Convention Countdown - Thursday

Story Info
Horny couple start a dangerous game at notorious convention.
16.7k words
4
11.6k
31
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
216 Followers

~CW: Elements of dubcon, noncon, and cuckolding. If these topics bother you, don't read it. Shout out to everyone on Antarctica77's discord server. I really appreciate you all's support and encouragement. Hope you all enjoy this!~

12

Katsu-Con guest registration was held in a large atrium on the ground floor of the massive convention center. Despite the room's size, it still managed to be packed full of attendees eager to pick up their weekend passes. The line snaked back and forth through the width of the chamber, leading up to the stations where clerks checked IDs against the pre-reg list and confirmed the ages of all attendees. Katsu-Con was a strictly 18+ convention, which had led, over the years, to a plethora of vendors, panels, and events that were absolutely not "family friendly". The type of events that would be considered "after hours" at regular conventions, if they were allowed at all. Many congoers insisted that these were staples of Katsu-con, while others claimed they were the only reason the con was still operational at all. It had developed a seedy reputation over the years as a hot bed for sexual harassment and even, reportedly, assault. Regardless of one's opinion on the con itself, most agreed that it wasn't the safest space for female cosplayers, especially those that traveled alone.

Mia was one such woman, currently waiting in line with the rest of the crowd. They were all packed in like sardines and she was practically rubbing shoulders with her fellow congoers, which sent a thrill of nervous excitement and arousal through her. One could be forgiven for mistaking her quaking for shivering brought on by the cold air of the convention center. The A/C was blasting full force to keep the overcrowded room from turning into a sauna, and her skimpy costume wasn't doing anything to help keep her warm. A scandalously short half-kimono barely reached her middle thigh, but was open all the way to her waist on the sides, giving anyone an eyeful of the skin between her belt and the tops of her thigh-high stockings. The front of the robe was closed by an obi style sash, and the sleeves were separate from the top, tied instead at her mid bicep and leaving the sides open to the eye, exposing her side and teasing her modest bust. Her hair had been dyed dark red to complete the costume, and she wore it in a high tail tied with a ribbon. Erza Scarlet, dressed for the finals of the Grand Magic Games. The costume had been the most erotic outfit of the character's that Mia could think of, and she'd done her best to recreate it. While she might have lacked her model's bustiness, she was fairly confident that no one here would complain about it.

"Still doing ok, hun?" Simon's voice in her ear was a pleasant reminder that she wasn't completely alone on this adventure. Another rush of arousal coursed through her, and she subtly squeezed her thighs together in excitement, already desperate for friction between her legs.

Mia clicked her tongue once; their prearranged code for "yes", and did her best to steady her breathing and calm down. This was easier said than done, however, as they had been planning this little adventure or months. Now that it was finally here, she was practically vibrating with excitement. She absently doubly checked the secret pockets that she'd hidden in her costume's billowy sleeves to make sure that she had remembered the condoms that Simon had bought for her to use. They were right where she'd left them, just like they had been the last three times that she checked. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief, and went back to nervously fidgeting in line and thinking about how it had all come to this.

Three months ago, Simon had received a long awaited promotion at work. One that would allow them to finally settle down and start the family that they'd always wanted. The news had led to an all-night celebration with drinks, food, and plenty of sex. But the next day, he had brought up something that had been weighing on his mind. Almost since the beginning of their relationship, Mia and Simon had toyed around with the idea of playing around outside their marriage. Or more accurately, of her playing around outside their marriage. They had never actually acted on these fantasies, and had been content to leave them as the subjects of role-play and dirty talk. However, with the now certainty of children in their near future, Simon thought it would be best to go ahead and try it out now. After all, once they started having kids, it would be very difficult to arrange for this kind of extramarital play until they were a fair bit older.

And so, with that in mind, he proposed a game that he called "The Countdown". The two would attend the upcoming Katsu-Con, and she would bring along a twelve pack of condoms. Over the course of the weekend, she would be required to use all twelve of the rubbers before Simon would properly fuck her and knock her up. The catch was that all twelve condoms would need to be used with strangers she met at the con, not with Simon. She would have free reign to play for the whole weekend and live out all of her debauched fantasies before returning to being the "good wife". Mia had been thrilled by the idea, having always wanted to cut loose and explore her slutty side, and had readily agreed. At Simon's insistence, she'd gone off her birth control that day, and he'd started exclusively using condoms when they had sex. The two spent the following months toying with each other, using the looming convention to spice up their roleplay and dirty talk. But, a month before the convention, Simon decided to raise the stakes of his little game.

The little box of pills he'd brought home that day were something he called, "Fertility Boosters". They apparently had two primary functions, the first being to allow one to "arrange" for the patient's ovulation period to begin at a particular, targeted time based on when the dosing began. The second increased the flow and thickness of a woman's vaginal secretions to assist in the implantation of semen in the womb. If Mia started the pills, Simon had told her, they could guarantee that she would be the most fertile that she'd ever been in her life on the weekend of the convention. Furthermore, he decided that the two would be swearing off sex for the rest of the month leading up to the convention, ensuring they'd both be as horny as possible. While she had been nervous at first, the excitement of it all had Mia agree to both terms and she immediately started the pills.

What neither had anticipated were the steadily worsening side effects of the medication. Mia's libido had skyrocketed after starting them, making their newfound abstinence so much harder for her to bear. Further, her sexual sensitivity had risen to match, and she had been climbing the walls for the last the last few weeks. Even things that she'd never particularly associated with sex, like smells or the feeling of her clothing on her skin had become instruments of her own personal hell. The last week in particular had been an absolute nightmare. With her ovulation right around the corner, her body was primed for impregnation, and she found herself hungrily eyeing every man around her. She'd more than once had to stop herself from masturbating in public while running errands, the sights and smells of strange men driving her wild. Sleeping next to Simon had become its own form of torture, and it was only through sheer force of will that she'd been able to stop herself from jumping his bones every night. Even now she wasn't exactly sure how she had managed it.

Now, standing in line, practically touching the strangers all around her, and bombarded with the smell and sounds of men, her legs were quivering with arousal. She fought to keep from openly breathing in the smell of the man in front of her, and as she shifted and fidgeted around, the soft cloth of her robe gently caressed her naked chest, sending bolts of secret pleasure through her body. Part of her regretted not wearing a bra, but a larger part was desperate for any kind of sexual stimulation and savored this gentle teasing. Her pussy was already so wet that her thong was clinging to her lips like a second skin, and even still she could feel the moisture coating her inner thighs. She dared not check to see if there was a visible glistening, for fear of drawing the eyes of the men around her, but the idea of being exposed like that made her heart race and her breathing hitch. If anyone bothered to look at her face, they'd likely think that she was sick. With her cheeks as red as her hair and her eyes glassy and unfocused, she certainly looked feverish, and in a way she was. She was literally in heat, primed for baby-making sex in body, heart, and mind, and all while surrounded by options with which she could fulfill that primal need. Only the sound of Simon's voice in her ear kept her grounded. The earpiece that he'd "borrowed" from work allowed the two to communicate discreetly and (more importantly) Simon to listen in on his wife's sordid playtime.

Mia was shivering with anticipation waiting for the fun to begin. She wondered how long it would take for someone to come on to her, and if he would even bother talking to her first or if he would just begin by groping her. Would they be subtle? Bold? From the rumors that she'd heard about this place, she was half expecting someone to bend her over a banister and casually rail her, or for a group to run a train on her at an event. Some part of her knew that idea was ridiculous, there was no way a public convention center would allow people to be that indecent, even if the convention itself didn't seem to care what its attendee's got up to. Even still, the last few months had been filled with fantasies of strange men forcing themselves on her in the most degrading, public ways she could imagine. Now that she was standing in the place all her fantasies had been set, she couldn't help but let her mind wander and her lust soar. She bit her lip and rubbed her thighs together, thoughts of faceless strangers using her body as a toy filling her sex-starved mind.

The stranger grabs Mia's shoulders and yanks her out of sight, a hand clasping over her mouth to prevent her from calling for help. He presses her up against a wall, face smooshed against the rough concrete, and before she can say anything he's inside her dripping snatch. Her eyes flutter and she lets out a throaty moan as he fills her pussy with this throbbing cock, never giving her the chance to put a condom on him. She hears Simon's voice calling out to her as she gives into this stranger's perfect cock, pushing herself back against her would be rapist eagerly. It's been too long since she has felt bare cock inside her, and even knowing the risks, she doesn't fight him off. It feels too good.

The wet slapping of their coupling bodies draws the attention of others, and Mia moans in delight as the flashes of cameras go off. She pulls her top open, exposing her breasts to the onlookers, and her eyes roll back as her attacker increases his force in response to her wanton display. He fucks her roughly, pounding into her fertile cunt with reckless abandon, fingers digging into her waist as he pulls her back against him. Mia cries out in ecstasy as he pounds her in a way Simon never has, the size of his body and cock both a better match for her than her husband's.

As his thrusting grows more erratic, Mia feels his shaft swell inside her, preparing to seed her fertile womb in front of a crowd of strangers while Simon listens on helplessly. As her pussy gushes around the invading member, her fluids literally dripping to the floor, she begs him to fill her. Begs this stranger to knock her up, even as Simon gasps in horror at how far she's taken this. She screams out her orgasm, her soaking walls clenching around his perfectly shaped cock, seeking to milk every drop of his potent cum. He lets out a roar and slams his hips hard against her, and the first ropes of cum coat her insides-

The jostling of the stranger behind her snapped Mia back to reality. Her breathing was heavy, and she could feel the heat in her cheeks and the wetness between her legs brought on by her lewd daydreaming. She thought that she'd been keeping pace with the line, and after a moment of confirming the distance between her and the broad shoulders in front of her, she figured that the man behind her had simply not been paying attention. It wouldn't have been the first time that she'd seen people, too absorbed in their phones, bump into one another in line. But what caught her as strange, was that he didn't take a step back after the collision and she never heard him apologize either. Instead, he simply loomed behind her, his chest a breath away from her back. An excited chill ran through her, goosebumps breaking out over her skin, and her shivering began anew. Was this it? Was it finally starting? Mia fought to bring her breathing under control, but a month without sex and her raging hormones had her practically hyperventilating.

She let out a quiet gasp as she felt his fingertips graze the sides of hips, the simple feeling of skin on skin sending an electric shock through her body. Her body stiffened at his touch, but she didn't pull away, and she felt her heart start to race. The sounds of the room were quickly drowned out by the pounding in her ears. She quietly coughed twice as his hands returned to her hips, signaling Simon that someone was making a move. As his hands rested on her hips, Mia's eyes fluttered and she bit her lip to stifle the ragged moan that threatened to escape. He paused for a moment, seemingly thrown off by her coughing, but as she stayed still, eyes fixed forward, he was emboldened to continue. When the crowd shifted forward next, he stayed close, his grip tightening slightly as if to discourage her from stepping further away.

Mia let out a shuddering breath and her eyes darted around the crowd to see if anyone nearby had noticed what was happening. So far, they all seemed too absorbed in their own conversations or phones to pay attention to anyone else, but the threat of exposure still had her heart racing out of control. Her molester seemed to understand her compliance, and slipped one hand under the back flap of her dress and started kneading her ass. Mia covered her mouth with one hand, trying not to moan at his touch, but felt her nipples growing hard against the cloth of her dress. Her eyes fluttered again, and as he groped her ass cheek, she unconsciously pushed her hips back against him, desperate for more of his illicit touch. He seemed only too happy to comply with her wishes, and his other hand joined the first under her skirt, groping and kneading the soft flesh of her ass. He spread her cheeks and released them, and Mia swore for a second that she heard the sound of her cheeks colliding. One of his fingers slid lower and found her drenched panties, and she heard him chuckle darkly at the discovery. More blood rushed to her face, and she kept looking around to see if anyone had noticed her behavior. Hoping to find someone staring back at her.

During the next shift, he released her ass, and Mia breathed a sigh of relief tinged with disappointment, thinking he had finished toying with her. It was short lived, and a moment after they stopped she felt something hard and flat tapping her inner thighs. She bit her lip again and parted her legs, eager to see what her new companion had in mind. A moment later she heard the snap of a phone's camera and saw a flash of light from between her legs. A few people in the line next to her looked around, trying to find the source of the flash. Mia's breath froze as she watched them out of the corner of her eye, too afraid to risk drawing their attention on to her. After they went back to whatever they had been doing she felt a finger on her pussy and gasped as her molester peeled her thong away from her lips before snapping another photo. Her legs were quivering and, for a moment, she thought she might actually collapse from the extreme stimulation, but a reassuring hand on her waist stabilized her. Mia hadn't even noticed his hands retreat from between her legs, but she could tell by the way the fabric was bunched that he'd left her pussy exposed. For a moment, she toyed with the idea of lifting her skirt and exposing her glistening lips to everyone around her.

"Sounds like you're having fun," Simon teased, and Mia simply let out a quiet whimper.

Once more, she felt warm hands on her hips and a shiver of excitement went up her spine. The one on her right slip up, reaching her belt and then continued until it met the soft skin of her side. Jolts of electric pleasure shot through her body as his fingers gingerly traced along her ribs and she had to bite her tongue to stifle the moan that tried to escape. When his finger reached the side of her breast, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she nearly collapsed as his hand surrounded her tit and squeezed. Someone to her left saw noticed her stumble and asked if she was ok, but all she could muster was a weak smile and a nod, hoping he couldn't see the way her robe was displaced by the hand inside it. She couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze, afraid of what she might see there, and instead allowed herself to be moved forward with the next shift in the line.

This time, her molester wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tightly against him so that she could feel his hardness pressed against her. Even through their clothes she could tell just how hard it was, and her breathing quickened at the feel of it. It had been a month since she had even seen a live cock, much less touched one, and she didn't think she'd ever been more aroused in her life than she was at that moment. The fact that it wasn't her beloved husband's cock, but that of a complete stranger whose face she hadn't even seen sent a wicked thrill through her. She ground her backside against him, savoring the quiet hiss he let out against her ear. Her body was shaking so hard that her teeth were chattering, and she had to fight to keep it from being obvious. She hoped that anyone who did notice simply thought she was cold, but at the same time, she didn't care anymore.

Suddenly it occurred to her; what if this stranger tried to fuck her here in the line? Would she let him? Could they do it without being caught? And would she be able to slip the condom on him before he did? It seemed unlikely, and the image of him fucking her raw right there in the crowd flashed through her mind. She licked her lips as she imagined this stranger dumping a thick load in her pussy and ruining her and Simon's game before it even got the chance to start. Her breathing was ragged, and she couldn't stop the quiet moan that escaped her lips at the thought.

Another shift, another repositioning. Mia once more found her companion pressed against her backside, one hand caressing the front of her thigh, the other inside her top teasing the underside of her breast. She could no longer focus enough to monitor those around her, and she no longer cared if they saw her like this. Even Simon's teasing voice and heavy breathing sounded like it was coming through a fog. All of her attention was on the teasing stimulation her molester was inflicting on her. Her eyelids fluttered as he cupped her breast again, lightly rolling her hardened nipple between his fingers for a few seconds before releasing her. She was squeezing her thighs together, desperate for some kind of friction on her burning pussy, and she felt certain that he could make her cum without him ever touching it. Her breathing was ragged, her chest heaving in her flimsy robe, and her gaze was completely unfocused. As his hand slid from her thigh under the front of her skirt, she sucked in a gasp to stop from moaning out loud and her body froze, lest any movement would scare him off. She didn't care about anything else in that moment, so intent on finally receiving the touch she'd been craving for so long.

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
216 Followers