissed her and she kissed me back, our pubic areas were rubbing together. While we discussed allowing him to have control we were obeying him (and enjoying it).

Di

I'm not too sure about this, of course I have not yet had any of the benefits, I hated being tickled although I'm not too vexed with Marie for wriggling about on top of me as she was being tickled. When we are released from our imaginary bondage we must have a discussion about it.

Sir came back later, it seemed a long time later, he obviously liked what he saw because within seconds of him walking into the bedroom his cock started to rise. It was pushed between our lips which were locked in a kiss. We had kissed so much (under instructions) that all the lipstick had gone.

He was in my waiting pussy with some force, he put his full weight on me and consequently Marie for a few seconds before he started pounding into me. Thank god I really needed some reprieve from the frustration I had been suffering for the last I don't know how long. We continued kissing and making the best of our tits rubbing together as he fucked me. I climaxed first, shouting into Marie's mouth.

He carried on. "Di, Marie, I hope you liked that, which one of you is going to suck my cock until it is clean?" We both let go of the bedhead and closed our legs, me not too much I was still enjoying the fuck.

"I will please Greg," said Marie who was better able to think than me who was approaching my second orgasm. I came while he was releasing his juice into me. We were still connected by our chest harness' otherwise she would have had his cock in her mouth before I could move. Greg got off me and cut the central cable tie with some scissors. He sat on the bed and Marie knelt between his legs and sucked him as though it was an ice lolly and she had just spent a few days in the desert.

To be continued...