Controlling Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to wait long to broach this subject again. The next morning when we got up I guided him to licking me immediately. I know how much he loves my morning scent and how potent it really is. Even with what all happened yesterday he still fell right into the groove of pleasing me. After some time of just enjoying it I asked him, "So, without you stopping. Did you enjoy yesterday?" He quickly nodded in affirmation. "I bet you did, I'm betting you were also stunned at how big that Samoan's cock was, just like me. Did you like seeing your wife rub another man's cock? Making him grow in the middle of the store? I saw your face when I turned around, you weren't angry. No, now I think you weren't angry at all, you were about to cum in your pants. You were going to cum right there in the store with your little penis not even able to get hard, weren't you."

Once again he just nodded in affirmation, though with much more vigor this time. "You wouldn't have moved a muscle. Even if I were to pull his pants down and whip out that monster right there." Rory shook his head, once again confirming my statements. "What if I had knelt down in front of him, looking up into his eyes. Running my hands down his almost 9in cock, getting him to a true man's full mast. Bringing his bulbous cock head into my mouth. I bet it'd be so big that I don't think I could have taken much of his cock in my mouth honestly. Even with me struggling to fit him just in my mouth, I'd still be stroking him. Cupping his also huge balls with one hand, juggling them. My fingers wouldn't even come close to touching when wrapping my hand around his shaft through his pants. The heat of that monster in my hands would be overwhelming. While you would have been standing behind me, cum leaking down your pants. I would have been squatting there in the middle of the aisle, leaking my juices all over the floor after soaking through my panties. My panties were soaked just from feeling it through his sweatpants, could you imagine what my reaction would have been if I actually got to hold it."

I could feel Rory getting more worked up as I talked, he was getting more and more vigorous with his oral. "I also know now, I could have blown him and let him cum in my mouth. I could have held his entire load in my mouth until he was done, then kissed you. You already ate another man's cum and didn't get mad at me, you just went to bed and woke up with the full intent to please me once again. You would have swallowed that Samoan monster's cum in the middle of Target if I wanted you to, wouldn't you?"

This time Rory hesitated in his response. He must actually be considering this, not just complying because of his arousal. He slowed down his tongue and shakily nodded his head.

I couldn't believe it, had my husband really gone this far? Was he seriously saying he would be okay with me blowing somebody in public and feeding him the cum? I was actually shocked at this, I never thought he would be okay with going so far. This chastity deal must really be having an effect on his mental state. I make sure to keep note of his answers for later and go back to just enjoying the treatment I'm being given.