Convention Countdown - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still doing alright, sweetheart?" Simon's gentle baritone finally pierced the sound of her quickened pulse in her ears. Before she could click her tongue to let him know she was alright, her companions hand came to rest gently on the front of her slick lips of her pussy.

"Yes," she rasped, mind completely blanked by the rush of emotion at feeling someone else's hand in her most sacred place. Even she wasn't sure who she'd been talking to in that moment, but her molester certainly took it as a request. He leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on the back of her neck and Mia shivered at the intimate touch. As she quivered against him, the stranger allowed a single finger to part her outer labia and run along her dripping slit.

Both hands snapped to her mouth and her eyes rolled back as stars exploded behind them. Her legs were shaking like crazy and it took all of her strength to keep from convulsing as her orgasm ripped through her. Her mind was struggling to comprehend what had just happened. A single stroke from a single finger had pushed her oversensitive body over the edge. His touch had barely grazed her clit, but in her state of intensely heightened arousal, that had been more than enough to send her over the edge. She melted back against him, certain that anyone with half a brain had realized what had just happened to her, but unable to care. He managed to keep her upright, propping her up with his own body, and Mia could feel his thick hardness pressed against her. The feel of it sent a mighty need straight to her core, and she knew that she needed it inside of her. Before she could reach back to grab the object of her desire, however, he gave her another gentle stroke of his finger along her pussy. It wasn't enough to trigger a second orgasm, thankfully, but it did serve to completely shut her mind down. The next half hour in line was pure torture for Mia. He continued to gently stroke her pussy with a single finger, never enough to grant her another orgasm, only to keep her perpetually on the edge of it. His other hand wasn't idle, either, tracing along her hip, thigh, side, and even teasing her breast, though never her nipple.

Simon was listening with rapt attention the entire time. He kept his hands on the table in front of him in order to keep from masturbating to the sounds of Mia's helpless gasps and whimpers. She'd done her best to hide her moans, but after all their years together he recognized the sound of her cumming. He couldn't believe that she'd already found someone to play with while still in the line, much less that he would be bold enough to make her cum in a crowd. It seemed that the rumors about this place had been spot on, and he groaned as his cock twitched in his jeans. They were painfully tight thanks to his erection, and he had to fight to sit still so that he wasn't grinding his cock against them. He didn't want to risk cumming just yet.

As he listened to the sounds of Mia surrendering herself to this stranger he felt his heart aching even as it pounded with excitement. He'd been dreaming about this day for months, and now that it was happening he couldn't stop the rush of arousal and jealousy that ran through him. Part of him wondered if Mia would have the strength to remember to make her new "friend" put on a condom when he inevitably fucked her. He suddenly had the same thought that Mia had, of what would happen if this stranger tried to fuck her in the crowd. There was no way that she'd be able to get a condom out without drawing attention, and in her current state, he had no doubt that she wouldn't even think to do so. Every gasp, whimper, and stifled moan told him just how far gone she already was, and he was filled with fear that she would lose the game in the first round.

Simon imagined Mia with a stranger's bare cock filling her pussy while surrounded by a crowd of onlookers. He groaned as the image turned to that stranger erupting inside her, flooding her fertile womb with his seed. The twitch of his cock against his pants drew a moan from his lips and he nearly came at the sensation. He couldn't even trust himself to undo his pants for fear that he would set himself off if he did. Never in his life had Simon been so aroused, and he prayed that Mia would be able to maintain control of the situation, because he was already losing his grip on it. He'd arranged this whole situation to allow them to explore their long-held fantasies, and the crowning event was supposed to be him finally breeding his wife properly. But the fear that she might actually end up pregnant by another man had always been there, and as much as it excited him, he'd never told Mia. He told himself it was to spare her feelings, but in reality he was worried if he told her the truth she wouldn't be able to resist giving in. A part of him feared that if Mia knew how much the idea of her getting impregnated by another man excited him she would undoubtedly make it happen.

He couldn't even blame her. He had been the one to come up with the gamble. It was his idea to ratchet up her lust by denying her sex for an entire month. At his suggestion she'd even avoided masturbating as much as possible, a feat he knew was made more difficult by the pills he'd convinced her to take. His plan had been to make her too excited and lusty to back out of their game, but he'd watched the desperation grow in her by the day, and now he'd sent her into the lion's den alone. As Simon listened to the sounds of Mia reaching the edge once again, the sheer desperation in her voice obvious, he wondered if it was still just the one guy messing with her. He wondered if she'd end up getting gang banged this weekend. He knew it was a fantasy of hers, so he was certain she'd love to make it reality. The idea of multiple men using her body like that made his cock twitch again, and he couldn't take it anymore. He freed his cock and began to slowly stroke it to the sounds of Mia's torture, barely able to hold off his own orgasm as he listened.

By the time her molester released her, just in time for her to be next in line, Mia was a mess. Her costume was still largely in place, but she was completely drunk on her own lust. She'd never been teased like that, and certainly not for such a long time, so she was having a hard time thinking through the fog of arousal and desperate need that had fallen over her. Even the sound of Simon's voice seemed far away, though she couldn't make much sense of his mutterings, but it soothed her nonetheless. She was fairly certain that he was playing with himself, and the image of him stroking his thick organ to her molestation sent a twinge of pleasure to her overstimulated pussy. She only managed to snap out of her fugue when her molester's hand pressed against the small of her back as one of the registration clerks had signaled for the next attendee. Mia imagined she looked like a baby deer, her gait unsteady as she stumbled up to the stand, but the clerk didn't seem to notice anything wrong and greeted her warmly.

The following conversation was a blur, and Mia barely registered anything the other woman said to her before collecting her things and walking away in a daze. The tension in her body from being edged like that for so long had her as taut as a bowstring, and she couldn't stop herself from shaking. She couldn't focus on anything, and not even Simon's words were able to break through her fugue this time.

"Need to cum," she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. It wasn't a willful effort to keep her voice low this time, but rather a result of her throat being dry and raspy from her half hour of torment. "Gotta find-"

Before she could finish the thought, a hand grabbed her shoulder and she was being whisked away around a corner. There was a moment of panic as this stranger touched her, but Mia quickly realized it was her companion from the line when she saw the sleeve of his jacket. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized he was going to finish what he'd started, and her already unsteady legs almost shut down on her. As soon as they were out of sight, he pinned her against the wall, his hands inside her top groping her breasts while he ground his hardness against her ass.

Mia braced her hands against the wall and let her head fall back, moaning quietly at his confident, aggressive assault on her body. She was so caught up in her mind numbing pleasure that she almost didn't notice when he pulled his cock out and rested it between her cheeks. Feeling the heat of his shaft against the skin of her ass made her moan, and as he started to saw his member between her full cheeks she lost control of her voice. His lips on her neck made her mewl in excitement, and she ground her hips back against his bucking. His hand left her breast to cover her mouth, and her eyes rolled back as she moaned lustily into his palm.

She was vaguely aware of Simon asking after her as the stranger continued to help himself to an ass-job, the bottom of his cock collecting her leaking juices and smearing them along her ass. As he tugged her nipples and sucked on the nape of her neck, she pushed back harder and harder against his thrusts. She needed him inside her, her pussy was aching for it. When he slid out from her ass and in between her legs, his length grazing her outer lips, she screamed into his hand. She'd almost forgotten that her panties were still pulled aside, and now a hot, naked cock was touching her pussy for the first time in months. She rolled her hips, coating him in her juices as he slid against her, teasing her clit. Her outer folds spread easily for him, and she came again as he knocked against her entrance. Her eyes rolled back and her legs gave out under her as she gushed all over his cock. She collapsed to the floor, legs splayed underneath her, gasping for breath and waiting for vision to come back into focus.

It was too much. This whole adventure was already starting to overwhelm her, and it hadn't even been an hour yet. Her body had already started to betray her, and she was so oversensitive that she didn't think she would be able to maintain any semblance of self-control. Even now, her pussy was aching for the cock that it had just been denied, begging to be filled properly. Mia tried to raise herself to her feet, legs wobbly and shaking, and unwittingly presented herself to her would be assailant by raising her hips first. Her ignorance of her stance was short lived as she felt a hand on her hip once more, and the pressure from what she had already gathered was a deliciously thick cock pressed against her entrance.

"Ohh fuck," she moaned as he teased her with it. As the head parted her lips once more and slid up along her slit to her clit, she fell forward on her arms, eyes glazed and completely lost in her lust once more. This was what she needed, what she'd been waiting for. A man to take her and use her body for his pleasure. It was so close, pressing against her and teasing her opening. She mewled and absently pressed herself against him, savoring the feeling of his tip teasing her open. She felt her body start to welcome this intruder, her pussy opening up to allow him inside her needy, fertile channel. Some part of her realized that something was wrong, but as he slowly eased his tip into her, she couldn't for the life of her remember what it was.

"Babe, don't forget the condom!" Simon's voice in her ear snapped her back to reality, and she pushed herself off the cock that had just started to enter with a whimper.

"Condom," she gasped, barely able to speak. "You need a condom." It took all of her willpower to say that, and she hoped that he wouldn't push it. She didn't think she'd be strong enough to stop him if he did right now, and that thought both frightened and excited her. It wouldn't be her fault if he forced himself on her, right? She wouldn't have any other choice than to accept his bare cock into her unprotected pussy, to let him fuck her raw and fill her with his hot, sticky cum. Simon would forgive her, wouldn't he? She wanted him to rape her. She hoped that he would ignore her plea and drive into her without any care for her well-being. It had been so long since she'd had a cock inside her, she couldn't be blamed if she was overwhelmed by it. This had all been Simon's idea after all, so it was really his fault, wasn't it?

"Fuck that," he growled, and Mia's heart leaped into her throat. He was going to do it. He'd force his way inside her and ruin her right her on the convention floor, breeding her while Simon listened helplessly in their hotel room. Her breathing was a shuddering gasp as she braced for what surely came next, unconsciously lifting her hips for her attacker. Instead she was filled with equal parts relief and disappointment as he turned her around and she fell to ground in front of him. Before she could take stock of the situation, he'd pinned her hands over her head and shoved his cock into her mouth, all the way into her throat.

Her head was pinned to the wall as he shoved himself into her all the way to the root, and she moaned around his shaft as he proceeded to roughly fuck her face. The loud, wet, gluck-gluck-gluck of her throat being fucked drowned out everything else for Mia, and she laid back and allowed him to use her. Drool ran down her chin onto her tits, her robe hanging off her shoulders from her assailant's rough handling of her bust earlier. The cool air on her nipples paired with the warm moisture of her saliva made her groan as she worked her tongue and throat around the stranger's shaft. She could practically feel her pussy dripping onto the carpet at the rough treatment, and she started to drive her face forwards to meet his thrusts, actively participating in her own defilement. She could hear Simon moaning quietly in her ear, obviously masturbating to her getting throat-fucked. It was intoxicating, and Mia redoubled her efforts to swallow this man's cock.

He wasn't as thick or long as Simon, thankfully, so it was relatively easy for her to take him like this. She'd never be able to accomplish this with her husband, and so this was doubly exciting for her. She squirmed and moaned at the thought of doing things with this stranger that Simon had never experienced, and knew she would have to tease him with it later. She coughed more spit onto his shaft and felt her vision started to get blurry from a lack of air. Her chest was starting to burn, and she worked harder to finish him off, hoping to make him cum before she blacked out. She needn't have worried, as he seemed to pick up on her predicament and pulled out of her mouth.

Mia gasped for air, before coughing from the exertion. Thick strands of saliva and precum connected her to her companion, and she absently noted that it was like something out of a porn flick. As her eyes followed the fluids to his cock, she took the opportunity to take stock of her companion's appearance for the first time. He seemed average. A little taller than her, maybe a little bit on the heavier side, though it was hard to tell with his baggy sweatshirt. His hair was an unruly mop of brown curls and his face was unremarkable. In all honesty, under any other circumstances she would likely never have noticed him in a crowd, but in that moment, he was a sex god to her and she needed to get back to worshipping his cock. Before she could get a good look at his tool, it was back in her mouth and sliding down her throat. He released her hands so that he could grip her hair with both hands, guiding her head up and down along his cock as he returned to his earlier, brutal pace.

Both of her hands went between her legs to tend her needy pussy, and was shocked to find just how wet she'd become. It was thick and coated her fingers almost immediately, making a mess of her hands. She moaned decadently around his cock as she feverishly worked herself to another orgasm. All the while, he mercilessly pounded her throat. She tried to maintain eye contact, her lust drunk blue orbs meeting his intensely focused brown ones, but hers kept rolling back from the pleasure. She worked her throat and tongue on him as best she could, desperate for his cum. With one hand she stroked her clit, while the other plunged her fingers into her twitching channel, her orgasm just barely out of reach. She could feel her nectar running down her wrist, and she moaned pitifully, hoping the vibrations would help to set him off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He grunted, fingers digging into her scalp as he buried himself to the hilt in her welcoming throat again and again. Mia could tell by the way he swelled and twitched inside her mouth that he was getting close, and for a moment she imagined what it would be like for this thing to explode in her lower mouth instead. She imagined him pulling violently out of her mouth and roughly driving it into her pussy. She would resist, of course, but he'd overwhelm her easily and she would have no choice but to surrender to him. The thought of her arms and legs wrapping around him as he forced his lips onto hers pushed her to the edge and she came on her fingers, imagining this stranger fucking his load into her pussy.

She screamed around his invading cock, which was enough to set off his own orgasm. With a final deep thrust, he buried the length of his cock in her mouth and erupted down her throat. Mia moaned and swallowed around him, working every drop of his cum out. He stayed hilted in her throat until she started to cough around him, her face turning bright red, and her hands slapping his thighs as she begged for air. He pulled back with a loud groan, his cock emerging from her mouth, covered in her thick saliva and glistening in the artificial lights of the convention center.

She dropped back against the wall, gasping for air, her throat sore and aching, but her mind awash with the afterglow of her orgasm. She barely noticed her companion's departure, instead focusing on filling her strained lungs with fresh air.

"You ok, babe?" Simon sounded out of breath, and she'd wager he'd just reached an orgasm of her own.

"Yes," she rasped. "Oh my god, Simon, that was so hot! I can't believe I let him fuck my face like that! I never knew that could be so much fun!"

"Is that what all that was?" His laughter warmed her heart and sent a thrill of excitement to her pussy. "I couldn't be sure, but it sounded like he was doing a real number on you."

Mia nodded, forgetting for a moment that he couldn't see her.

"Yeah, he did. God, I'm afraid to see what I look like right now. My makeup's probably a mess, and I know my pussy is. Omigod Simon, I stained the carpet! It's like a puddle where I was sitting!"

Mia could feel her cheeks flushing as Simon erupted into genuine mirthful laughter. She stared in embarrassment at the massive dark stain on the carpet and the thick juices dripping slowly from her fingers. She was completely mortified, but thrilled at the same time. Staring at it was making her horny all over again, and before she could even think about it, her fingers were in her mouth. She thoroughly cleaned them with her tongue, sucking the thick surprisingly sweet fluids off her skin. Mia couldn't remember them ever being this thick or sweet, almost like cream coating her fingers. She imagined for a moment how they'd look coating a thick cock, and licked her lips in excitement at the thought. A large part of her was really coming to enjoy the out of control effects of the fertility boosters, and she was certain that she'd be using them again in the future.

After what felt like an appropriate amount of time to avoid suspicion, Mia rose unsteadily to her feet. She had to use the wall for support, and even after she was fully upright, her legs were wobbly and she felt lightheaded. She took a quick peek around to corner, looking to see if there was anyone looking her way. Unfortunately, someone was. The registration clerk that had helped her was looking right at her with a knowing grin on her face, and shot her a wink and a wave. Mia's face flushed again, and she rushed to the nearest restroom to get cleaned up.