Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanie turning over a hot fire was a nice mental image. We needed just one more piece of the puzzle, a better idea of her computer system, short of breaking-and-entering that is.

Calling for some advice might help, it's still early in CA, and maybe Cyd can point me in the right direction.

"Cyd, hi, it's Rob."

"Hi handsome, how's life?"

We traded small talk for a few minutes. Cyd, actually Cydne, is an ex-military officer. She got out and came to work for me. She is harp, honest, and incredibly hard working. After a few years she left it was to start her own computer security firm in Ca. She is physically attractive with the personality like a force of nature.

"Alright handsome, I know you stepped out of the game for a well deserved break, so you didn't call at what is awfully late your time to check up on me. What's going on?"

Trust Cyd to jump right to business. I gave her an idea of the technical challenges, but left out the personal side of the story.

"Robbie, you know what you are thinking is illegal?"

"I know Cyd, but I am running out of choices."

"This isn't business, is it?"

"No, you're right, it's personal."

"So someone is being really stupid. This crap only happens in bad movies."

I peeled the onion a bit more for her, knowing I could trust her with the more personal details."

"Crapola, Robbie, your neighbors? The Greek goddess right next door! I remember her, I liked her! I remember meeting the other girl; she was too shy to say three words in a row."

"Well you did intimidate her. You do that a lot, you know?"

"What me intimidating? Hell, it never worked on you."

"Of course not, why do you think we get along so well."

"Ok, handsome, you get your beauty sleep and I'll call you tomorrow when I've digested things a bit."

"Alright, good night Cyd. Talk to you tomorrow."

Lousy weather on Saturday kept me hopping to keep the kids occupied. Callie wanted to cook some more, while Mike wanted to play and roughhouse. In other words, I was having a great time!

Bren showed up closer to 3, looking like she hadn't slept a wink. She said Tracy wanted to come, but didn't dare run into Joanie. Bren did take pity on me and took over kid-wrestling while I took a call from Cyd.

"I only have a minute, but you are getting a visitor on Monday. If anyone, namely a Greek former-goddess, asks tell 'em you are upgrading your network for higher speed access. In fact make sure she knows it. From the traffic you told me about, she could benefit from the same upgrade. That'll be the hook"

"So who's coming on Monday?"

"You'll see, so don't act surprised in case the Greek is outside and sees 'em."

Cyd playing mysterious, suddenly I remembered one of the things I didn't like about her. She likes surprises.

"OK, Cyd. I'll look for them on Monday."

"Good! Make sure Greek knows what's up and quote a real good price on the work. Alright, handsome. Bye, bye!"

She hung up, running at warp speed like usual. I wonder what Cyd has cooked up.

I told Bren about Cyd, and she laughed. "I should have known you would call her. How much did you tell her?"

"Most of everything. The blackmail attempt, the web site, Tracy's information, my ideas."

"So nothing about the more personal side?"

"That's a private issue, and not something Cyd needs to know about."

"Be glad Cyd isn't here, she would spot it instantly."

"Shit."

Mike heard me; I didn't see him standing there. "Robbie said a bad word, Robbie said a bad word," Mike ran out to the office to tell his sister.

Giggling, Bren asked, "See what you did? So what was the 'bad word' about?"

"I know who's coming on Monday?"

Bren looked at me and giggled, "Of course, Cyd!"

"Yea, I just realized that if the situation was reversed, I would be heading West, no questions asked."

"I know. So how do you think Cyd is going to react?"

"It depends on how much she guesses or sees confirmed. Let's see, Amy and Dave will still be out of town, as long as Tracy keeps her distance, Cyd should stay in the dark on the more personal stuff."

"Things are getting so complicated."

"I know. But life is certainly more . . ."

"'full' is the word you are looking for, Robbie."

"That works. Any regrets, Bren-love?"

"Not a one. Life wasn't dull, but it sure was quieter. I think I like it better now."

"Especially last night?"

"Oh my God, that wench is amazing. You need to spend a night with her. She's like on a constant sexual high. Each orgasm makes her horny for another, until she's sore or exhausted. I was in absolute awe. The best part is that she gives as good as she gets."

"Sounds like fun."

"You can say that, I'll tell you all the particulars tonight. Tracy is taking the night off and going out with friends. She said she'd call you tomorrow after work."

"The weather is supposed to be perfect, probably plan a pool day, which means Joanie may be over. Can you behave?"

"Probably, but why take a chance. I think a work day is in order, maybe pop over and take Tracy to lunch, she's working tomorrow."

"All right, that's the plan."

Dave and Amy called just before dinner. The glow in Amy's voice told me they were having fun. Callie and Mike were happy to hear from them and reported in typical excited kid-speak on all the activities of the day. I gave them a short run down on the 'other' activities so far. Bren got on the extension and she offered a summary of the night with Tracy. I just heard tons of giggling while Callie helped me with dinner.

Later that night, Bren rolled on top of me and told me about last night.

Tracy snuggled against me while the kids and Rob were cleaning up from dinner. Her voice sent chills up my spine. "Can we get out of here? I have been thinking about you all day. Any longer and I might burst."

"I've been waiting for a good moment to leave. I almost feel guilty about leaving Rob alone like this."

Her hand on my back froze. "So you don't want to do this?"

"I said 'almost' guilty, he's stuck tonight while we go . . ."

." . . get better acquainted."

Her hand cupped and squeezed my ass. "Not much longer, because you are all mine tonight."

A shiver of delight raced through my body, causing my pussy to throb. A few minutes later I was following her car to her apartment.

It wasn't a dump, but it was in a dumpy part of town. The inside was small, but extremely well kept. The living room crammed with a loveseat, desk, and coffee table. a small TV on a bookcase. Several bookcases told me she was not only a student, but an avid reader with wide tastes. I saw one of my favorite novels and pulled it out. Much to my surprise, it was my copy.

"Amy lent it to me. She said it was yours," she said standing in the doorway to the kitchen hold two glasses of a blush.

Smiling, "Did you enjoy it?"

She stepped to the loveseat. "Not yet, I won't read it until after the semester ends. I love good books, but towards the end of a semester, schoolbooks come first. If that's a problem, you can take it home and I can borrow it another time." She looked a little apprehensive.

"Not at all, a good read should be savored." I closed the book and put it back in the shelf. "You and Amy have been getting along famously."

"Amy is wonderful!"

I raised my eyebrow at her exuberance and smiled.

"I mean it. Did Amy tell much about me?"

"No. We knew you made a pass at her when she bought her diaphragm."

"Oh, I was so embarrassed when that popped out of my mouth. I was thinking it, and then when she didn't run screaming from the store, I actually gave her my number. I still can't believe she called."

"Why not . . . you're pretty incredible."

She blushed clear to the tips of her ears.

"Amy called me the next day. I was shocked. I mean I noticed her months ago and always figured her for a real straight, married type. She was always nice, and that smile! It thrilled me when I could get her to aim it in my direction. She called to take me to lunch. That first lunch was a quick 30 minutes, that's all my work allowed. I was hopelessly hooked after that. I even dumped Richard Cranium that night."

"Richard Cranium, oh that's wonderful. " I said almost in tears,

"Dick Head, oh tell me, is that his real name?"

"Nawww, it was just my nickname for him."

"Why'd you break up with him?"

"Don't get the idea it was Amy. It was just in one 30 minute lunch, Amy made me feel important. She made me feel more like a unique individual than RC did in a year. I just couldn't stand him a moment longer."

"Now that I understand. Amy's special and it's not phony."

"She's the best! And that night. Wow! She invites me to dinner, with her family and friends. I had no idea I would ever make love with her, no matter how much I wanted her. Then you guys tell me the whole story and blew my mind. And you sit me in front of a computer and there I am looking at some dirty pictures. I went ballistic! You guys fucked me silly that night."

"We all did. Believe me, we didn't plan it. But when you stripped off your top and pulled Amy to you, it became a free-for-all."

"Dave didn't seem unhappy, and when I saw him watching Hottie's cock inside Amy, Oh I couldn't believe it. I thought I was dreaming."

"It was a dream alright."

"How often do you four do that?"

"That, Tracy, was the first time."

She sat there surprised.

I nodded. "Amy joined Rob and I twice before. That was Dave's first time. He was great!"

"I know, he fucks like a machine. Watching him while Rob was fucking Amy was the wildest thing I ever saw."

"I was surprised, but it just turned me on even more. Watching and tasting you was pretty incredible as well."

"I'm nothing compared to you and Amy."

Touching her face with my hand, she met my eyes. "Don't you ever call yourself 'Nothing'. Don't even think it. You are wonderful. You agreed to help us. You are also beautiful and incredible sexy. I was thrilled when you suggested this."

She swallowed and said in a small voice, "When I said that, I was just blustering around. I didn't think it would happen."

I sat there and looked at her. I learned more about her in a few moments that I thought possible. Amy must have seen it. For all her words, and apparent bravado, she was actually a shy girl, who lack some self confidence.

She looked up at me, and looked down.

Either lacked self-confidence, or something happened to shake her's up.

I waited.

The silence got to her; she looked up at me again.

"What do you want, Tracy?"

She looked down again.

"What do you want of me, right now?"

"I want to make love with you so badly, Baby."

I smiled. Not lacking, just more cautious than any of us thought. Well except Amy, I'm sure.

"Are you sure you want me and not Amy?"

"Oh I want you both, and Dave, and Rob. I never felt so alive. Not just making love, but the conversation at dinner, the trust between all of you. I will admit being head-over-heels over Amy, but you can't imagine how all of you made me feel."

"And you can't imagine how you made us feel."

She looked quizzical.

"Look at me, I'm well over 40, and while I look OK, next to you I look old and flabby."

"Oh no, Baby, you are beautiful. You are in great shape and judging by the other night, you are an incredible lover."

"That's nice of you to say, but look at my breasts. Mine sag, yours are almost as big and stick out the way mine used to."

She reached out and cupped my breasts. "Your breasts are beautiful, and I think any sag is your imagination."

She unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my bra.

"I mean compared to Joanie we are both small."

"But hers are actually too big for her frame. I bet she has back problems. Yours are perfect for you. Larger and you would look heavy, smaller and you would look pear-shaped."

She lifted my bra over my breasts and nuzzled between them. She held both of my breasts on each side of her face and licked the valley between them with abandon. She then made love to my breasts, sucking them, licking my nipples, then blowing across them. It hurt and thrilled at the same time. Her hands warming my nipples back up and then she would do it again. I was a puddle in her hands. My breasts seemed to get more and more sensitive with each cycle of wet licks, cool breaths, and warm hands. Just when I thought I would scream, she bit down on my right nipple and I orgasmed immediately. I came in a wet gush just from her playing with my breasts. As I came back to earth, she was suckling on my left nipple, rubbing the right.

Holding her close, stroking her hair, "Maybe I should call you 'Baby'?"

She looked up, smiling. "You can call me whatever you want."

She got up and said, "Would you like to see my bedroom?"

"I thought you would never ask." I stood and she helped me off with my blouse and bra. Regardless of what she may think, my breasts were loosing the fight with gravity, in spite of everything I did to stay in shape.

Her bedroom was the only room in the place where she really did some decorating. The bed was incredible, an obvious antique. It was twice as high off the ground as a modern bed, and about halfway between a twin and a full with tall posts, connected by a thin wood frame, matching dresser and table. It was terrific.

"Oh I love this. Where did you get it?"

She glowed. "It's mine, been in the family for generations. I had it in storage, but RC took his bed with him and I needed something to sleep on. It's just the right size for two people, if they like being cozy."

"I think it's great, but where did you get a mattress and box spring to fit?"

"I have an uncle who manages a custom mattress company out in Ohio. He made it for me when my Aunt left me the set. The set is over 200 years old!" she said proudly.

"I am almost afraid of sitting on it. It's so beautiful."

She pushed me and I landed on the bed. It was solid and didn't even squeak when I bounced. It didn't squeak but I did. Remembering apartments, "Do we need to be careful about making noise?"

"I don't care. I have to be out of here at the end of the month. I can't afford it without RC and I refuse to keep him around just to keep this place. I'll find a new place next week. Something I can afford."

Lightening struck when I thought about her in a dumpier apartment, in a dumpier section of town, "No problem, move in with us."

She goggled at my matter-of-fact tone. "What?"

"You saw our place. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, office, living room, family room, den, and that doesn't even include the basement, all for just Rob and me. Come and move in, we can give you a bedroom, private bath, and the den to use as an office/study area."

She was flabbergasted. "What will Rob say?"

"If he's smart, he'll love the idea. I know Amy will."

"I can't, thanks, but I can't," she objected, but her heart wasn't in it.

"Why not? We have the room; you're already part of the family. If you feel bad about it, pay rent. We'll let Rob set the financial terms. The fringe benefits are obvious. Once we deal with Joanie, you can move in and since she's never seen your face, she'll never know. I doubt we'll have to the end of the month before Joanie acts, so we have to be quicker. After that, if anyone asks, you are renting from us."

She stood there gaping like a fish.

"If it doesn't work out, you can always find another place. This way you don't have to rush."

Her eyes welled up with tears.

I opened my arms and she hit me moving at light speed. We fell back on the bed and she started crying and smiling.

"Who are you guys? You can't be real. There are no people like you anywhere in the world."

"We are real, as real as you are. We have the basement you can use when you want private time with friends. The kitchen is always open, and you have tasted Rob's cooking. We'll break the news to Rob tomorrow."

"What a great idea. Why didn't she mention it during the call?"

"She had other things on her mind with Joanie there. Besides I thought I would like to surprise you. I take it I did good?"

You done great! Amy would kill me if I said no. Tracy is welcome. I think we can do better than just a den, how about the entire basement? A few small changes and the bar area would make a lightweight kitchen for those times she didn't want join us."

"I knew you would like the idea, and for your reward . . ." Bren slipped my cock inside her, holding me there while she continued her story. My hands teasing her breasts, pinching her nipples while she talked.

She calmed down quickly, but still was in a state of shock. "When should we go on-line and look for Joanie?"

"We can get on any time. Rob won't be on for a couple of hours. He's having fun with the kids."

"He does love them, doesn't he?"

"We both do. Neither Dave nor Amy's parents are alive, so we sort of became honorary grandparents. A role our kids haven't yet helped us fulfill. If Joanie's house wasn't in the way, we might have already built a connector between us."

"You two are not real, you can't be."

I kissed her until she was gasping for breath. "No, delicious Tracy, you aren't dreaming. I am real, right here in your beautiful bed, and wanting very much to love you."

She looked almost in tears again when she shook her head and regained her control. She got up and stood for a second looking at me. "Strip off your shorts and panties." She didn't 'command' me, but she wanted me to take off my clothes for her, something I was perfectly willing to do. While I worked them over my hips, she stripped. The light was dimmer than our basement, but it was just perfect. It came from over my shoulder, a single lamp in the night table. She was bathed in a yellow glow that made her look like an angel. Her skin a little darker than mine, but wonderfully smooth. I guess lithe would be a good description. Excellent shape, shaved pubic hair. She stood there and started caressing her breasts while she looked at me.

"Lie straight with your head towards the head of the bed. Oh, wait." She reached under me and pulled off the comforter and pillows. I lay down again, as she directed.

She paused to look at me again. Her gaze studied my body, but in a gentle way. She moved to the foot of the bed. "Reach up and grasp the posts," was her next request. Like I said the bed was between a twin and a full, the posts easily within my reach, and thin enough to hold tight.

She smiled and told me, "Whatever I do, keep holding the posts until I tell you to let go. Every time you slip off, I will stop and wait until you hold them again. If at anytime you want me to stop, all you have to do is let go of the posts."

My eyes opened a little, "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing crazy, I'm not into that. I just want to love you as best I can. I want to explore you without becoming distracted from you exploring me. You can have me later, my sweet baby."

Gripping the posts, I nodded, not sure if I can even hold the posts. She stood there looking at me, taking my all in. I opened my legs to her gaze and she smiled while studying me. The anticipation of waiting for her to touch me was incredible. In seconds I was panting and getting wetter. When I pushed my hips toward her, her hand touched my leg. I didn't even see her move, but her touch was blistering hot on my skin. I wanted to scream. She soothed me by rubbing my calf gently. I calmed down, but she wasn't letting me get too comfortable. Her hand lifted my leg up and she tasted my calf with her teeth. Now I cried out. It felt so incredible, like my senses were all heightened waiting for her.

1...910111213...16