All Comments on 'Convention Weekend with Mom Pt. 03'

by kkrew

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope you continue to the next chapter, just don’t let anyone see what notes he wrote that could mess up the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Language

I have never been in bed with a woman who talked about my "member'. Nor have I ever referred to a woman's "mound". Member sounds like someone elected to government and mound sounds like something that someone is buried under.

This is erotica! Let's talk about cocks, dicks, pussies, cunts, tits, boobs and knockers and all the other words we really use. My lady would slap me if I referred to her "breast".

That is a part of a chicken! Nice but not like a tit. I would be pissed if she talked about my penis or testicles too.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Extremely beautiful

The uninhibited love in your stories is what all mothers and sons should experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story..

Ch 4 you should make it Kevin introduces his mom as his girlfriend.. then have him absolutely pound her in the hotel bed.. pantyhose and heels on her legs.. lingerie, everything.. just make it so they go on dates or Kevin can get them hotel rooms .. just don't stop this story..

tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Well written

Another good chapter. I love the dynamic between the both of them. It makes for a very hot story. Looking forward to pt 4.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Nice follow-up to the first 2 chapters

Can't wait to see how the meeting in Irvine, CA goes.

Hope they have a wild night.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 6 years ago
A truly good series

Please keep this going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous