Conversations Joe and Jessica

Story Info
Husband confesses but wife doesn't care.
1.7k words
4.1
22.4k
43
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
783 Followers

Just a quick conversation between a husband and wife, Be warned... no editor.

*****

"Honey, we have to talk," Joe said to his wife Jessica after dinner. She looked worried until he continued. "I had sex with another woman. Just once and I left her room immediately. Please forgive me." She sighed and smiled.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Joe had just returned from a two-day business trip and felt so guilty he had to tell his wife. They have been married for five years and have a three-year old son Jimmy.

"Thank God!" She sighed again and chuckled.

"What? You act like it makes you happy."

I'm not happy you had sex with another person. I forgive you honey. I understand how you can just have sex with someone you don't love. I know you love me honey."

It wasn't planned I had too much to drink and...."

She interrupted him, "Yada, yada, yada. I said it's no big deal. Let's go to bed and I'll claim you back."

Damn he didn't expect this reaction. When they were married they both set the bar if either cheated it would be the end. ''But I was wrong and need to face the music. I have contacted a counselor and will start sessions next week. If you want a period of separation I understand and will move in with my friend Jake until I can be assured I won't get into those kinds of situations again."

"Joe baby, it's OK. Things happen and let's forget about it."

He suddenly started crying. "I'm not worthy of you Jess. I feel so horrible and can't sleep at night. You've been a perfect wife and are married to a cheating asshole."

She saw how destroyed he was and decided to make himself feel better. "Honey, I'm not perfect either. I have slipped up too, so we are even, let it go and let's start fresh."

"What? Say that again."

"Like you, a while back I was out with the office people after work and had a few too many drinks. Remember I called and said I will be late. One of the men I was dancing with came onto me and I slipped up like you did. So, it evens out."

"Yeah it, uh, wait you weren't just late. You didn't show up until 10am the next morning. My slip was with a woman I'll never see again and it last no more than an hour.

"Honey cheating is cheating whether you do it once or many times." I don't love him and you don't love her. No one got hurt right? Forgive and forget."

"Just how many times did you fuck him?" Anger was starting to show.

"It doesn't matter. I told him last week that it's over. It's just you and me from now on."

"Last week! You stayed overnight more than a month ago. How many times Jessica?

Who is he? Do I know him? How many other people know that I've been cuckolded?"

"I can't say. He's married with two kids living at home and one girl in college." She started getting scared now. "Can we just forget about it?''

It hit him who he was, "Damn you! You've been fucking your boss Martin Jessup. You've been traveling with him out of town like once a week. I hope his wife will forgive and forget because she will soon know."

"You will destroy him and his family. How can you be so cruel?"

"Do you love him?" He asked watching her reactions.

She hesitated, which was a mistake. He started to walk away. She grabbed his arm. "Not love like I do you."

He pulled away and turned, "I'll sleep in the spare bedroom tonight and get a lawyer Monday morning.

"No please no divorce. I'll do anything to keep you."

"Quit your job? Call his wife and confess? Always keep a GPS on you?"

"I'm not quitting my job. I just got promoted!" As soon as she said she knew she screwed up. "Joe please don't make me quit."

"You fucked your boss for a promotion! You got promoted after you fucked him all night."

"I earned it," she said weakly.

"I bet you did on your knees and back. Five fucking years gone out of my life."

"Don't say that. We are about to have another child."

I bet you did him bareback. Shit, now I need to get tested. I'm not raising the assholes kid,"

"I don't love him."

"So, he's better getting you off than I am. Does he have a bigger dick. I should have known because you've brought all your new abilities home. You've deep-throated me, swallowed my cum and hinted about fucking your ass.. Is he better than me?"

She was sweating now, "kind of better, I mean he knows so much and what it takes to get a woman off. But that's it. He never mentions his wife and I never talk about us. You and I cuddle and say sweet things to each other. You're my best friend and I don't want to spend the rest of my life without you in it.

"Is it truly over? Did you break up with him?"

"I told him it was over, but he wants to see me one more time. Kind of like a farewell voyage. It will be the last time and life will get back to the way it was. If you want I'll ask for a transfer to another department. He can go back to his happy family, and we can do the same except I now have more experience to bring to our bed."

"Are you delusional? You lie about having an affair for two months and now want him one more time!"

"We were planning a goodbye weekend trip to Vegas next week when you go on your annual golf trip. One more weekend and that's it."

"No way you cunt! I want you out of here before `I get back!"

She didn't move as she sipped on her coffee. "Ok honey I can see this has upset you, so I'll just meet with him at the Hilton one more time. It's not fair to him to just break it off. I promise this will be the last time."

'You promised me to forsake all others before. How did that work out?"

'But you cheated on me as well. Cheating is one time or many times. Plus, I was just with one man. I'm sure we love each other enough to get past this. Besides you have benefited with my fling as well. Think about all the new positions we've been trying."

"Fuck that's why you have been mentioning anal sex. You gave him your ass didn't you?"

She didn't answer and knew it would be the straw that will break the camel's back.

"Didn't you?"

"He... he said it would be better since he knew how to do it without hurting me. You are not as long as he is but are so much thicker. I'm sure after our last time next weekend my butt will be ready."

"Do you love him?"

"I wouldn't use the word love. You're the only man l'll ever loved."

"What word would you use to describe the way you feel about him?"

"It's too complicated to use just one word. I guess the word would be bliss.''

"So, I give you love and he gives you orgasms. Is that right?"

'Yes... no, I mean when I'm with him we don't even kiss or cuddle. It's just fucking. But with the new things I've been teaching you I'm close now to having orgasms with you as well. So, baby now that you have cheated it makes us even. I've just decided to not meet him for one last time."

'That's so kind of you. Thank you honey." He kept his cool and didn't blow. "May I see your phone?" He saw it on the kitchen counter and reached for it. She jumped to beat him to it, but his arm was longer.

He used his other arm to hold her away. Let's see.... Is your password still our house number? Yep.... Bingo I'm in. Well look at that, a bunch of text messages from lover boy. Let's see. Umm. He loves you and holy shit Jess he hopes you are pregnant with his kid since you recently went off the pill. Babe, did you forget to tell me about going off the pill? Damn, are you pregnant now?"

"I'm sure it's yours Joe." Tears were starting to fall from her cheeks. "Please don't read anymore."

But you've told me everything right? Ok here's more from Martin. A video of you two kissing and look at that in our bed. Are you telling me lies wifey?"

"Please turn it off," she begged.

'Na... this is getting interesting. Wow, the reverse cowgirl position. You told me you saw it in a book." Jess was openly crying loudly. "Shhh," he said. "I want to hear what you are saying." He turned up the volume:

"I love this position and can't wait to try it with Joe. At least I won't be able to see his face knowing that this baby is yours and not his."

It was time for him to blow and Jess knew when to run. "I'm sorry Joe!" She screamed grabbing her purse and dashing to the door. "I do love you!"

''Fuck you bitch. I'd hate to see what you would do if you hated me."

He opened a beer and sipped at it before calling his admin assistant Susie. "I told her it was just once and dammit she confessed about fucking her boss for at least the last two or three months. Yeh, I got it all recorded. Her confession and a video she had on her phone should do it for the prenup. She has no proof about my one night. I'll miss Jimmy but should get visiting rights. Ok, got to go. See you tomorrow in the office."

'Hello Mrs. Jessup. This is Joe Miller."

The end

Note: I love the other writer's conversation pieces and hope you enjoyed this one. Short pieces can get straight to the point. Is there a difference between a one-time and a long-time affair?

Slick742
Slick742
783 Followers