Controversial Spanking Law Pt. 01

Story Info
A law passes allowing men to spank adult women.
1.7k words
3.79
15.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A political, economic, and social crisis had been building to the point of an impending collapse in Voldovia, a small country in Central Europe that was largely ignored by the rest of the world. The two parties that had dominated the country for it's entire existence: the center-left People's Welfare Party and center-right Moderate Reform Party, both seemed unable or unwilling to address the rampant inflation and unemployment, and protestors that had been gathering outside of the capital for months were well aware of it. Third parties suddenly were looked at seriously, but there were too many of them, and the citizens were unable to pick or create one central opposition party to represent their needs.

Both parties desperately tried to distract the people by focusing instead on a meaningless social argument: the banning of corporal punishment in public schools. The conservative party blamed this for the increase in petty crime and drug use, and the liberals called this ridiculous.

The conservative party wrote up a law reinstating corporal punishment. But over the next 10 days or so, as parliament members became afraid of being actually harmed by the rioters, they began adding outlandish things to the bill as a desperate attempt to distract from the economic issues. First someone said it applies to adults in college. Then all adults. Then someone said they could be forced to remove their clothes. A parliament even mentioned anal sex, the most ridiculous thing she could imagine. And so on and on.

The final law implied the following: if any adult man wished to punish an adult woman, the woman would be legally obligated to submit. She may be obligated to remove her clothes, or change into different clothes. She could also be punished by the insertions of objects or body parts into her anus. Also, a man who develops a record of unreasonable cruelty and sadism may be legally charged.

It all seemed like a massive joke. And the world was indeed laughing. If there was a sign of a truly dysfunctional government, this was it.

Then the entire country watched as the law actually passed. The chaos froze for a moment as the country realized what had just happened.

___________

Sanya sits on the couch, on her phone, as she had been doing essentially all day. Wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, her blonde hair messy and unkempt, she didn't look like a particularly put together person. It had been months since she graduated from college and moved back in with her parents, and didn't seem to be making an effort to move out and move forward in life. In fact, she had gotten into a shouting match with her parents about it this morning, but that was not on her mind.

At this exact moment, parliament was voting on the bill that made the country an international laughing stock. But Sanya was completely unaware that life was about to change radically. It seemed absolutely impossible that the bill would pass; nobody really even entertained the idea.

What was on her mind was a text she had gotten from a platonic male friend earlier in the day. They were close enough that it wasn't weird when he told her: "if this law passes somehow I'm spanking my boss tomorrow. Half cause she's a bitch and half cause I want to see her take her clothes off".

Sanya had never thought about spanking in a sexual manner before. She liked a slap on her ass during sex, but never considered the image of an adult women over the knee of an adult man. And all day she had been pondering how hot the idea of her friend spanking his boss was.

It so happens that that exact friend sends her a text telling her to open up any news website right now. Confused, she opens her phone and typed "news" into Google. Every single article says basically the same thing: the Voldovian spanking law passed.

She could not believe it. This was impossible. The law didn't actually pass. And if it did that wouldn't actually be reality. They would reverse it immediately. Or the rioters would overthrow the government. The only thing she could think to do was frantically scroll through her phone, searching for confirmation that this wasn't really happening. The opposite was happening, she kept reading more and more about how this was real.

*****

Sanya's father was upstairs in his home office, having decided to do the second half of the workday from home. Much like his daughter, he had a similar thought as her's on his mind. This morning, out of earshot of his daughter, he joked with his wife that if this passes he is going to spank some sense into Sanya. They both laughed at the absurdity.

But he couldn't shake the thought. First of all, that might be an actual solution to his daughters lack of work ethic, motivation, or desire to make something of her life. He would try anything, and maybe this would actually work.

But the imagined image of how that would happen also kept him preoccupied all day. He had managed, through great cognitive dissonance, to convince himself he wasn't at all aroused by any of it. This was punishment not sexual, and he could take note of his daughters beauty without being some kind of pervert. Besides, she looked like her mother anyway.

So he spent the day playing the mental game of how to do it. The hand seems too light, but the belt too harsh. Maybe something else could work. A wooden spoon? A shoe? Over her clothes isn't a real punishment, but she can't be naked. Over her panties maybe? And so on.

Well, now he was watching the news anchor on his monitor explain that yes, despite all odds, this was reality. As a man, he has quite a different reaction. He figured this would get reversed as soon as possible. But he also figured that it takes some time to pass a law no matter what, especially with some clowns in parliment trying to keep this law in effect. So, the next few days would be very fun.

It then clicked for him. He could spank Sanya, and she couldn't do anything about it. He started remembering all his considerations about how to do that, and sat for a couple minutes deliberating. He eventually reached the conclusion that he thought he could do enough with his hand and didn't need to do it with a belt or something else. He also decided it would be too much to make her remove all of her clothes, but she would have to at least remove her pants. as it didn't seem like it would be serious enough with pants on. Feeling confident in this, he went downstairs where Sanya was still furiously scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, hear the news?" He asked, to no response.

"Hey!" he said loud enough to get her to turn up from her phone.

"So, I'm sure you know about the new law, in affect right now. I don't know how long this will last, so I'm teaching you a lesson right now, about being lazy, unmotivated, and rude."

Her heart started racing and her mind moving at a million miles an hour. She felt like she may pass out.

"You can't do that! That's not funny", is all she could think to say.

"Well I'm not joking. And actually I can, unless you want to go to prison."

He paused to enjoy the look of terror on her face. She simply can't imagine getting spanked at this age, and was terrified of what exactly he might mean. Then he added the final crucial detail.

"You won't be keeping those pants on. So, stand up and those pants off."

Her eyes lit up in fear and her face was already red.

"What? You can't make me do that I'm twenty three," and then realizing that she is wrong about that said "you don't want to see me without my pants on" is all Sanya can think to say.

"Wrong, I can and I will. I don't want to see, but I don't think you'll learn otherwise. So take them down now, or I'll decide you don't get to keep on your panties either" he tells her. He realizes that the part about not wanting to see her in her panties is not true, but at this point he is too committed to care.

"I'm not wearing panties!" she blurts out. Her father nearly tells her that he doesn't care, but then thinks to himself that that's too far.

"Fine, go to your room and put some on. But don't pick something that covers up too much or you're losing them. Go, now!" and as she rushes to her room he adds "come back without pants on!"

Sanya rushes to her room but freezes when she opens her underwear drawer. What does covering up too much mean? How much does she want to risk? Not wanting to wait too long and upset him, she decides reaches for a red thong she owns and starts taking her sweats off. It's revealing, but it covers up the important parts, and she doesn't want to take any risk. She puts it on and walks back, feeling like she's approaching the gallows. She tries not to think, just walk. When she arrives her father laughs.

"Regular panties would have been fine, but that works too. Certainly not covering up too much. Ok, get over my lap."

She can't believe this is happening, and suddenly she finds herself placed over her father's lap, her ass, in just a thong, right in front of him. Without thinking he takes a grab and squeezes, enjoying himself for a moment before realizing what he's doing. Sanya doesn't have time to process this however, as suddenly she is smacked. It hurts way more than she expected a sharp sting. Suddenly there is a second, harder than the first and she lets out a little pained moan.

Then they come one after another. She just lies there and takes it. Completely resigned, she finds herself in a mental state almost at peace. And she notices the sting somehow feels good despite obviously hurting.

Eventually it stops, and she feels her ass get played with for a little bit. Too worn out to care who is doing it, it feels nice. She's told to go to her room, and as she rushes off her father watches her pink ass in a red thong.