Controlling Young & Naughty Olivia Ch. 03

Story Info
Olivia flaunts her blowjob skills & meets a new client.
3k words
4.58
16.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you've read my other works, it should come as no surprise that writing this one was arousing as hell. It was a pleasure to write, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.

Ethan finally makes a move on Olivia in this one, and I appreciate those of you who have stuck with me through the slow burn of previous chapters.

---

"Sir, Mr. Richards will be here shortly to sign the final contract. Is there anything else you need from me?"

It was Tuesday morning, and Olivia stood in Ethan's office in her revealing office outfit. She had agreed to Ethan's terms yesterday, which included abiding by his dress code. While dressing this slutty was thrilling and arousing, she still felt nervous about her first client meeting in her new "uniform."

Ethan looked up and took in Olivia from her long, wavy dark hair and full red lips down to her 4-inch navy blue pumps. Her flared navy-blue skirt hit well above her mid-thigh, an inch above where her sheer black nylons began. Ethan knew that underneath that skirt was nothing but Olivia's smooth, shaved pussy.

Ethan noted her fitted cream silk blouse, with its top three buttons undone, tucked into her skirt. Olivia's full C-cup breasts strained against the soft fabric; her rounded cleavage with just a hint of her lacy black bra was tantalizing. His 22-year-old secretary looked wholly and utterly fuckable, which was precisely how he wanted it.

Ethan forced himself to stop thinking of the myriad ways and places he wanted to fuck his wanton secretary and responded to her question. Yes, there's much I need from you, Olivia.

"Yes, Alicia was making some last-minute changes to the document. Grab the latest version from her, and then I want you to sit in on the meeting to take notes."

"Yes, sir." Olivia turned around a little too quickly, and her skirt flew up, exposing most of her bare, plump ass. Ethan noticed, of course, and smirked, appreciating the view. His cock, almost always at least semi-hard these days, swelled further.

"On second thought, Olivia, come here for a moment."

Olivia dutifully walked towards him, her tits jiggling slightly with each step. She stood next to Ethan's chair. Her pussy started to moisten just being so close to him. What does he want?

"You've been a very good girl, Olivia. But there are a few more things you need to learn. The first is that as my obedient little slut, you need to be prepared to present yourself at any time for my use. Hands behind your head."

Olivia put down the files she was holding and promptly interlaced her fingers behind her head; the position forced her tits out towards Ethan. Her blouse, already tight over her full breasts, was now positively bursting. Ethan stood and pushed Olivia's hair back, giving himself a better view of the magnificent cleavage straining against her bra.

Olivia shivered at her boss' touch against her neck. Ethan then began to unbutton her blouse and untucked it from her skirt. He slowly peeled away the left side of her blouse and then the right, exposing her entire torso to him. Her bra really was a pretty little thing, black lace and low cut; it barely covered Olivia's hardened nipples.

Ethan reached down to rub between Olivia's thighs, already sticky with her arousal, and inserted a single digit deep into her deprived pussy. Olivia's lips parted, and a soft moan escaped her lips. Ethan moved his finger to her mouth, and Olivia slowly sucked off her juices, swirling her tongue around his finger.

Ethan's arousal intensified; for weeks now, he had been imagining all the things he wanted to do to that mouth. His engorged cock strained against his pants. Ethan decided he could wait no longer. Olivia was too perfect, too willing, too goddamn fuckable for his cock not to be filling one of her tight holes right now.

"On your knees, slut."

Olivia promptly kneeled on the ground, her pert bum resting on her heels. She kept her hands behind her head. Olivia looked up at Ethan from underneath her eyelashes, her face level with his cock.

"Legs spread wide." Ethan nudged her thighs apart with the toe of his leather shoe.

Olivia obediently spread her knees and felt air rush between her thighs. Her pussy started to gush in earnest now. It thrilled her to display herself like this, making her body available for Ethan's use whenever he pleased.

"This is what I expect every time I ask you to present yourself. Do you understand?" Olivia nodded, aroused beyond belief. She couldn't take this teasing anymore and was desperate for relief.

"Take my cock out, Olivia. Then resume your position and please me with your mouth."

Olivia gently unzipped his pants and took out Ethan's rock-hard cock. She hadn't seen it since last Friday in the backseat of Ethan's town car, and it had been quite dark. She took the opportunity to get a better look now. It was around seven and a half inches and quite thick, to the point where Olivia wasn't sure if she would even be able to take it all. She was eager to try.

Olivia re-laced her fingers behind her head. She started by slowly licking up and down the underside of Ethan's shaft, looking up at him to gauge his reaction. Ethan gave an involuntary twitch as she reached the fat bulbous head of his cock. Pleased, Olivia licked the precum leaking out of the tip before finally taking Ethan's cock in her mouth.

Olivia absolutely loved sucking cock. She loved the feeling of a fat cock between her full red lips and was quite an expert at making men cum with just her mouth and tongue. Giving blowjobs made her feel like such a slut, which in turn made her pussy gush.

Olivia started by taking in the first few inches, savoring the salty taste of Ethan's precum. She swirled her tongue around the fat head of Ethan's cock as she sucked, never taking her eyes off his. Ethan's hips started to rock slightly.

"Yes, slut, just like that. Take it all."

Olivia obeyed. She was eager to feel Ethan's entire length in her mouth, and his cock started to hit the back of her throat. Olivia gagged; drool was dripping down her chin and neck and onto her tits. Olivia thrust her chest out further. Her tits were begging to be unleashed and groped. Sucking her boss' cock was making her tits and pussy ache with need.

Suddenly, Ethan grabbed the back of Olivia's head and pushed it further onto his cock. He thrust his pelvis forward, forcing every inch of his thick cock into Olivia's mouth and throat. Olivia gagged again; she was having trouble breathing now, and her jaw ached. Tears had started to form in her eyes. Olivia focused on breathing through her nose as she tried her best to please her boss.

Olivia pictured how she must look right now: hands behind her head, tits nearly spilling out of her bra, red lipstick smeared all over her mouth and chin, pussy dripping down her legs and onto the floor, and Ethan driving his cock in and out, pleasuring himself with her mouth.

Olivia's pussy was on fire. She had never before been forced to take cock so hard and so deep. It thrilled her. She would do this every day if Ethan wanted. She realized in that moment that she would truly do anything Ethan wanted.

"You're such a good little cocksucker, Olivia. I can smell how wet this is making your slutty little pussy." Ethan rubbed her pussy with his shoe. Olivia moaned on his cock.

As Olivia adjusted to deep throating her boss, she started sucking faster and harder. The sounds of her slurping and gagging filled the office. Ethan moaned. He could have never imagined that Olivia would be so skilled at fellatio.

"I'm about to cum, slut. Your next lesson is that you must swallow every last drop." Ethan grabbed a fistful of her wild hair and intensified his thrusting into her mouth.

Olivia had never swallowed before. Men had spilled their seed all over her body: on her tits, on her ass, in her pussy, on her back. She loved it all. But Olivia had never let a man cum on her face or in her mouth.

The first spurt of Ethan's warm cum hit the back of Olivia's throat. He continued to unleash rope after rope of warm, salty cum in her mouth until it threatened to ooze out of the sides of Olivia's mouth. Ethan kept the pressure on the back of her head.

"Swallow, Olivia. Good girl." Ethan kept his softening cock in Olivia's mouth until she had swallowed every drop.

He then reached down to gently cup her chin. "You did very well, Olivia. I'm very pleased."

What Ethan elected not to tell her was that she had just given him one of the most pleasurable and explosive orgasms of his life. Her tongue and mouth were extraordinary. Oh, he would have lots of fun with her.

"Clean yourself up and grab the contract from Alicia before Richards gets here."

---

Olivia looked at herself in the mirror. Her red lipstick was smeared all over her mouth and chin, and her mascara had run down her cheeks. Her mouth tasted of Ethan's sticky and salty cum. She only had about 15 minutes before Richards was due to arrive, so she quickly cleaned herself with a makeup wipe from her bag and reapplied her lipstick and mascara. She straightened her clothes before walking down the hall to Alicia's office, heels clicking on the floor.

Though they had never met, Olivia knew Alicia Daley had been Ethan's assistant several years ago and had since worked her way up to partner. Olivia knew about Alicia's reputation as a no-nonsense deal closer, who had singlehandedly made millions for the company. Alicia looked up when Olivia knocked and raised her perfectly shaped left eyebrow at Olivia's appearance.

"I see you agreed to Ethan's terms." Olivia's jaw dropped, and Alicia laughed.

"Relax. We know all about Ethan's lifestyle choices. That's part of the reason I love working for him. I can be myself both personally and professionally."

Alicia placed the contract on the corner of her desk furthest from Olivia, forcing the younger woman to go behind her desk to retrieve them. As Olivia got closer, Alicia spread her legs, revealing her bare pussy underneath her short skirt. Olivia's eyes widened, and Alicia laughed again.

"You're a delight, Olivia. Ethan told me how hard you've been working and how you helped close this deal. He just didn't tell me how utterly delicious and ravishing you are."

Olivia blushed and didn't know what to say. Thank you for the kind words?

"I've been in your shoes, and I want you to know that my door is open for anything you might need. It's not the only thing that's open to you, by the way." Alicia grinned and recrossed her legs.

A bit shaken from her unexpected encounter with Alicia and still reeling from the explosive blowjob she had given Ethan, Olivia arrived at her desk to see that Mr. Richards was waiting outside Ethan's office. He was an older man in his 50s with salt and pepper hair and an expensive-looking suit. Olivia introduced herself with a smile and a handshake, noting his expensive watch and silver wedding ring.

Mr. Richards eyed Olivia up and down before settling his gaze on her abundant cleavage. He was a man used to getting what he wanted, and right now, he clearly wanted her. Feeling exposed, she quickly led him to the conference room attached to Ethan's office.

Olivia felt conflicted. She had always separated her personal and professional lives, never letting her insatiable sex life interfere with her career aspirations. It was one thing to obey and dress for (and blow) Ethan. It was another thing entirely to dress provocatively in front of clients. Olivia reminded herself that this was the deal she had struck. And her outfit wasn't that slutty, was it?

As if to answer her question, Richards licked his lips while eyeing the gap between the top of her lacy stockings and the bottom of her short skirt. She turned to walk and could almost feel his eyes boring through the back of her skirt as he watched her hips and ass sway from side to side. She sensed that her client was undressing her in his head and probably picturing all the ways he wanted to wreck her hot little body as he followed her into the conference room.

Olivia was accustomed to this. She was well aware of the effect she had on men. Outside of work, she absolutely loved showing off her sexy curves and flirting with older men at bars and clubs, letting them buy her drinks. Teasing them made her pussy wet, and she had a particular soft spot for the married ones. Something about having an affair with married men made her feel so naughty.

Mr. Richards took a seat at the conference table, never taking his eyes off Olivia. She was quite possibly the most stunning woman he had ever seen in person. Olivia lightly rapped on the door to Ethan's office, handing him the contract when he entered. She then sat at a chair behind Ethan's with a notepad and pen.

"Great to see you again, Richards. I see you have already met Olivia. She is well-informed on your company and this project, so I wanted her here for our discussion." Ethan turned back to look at Olivia sitting in her usual chair.

"Olivia, please join us at the table." Olivia was stunned for a second but quickly regained her wits and sat next to Ethan. She had worked hard on this proposal, but ultimately, she was still Ethan's secretary, so she wasn't expecting a literal or figurative seat at the table.

They discussed the upcoming project, the various milestones they had put in place, and set clear expectations for communication on both sides. More than once, Olivia leaned forward to answer Richards' questions, showcasing her knowledge of his company, the services her firm was able to offer, and quite a bit more of her ample chest.

After they had answered all of Mr. Richards' questions, Ethan gently but firmly nudged him back towards the contract in front of them. It was a multi-million, multi-year deal, and Ethan wasn't about to let the client leave without signing it.

Once Mr. Richards and Ethan both signed, with Olivia witnessing both of their signatures, Ethan asked Olivia to bring in an associate named Darren Watts, who would be Richards' account manager for the project's duration.

Before Olivia could do so, Richards spoke up.

"I have been most impressed by Olivia's knowledge and attention to detail on this deal. Could I request she be our account manager?"

Olivia was surprised and looked over at Ethan.

Ethan nodded. "Absolutely. Olivia is young and hungry to succeed. She will make a great point person on this project."

They both shook hands with Richards and walked him out. As soon as Ethan closed the door, he grabbed Olivia and kissed her hard against the door. His entire body pressed against her, crushing her between himself and the door. His tongue deftly explored her mouth while his hands roughly groped her full tits. Olivia moaned against his mouth, her hands finding their way around his neck.

Ethan hadn't grabbed her for a soft, romantic, sultry kiss. This was a forceful, triumphant, and purely carnal kiss. Ethan continued his assault on her mouth, his right hand moving down the curves of her waist and hips to reach behind and squeeze her plump bare ass under her skirt. His left hand continued its molestation of her breast, freeing it from its bra cup to pinch and squeeze Olivia's sensitive and hard nipple.

Olivia's body, already aroused and ablaze from earlier, immediately responded to his touch. Her right leg lifted and wrapped itself around her boss, giving him better access to grind his rock-hard cock against her bare, already drenched pussy. He hadn't let her touch herself for days, and he knew exactly how desperate she was for his cock. She was practically climbing him like a cat, thrusting her pussy and body against him.

Olivia's juices soaked the front of his pants, making Ethan's entire office smell like her sweet and irresistible pussy. He added his left hand to Olivia's ass, forcefully squeezing both cheeks, spreading them apart, and pulling her pelvis harder against his as he kissed her.

The sensation of her spread ass cheeks and the air rushing between her legs electrified Olivia and caused her pussy to gush even more. She reached for Ethan's pants zipper, desperate to finally, finally have her pussy filled by her sexy, older boss.

Suddenly, Ethan broke off the kiss. Olivia had to stop herself from screaming in frustration. Was he seriously going to deny her again??

But Ethan didn't move far. He pulled back slightly to look into her eyes, his hands still on her ass.

"You did great today, Olivia. Not only did you just help me close a massive deal, but you are also now this company's youngest account executive. You're also its sluttiest."

Ethan grinned down at her and moved his hand between her legs. His fingers caressed her pussy lips, then rubbed her hard little clit. Olivia's eyes closed, and she let out the softest moan. Ethan's touch was sweet relief. With his other hand, Ethan fondled Olivia's tits, tweaking her nipples. His obedient little slut deserved to be rewarded in more ways than one.

"Take the rest of the day off as a reward. I'm taking you out to dinner to celebrate, and afterward, I'm going to fuck your brains out."