Convergence

Story Info
Chelsea rewards Tony for exceeding work expectations.
2.3k words
3.64
2.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Welcome Back Chelsea, please review your dashboard for incomplete assignments.]

The cool words eased softly into my awareness. Like everyone, I'd tried to fight awakening, but it just added pain and didn't change the outcome.

Somebody behind me cried, whimpered, and complained, begging for someone, anyone to save her. I knew better. She was still new lacking in training, conditioning, by Convergence to obey her daily assignments. She might suffer more than most, maybe longer if our trainer was in a bad mood but even with that, ultimately she too will find her Convergence and become part of this program as designed.

Mistakes happen every day... I guess ours simply included trying to defy the awakening that triggers Convergence. As awakened workers, our education now includes on-the-job training with frequent evaluations via Convergence which triggers a brief loss of awareness allowing for another to add assignments while the learning has been consciously set aside. Sometimes even we struggle to divide ourselves between independent action guided by training or obedience in conformity to an immediate requirement dictating implementation based upon a recorded suggestion assigned by unknown persons. And yes, you often still hear cries for help when waking from an unremembered past.

Once we pass through the entryway to the office building, our life outside is forgotten awakened, replaced, by obedience for the assignments. All around us are our co-workers; some smiling and friendly disregarding the pleas for help that echoed from the fresh hires. Not sure exactly why anyone bothered to call out unless somehow they remember remnants of a prior self.

[Assignment: Analyst Tony has exceeded expectations; he deserves a reward for his efforts. Arrange an incentive arrangement for immediate redemption, all methods are approved.] I remember how much I used to rebel against the orders. Resistance was impossible by the third month after the initial awakening. If only those whining kittens were ready to forget old ghosts and embrace the rewards of achievements.

On auto-pilot, my body walked through the hallways toward a small office on the third floor. Once inside, a ticket lit up neon green as I inserted it into the dressing room. Hanging on the wall hook was the outfit to be worn for granting our deserving worker the bonus deserved as one of the top agents. Sliding off the basic company slacks and blouse took minimal effort allowing me to apply lipstick with steady hands so eager for awarding my senior co-worker with his hard earned incentive.

Just because there was a job to fulfill meant nothing in comparison with keeping morale up and incentivizing our colleagues was fun as well as necessary. Giving so good away sometimes led to extra playtime. As two workers often celebrate an especially valuable hire, we find an 'offer' later to update training helping to bind team spirit as one.

Everything was pretty natural. People are most motivated when happy, smiley, and eager to exceed thresholds leading to rich and rewarding pastimes. Whether the worker on her assignment or others treating the special agent; pleasure is shared in giving and receiving. Dumb kittens behind me who failed to read their guidebook not knowing the fundamentals lost something valuable having an otherwise pleasant task instead turned into one full of tears and sweat instead of delight.

I finished donning the stunning lingerie the program provided: maroon corset and matching panties, black stockings with a lovely garter belt that keeps them properly attached. To finish the image was a pair of cat ears with an accompanying bell collar.

Each dingle, jingle, and clickety-clack helped me feel alive, excited, and motivated. Without any further delay, I wound my way through the complex finding Tony's office. Smile radiating from me, "Hello Sir, you have been recognized for your hard work. Allow us to demonstrate our gratitude."

"I have a meeting starting soon," He informed me as he stepped aside to let me in while looking me up and down with lascivious glances. I was 5 years his senior at 30, so seeing the lustful gaze in his eyes caused pride to swell in my chest.

While strutting provocatively about his tiny office; it caused him to stare longingly taking deep breaths watching every luscious shake of my hips and delightful curve of breast. Finally coming to stand in front, I swayed pressing both generous melons against the expanse of his well-sculpted man-bosoms. "I can be quite discrete. There's plenty of room underneath this big desk of yours."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I separated from him as I crawled under his deck, kneeling on the pillow left here for reasons like this. Taking one moment, I quickly undid his pants before shifting them down to mid-thigh along with tight-fitted boxer briefs. Immediately, my nose welcomed a waft of delightful clean sweat mixed with manly musk, truly making my mouth water.

"Hello everyone, today's meeting is to go over," he paused at the sensation of my lips engulfing the head. A quick little flick of the tongue traced around the circumference with tenderness, while gentle sucking sealed shut pouting rosebuds lovingly upon the fleshy dome. "Funding allocated. Benevolent programs," licking up the slight flow of liquid offering provided the taste of bitter masculinity while drawing up upon shaft encouraged plentiful effluent pooling my maw.

Sucking harder, I began bobbing head back and forth feeling the weight and girth within my oral cavity. Tongue stroking the underside of his rod and tickling the vein-laden surface. My hand wrapped around the base to give a nice firm grip with fingers massaging his nutsack.

"The new achievement system has received new prospects that are currently undergoing training..." his voice trailed off for a few seconds, but no one seemed to notice the pause. My other hand slid between the space underneath his chair to feel his firm butt.

"Yes, the training will last approximately 3 months before the trainees can begin receiving assignments. For now, the funding is being spent on their education. It has been found that..." His words faltered again as he felt the tip touch the back of my throat.

"We believe that the increased incentive is paying dividends in increased productivity. We've already seen an uptick in our numbers over the last year." He sounded confident, strong, and a bit proud of himself, which is the way it should be.

"The board is looking to expand the incentive program into several new fields. The biggest area is the entertainment industry where our clients want their idols to gain a certain kind of following." While his speech continued, I had taken my lips from his cock and was now gently stroking his balls.

"I don't have a lot of information yet, but we are trying to develop an incentive program similar to what we have here. So far, the idea is that the performers would offer services similar to our Convergence trainees..." He was talking about girls like me, awakened ones, but as he placed his hand on the top of my head his voice became muffled and I couldn't make out what was said. It was information I didn't need to know because it wasn't my assignment; my reason for being here was solely to incentivize him.

Even without full understanding, one thing was obvious, with enough hires and improvements the newest graduates might get regular help in maintaining proper training. My program administrators assured that once improved enough they'll realize there is no rebellion allowed beyond curfews, mandatory working hours, and enrollment in monthly sex drives to entice further employment. The mental powers afforded after awakening will bring on happier times rather than misery.

I delighted in slurping upon every single inch of stiff length that was pumped into my mouth while continuing to take care of his personal 'task' while presenting him as a perfect representative. Every last nerve was tended to by constant bobbing strokes of tongue adoring the delectable taste lingering. The walls were protected by upper throat ensuring the delight remained savored and rewarded him for the demonstration of improved programming.

I don't know how long I was down there for, as slipped into an emotional haze in which my mind numbed by the endorphins flowing in my body. I felt his hands tangle in my golden hair and began bucking up into my greedy maw. Every drop of white liquid brought cheers into my swirling thoughts making sure I understood and completed this task that Tony worked so hard to fulfill.

"Alright gentlemen, on behalf of all at Corposnare Global let me say thank you for your donations." I felt the squirting of excess juicy liquid spattering against my breasts, a spray across my cheeks. When the suction on the head was broken, a sticky string of residue connected from the source with swollen, redder lips.

Finally, after climbing into his lap, I straddled myself directly between his parted thighs placing my moist folds directly upon his manhood rubbing slightly back and forth. I licked along his jawline, "Sorry about the minor interruption, Chelsea decided to help relieve some stress. Showing quite the initiative since going through the Convergence program." Faint kiss marks left around the nape of neck, followed by gentle love nibbles along both ears. His fingers dug deeply into my hips once and made me quiver. "She will make quite the teacher for the future trainees." I giggled with delight at he concept of a promotion amidst waves of happy hormones while I enthusiastically grind on his rock-hard dick.

"That concludes today's meeting." Tony ended the conference call with a smile on his face before bending me over his desk, tossing up my skirt, then lifting the thong in back so that he could slip his thick cock inside. Rolling my hips met each incoming stroke filling me absolutely full as our bodies slid and wriggled with a tangible humdrum bliss. After letting out my breath, he started pumping away an earnest pace driving all nine inches to the limit.

Within seconds, his office echoed a fleshy cacophony joined by moans bouncing around each other with decibels heightening due to vigorous body shock. Plap, clap, and plop slammed and banged with ferocity flesh begging to be met with a rapturous harmony.

As his hands rose onto soft mounds hanging underneath, kneading squeezed fingers slowly falling alongside an electric humming cry leaving open lips parted to moan towards ceiling. Melodic lines touched the heavens with true tones just another step toward completing a better goal: conversion.

The rhythm of our bodies synced perfectly with each other's needs, desires, and goals. His were the simple pleasures of an orgasm and the power of being in control while mine was the completion of an assignment and a promotion. Both of us were working toward the same thing: the betterment of Corposnare Global and all those associated with it.

"Ohhhh yesssss," I moaned aloud feeling a sense of fulfillment come over me. His fingers were digging into my ass cheeks with a powerful intensity. He was thrusting into me wildly and grunting in an almost bestial manner. It was glorious, a feeling unlike anything else, and it was all thanks to the Convergence.

He flipped me over and captured my mouth, pushing his tongue inside with urgency. His hands roamed every inch of my flesh with greed and hunger, my arms clutching his waist tightly, clinging to the figure of perfection that was Tony as though holding onto the world itself.

I tried to stifle the shrieks as a series of squeals interrupted the mutual oral assault upon one other while continuing bucking against his hips for maximum effect. Suddenly I was hoisted skyward and held from underneath with my back shoved against a wall, feet dangling just barely brushing against floor so as not to block additional penetrative access. Arms latched underneath my legs adjusted for tighter possession of curvaceous thighs.

"YES!" I cried out once more, letting out a shuddering breath and a gasp of pure ecstasy. The sounds of wet smacks filled the air as he fucked me raw, my body bouncing up and down with his movements. I reached out, my fingers tangling in his hair, tugging at it gently, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him.

Tony leaned in, capturing my lips in another kiss, this time less frantic, more passionate. I melted into it, my whole body shivering from his touch. Everything faded away except the two of us. It was a moment I would never forget.

"FUCK! I'm cumming!" he cried out, slamming his hips into me with greater force and speed, his cock buried deep inside me.

I screamed as well, the sound echoing throughout the room as he exploded within me, coating my inner walls with his warm seed.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed, arching my back and throwing my head back against the wall with a dull thud. My vision went white as pleasure washed over me.

After setting me back on the floor, I felt his dick slide from my pussy with a slick pop. His hand cupped my chin and raised it toward his own eyes. "Good girl, we are done here for now."

My face lit up and I gave him a hug, my bare tits pressed against his chest as I did so. "Thank you, sir." I could feel his cock growing hard again against my thigh. I wanted to ask him if I could take care of it, but I knew that this was only a reward for a job well done.

My legs wobbled and I leaned against the desk for support as he pulled away.

"You may return to your duties, I'll see you next time." He stated nonchalantly as he zipped up his pants and walked away.

I nodded, "Yes, Sir." I was still feeling weak in the knees, but I managed to get up and gather my clothes from the floor.