Convention Countdown - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew I liked you," Lucy whispered as the two rose to their feet and announced the impromptu photo shoot was over. Mia was vaguely aware of her new friend reclaiming her camera from the first guy before shooing him off and returning to her side. She grabbed Mia's hand, and with a firm grip, led her to a table. In her lustful daze, Mia followed obediently. "Wait here, don't go anywhere."

Mia just nodded absently, still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she'd just gotten off very publicly. She squeezed her thighs together and felt her breathing grow ragged. A mixture of fear, shame, and intense arousal was coursing through her veins, and silently wondered what else Lucy had in store for her. She couldn't wait to find out.

Suddenly Lucy returned and claimed the seat next to her. She shoved a pie of some sort and a bottle of water into her hands.

"Eat up. You look exhausted."

Mia obediently bit into the pie, discovering the flaky crust to be filled with warm beef and vegetables. Before she could even think about the taste, she'd wolfed the whole thing down and drained the water to boot.

"Thanks for that," she sighed, taking a moment to catch her breath. She hadn't realized how hungry and thirsty she'd gotten fooling around up to this point. She wondered if the boosters had anything to do with it, or if it was just all the excitement. But now that she'd eaten, her head was starting to clear a little. Or at least it was, until Lucy's hand slid under her skirt and started gently teasing her pussy lips. "What are you doing?!"

Lucy just smiled and kept the pressure on, plunging her fingers into Mia's needy pussy before pulling them out to tease her clit. She repeated this cycle several times, and each time, Mia felt herself giving in more and more to the sensation. Lucy leaned in and nibbled on her earlobe, drawing a shaky moan from her lips.

"Shhh, don't draw too much attention. Just focus on my fingers, ok? Good girl!"

Mia fought to keep her voice down, one hand covering her mouth muffling her moaning as Lucy skillfully worked her pussy. If this is what she could do with one hand, what it be like to be totally at her mercy? Mia shuddered at the thought, and leaned into the other woman's mouth while grinding harder against her hand. She was so close already.

"Mmmm, that's right my little slut," Lucy purred in her ear, sending sweet shivers running up and down Mia's spine. "Give it all to me. I want you to cum for me, sweetie. And I want to hear you say my name, ok? It's Lydia, by the way. What's yours?"

"Mia," she whimpered. It occurred to her that this was the first time today that she'd traded names with a partner.

"Such a pretty name, Mia. Do you like the way I play with you?"

"Yes."

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yes, Lydia."

"Good girl."

Mia felt the surge of pleasure shoot through her, and she tightly gripped Lydia's thigh as her body started to shiver in the chair.

"Oh fuck, Lydia! I'm cumming! I'm...cumming!"

"That's such a good girl! Cum all over Mommy's hand, baby girl."

Mia's eyes rolled back in her head as Lydia worked her through the orgasm, never relenting in her assault until Mia's hand snapped to her wrist, silently begging for relief.

Once she was sitting stably again, Lydia pulled her hand from between Mia's legs, and without breaking eye contact, licked her fingers clean. Mia couldn't stop the shuddering gasp that came out at the sight, and a thrill went through her at the way Lydia's eyes fluttered at the taste.

"So tasty. I'm going to want some more of that. Would you like that, baby girl?"

"Yes," Mia gasped, maybe too eagerly, but Lydia simply smiled knowingly at her.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...Mommy?"

"Good girl," Lydia chuckled huskily. She pulled Mia in for a hungry kiss and the two both moaned into one another's mouths. Lydia smiled against her lips and pulled away, seeming to savor the needy, glazed look on Mia's face. "My boyfriend is running a bit late, so I need someone to keep me company for a couple hours. Care to do the honors?"

~~~

Simon woke to his phone alarm going off and checked the clock. It had been around three hours since he'd conked out, but he was still exhausted. His stomach growled and he decided to ask Mia if she wanted to meet up and get something to eat before going back to sleep. He trudged over to the table and turned the radio receiver back on, and was greeted by the sounds of Mia screaming in pleasure.

"Oh my fucking god! Just like that! Just like that! Oh god, you eat me so good, Mommyyy!!!"

Simon was somewhat taken aback. Mia didn't usually get that loud when he ate her out, so whoever was doing it now must have been very skilled. He felt his pants tightening, and sat down at the table to listen once more to his wife's escapades.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! P-please...Please don't stop! I'm so close!"

Simon could hear Mia's voice getting shriller as her climax approached. He listened to the sounds of this mystery woman expertly eating his wife out with his cock in hand. He'd never really thought about Mia with another woman before, as their shared fantasies typically revolved around other men have their way with her. But now he was dying to see it, and wondered if he'd be able to convince her to put on a show for him at some point.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyes! I'm cumminngg!"

A wordless scream from the radio filled the room as Mia lost herself cumming on the tongue of another woman.

"Such a good girl," a husky voice came over the radio, as Mia whimpered and whined as she came down from her climax. "You've cum so good for me, but it's my turn now."

The next several minutes were filled with the sound of Mia's feverish licking and sucking and the other woman's pleasured moans. Simon imagined her grinding on Mia's face, fingers interlaced with her hair as she rode his wife to orgasm.

"Do you like how I taste, baby girl?"

"Mhm"

"Did you enjoy getting fucked with Mommy's strap earlier?"

"Mhmm."

Simon groaned, careful not to let the receiver pick up his voice. The image of Mia taking a strap-on was almost too much to bear, and he could feel his precum flowing freely from his tip. He wondered just how many people that she'd been able to fuck today. And it was only the first day of their trip too. He knew that he'd been unable to give her the pleasure that she deserved in the past, and he was happy that she was getting it now. As he listened to her eat this stranger's pussy, both women moaning their pleasure, the pace of his stroking increased. He wished so badly that he could be in the room watching them. He'd originally intended for this to be a one-time thing, but sitting here helplessly listening to it all had made him realize how much he wanted to watch it happening in front of him. He was getting close, and tried desperately to hold off.

"Do you wanna fuck my boyfriend when he gets here? We could take care of you all night if you want. I bet he'll love your taste as much as I do."

Mia let out a lusty moan, setting off the other woman's cry of pleasure.

"Oh yes, moan for me baby girl! Moan on my clit and make me cum all over your pretty face!"

The sounds of Mia's lips and tongue got even faster and more desperate, her muffled moans drawing cries of pleasure from her lover's throat.

"Fuck yes! That's Mommy's good girl! You're such a good little slut! You're gonna make me cum so good! God, I can't wait to watch Dominic fuck that tight little cunt of yours! I bet you'll taste so good with his hot load dripping out of you!

Another drawn out moan from Mia, and Simon lost control of himself, shooting all over the table with a groan. Would Mia really let that happen? He hoped not, but a part of him really loved the idea of her losing herself so completely in the game that she went too far. As he worked every last drop out of his cock, he finally heard "Mommy" cum. Whatever Mia was doing was certainly getting the job done, as the other woman seemed to have lost complete control of herself with the intensity of her orgasm. After what felt like a solid minute of cumming, she collapsed into incoherent babbling, and Simon heard a slapping noise he could only assume was her signaling Mia to stop.

"So what do you think?" She asked, still catching her breath. "Gonna stay and meet Dominic?"

Simon's heart dropped into his stomach, but he fought the urge to interfere. He needed to see what Mia would do when she thought he wasn't listening.

"I would love to, Lydia," Mia's voice sounded completely exhausted, and Simon breathed a sigh of relief. "But I am wiped out and I need to crash. Maybe later this weekend?" The hopeful note in her voice thrilled Simon, and he listened for a moment longer as the two women kissed goodbye. Very passionately by the sound of it, like two lovers separated for years finally reuniting.

"Don't make me wait too long, baby girl. I want some more of you too."

Mia giggled shyly at that, and then Simon heard the rustling of clothes and the latch of a door. He waited patiently in the room, his plans for dinner completely forgotten. After several agonizing minutes, the door to the room clicked and opened and a bedraggled Mia stumbled into the room. Seeing him up, she gave an exhausted mile before slipping into the bathroom to take a shower.

She emerged from the shower to a note on the door saying that Simon had gone out to get food, and he'd be back soon. Her stomach growled in approval at the thought of food, and she plopped down onto the bed to wait for him. As soon as her head hit the mattress, the accumulated fatigue of the day hit her all at once. The day had been far more eventful that she'd anticipated, and the con hadn't even technically started yet. She wasn't sure how well she'd be able to keep this up, despite her seemingly insatiable libido. Even now, the thoughts of the day were stoking the fires of her lust back to life, and she couldn't help but wonder how long she'd be able to control herself this weekend. She'd already come so close to breaking the one big rule of the game, and she still had three more days of this torture ahead of her. Her last thoughts before she fell asleep were of how much more dangerous this game was than either of them had ever anticipated. The looming possibility of her getting knocked up by another man felt far more real that she had ever considered. Despite how much that should have frightened her, she could feel herself getting wet again even as she drifted off.