Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Now a tiny flash of jealousy reared up in my brain, which I quickly beat down. Bren was in love! After so many years of marriage there was no mistaking that look in her eyes. I ground that jealousy deep under my heel. Neither of them deserved that. Aim touched her face so tenderly that even though I couldn't see Aim's face, I was convinced the love was certainly shared. This was treading on seriously dangerous ground.

Bren broke the silence first, "We need to disengage here, Rob is still waiting and he's probably worrying."

"He's not waiting anymore, and he's not worried," I said quietly.

Bren jerked at the sound of my voice and tried to get up. "Don't," I said. She stopped. "Don't get up on my account. You have no idea how incredible the two of you look."

Bren looked incredulous, "You don't hate me?"

"How can I hate what I just saw? I'm amazed and surprised, but hateful, never love!" I quickly sat on the couch, near their heads. Bren arched her back up to look at me. I took it as an invitation and kissed her, deeply. She responded to me. This kiss was hot and deep. When we broke, Aim barely gave her enough time to take a breath before capturing her lips again. I got up and closed the backdoor, including the blinds, just in case some partier forgot something and came back.

I sat back on the couch and touched Bren's back. She broke her kiss and looked up at me.

"This isn't what I expected from you, you know?"

"If you had asked me before this, about seeing you kissing anyone else, I would have been upset. But the idea of you kissing someone else pales at the sight of you kissing Amy."

"I shoulda known you would surprise me."

"How could you know, when I didn't, not until right now."

I kissed her again. This time Aim started doing something else, it made Bren groan in my kiss. Bren broke away, panting and obviously excited. "This is too much for me at the moment. Do you have any idea what happened today?"

"No, but seeing you two kiss gives me the idea."

"And you're not upset?"

I sit back on the couch, while considering my response. Bren gets up, swatting at a pouting Amy. She also sat on the couch. Aim sat cross-legged on the coffee table.

"I'm a bit surprised myself. Putting aside all the bullshit about two girls being the ultimate guy fantasy, it wasn't just two girls -- it was you two. So unless you are planning to tell me that you are a confirmed lesbian and you and Amy are planning to run away with each other, no I am actually not upset. What happened today?"

"Amy showed at the office, and dragged me out to an early lunch and some shopping. So we headed out to the mall like a couple of teenagers."

"So what do you think, Brenda?"

"Naw," I said looking at the top. "Amy, that's way to slutty!"

"Slutty, you don't know the meaning of the word. You should see. . .." Amy trailed off.

I nudge her, "What?"

She glanced around and whispered, "I found out that Dave has a bunch of porno mags hidden in the garage."

"DAVE?", I almost choked. "I don't believe it."

She nodded grinning.

I was shocked. Of all the guys . . .I guess it's true, it's the quiet ones you have to watch. We went back to shopping, but my mind was going a mile a minute. Dave? Wow. And Amy, recalling her grin, doesn't seem upset. Damn, I would have guessed she would have blown her top.

My phone rang so I sat by the dressing room door watching Amy try on a wild selection of clothes while I dealt with a minor fire at my shop. I did notice that her clothing was definitely sexier than anything I had ever seen her in. Not slutty, but definitely sexy. Short skirts, plunging necklines, tight capris, and midriff tops. Damn she had the body for it, but I don't ever remember her showing it off. I wonder if she feels like she's competing with a couple of porno books for Dave's attention?

As I got off the phone I snagged the sheer top she was carrying and asked her if she was dressing to compete with Dave's magazine girls.

She snorted, and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the dressing room. "No way. He can either 'wank-off ' to his mags or be with me!"

"You know he jerks-off with them?"

"Yes and he uses one of my towels. Can you picture it, he's sitting in the garage, pulling on his cock with one hand, a towel n the other, I guess he turns the pages with his nose," She says while laughing and pantomiming a guy masturbating.

I crack-up, "I know I'm going to be real careful where I step in your garage."

She starts laughing harder as she starts hop-scotching across the little dressing room floor like a soldier avoiding landmines.

I start laughing even harder.

"I don't really understand why he does it. I mean, the girls aren't very pretty."

"You read one."

Whispering in my ear, "I read them all. But don't tell anyone."

"You go girl." I said raising my hand to her. She high-fives me.

She tries on another couple of outfits, with me with her. I really felt like I was back in high school or college again. Sharing a dressing room with while several of us mix and match, not that Amy and I could share clothes. I started admiring her taste, and her suggestions for me were right on. I do draw the line at baring my middle, it's not flabby, but it's not like Amy's abs.

"How about brunch?"

We head out to a little crab place near the mall. We manage a quiet corner in the back and talk. "I am amazed about Dave. I know if Donna told me what's-his-name, her ex was doing that, I wouldn't have been surprised, he was pretty disgusting. Whatever you did, you had to avoid him once he had a couple." Speaking of a couple, I signaled the waiter for more wine.

"Yea, he was about the worst guy in the neighborhood. Jimmie can be annoying, always staring, usually at my tits." Amy said while sticking out her chest. Andy does to, but he's . . ., I'm not sure how to explain it."

"Jimmie leers, Andy admires. One makes you feel dirty, the other makes you feel good."

"Exactly!"

"I also can't believe you read those magazines?"

She turned a little red and didn't say anything.

"Wait a minute, you not only read them, you liked them!" I exclaimed.

She got redder, "Only some of it."

Giggling, "OK, what didn't you like?" My naive little neighbor wasn't so naive anymore.

Her eyes got real wide. "Did you know, " She whispered conspiringly, "that some people play with . . .um, how to put this. Their own bodily by-products."

"Ha, Ha, I know and isn't it gross?"

"Totally! And pain and bondage. I hate the idea of someone getting off while being tied down."

"To let you in on a little secret, a little play like that can be fun."

Her eyes widened again, "You mean you like it?"

"It's not a lifestyle, but it can be fun to try some different things. Don't knock it until you try it. Rob and I have done a little bondage. No pain, I don't like giving or receiving pain." I noticed something different. Amy was getting a little turned on by this whole conversation. Her nipples were little stones. I wonder how raunchy the conversation can get to make her squirm.

"So you let Rob tie you up? Wow. I can't picture it!"

"It's not something we do very often. The last time was over a bet on a baseball game. I bet against his favorite team. Well for a change they won and he tied me spread-eagle, but face down on the bed." Amy was looking at me intently, her face was a little red and she was breathing hard. To funny! "He put a pillow under my belly and thighs and then he played with me."

"What do you mean played with you?" She said gulping her wine.

"He teased me, my ass, my pussy, the back of my knees, my ribs and arms. He touched, tickled, licked, sucked, and nibbled on me, all over. And he didn't let me orgasm. After a while I was screaming at him to just fuck me." Remembering that day was getting me turned on.

"Did he?"

"Oh did he ever!"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Amy, we aren't exactly keeping secrets here, are we?"

Shyly looking down "Did he . . . or have you ever . . . ass?"

"What was that?"

She moved over to the seat next to mine and whispered, "Has Rob ever taken you in your ass?"

"Amy, I am shocked that you would ask such a thing." She turned seven shades of scarlet and went to go back to her seat. I grabbed her hand, "Just teasing. And . . .” leaning in to her ear, "the answer is yes. Rob had had my ass. While he didn't do it on that occasion, yes we sometimes do that. Variety, Amy, variety."

"That was one of the things I read about. I will admit that got me excited, among a few other things. But it looked scary."

"No more painful than losing your virginity, providing Dave is a patient lover and you use a lubricant."

"You mean like Vaseline."

"No, nothing petroleum-based, try KY jelly, they sell that at any drugstore, or in a pinch, vegetable oil works nicely. Get a set of rubber sheets if you start playing with veggie oil, it is easy to get carried away, but it can be a lot of fun."

"Holy Cow, I feel like I have led a totally sheltered life. Will you tell me more about what you and Rob do to spice things up?"

She stayed next to me and we talked, giggled, and whispered through our very early lunch and then headed back to my shop. The whole time we were talking, I could tell she was getting all hot and horny. Dave was going to be surprised tonight. Rob was in for it as well. I'm glad I wore a skirt today; I might have showed a damp spot in jeans.

At my shop, Amy came into my office. It was almost 12 and very quiet, so I chased everyone home, giving them a little extra time to enjoy the great weather. Aim sat back on my couch stretched out her legs and put her hand over her eyes.

"I shouldn't have drunk so much at brunch. This room is slowly spinning. I never drink this early."

"So relax, you don't have to worry, the kidlins are with Rob."

"Rob is so great. I bet he doesn't sit in the garage paying with himself?"

Laughing, "He better not be. I want it all."

Snickering, "Why do I keep flashing to Rob tied up? Maybe that’s what I ought to do, tie Dave up so he can't play with his prick."

"Won't work," I say. Amy looks at me. "The reason things like that are fun is that its mutual consent and we trust each other."

Amy got comfy, her skirt rode up real high. God I wish I had her legs. They look so long, even though she's not very tall.

I think Amy went to sleep, so I dug in and got a little work done. I hit the loo and when I went to go back in my office, Amy was in the middle of a dream. A damn sexy dream! She had opened her legs and she was touching herself through her skirt. Her head was moving slowly side to side as she mouthed unintelligible words. The little bint was masturbating in her sleep. Now I know you aren't supposed to wake a sleepwalker, but a sleep masturbator?

I went to close my door, when I hear a name, MY name. She was dreaming of having sex with me? Damn! That can't be right. I listen closely and once again I hear her, "Oh, Bren!" She never calls me Bren, no one but Rob does that. Her hand pushed the material of her skirt between her legs. She is going to ruin her clothing. I find myself mesmerized for a moment, and then I go over to the couch, intending to wake her. I figure she can be a little red-faced now rather than a lot more embarrassed later. I sat down next to her, her breathing was getting labored. I paused. I hadn't watched a girl masturbate since college. Suzi was my roommate and she certainly loved herself well and often.

I had forgotten how sexy a young woman could really be. Her thighs were open fairly wide, her hand pressing the skirt material hard between her legs. Even her motion was sexy as hell. I clenched my own legs together and realized I was getting turned on. Her other hand was on her face. I had the urge to wake her with a kiss, but as much as that thought surprised me, I knew it would shock her. Amy would probably scream her bloody head off. She looked so incredible; I couldn't tear my eyes away. The sight, the sound, even the scent of her was unreal. I was amazed at my own behavior. Amy was going to be pissed if she knew I was watching.

But enough! Amy will be mortified, and she is my friend, no matter what her subconscious might dream up. I reached over to gently shake her awake. I was aiming for her shoulder -- I swear it! Well at the instant before contact, she turned, and arched her back. I ended up with a handful of breast. Her hand jumped down from her face and covered mine, pressing down, holding me trapped. Her nipple felt hard enough to cut skin. I froze. I couldn't move. She continued to get closer to bringing herself to orgasm. My hand and hers massaged her breast. In minutes I went from an unwilling spectator -- Alright, maybe not totally unwilling, but a spectator, to a participant. Her breast felt so different from my own. Smaller, but firmer. I felt her nipple between my fingers and I squeezed them together just like I love to do to my own, she moaned aloud and I felt such a sense of -- I'm not sure what, but I couldn't stop myself.

As she got very close to cumming, what should have been the worst possible thing happened. She woke up. Instead of being confused, she seemed pre-naturally alert. She cried my name loud and started cumming. She also leaned against me and after letting go of my hand, she grabbed me and kissed me. Not some little peck on the cheek. She pressed her mouth to me and explosively exhaled from her orgasm, into my lungs. Her eyes closed, but her tongue found mine and we kissed all through her orgasm. My hand never left her breast as I squeezed it, pinching the nipple through her top. Her hand pushed between my thighs, under my skirt. I was only wearing panties, it was to hot for hose. Her fingers pressed against me as I opened my legs for her. She laid her hand on my pussy and massaged me through my panties. We still hadn't broken the kiss. I think I was getting lightheaded from a lack of oxygen when I exploded, drenching my underwear. I came as hard as I could remember, screaming into her mouth, squeezing her breast with a death grip, then I passed out.

When I came to, Amy was holding me, stroking my face gently.

"Bren, I love you," she said in a quiet voice.

"Amy, we can't . . ."

"Bren, I am not saying that I don't love Dave, and I am not asking that you don't love Rob, all I am saying is that I love you."

I was confused, so confused. I couldn’t' respond. She kissed me so lovingly, I couldn't help but respond to her touch and her taste. She smiled, not a sad smile, but a huge smile that made her light up. Kissing my forehead, she slid out from under me. For a second I thought to protest. She said she had to get home and knew I needed a little space. She straightened her clothes, brushing at the wrinkles in her skirt. I knew I was in deep trouble; I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I spent the rest of the afternoon in a kind of fog. I love my husband, and I've always liked Amy, did I love her? What do I do?

"Incredible." I said to both Bren and Aim. "So now what do we do? Do you love her?"

Bren nodded and looked at me almost stricken with guilt.

I looked down at Aim, "Do you love her?"

"Yes, with more of my heart than I thought possible. But it gets worse. Because, dear Rob, I love you to."

I looked at Bren and she was nodding again.

"She told me everything, the whole story!"

"And you are not angry?"

"No more than you should be with me. She told me not only what happened, but how it happened. I am amazed that you even tried to get her out of the house. For months I've heard nosy people talking about the two of you and I knew they were wrong. But to hear what's happened just a few days ago was more a turn-on than a reason to get angry." Bren replied, and then added, "Do you love her?"

"Yes I do, but I didn't realize it until I saw you both together."

"So we are all OK with this?"

"No, not yet," Aim piped up. "Brenda, may I kiss your husband for the very first time?"

"You mean you two have never kissed?" She said with surprise.

"Nope,” said Aim, "Not once in all this time, despite the rumors to the contrary."

Aim reached up and I went down willingly. As our lips met in our first real, official kiss, I felt Bren's lips on the back on my neck and could feel her hands reaching past me to Aim's body.

Chapter 4 Trouble in paradise

Aim began spending considerable time at our house, much more than she used to. Don't get the idea the she was neglecting her other responsibilities, or that we were engaging in some sort of sexual free-for-all. Our relationship, meaning Aim, Bren, and mine, deepened in some very unpredictable ways. It wasn't like I suddenly had two wives. It was more like the three of us grew much closer. You know the old saying, "You can tell how long a couple had been married by the amount of angst." Well the level of any angst went way low between us. My marriage I had always seen as great, not perfect, but great. I doubt there is a perfect marriage anywhere. Well even when Aim isn't around, our marriage hits new levels of intimacy, communication, and even friendship, as silly as that might sound. When Aim was there, it was like we three meshed and each of us filled a void in the other two that we didn't even realize was there. Take the other day. Aim and I just finished lunch when Bren popped in to pick up something she had forgotten. She couldn't stay, and as she left, she kissed both Aim and I. Nothing special, just a simple kiss, what was surprising was how normal it felt.

Now when the kisses are special, fireworks. I doubt I will ever get tired of watching Aim and Bren kiss. Each kiss appears unique, a fragile work of art that just takes my breath away.

That first night in the basement, when Aim and I caught our breath, Bren almost shoved me aside to get to Amy, but she stopped an inch away from her face and looked at her. Aim was lying on the coffee table, Bren was kneeling on the floor, while I was sitting more or less off to the side, on the couch. I watched Bren's hand touch Aim's face with such gentleness. Aim held Bren's hand to her face and closed her eyes as their lips touch. That kiss seemed to go on forever. Then with a regretful grin, she reminded us about Dave and went home. Bren and I went to bed and made gentle love, cumming together and curling up to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, and we didn't see hide nor hair of Aim, Dave, or the kids. That's not so terribly unusual, at least on a Sunday. Joanie popped in, surveying the remains of the party. "Not a bad gathering," she stated.

"It turned out perfect, especially for the amount of planning that went into it, NONE!"

"Those are the best kind. But I know we depleted your wine rack, we even got down to that disgusting bottle of port and polished it off."

"Hey now, that's the good stuff," I protested.

"It's gross, took me forever to get the taste out of my mouth."

I offered her another taste and got rewarded with a horrible grimace. "I happen to know you are dry, sirrah."

"Only on the upstairs rack. The cellar is fully stocked, Madame."

She grinned and made shoving motions with her hands. "How you can drink that stuff is beyond me."

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
1...34567...16