Converting my Religious Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Converting my religious mother--The story continues.
13.2k words
4.76
90.7k
182

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to Convert My Religious Mother

"Honey is that you?", called my wife Dana from the kitchen. She was an RN at a local hospital who worked a variable schedule. I had just come home from the office and was walking in from the garage. I acknowledged that it was me.

"Your mother called today. Do you realize that it has been over three weeks since you have seen her?"

"Has it been that long?", I asked. "I guess I just got busy at the office and forgot. I'll make sure that I see her soon."

My wife was not about to let me off that easy. "You need to go see her. You know how sideways she gets if you don't go over there. I am scheduled to work the emergency room this Sunday so it will be a great time to take her to church. You know much she loves sitting next to you at Sunday service."

"I think you are right." I responded. "I'll call her right now."

The following Sunday I drove to mother's house on the other side of town. While I was driving, I began to reminisce about my life with mother. If you read my previous story, you know that mother was a strict, single parent determined to raise me in accordance with the teachings of the church. After discovering my hidden stash of Playboy and Penthouse magazines, she forced me to masturbate in front of her to embarrass me. The embarrassment was supposed to cure me of my sinful ways; however, it had the opposite effect. Over time, mother and I gradually progressed to the point that we were in a full sexual relationship. As I reflected on that transformation of our relationship, I also remembered how much further we evolved and our sexual encounters over the years.

One incident that came to mind was the commemoration our church gave to the recently graduated students that were going off to college. It was the August after my graduation, and the church held a dinner in the students' honor. On the morning of the dinner, mother was in her bedroom laying out her clothes trying to decide what to wear. In her typical conservative fashion, all her dresses were not fitted for her body and hung loosely on her frame. I had a definite idea of what she needed.

"Mom," I began, "I think that you should change up what you normally wear." She looked up at me with a curious look.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You have been wearing the same type of clothes for years. Why don't you get some new clothes for the dinner?"

"Like what?" she inquired.

I took her hand and led her to a full-length mirror in the corner of her room. As I stood behind her, I took the slack out of her dress at the waist and pulled it tight. I did the same just below her wonderful ass. Once I had pulled her dress close to her body, her firm, full breasts pressed against her dress, revealing her voluptuous figure. From her breasts, her body tapered down to her waist and then expanded again to emphasize her plump, shapely ass.

As I looked over her shoulder into the mirror, I said, "see, this is what I am talking about. You have a beautiful figure. You shouldn't hide it." I guided her gently to her left allowing her to see her profile. "There is nothing about which you should be ashamed."

Mother frowned. "I don't know. I think it makes me look like", she paused briefly, "a harlot. I shouldn't go to our church with my chest sticking out like this." She continued to look at herself in the mirror, her eyes dancing up and down her figure. But as she stood there, I noticed a subtle change in her expression, from a disapproving frown to a curious expression of discovery.

"Mother," I interjected, "wearing something that highlights your beauty does not make you look like a harlot. I'm not asking you to wear anything that is revealing. All I am asking is that you wear something a little more contemporary." I turned her to face the mirror again. "Look at yourself. You are very beautiful. There is no sin in dressing appropriately."

"If nothing else", I continued, "do it for me. This dinner is in honor of me and the other students going to college. I want you looking your best. I want to show everyone how beautiful you are."

Mother gazed at herself for a bit longer before she spoke again. "Very well, if that is what you want. I still think that it will make me look cheap. I will be back in a little while." And with that said, she turned, picked up her purse, and headed out of the door.

As the day wore on, I noticed that mother had been gone for several hours. We were supposed to leave the house at 5:30 p.m., and as the time approached 4:45, I began to be concerned that we might be late. Not wanting to be the reason for the holdup, I went to my room and began to dress. I heard the door open, and mother's familiar footsteps walk into her room. I finished dressing, went to the living room, and waited on the couch. Just before 5:30, mother walked into the living room.

The person that I saw standing before me was someone that I had never seen. Her usual bun or ponytail was gone as her beautiful red hair was gently curled and fell just below her shoulders. Her delicate face was lightly adorned with makeup that highlighted her eyes and cheeks. Her lips were a medium red. Her dress was a form fitting, light blue dress which was held up by her bare shoulders. Her neckline plunged downward to reveal her bulging cleavage. I could just make out the top of her bra as she adjusted her dress upward. As I had hoped, her hourglass figure was perfectly accented by her dress. Even more surprising, her customary, church-lady shoes had been replaced by matching high heel pumps. She looked amazing.

"Wow, mother. I don't know what to say. You look incredible. You are stunningly beautiful." I continued to stare at mother while she fidgeted with the top of her dress. Turning to look into a wall mirror, she pulled the top of her dress up further to cover her breasts.

With her usual frown, she said "the sales lady convinced me to buy this dress. I'm not sure. The top is a little low, and" she lowered her voice, "my bra seems a little tight. What do you think?"

"You are perfect. I would not change a thing. Did you go to the salon?" I asked.

"Yes, I stopped in after buying the dress. I was thinking about what you said about being your night. I wanted to look my best. But I don't know...." I could tell she wanted my approval.

"Mother, you look fantastic. I can't wait to show you off at the dinner."

Mother nodded and picked up her purse. "I guess we better go then," she said. Within minutes we were making the 35-minute drive to the church dinner. The route would take us around the town on a bypass.

As I drove, I could not help but to look at mother as she sat beside me. She sat slightly angled towards me, her right leg crossed over her left. Her breasts strained at the top of her dress, and her cleavage spilled just above the top of her bra. Moreover, I could not help to notice how her ass spread sensuously on the seat beside me. It took all my concentration to remain focused on the road. Increasingly, I wanted to touch any part of mother that I could. I could no longer resist, and I reached over and placed my hand on mother's left breast.

Turning her head to me, she said in a stern voice, "have you lost your mind? Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Do not think I haven't noticed you lusting after me. This is exactly what I was afraid of. You had me dress like a whore so you could use me like one." Nevertheless, she made no effort to remove my hand, and I began to gently squeeze her breast as we drove.

"Young man, did you hear me? I said to put your hand back on the wheel," she insisted. But again, she made no effort to stop me as I slid my hand into her bra. I could feel her nipple harden as I continued to play with her tit with my fingers.

Mother again protested, "you should not be doing this to me. I am your mother, and we are going to a church function. Do you have no shame?" But as she spoke, her voice lowered to a whisper. Uncrossing her legs, she slid over slightly to me. Our car had an old-style bench seat in front, which allowed her to move closer to me. Mother took a deep breath and squirmed slightly in the seat. As we approached a stop light, I removed my hand to avoid anyone seeing us while we were stopped. However, I allowed my hand to drop to her lap. After the light changed and I continued driving, I reached for her left leg and pulled it toward me. Mother again objected.

"We cannot be doing this in broad daylight. Someone will see us." Yet, she still shifted to her left so that I could push my hand underneath her dress. I stretched my arm to touch her pussy but could not reach her. Mother solved that problem by scooting closer to me. As I touched her, I felt the familiar pantyhose and panties that mother always wore. I started pressing my fingers against her panty-covered pussy. She immediately responded by grasping my arm with both her hands.

"Robbie, you must stop this right now. Someone might see us. Oh, this is so wrong." Again, she made no effort to stop me as I continued to stroke her pussy. I wanted so much to have my finger inside her, but her pantyhose was in the way. Feeling the seam at her crotch, I tried to pull apart the seam with my fingers but could not with just one hand. After several attempts, mother interceded. "You will never get that done," she said. I took the cue and moved my hand away. Using her nails, mother ripped her pantyhose creating a hole and moved her panties to one side. Mother then leaned back as I placed my hand between her legs again. I could feel her pubic hair as I probed her pussy lips with my fingers. Mother edged even closer as I tried to enter her with my finger.

Slowly exploring her with my fingers, I pushed my middle finger into mother's increasingly wet pussy. Mother arched her back and pressed her hips forward as I pushed further and further into her. With cars on both sides of us, I continued to ease my finger in and out, all the while our sexual interlude hidden from view.

As we approached the turn for the church, mother squeezed my arm with her hands as she started to orgasm. In a final indication, she clinched her legs together and pulled my hand toward her pussy. Turning into the church parking lot, mother quickly came to her senses, pushed my hand away, and pulled her dress back down. As she scooted over to the right, she began to look around to make sure that no one had seen us.

Pulling into a parking space, I stopped the car and looked at mother. With her face flushed red, she continued to breath heavily. We certainly could not get out at this point. Then mother pointed out the obvious. "We need to wait just a bit so that we can both calm down," she said as she pointed at my crotch. Pressing against my pants, my hard cock was straining to get out. I knew better than to ask mother to take care of me at this point. I turned the air conditioner on high, and we waited.

After about ten minutes, I stepped out and opened mother's door. Walking with mother's arm on mine, we approached the door of the dining hall of the church where the rest of the people were entering. Standing at the door was Reverend Roy Allison and his wife Mary, who were welcoming everyone. Having no children of their own, Reverend Allison and Mary were very active in every church activity. Very pretty and petite, Mary was a 5'2" brunette with shoulder length hair, a slim but not quite skinny figure, and perky breasts. She had always been a subject of my teenage fantasies. As mother and I approached, I saw a startled look on Rev. Allison's face. "Janet," he began, "I hardly recognized you. You look lovely tonight." Mrs. Allison likewise chimed in. "Yes Janet, this is an entirely distinctive look for you. I love your dress." I saw mother blush from the attention, but otherwise maintained her composure.

"Thank you, but I must give credit to Robbie for my fresh look. He suggested that I try something different for this dinner," mother responded, all the while drawing me closer to her. "I just wanted to make tonight special for him."

As other people were behind us, mother and I said we would talk with them later, and we walked to the table assigned to us. I pulled out mother's chair and sat beside her. We were one of the last people to arrive and the dinner began soon after. Reverend Allison made the customary congratulatory remarks and concluded with a prayer. The dinner progressed as one might expect, concluding with dessert and coffee for those that wanted it. Afterwards, Reverend Allison invited the attendees to stay and visit with one another.

As we mingled with the other attendees, I knew what else I wanted to conclude the evening. Slowly, deliberately, I led mother to the edge of the crowd before leaning in and whispering into her ear. "I want to show you something," I said. Mother looked into my eyes and responded. "And what would that be?" Her narrowed gaze betrayed her knowledge of what I wanted. Grasping her by the arm, I quietly led her to the hallway and to the stairs that were at the end.

As we walked up the stairs, mother angrily interjected, "what are you doing, young man? Are you thinking what I think you are thinking? If so, the answer is NO! We are in our own church, the church that my father founded. There is no way I am going to let you have your way with me here." Even with her protests, however, mother never stopped or made any effort to go down the stairs.

Reaching the second floor, I turned us to the right and went to the end of the hallway. On our left was a single door labeled "Comfort Room," an isolated room for use by anyone that might feel sick during church activities. I opened the door and led mother inside. Although small, it was large enough to hold a twin-sized bed.

Closing the door behind us and locking the knob, I led mother to the small bed against the wall. Mother continued her protests.

"Are you crazy?" she began. "Someone might find us here. And how are you going to explain that? We will be driven from the church and our town." I pulled mother close and kissed her fully on the lips, with mother still mumbling her protests as our lips met. Reaching down, I raised her skirt to her waist. She attempted to thwart my efforts, but my hand found her pussy before she could stop me. Once again, I found the hole in her pantyhose and quickly pushed my finger around her panties and into her warm, wet pussy.

"Robbie, stop this sinful behavior at once. We cannot do this here. Do you hear me?" I heard mother clearly, but I wasn't ready to comply. I slowly plunged my finger in and out of mother as my cock became harder and harder.

In a desperate tone, mother finally relented. "If you must be sinful, then we must hurry. We cannot be caught doing this wickedness here." With that said, she unbuckled my pants which then fell to the floor. With my free hand, I pulled my underwear down to my thighs, and I gently pushed mother back onto the bed.

Once on the bed, mother spread her legs and pulled her panties aside. I needed no further instructions. Laying on top of her, I slowly pushed my hard cock into mother's waiting pussy. At the same time, mother wrapped her legs around me and pulled me forward. In and out, I thrust my cock into mother's pussy over and over.

Mother began to respond as I worked my cock in and out of her. "You are such a wicked boy. You shouldn't be doing this to your mother. Oh Robbie, you feel so good in me. Go deeper in me, baby. That's it baby, push it deeper." With her whispering in my ear, I was ready to explode into mother within minutes. Sensing my coming orgasm, mother pulled my face to her neck and pulled me further forward with her legs. Soon, I felt the ecstasy of my pulsating cock as it shot streams of my cum into mother. As I made a final push forward, mother stifled her moan by placing her hand over her mouth. I continued to lay on top of mother as we calmed down from our session.

Suddenly, we both heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps coming down the hallway. We both froze. Before we could act, an unseen hand tried to turn the locked knob. I could feel mother's pounding heartbeat synchronized with my own. Discovery was just outside the door. Then, we heard a female voice.

"I checked this door earlier. I know I did. I wanted to make sure that we had a secret place. Wait here while I get the key. Don't go anywhere Tommy. I'll be back in a minute." It was the voice of Mary Allison, the wife of Rev. Allison.

A second voice answered her in a whisper. "I'll wait here. I can't wait to be inside you." It was the voice of Tommy Gilford, one of my high school classmates and a future student at the same college I was going to attend. We listened as Mary Allison's footsteps echoed down the hallway to the stairs.

We were trapped. Quietly, we got up and dressed. Regardless of the secret affair that we had just discovered, there was not a good explanation for why mother and I were in this room. Quickly, a plan came into my mind, and I whispered it to mother. Mother straightened her dress and crept to the door.

Standing to where I was behind the door when she opened it, I nodded to mother. Flinging it open, she quickly confronted Tommy. "What are you doing her, Tommy? Are you trying to peek in on me? Here I am trying to re-arrange my dress, and here you are trying to get a free peek. Is that it?"

Tommy quickly tried to rebut mother's accusations. "NO, MA'AM! I was just walking down the hall when you opened the door."

Mother continued her assault on poor Tommy. "Well then, why are you still here, you peeping Tom? GO!" And with those words, Tommy quickly walked down the hallway and down the stairs. Mother and I wasted no time in straightening out the bed and our own clothes. Mother walked ahead of me and down the stairs. I continued to the other end of the hallway and out to the main chapel where I could come in a separate way from mother. Within minutes, we had reunited in the dining hall with no one the wiser.

As the time was drawing near for goodbyes, mother and I headed for the door. Once again, Rev. Allison was there along with Mrs. Allison. Mother and I briefly glanced at one another, and without a change of expression acknowledged the two secrets that we both shared.

"Good night, Reverend and Mrs. Allison. Thank you for organizing the dinner," I said. Mother likewise thanked them. I could see that Mrs. Allison was anxious, perhaps because Tommy had told her of the confrontation with mother and she was afraid that mother had overheard their exchange. I could not help myself as I added fuel to the fire.

"Has anyone seen Tommy Gilford? I want to ask him when he is going to arrive at college." Instantly, I saw Mrs. Allison's face flush bright red just as mother subtly jabbed my side.

Rev. Allison responded, saying, "I have not seen him since the dinner. What about you, Mary?" With a dazed look, Mrs. Allison shook her head. "I haven't seen him either." She then changed the subject by complimenting mother again on her new dress. We chatted for a couple of more minutes before we walked to the car.

Even before we left the parking lot, mother and I were discussing the newly discovered affair between Mary Allison and Tommy Gilford. How long had it been going on? Had they been meeting secretly at the church? Where else could they have been meeting? That discussion eventually led to how close we had come to being discovered ourselves. We thanked God that the door was locked and that she did not have a key with her. We had come remarkably close but fortunately, it was behind us now.

Then mother spoke up. "I can also see now that you cannot control your urges. Now that you are going off to college, I am concerned that you might get some poor girl pregnant. I do not want you making the same mistake that I made. The only solution is that I need to continue our..." mother paused as she searched for the right word, "our sessions." It was a word that we used from then on to describe our trysts. "Hopefully then, I can keep you from an ultimate mistake. Don't you agree?"