Convention Countdown - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She emerged from the ladies' room a few minutes later, cleaned up reasonably well given the circumstances. Her makeup had been a lost cause, and without any to replace it, she'd decided to go bare faced rather than walk around with mascara tear streaks and smeared lipstick. Fortunately her top hadn't stained, but she was going to have to live with a few wet spots along her chest for now. The really embarrassing part was the back of her skirt, which had been soaked with her juices, forcing her to clean it with water before it set. Now the damp cloth tightly hugged her ass, showing off the shape of it instead of concealing it. She prayed no one would notice, but didn't get her hopes up.

While Mia was cleaning herself up, Simon had some cleaning of his own to do. Once he'd wiped his load from where he shot it on the desk top, he plopped down on the bed and rubbed his sore eyes. He'd made the two-hour drive to get them up here in time for the check in, and between that and not getting much sleep the night before, he was exhausted. He couldn't help but laugh; unable to remember the last time that he'd been so excited that it disrupted his sleep, but here he was. He was fairly certain that Mia was even more wiped out than he was, but she was running on adrenaline and caffeine right now. It would almost certainly hit her later. Part of him wanted to take a quick nap, but another was afraid of what he'd miss out on if he did. The con might not officially start till tomorrow, but there were still plenty of opportunities for her to get into trouble today.

He wasn't really sure how he felt about how things had progressed thus far. On the one hand, it was incredibly hot listening to her trying to hold back her moaning in the line. And when she finally spoke to him after getting her badge, he'd never heard her so lust-drunk before. Her voice had been distant and emotionless, with an undercurrent of need. It was like she'd been in a trance, completely hypnotized by her mystery molester. Simon was fairly certain that if he hadn't said anything to her, Mia wouldn't have stopped that man from fucking her raw, and while the idea was exciting, it was too big of a risk. Another shudder went through him as he imagined some stranger seeding the love of his life once again.

'God, I'm fucked in the head,' Simon berated himself. He rose to his feet and went digging through the fridge for something cold and caffeinated. If he was going to stay up and listen to this, he was going to need more energy than he had right now. As he downed the beverage, he took stock of the room they were sharing. Two beds sat next to one another, one covered with Mia's discarded travel clothes. Watching her strip naked in front of him only to redress had been torture all on its own, and Simon had nearly tackled her to the bed and fucked her senseless then and there. But that would have ruined the game. He shook his head again and settled back down at the desk, eagerly awaiting what happened to his wife next.

~~~

The con proper might not have opened up yet, but several of the artists and smaller vendors were taking advantage of the opportunity to hawk their wares to the wandering early birds. Mia wandered about amongst the stands, taking advantage of the sparser crowds to get an idea of where things were located. Tomorrow this place would be so crowded she wouldn't be able to get through it without rubbing up on people, and it would be all too easy to get swept away in the crowd if she stopped to take stock. She noted a few stands that were currently closed, but looked like they'd have something she'd be interested in buying, and examined the map of the Dealer's Room so that she'd have an idea of how to move between both places once the con opened up in the morning.

Throughout her walk, she was asked by a few other congoers for pictures of her costume, which she happily granted. Some wanted to just take a photo of her in standard action or flirtatious poses, taking advantage of the costume's design to show a tasteful amount of skin. A few wanted to take photos with her, and didn't hesitate to wrap an arm around her shoulders or waist and pull her in tight for the picture. One in particular openly groped her ass while his friend took several pictures, not bothering to hide his leering expression. Mia's face was bright red when she finally put a stop to it, but she laughed good naturedly at the two as they left. She let out a shaky breath as she leaned against the wall, trying to get her racing heart back under control.

While she stood there, another photographer approached her with a high quality camera and asked her for a few minutes of her time. She spent the next several minutes working through a series of increasingly lewd poses for his camera. Nothing really nude, but definitely teasing shots like opening her robe slightly and leaning forward, her breasts threatening to spill out, or sitting on the ground with her legs spread, one hand strategically placed between her legs. After nearly fifteen minutes of being on display like that, her body was heating up quickly and she had to call an end to the shoot before she started leaking onto the carpet again. Before he left the photographer pulled her into a tight hug that went on for a few seconds longer than was proper, his hands pawing at her ass the entire time. Mia barely held back the needy moan that threatened to escape, and when he finally broke the embrace she blew him a kiss and walked away with a little extra swing in her step.

She was honestly a little bit surprised how active this trip had already been. Most conventions she attended had very little available to do on the pre-day, save for a few panels or showings in the evening. And while Katsu-Con wasn't any different there, its reputation for lewd and lascivious cosplay ensured that there were plenty of onlookers milling about, hoping to catch a glimpse of something to fill their spank banks. A shiver of excitement ran through Mia as she thought about how much worse it would be tomorrow. There would be thicker crowds of sexually charged deviants, and the press of people would make it easier for someone to behave like her molester in the registration line earlier. From the stories she'd heard about this place, not even the Dealer's Room would be safe. The crowds typically emboldening anonymous assailants rather than discouraging them. Even if someone was caught, they were unlikely to suffer consequences. The con's owner and staff were notoriously bad about following through on that sort of thing. As long as the hotel or convention center's security didn't catch you, you could apparently get away with just about anything.

As Mia's mind wandered, salivating over any number of potential outcomes the next day, a loud voice startled her back into the present. Before she could make sense of what was going on, a shirtless, muscular cosplayer with a shaggy boar's head mask snatched her off her feet and took off running down the hallway at a dead sprint, shouting some nonsense about demons. There was a moment of sharp panic. She hadn't been prepared to be abducted after all, but after a moment she realized it was a prank and calmed down slightly. Her heart was still racing, and she had to click her tongue to let Simon know that she was alright. She quickly became aware of the hard, sculpted muscles she was being held against. His strong hands gripped her thigh and shoulder, and her heart fluttered as she realized that she was being cradled like a delicate princess in his masculine arms. Her hands rested on his chest and back, absently digging slightly into his firm muscles. Several people stared as he sprinted past, and the excitement of the whole situation had her breathing heavy and ragged. By the time he finally came to a stop, settling her on unsteady feet with a theatrically maniacal laugh, the fires of Mia's lust had been stoked into a blaze.

Before he could abandon her to go off to his next "prank", she grabbed his arm and hurriedly dragged him off into a nearby storage room. She locked the door behind her, and prayed no one came by to disturb them. After everything earlier, she needed to be fucked properly, and nothing was going to stop her from getting his cock in her pussy. He seemed a little confused at first, but as Mia eyed him hungrily and opened her top, allowing it to fall down her shoulders with a smile, he got the picture.

"Aw fuck yeah," he growled and marched up to her, cornering her against the door and reaching up to grab her breasts in his large hands. He roughly kneaded the soft flesh, and Mia let her head fall back against the door and moaned at his touch. She let him toy with her for a moment, squirming the entire time before she reached forward and undid his pants, freeing an impressive looking cock. Her mouth watered at the sight of it; not too long and just thick enough to stretch her out the way she liked. A prominent bell head and thick veins covered it, and it curved upwards at a slight angle that would make what she had in mind very easy. With shaky hands, Mia removed one of the condoms from her sleeve and quickly tore it open and slipped it onto his thick rod.

She gasped excitedly as his cock twitched in her hand, and her eyes found his nametag and quickly noted his name; Duke. No longer willing to wait she wrapped one arm around his neck and lifted her leg with the other, pulling her panties aside for him to see her dripping slit, eagerly waiting to devour his meat. Simon had never been able to fuck her up against a wall like this, the difference in their heights making it nearly impossible to do it comfortably, but Duke wouldn't have that problem. As he stepped in and gripped her thigh, she brought her other arm up around his neck and braced herself against the wall as he lined his cock up with her pussy.

"Fuck me, Duke," she purred, her hips rotating on the tip of his head, teasing both of them. He shifted his stance slightly, then drove into her with a single violent thrust, burying his entire length in her cunt in a single stroke. Mia screamed into his chest, her fingers digging into his shoulders as he started to fuck her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! God it's been so long!"

Duke grunted with each rough thrust up into her body, hammering her with all his strength. He lifted both her legs up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he grabbed her ass, never breaking his rhythm as he pounded away inside her. Their chests were pressed tightly against one another, and Mia pulled his mask off his head to capture his lips with her own, kissing him hungrily and with a desperation born of a month of forced celibacy. She rolled her hips to meet his thrusts, relishing the rough fucking. Just like with her throat, Simon had never been able to properly fuck her like this before, his too large cock unable to hammer away inside her without hurting her. This was the first time in her life she'd been able to really let go during sex and just ride it out, and it felt amazing. As he pounded away at her depths, she felt a massive orgasm approaching and she moaned needily into his mouth. They both knew there wasn't time to drag this out; staffers could be along any minute to break them up. This quick, brutal fuck was all they had time to enjoy right now.

"Mi...ou...K?" Simon's voice was breaking up, the signal disrupted by something. Mia's eyes rolled back in her head and she redoubled her efforts at the realization that he likely had no real idea what was going on right now. She broke their kiss, and bit down on Duke's shoulder, drawing a moan from him.

"Aw yeah, you dirty slut. You like that?"

"Yes! Oh god, you feel so good! Keep fucking me, I'm so close! Keep fucking me, Duke!"

She kissed and sucked on his shoulder, drawing his skin into her mouth and leaving a hickey on his neck. With a grunt he released her ass, pinning her to the door with his cock and tweaking her nipples as he rammed into her. Mia let her head fall back again and bit her lip as she moaned with each thrust into her needy pussy. The wet clapping of their coupling filled the little closet, and she knew that anyone that walked by would be able to tell exactly what was going on. Duke leaned in and suckled on the nape of her neck, marking her with a hickey of her own and drawing a lustful moan from her lips as he did.

"That's right, baby. Mark me! Mark your slut!"

"Fucking hell, you're tight! I'm gonna fucking bust!"

"Yes! Do it! Fucking Cum in me you stud! Cum in this tight little pussy, Duke! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Yes, Duke! Make me cum! Make me cum on this fucking wonderful cock!"

The two reached their orgasms together, moaning into each other's mouths as they did. Even through the condom, Mia could feel every twitch and spasm of his cock as he shot off inside her. Her own orgasm was like an explosion of colors, wave after wave of ecstasy washing over her and shutting her mind down. It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had, and her nails dug deep into Duke's back as she rode it on his still thrusting cock. Finally, it came to an end and the two rested, still interlocked with one another, breathing heavily as they came down from the high. It was a deliciously intimate moment, and Mia found herself gently kissing him as they came down, whimpering against his lips as he slipped out of her channel, already missing the feeling of him filling her up. She unwrapped her legs from his waist, leaning against the door and watching him as he settled back against a rack of cleaning supplies. He pulled the condom off his softening cock, and Mia licked her lips at the sight of it glistening with his spend. She noted the size of the load in the condom, and squeezed her thighs together with excitement. If that had gone in her...

She shook her head to clear the thought. That wasn't what she needed to be thinking about right now. Duke tied the condom off and tossed it in a nearby trash can before heading to the door and signaling her to move. She quickly stepped aside, taking the moment to appreciate the way his muscles gleamed with sweat and breathed in his manly aroma. As he opened the door and poked his head out, she noted the bright red scratch marks on his back and she blushed.

"I seem to have left some marks on you," she whispered when his head returned to the room.

"Nice," he grinned, his excitement sending a flutter through Mia. "We're clear, by the way."

He quickly grabbed his mask and the two exited the closet. He pulled her into a tight hug, and nibbled on her ear, eliciting a desperate whimper from Mia.

"Goddamn, you're keyed up! Love to see it! Maybe I'll run into you again this weekend!"

Mia nodded dreamily. She would definitely let him have another go if he wanted it. Part of her considered following him around and letting him use her for the whole weekend, but before she could say anything else he'd marched off with a spring in his step. With a wistful sigh, she double checked that her robe was properly in place before she remembered that Simon still likely had no idea what had happened. He hadn't said anything in a few minutes, likely realizing that the signal was messed up and waiting to hear back from her. She smiled wickedly as she headed back into the main hall of the convention center.

"One down," she whispered, relishing the almost pained moan that Simon let out at her revelation.

11

~~~

The next hour or so was fairly uneventful, which was a little disappointing if somewhat unsurprising. Mia could hear how tired Simon was in his voice and felt a little bad for him, like monitoring her playtime was keeping him from getting the rest he needed. And with nothing happening, it was like he was staying awake for nothing. At the same time, she wasn't ready to settle down for the day yet and wanted to try and get at least one more opportunity to mess around. If for no other reason than to make up for the session that Simon had missed earlier. And so, she wandered aimlessly for a time. She posed for more pictures, making sure to give her photographers flirty, teasing shots, hoping to entice one of them into another play session. Unfortunately, none of them seemed to pick up the hints she was dropping, and she was left frustrated.

A quick look at the event schedule showed that there was going to be a screening of some hentai classics starting soon. She'd never watched porn in public before. The idea had just never occurred to her before, but now the thought of being in a dark room, surrounded by strangers all sharing the erotic movies together thrilled her. After she gave Simon a quick heads up on her plan, Mia made her way to the designated screening room and found there to already be decent sized line outside. Shrugging inwardly, she found a space in line, just in time for more people to line up behind her. Like in the registration room earlier, this line was packed in fairly close and Mia could feel the heat coming off the bodies of the men in front of and behind her. The reminder of that earlier line had Mia shivering excitedly already, and she wondered if someone would try something here again. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second, and had to stop herself from masturbating in the hallway.

'Just wait till you get inside where it's dark,' she silently told herself. 'Then you can go wild.'

She started rocking back and forth on her heels impatiently, eager to get on with this experience. She silently berated herself for not bringing her phone with her. As it was, she couldn't even be sure how much longer it would be before the doors opened, much less keep herself distracted from her lustful imaginings.

When a hand cautiously grazed her backside, she froze. Her breathing hitched, and her legs quivered as her whole body tensed. She waited as the seconds slowly ticked by, wondering if he would try again or if her reaction had scared him off. Mia nearly gasped aloud when his hand returned, this time cupping her ass under her skirt and gently squeezing it. He took her lack of a reaction as permission, and started to gently caress and massage her ass cheek. His motions were subtle, clearly trying to avoid drawing the attention of anyone else. Mia started rocking again, slowly pushing her ass back against his hand, encouraging him to continue. The force of his grip increased, and kneading became a little bit rougher. She fought to keep her expression neutral and not alert anyone passing by what was happening to her.

He adjusted his stance and pulled her against him, one hand on each of her hips, teasing the flesh of her upper thighs with his fingers. He ground himself slowly against her backside, and Mia fought the urge to moan, instead settling for melting back into his embrace. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair and kiss him, but couldn't risk exposing him like that. As he ground his stiffening cock against her ass, she briefly considered pulling him out of line so that she could just fuck his brains out. However, part of her really wanted to see how far he would take this in the line. She'd gotten a taste for public molestation earlier, and she was now craving that feeling of risk and utter humiliation again.

When his right hand slid under the front of her skirt to tease her panty-clad pussy, she gasped and unconsciously gripped his forearm with her hand. His left hand slid up her side, and slipped into her top to openly grope her tit. While their right sides were against the wall, and therefore largely hidden from view, the left faced outward, exposing Mia's predicament to anyone that might happen by. Not to mention anyone paying attention behind her would be able to figure out what was happening fairly easily. She bit her lip and rolled her hips as he worked her over in the line, trying to keep her moans as quiet as possible. Internally, she wondered if he would try to fuck her in the line, and the thought sent a rush of arousal through her. Mia's head fell back against his shoulder, no longer caring if anyone saw what he was doing to her. He took the presented opportunity, and began to plant kisses along her neck, stopping to tease her new hickey with his tongue. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her awareness of the world around her shrank down to just her and the mystery man.