Converting my Religious Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Outside the car?" I asked mother. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Robbie, right now. Make sure that the dome light does not come on."

Verifying that the dome light was still off, I opened the right door. As we were parked along the fence, no one could see us on the right side. As the second feature was getting close to the end, most of the cars had left. No cars were in the row in front of us, and the nearest car was several spots down from our left. As we exited, I left the car door open as additional cover.

It mattered little to mother if anyone saw us. Grasping her by the waist, I leaned her against the side of the car. It took little encouragement for my cock to be rock hard once again. Neither of us wanted any foreplay. As I pushed her up against the rear fender, mother wrapped her legs around my waist and placed my cock to her entrance. With my semen still fresh inside her, my cock slid deep inside her. Mother gasped as I buried the entire length of my shaft into her.

"OH, ROBBIE! That's it, baby. Mommie needs you to make her feel good. I need you to fuck your mommie." She rarely used the word "fuck", so her words were fuel to my fire. I wanted to fuck mother as much and for as long as I could.

But I was not going to be able to continue much longer as she continued to encourage me to fuck her. "Do you like fucking your mommie, honey? I love your big cock in me. That's it baby, keep fucking me. I want your baby seed inside me. Cum in me now! Robbie, I'M CUMMING." She pulled me tight to her with her legs and raked my back with her nails.

I couldn't hold out any longer. For the second time tonight, I felt my cum rush from my balls into mother's pulsating pussy. As my cum filled her pussy, I kept pounding away until my orgasm stopped. With my shrinking cock in her pussy, we stayed in our position for until we both noticed that the ending credits were on the screen. We quickly got back into the car. No one seemed to notice the fact that mother and I had just fucked each other at a public drive-in. As the cars were starting to leave, we dressed as swiftly as we could. I got behind the wheel, and we were one of the last to exit the lot.

As I drove mother to her motel room, she leaned against me and nuzzled her face into my neck. Once we arrived, we wasted no time in getting into bed. However, we were both spent and were asleep within minutes. We woke up just as the sun was coming through the shades of the room. Mother needed to get back home, but not before she rode me to another orgasm. She dropped me off at the dorm and continued home.

Several weeks later during one of our phone calls, I could tell that something was wrong with mother. As she spoke, the distinct tenor of depression was clear in her voice. I asked what was wrong.

At first, she dodged my questions, but she finally revealed what was upsetting her. "Remember what I told you about Mary Allison?" she asked as if we were speaking in code. I replied with a simple yes. "Well, it is happening again. Someone told me that she was again calling me a whore and reminding everyone of my becoming pregnant by your father." I heard a quiet sob in her voice, but before I could comfort her, she said, "and then I overheard her myself. I was passing by a room where she was with several women of the congregation. She pointed out my new look, saying that a tiger can't change its stripes. She called me a whore and said that she was sure I was sleeping around with other men in town. But worst of all, she called you my bastard son." She began to cry on the phone.

I turned to the wall so that I could keep our conversation private. "Mother," I replied, "you are not a whore. You are a loving mother. You and I know that she is covering up for what she thinks we might know about her." I continued talking with her, comforting her until she had calmed down.

Finally, I suggested, "mother, you are stronger and better than her. I say that we turn the tables on her starting today."

I heard silence on the other end for several seconds, then mother replied. "You are absolutely right. If she wants a war, let's give her a war." Over the course of 30 minutes, we devised a plan to take revenge on Mary Allison. Our conversation ended with a planned rendezvous once all the details were in place.

The time and place for mother's vengeance was almost a month later. On a Friday afternoon, I left the campus and headed downtown to one of the better hotels in the area. Arriving at the front desk, I obtained the key that was left for me by mother and went to our room, which was large enough for both the bed and a large, separate sitting area opposite the end of the bed. Once inside our room, I sat in a chair which was strategically placed just outside the initial view of anyone entering the room. Beside me on a small table was an 8X10 envelope, the contents of which I examined, nodded in approval, and then replaced. The scene was set.

Approximately an hour later, I heard the distinct sound of mother's voice as well as Mary Allison's just outside the door. Just as the key was being inserted, I could hear Mary congratulating mother on suggesting a shopping trip for the two of them.

As the door opened, mother was saying, "the pleasure is all mine. You have no idea how glad I am that you are here. Come in while I grab my purse." When they entered, I noticed that both were wearing dresses and high heels. Before Mary recognized that I was in the room, mother had turned and locked the deadbolt to the door.

Mary did not see me at first but stopped once she realized that I was sitting just in front of her. In a voice devoid of emotion, Mother said, "Mary, I think you know Robbie", she paused, "my bastard son."

Instantly, the color disappeared from Mary's face. She made no movement, no sound. She just stood there, terrified of what was coming next.

Mother walked over to the table beside me and picked up the envelope. Turning to her, mother said, "if you are wondering what we are doing here, let me show you."

She took the two steps to Mary and handed her the envelope. With quivering hands, Mary opened the envelope and pulled out four 8X10 photographs. She began to look through them one by one. While she examined the photographs, tears began to fall from her eyes. When she looked at the last one, she placed a hand to her mouth, lowered the photographs to her side, and allowed them to slip from her hands to the floor.

Mother casually strolled over and picked them up. While Mary stood quietly sobbing, mother shuffled them back in order and then went through each one by one. As she did, mother held up each for me to see.

"Let's see", mother began. "This one is of you and Tommy Gilford embracing beside your car just outside the church. Isn't that right, Mary?" Mary did not acknowledge. "And this one is you grabbing Tommy on his cock." Mother held it up for me to see. She looked at the next photograph. "Oh, I really like this one. You and Tommy are at a roadside park, and he has his cock in your mouth." She held up a clear photograph with Mary kneeling beside the car with Tommy pushing his cock deep inside her mouth. Both Tommy and Mary were clearly identifiable.

"But this one", mother continued, "is my favorite, at least of these that I have with me. You are inside your living room, and isn't that Tommy on top of you?" The viewpoint of the photo was through a window at the side of Mary's house. "That must have been when Reverend Allison was away at that church convention. You should really keep the shades drawn at your house."

Mary stood perfectly still and made no sound other than her quiet sobbing. Our original plan was just for us to confront her and demand that she publicly retract all that she had said. I had no idea that I was about to witness a level of anger and outright determination from mother that I had never experienced. Mother continued to look at Mary with no more compassion than one might show an invading insect. Had Mary known what was coming, she might have bolted for the door, but she remained frozen, possibly hoping to disappear into the background. Then, in a voice barely disguising her wrath, mother glared at Mary as she went in for the kill.

"You see Mary, when you call someone a whore, you better not be one yourself. All it takes is a private investigator with a camera, and a few hundred bucks. You are right" mother continued as she nodded her head slightly, "I got pregnant before I was married, but you have been fucking a teenage boy while you are married to the pastor of one of the largest churches in the area. True, you have your accusations that I am a whore, but I have a lot of photographs that absolutely proves you are. Can you imagine the scandal these photographs would create?"

Mary finally found her voice. "I promise that I will never say anything about you again. I promise with all my heart. I promise to God I won't!"

Mother shook her head. "Oh, no. It's too late for that." A deathly silence hung in the room. Confused about what was happening, I quizzically looked at mother. She was beginning to venture off-script. Where was she going?

"Then, what do you want?" Mary asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

"For the next several hours", mother began, "you are going to do exactly what we tell you to do. If you don't, I have stacks of these photographs that are going to appear all over our town. Do you understand me?"

With a frightened look in her eyes, Mary asked, "what are you going to make me do?"

Mother's responded with a cursory "whatever we want you to do. Right now, I own you."

Once again, the room was silent. Then, mother began. "Take off your clothes", she commanded.

"Wwwwhat?" Mary stammered. Mother's eyes narrowed as she repeated in a quiet, angry voice, "take off your clothes."

At first, Mary just stood there. Then mother sternly said, "NOW!" Mary began to unbutton the front of her dress. Mother watched momentarily, then grabbed a 35mm camera from the dresser that I had not previously noticed. Sitting on the bed, she snapped a couple of photographs. Mary froze and frantically asked, "what are you doing!"

"Just insurance, my dear," mother responded. "These photographs will never see the light of day if you do what we say. Now, get on with it." She motioned for Mary to continue.

One by one, Mary unbuttoned her dress down to her waist. Reaching the last one, she hesitated but then reluctantly unfastened the last one. Slipping her arms out of the sleeves, her dress fell to the floor. Crossing her arms over her breasts, Mary stood there in her bra, pantyhose, and panties as mother took a couple of more photos.

With a look of dejected resignation, Mary then reached behind herself to unclasp her bra, but before the bra fell away, she held it in place with her arms, almost as if to ask if that was enough. With no reprieve given, she dropped her arms and her bra likewise fell to the floor. Her breasts were smaller than mother's, with brown areolas. Frightened or not, her nipples protruded nicely as her breasts pressed outward. She then slowly bent from the waist to remove her pantyhose and pushed them down to the floor. Raising back up, she hooked her fingers into her panties and removed them as well. She stood up, allowing both of us to look her over. In my sitting position, I was just a few feet away and in a perfect spot to see every inch of her. Once again, she brought her arms up to cover her breasts. She made no effort to cover her pussy.

Although not particularly bushy, her brown pubic hair seemed to flow in the direction of her pussy lips, folding inward. Although slimmer than mother, she had an hourglass figure as well, with her hips accenting her body. All during this improvised strip show, my cock had been hardening as it pressed against my pants. I could not wait to see more.

Mother spoke up. "Now, turn slowly around." Mary again hesitated, but then began to turn. As she did her tear-dropped shaped ass came into view. It was better than I expected, and I felt my urges rising more and more. Once she had made a complete turn, she stopped. As an afterthought, she lowered her right hand to cover her pussy while trying to cover her breasts with her left. Mother continued to snap away with the camera.

Looking in my direction, mother said, "Robbie, stand up and take off your clothes." I stood up, but as I did, Mary blurted out, "I am not going to have sex with your son!" Mother quickly put her rebellion to rest.

"You will do whatever we tell you to do. Now, shut up." Mother motioned to me to continue, and soon, I was standing naked in front of both Mary and my mother.

"Mary, get on your knees in front of Robbie", mother demanded. Mary looked at mother, wavered for a moment, and then lowered herself in front of me on her knees. My cock was standing at an upward angle, fully engorged. "Now, suck his cock, whore", mother ordered.

Mary looked at mother briefly, then timidly reached for my cock. Lightly grasping my shaft, she slowly brought her head forward and opened her mouth. Just before she reached the tip with her mouth, mother snapped a couple of more times with the camera. Reacting to the sound of the camera shutter, Mary pulled back slightly. Mother was going to have none of that.

"I SAID, suck his cock, whore!" And with that, mother grabbed her head and pushed her head forward. My cock slid inside Mary's mouth within a second. She began to gag as my cock reached the back of her throat. She tried to back off, but mother had clenched her hair and was forcing her head back and forth. Mary had placed her hands on my stomach and was trying to push backward but mother made sure that my cock stayed inside her mouth. Even as she tried to push back away, she kept her lips perfectly around my cock and never opened her mouth. I could feel her tongue along the underside of my shaft and her lips moving up and down its entire length. I could feel my orgasm building. I felt Mary grasp my hips as she started sucking my cock without mother's direction. Pastor's wife or not, she knew how to suck a cock.

Mother released her hair and snapped more photos. Then, I could see mother quickly disrobing just behind Mary's sight. Watching as she stripped down, I could see that she was wearing her garter belt and hose again. Soon, mother was standing behind her only wearing her garter belt, host, bra, and panties. With a quick motion, she removed her panties, leaving only the garter belt, hose, and bra. She looked incredibly sexy. Approaching Mary from behind, she grabbed Mary by the hair again and leaned over into her ear.

"Don't you dare swallow any of his seed. I have a special place where you are going to put it with your mouth. Understood?" Mary nodded her head slightly to acknowledge mother's command. Mother stood back up and placed her hands on her hips, almost as if she was supervising Mary in her task.

With a nude Mary expertly sucking my cock and the sight of my scantily clad mother, I found myself unable to hold back any longer. An almost electric feeling began in my thighs and rushed upward to my balls. I felt my cock spasm over and over as wads of my cum shot into Mary's waiting mouth. Fighting back her gag reflex, Mary stopped with my cock midway in her mouth. I came over and over as I leaned my head back in ecstasy. I felt as if I had filled her entire mouth with my cum.

Seeing that I was finished, mother made Mary stand by pulling her up by her hair. "Come with me, whore, and don't you dare swallow anything", mother said. Still grasping her by the hair, mother dragged Mary to the bed, forcing Mary to walk slightly stooped. Mother sat at the edge of the bed and forced Mary to her knees just in front of mother. Mother spread her legs wide, and pulled Mary's hair back, forcing her to look up.

"Okay, whore, with your mouth and tongue, push my son's seed into me." Mother pulled her face forward into her pussy while simultaneously throwing her hose-covered legs over Mary's shoulders. As mother's actions were totally unexpected, I watched in amazement as Mary's face was smashed into mother's pussy. Mother looked down on Mary as one might look at a slave.

With her eyes closed, Mary attempted to use her tongue to push my cum into mother's hole. As she did, mother began to respond to the light touches of Mary's face on her clit and her tongue in her pussy. Mother began to gyrate her hips in rhythm with Mary's efforts. Perhaps as a taunt, perhaps in passion, mother began softly to speak to her.

"That's it, Mary. Push your tongue into me. Keep going. Push all his baby-making seed into me. You're a good, little whore, aren't you?" Mother motioned for me to grab the camera. I started taking shot after shot as Mary's face was pressed between mother's legs. This erotic scene was something that I was totally unprepared for, but I soon found myself getting hard once again.

Mother noticed my hardening cock and motioned for me to get behind Mary. I knew exactly what to do. With mother holding Mary's face to her pussy, I likewise pulled Mary into a standing position. Mother then lay back the bed. As her face was buried into mother's pussy, Mary was bent over at the waist. I forced her legs apart. Whether Mary objected, it was not apparent as she made no attempt to stop me.

Standing behind Mary with my hands on her waist, I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed. Little by little, I worked my cock into her pussy until the tip was firmly inside her. As her juices finally started flowing over my cock, I was able to push deeper and deeper into Mary until I was buried deep inside her. As I worked my cock back and forth, I could see mother's face begin to grimace as she was on the verge of cumming.

"Keep going, Mary. Don't stop. Lick my pussy, bitch." With her hands around mother's hips, I could see that Mary had begun to simply lick mother's clit as mother continued to hold her hair. With one hand, Mary reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheek to urge me forward.

Suddenly, mother arched her back and cried out. "YES, YES, YES. THAT'S IT. LICK MY PUSSY!!!" I could see her squeeze her thighs together around Mary's head and she pulled her head forward with all her strength. Collapsing on the bed, mother likewise released Mary's hair and her legs fell from her shoulders.

Meanwhile, I was continuing to fuck Mary from behind while her face was still planted at mother's pussy. After a minute, Mary pushed back from mother as she raised herself to her elbows. Nevertheless, I continued to fuck her, watching her ass jiggle as my thrusts pounded her. Then, I saw her shaking her head side to side, almost as if she was coming out of a trance.

"Please stop. I've learned my lesson. I won't ever talk about you again. I'll never tell anyone about today. Please, just let me go."

Mother would not give any quarter to her vanquished enemy. "Robbie's not finished yet, are you, my son?" I shook my head and said no. "See, you have some more fucking to do, you bitch. The only question is whether he shoots his seed in your in your pussy or your ass."

"Please, don't put it in my ass", Mary begged. "I'll keep doing what you want me to do."

"Okay, slut. Then, get up on this bed and spread your legs wide for my son." Once again, mother grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up and on the bed. Standing at the edge of the bed, I pulled her legs over the side an placed her legs over my shoulders. Sitting on her knees to one side, mother pushed Mary's arms down while I could clearly see her gaped pussy open before me. Once again, I eased my cock into her pussy. As I stood beside the bed, I shoved my cock in and out of her. I was closing on to my second orgasm when mother had another idea. Climbing on to Mary's chest, she sat with her pussy at Mary's face once again, her legs pinning down Mary's arms to prevent her from moving.