Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 08

Story Info
In which how much control is acceptable, sex with porn stars.
2k words
4.61
4.9k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 7. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

For those who do not read the previous episodes:

The main thing is that Marie comes under Greg's control if he calls her 'My Sweet' and Di when he calls her 'Diane'.

We all slept together and in the morning we had a discussion about my ability to control them.

"It comes down to trust, do you trust me not to make you do what you don't want?"

"I didn't want you to tickle me," said Marie.

"That was justifiable punishment," I replied.

"Does that make an excuse for anything you do to us?" said Di.

"I would never do anything that I think you cannot take."

"Why do you need to punish us?"

"It was in fun, it was a game, I'm sorry if you think it went too far."

"No it didn't but it made us think about where it could go."

"Which brings us back to the original question: do you trust me?"

"I do Greg but can me and Di talk about it and get back to you in a few minutes?" said Marie. I nodded and they walked out to the bedroom. This does not make a lot of difference in most ways, I do not need that sort of control as the three of us have a good relationship anyway.

Marie

I took Di into the bedroom and we sat on the bed. "Are you worried that Greg will make you do something you don't want to? Something that you will regret when you become Di again?" I asked.

"That's it in a nutshell," was her reply.

"You couldn't move your arms and legs, he had them mentally chained but you could move your mouth. Did you tell him to stop?"

"No, but would he have stopped if I had said it?"

"That is what you have to have faith in, I believe he would, in fact I am sure he would." I put it to her. "You have to decide whether you feel the same. On the plus side when I did a striptease as the world's greatest stripper I really felt that I was. I'll admit it was probably far from the world's best striptease but it was better than I would have done without his help. Mainly I felt great doing it. "

"Yes I have experienced that feeling," she appeared more optimistic.

"The sex can be great too when you take on another personality," I said.

"Yes I have done that as well." her attitude was changing, she was smiling obviously recalling something pleasant. "Yes I think I trust him."

We returned to the lounge. "Yes," I said. "We want to carry on as we are, your 'suggestions' have brought us great benefits and great pleasures."

"Excellent, today we make plans for the holiday and for our future. Di, do you want to give up the flat and move in here? We do have three bedrooms so we can have one each, so we can be alone if we choose."

"Yes, I would like that, now my job situation is sorted thanks to the confidence you gave me. I am ready to make that change."

"Good, Marie we have a week to have everything sorted at work and get the temp up to speed, she should mainly be answering the phone and delaying any decisions until we get back." Greg was in organising mode.

Boringly the day went like that, collecting some of Di's stuff, packing and sorting work issues.

"It's six o'clock, girls, put some slap on and a decent dress, we will go for a meal, I'll order a taxi for seven."

Di

What a day, I have handed over part control of my life to Greg, I have decided to give up my flat live with the very man who can control me. The thought of all this would have me creaming my knickers if I was wearing any.

It will be good to get out, have a meal and relax. Marie and I having showered together were getting ready, while I was putting my makeup on Marie was drying her hair. We selected our clothing together. "Bra?" I questioned.

"Let's see the dress," said Marie. I held it up against me.

"No you don't need one with that dress," was her opinion as she tweaked my nipples, "Just to see if they show through when you get excited," she said. "Good they do."

"No bra for you either then and as we are not allowed knickers a dress is all we will be wearing."

"We could wear our bondage gear," I suggested.

"I don't think so but how about stockings and suspenders?"

"Yes, great idea," and so it was decided. When the taxi arrived we walked out into the cold night air looking spectacular. Fur coat and no knickers," I whispered to Marie. Okay our coats weren't fur but the principle was there.

The restaurant was posh and pricey but one where you felt you got value for money (Greg's money). We started with small talk but did progress onto more burning issues, initially more freezing rather than burning issues.

"Greg, will you allow us to wear knickers tomorrow for work please?" Marie asked.

"I may be persuaded given the right encouragement." was his promising reply. I was sitting next to him and Marie across, I put my hand on his thigh.

"What sort of encouragement?" I asked as I moved my hand higher. "Would you like Marie to crawl under the table and give you a blow job, her bum would probably be sticking out and as she has no knickers on the other diners would get an eyeful." this seemed to be having the desired effect as the bulge in his trousers had moved upwards, my hand followed it and pounced slowly moving up and down.

"Pull your dress up," he whispered to me. Oh gods, the tingling went from my pussy to my nipples turning my stomach over on the way. Marie's shoeless foot was suddenly rubbing Greg's balls. His hand came between my legs, my pussy was on display but only to me and him at the moment. People could not see but I could smell my arousal, surely others would.

"Would you like the dessert menu or the sweet trolley, sir, madam?" said the waitress. Surely she can smell me, I was blushing, my face was blood red.

"Yes please," said Greg, not leaving my pussy alone. My dress or the seat is going to have a massive wet patch. It feels like both, my dress is not quite clear of my bum. Please stop, I'm thinking, I am near to climax, please stop.

"Please stop," I whisper to Greg and he allows me to move his hand. The bastard starts smelling his fingers as I push a cloth napkin between my legs. I started giggling uncontrollably soon to be joined in by both of them.

The waitress came back with the menus and the sweet trolley. She raised an eyebrow and smiled at Greg. He smiled back and winked at her.

When we had finished Greg paid the bill and we walked out. Marie in front and Greg holding my hand with my back on full display to anyone who cared to look. I would not mind being proud of my bum but not of the wet patch displayed at the moment. In the taxi Greg sat between us with a hand on each pussy and we both had a hand on his cock.

Greg

A most enjoyable meal and journey home, wonderful company and the prospect of an eventful night. We arrived home and quickly took our coats off. "Greg how would you like to fuck a couple of porn stars?" Asked Marie.

"Why, do you know any?" I enquired with a grin.

"Oh yes, we have been researching the internet and have found two who you may like to entertain. I would like to be Foxxi Lowe and Di, Skitty Le Shivre. We know their strong points but you could help us become them please." Marie told me.

"My Sweet, you are international porn star Foxxi Lowe, Diane you are Skitty Le Shivre. We are making a porn film for general release, there are cameras around the place. I am the director, you will do as I say."

"Yes sir," they both agreed.

"Foxxi take Skitty's dress off," I was going to struggle with these names. Foxxi went to the back of Skitty and slowly pulled the zip down. She put her hands on the shoulders and pushed the dress forward until it fell to the floor. "You really like tits, especially Skitty's, put your arms around her and hold both tits, playing with her nipples and kissing her neck."

Skitty was pushing her arse back and rubbing it into Foxxi's groin. "Turn round Skitty, kiss Foxxy, hold her bum, pull her in. Smile for the camera. Get her dress off as fast as you can and suck her tits and feel her pussy. Play together, make sure when your cunt isn't being used your legs are open for the camera." I watched them as I took my clothes off.

Somehow they ended up in a sixty nine on the floor. "On the couch on your backs and legs spread and up in tha air. Foxxy what do you do best?"

I am famous for my blow job, I can take the biggest cock right down my throat and swallow it all, I can make a girl cum with my mouth in seconds" was her interesting reply. I wonder if my Foxxy can do the deep throat, I have not witnessed Diane doing it and I've had a few blow jobs off her.

"Stand between Skitty's legs, and use this wonderful mouth of yours on her cunt." She remembered to keep her legs spread for the camera, which of course was for me. I got behind her, held her hips and entered a warm and inviting pussy. "On my command you will both climax and will make sure that the future viewers can see that you have."

The whole scene was like something from a porn film but so much better when you are involved. "Right Skitty and Foxxy I am going to countdown to your climax," I was approaching my climax and wanted it to start just after theirs. " Three...two... one...now, there were lots of ooohs, aaaars, oh gods, some of them real and some exaggerated for the future viewers. I came comparatively quietly but copiously.

"On your knees and suck my cock clean, the next scene we film I will shoot my sperm over your faces, the viewers like that," I said.

"Oh yes please, lots of spunk on us." the one that didn't have my cock in her mouth replied.

"Marie, Di stand up come and sit on the couch," I requested as I went for a bottle of wine and three glasses. I handed them both a very full glass and sat between them. "How was that? Did you enjoy being porn stars?"

Di was the first to answer. "Yes, I loved being filmed, I couldn't see them but knew they were filming everything I did. I didn't get to do what I'm famous for, maybe next time, I'm not going to tell you what it is, because I don't have to."

"I loved every minute of it, feeling in control, the whole thing, I like Foxxy, I think there are more things that Foxxy likes," said Marie.

"I enjoyed it too, it is a pity it wasn't filmed so that you could see your porn star selves."

We finished our drinks and went to bed.

The rest of the week was quite boring as expected, we got everything sorted almost sex free. I allowed them to wear knickers. The temp was an older lady and very efficient. I left her a few filing jobs and to put some sort of date order in past items that were mixed up. By past items I mean pre Marie starting. I felt comfortable leaving her to cope. In the house we had a bedroom each, to be honest more for the storage of clothes than anything.

All prepared and packed, we left for the airport.

To be continued when we return if there is anything worth recording...