Conversation with April, Explained

Story Info
Husband gets her to start exploring.
1.2k words
3.22
18.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversation with April, Explained Below:

Below is the preface to a real letter Skip sent to April. I share this because it Worked! She read it and agreed to our first threesome. It worked for us and perhaps the same idea would work for you as a couple.

There needs to be some explanation for this story. I've been having this fantasy below in different forms for a while. We experimented a little in our beginnings and that really turned me on. Finally, I thought I had found someone unafraid of adventure who understood that real love could be separated from a mere sexual adventure that you had Together. That any mistake we made together would be overcome together, and laughed about later. And circumstances made us back off. Okay. But I still fantasize about giving you unbelievable extended pleasure and a fantasy almost every woman has had. I know you've thought about it.

So, lots of real life mixed in with fantasy below.

So, we showed up at the bar fairly early. April assumed it was because we would end up drunk and horny, and home early to fuck. But Skip was being devious again, and had made other arrangements. After he'd given April enough time to finish her first Long Island Tea, he ordered another for her without checking. She asked, "Weren't you going to ask first"

"Nope, you let me know you wanted another last week. When we were driving back from our cabin you let me know you needed to get drunk first."

"What are you talking about," she said.

"When you told me your thoughts about a threeway someday. You said that it would have to be the right situation, and you'd have to be very drunk. Then you said, "You know I'd do it if I were drunk and horny. You said you thought that could never happen."

Skip went on, "You told me what excuses you'd need, and I have made it happen. Just as I believe you hoped I would."

April raised her voice a notch and said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Start sipping your second drink and I'll explain," he replied. "Remember I met with Lefty last week again." Lefty was a single swinger that had contacted us through our listing on SLS. A very tame one that explained we were newbies, and were not sure about doing anything but maybe watching or soft swap someday? He is 300 miles from us, but travels to our town every month or so on business for 1 to 2 week long stays. Lefty, it turns is a perfect candidate for an MMF. He is near our age, very accomplished retired military, and currently a business consultant. He was willing to meet with Skip alone to discuss the possibility. He had struck me initially as very different from the usual single guys' inarticulate advances on that site. And it turned out he was nearly perfect.

Lefty was experienced in the lifestyle for about 10 years. And enjoyed MMF threesomes. He understood it was about fun and just sex, not the type to cause any jealousy or problems. He loved helping married women enjoy fulfilling that common feminine fantasy. In our emails, and later one on one conversations, Skip could tell that Lefty was as perfect an option as April could ever try.

Skip told April, "The only thing I could say against Lefty is that he is your same height, not taller. Very polite and no pressure at all. He is very willing to meet you anytime and Just Talk. No expectations or hurry at all."

"Why didn't you tell me all this before I had 2 drinks?"

"Well, our conversation last week seemed to be a road map for you to have a threeway. I just followed your directions. You are drunk and in the right environment. Your good girl side would never have let you come to this bar. But now the bad girl side wants to hear more. Right?"

April simply said, "And now what?"

"Well, dance with me first, and I'll tell you more afterwards." Skip knew he needed to start warming April up some. A slow song, with Skip rubbing her ass after a few drinks is how they had started knowing each other all those years ago. He did that while reviewing their wild start so many years ago. They had even tried meeting some other couples back then for a swap. But before the internet, it was just too slow and cumbersome. He had watched April giving head to another guy once but the other woman was not to his liking. But damn, it was so hot to see April start to give in to her animal desires back then. He often wished he had let it go further back then. He wished he had joined the other guy in doubling April back then. And still fantasized about doing it Now. The ass mauling he was giving April in the present was working its usual magic. He could tell her pussy was wet and her clit growing and showing, as he led her off at the dances' end.

When they sat down again, Skip told her more. "I know you fear having regrets later and I get that. All I can tell you is that if that happens, I do not fear them. Together we will overcome anything. We should not let fear keep us from living life to the fullest. I know that this is a fantasy we have both had for a long time I've spent a lot of time and work in giving you a perfect situation to explore, tonight!"

April just said, "What is perfect about tonight?"

Skip replied as he ordered her another drink. "As you implied I should, I have set up the perfect situation. You are drunk and horny here and now, and I've got a guy I've personally vetted waiting on the other side of the bar now willing to just meet and talk with you. Or more if you choose. Lefty stayed in town this weekend and kept his Saturday open in the hopes he could finally talk with you. All I have to do is text him and he'll say hello."

She just said, "Well, we could talk." And we did for an hour. By then she had finished a third drink and slow danced with us both. Lefty was very polite even on the dance floor but I could tell April had raised a boner from him. When they sat down at our table, April simply said "What's next?"

Skip led both of them out to the parking lot and had all three of them sit in the back seat of his large Ram pickup. It was like a couch with April in the middle, Skip on her left side and Lefty on her right. Skip started kissing April and quickly lifted her gray skirt with no panties underneath. He told her to rub Lefty's cock while they both rubbed her spread wide open legs. She jacked them both off until Skip kneeled down and began sucking her clit. April leaned back against Lefty's chest as she played with his dick, he pinched both her tits.

After April came very quickly from Skip's tongue, he jumped into the drivers seat. "You two can have more fun on our way there, but absolutely no fucking until we get to Lefty's hotel. I get to fuck her first tonight!"

And what happened there is another good story.