Converting my Religious Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I certainly did not want to stop having sex with mother, so I readily agreed. "I think that is best as well." Then, I mentioned something that I had been thinking about for some time. "You know mother, I have an idea. I was hoping that you might start wearing a garter belt and hose."

Mother wrinkled her eyebrows at that idea. "How do you know about a garter belt and hose? And why do you want me to wear something like that?" I thought for a moment that I was about to get a stern lecture.

"Well," I began, "just in case we have an opportunity like tonight. I hate having to get around your pantyhose." I waited for mother's response.

"I guess I could do that. Besides, I cannot keep buying pantyhose just so that you can insist on ripping them. Alright, I will order a set from a catalog, but don't think my buying something like that is your permission to start using me anytime you like. Agreed?"

I nodded my head, but inside I was picturing how sexy mother would look standing in front of me, her firm breasts held up by a skimpy bra and her legs adorned by hose attached to a garter belt. I visualized her red bush framed by the garter belt as it held up her hose. I instantly became hard again.

Apparently, mother was paying attention. "Again, Robbie?" she said as she looked at my crotch. "What am I going to do with you?" Without another word, she scooted close enough to me so that she could unzip my fly. Gently, she pulled out my hardened cock, stroked it a couple of times, and then leaned over. As I continued driving down the bypass, mother placed her mouth over my cock. I could see her head bobbing up and down as I felt her lips and tongue on my cock. Soon, she had taken in the entire length of my shaft. With her lips surrounding my shaft, mother was slowly and expertly sucking me off. Somehow, I was able to keep my focus on the road, but I was quickly approaching an orgasm.

"Mother, I am getting close," I said in an excited warning. However, mother made no effort to cease. Just as I stopped at a traffic light, I felt my balls jerking as I delivered a blast of cum into mother's mouth. Even after I started cumming, mother continued to bob up and down on my cock. The feeling was extraordinary. Just as she was beginning to lift her head, a car pulled next to us to our left. The sun was just below the horizon, but there was still plenty of light to see mother as she raised up. As a precaution, I held her head down and let her know about the intrusive car. Regardless, I felt her sucking up all my cum. Hovering just above the tip of my cock, she licked the remaining cum as it slid down my shaft. The light turned green, and we began moving again away from the car to our left. Mother sat back up, and I watched as mother placed her hand to her mouth and swallowed deeply.

Turning to me, mother said, "well, I could not let your suit have those stains on them. How would we explain that to the cleaners?" We both chuckled. Then, mother lovingly put my cock back into my pants and zipped them up. "There, I hope that holds you until we at least get to the house." We got to the house about 20 minutes later, and once in my room, I fell into a deep sleep.

My departure for college came just two weeks later. Mother drove me and my clothes to the campus located about two hours away. We had a marathon session the night before as mother wanted to make sure that I was fully satisfied before she left me. Even then, I wanted mother one more time. At my suggestion, we drove along a deserted road and found an abandoned homesite. Parking in the yard in front of the remnants of the house, mother and I quickly embraced. There was no pretense this time. Mother slid from behind the wheel and laid down on the front seat. Pulling up her skirt, I noticed that mother was wearing the garter belt that I had requested. However, she was wearing no panties. Apparently, she anticipated that we would be having one more session before she left me. I quickly removed my pants, and within moments, I was pushing my hard cock into mother's hungry pussy. Like two teenagers at a lover's lane, mother and I coupled with wild abandon. Hooking her legs around the back of mine, she continually pulled me into her in sequence with my own thrusts. I came into mother's pussy once more just as we heard a car drive slowly down the road. I hesitated for a moment and looked up over the seat. The car continued without stopping or even noticing our sexual escapades. Taking the appearance of a car as a sign, mother and I quickly pulled ourselves together and continued the journey to my college. We would stop one more time in the parking lot of a shopping mall near the college. Finding a mostly empty section far from the doors, mother climbed on top of me to completely drain me of my semen. Thirty minutes later, mother was accompanying me as I checked into the dorm.

Two weeks into the semester, I called mother from the communal phone bank at the dorm. I asked her if she was planning to come up anytime soon. Mother took the hint. She promised to pick me up that Friday night in front of the dorm at 6 p.m. We ended the conversation with the usual "love you, love you too."

As promised, mother appeared in her car in front of the dorm just before 6 p.m. on Friday. As I got in, I noticed that mother was wearing a blouse and form fitting pants, something that she had never done before. Her usual attire never included pants of any type, as she always wore dresses. Her blouse was snuggly fit to her chest, allowing her ample breasts to catch my eyes. Her blouse buttoned in front, but mother had kept the last button unfastened. Her breasts seemed on the verge of falling out. Her hair was once again professional done as well as her makeup. I had to comment.

"Wow, I have never seen you in slacks! Is my mother changing her life?" I quipped.

"I just thought I needed to catch up with the times. A girl can look good in pants just as well as a dress, right?" She looked at me for my approval, which I immediately gave.

"Of course, you look great." I paused for a moment and then asked the obvious. "So, where are you taking me?"

With a slight grin, mother said, "I thought that we might do something different to go along with my new wardrove. I have a motel room, but I was thinking about a drive-in movie. I really enjoyed our sessions in the car the other day." She continued to glance back and forth as she drove along. I knew that she was watching me as I continued to ogle her tits. "But first, let's grab a little dinner."

Within minutes, we were walking inside a diner close to campus. As we entered, I could not help but notice that several of the male patrons were glued to mother as she walked to our table at the back. After pulling out mother's chair, I sat down immediately to her right. We continued catching up on what had happened with each other since we were last together. Even after we ordered, I kept noticing the men casting subtle glances at our direction as thy tried to get a better look at this redhead goddess.

"You are certainly making an impression," I observed. "I think that every man in here is looking at you. And I have to say, you do look incredible."

"Thank you, kind sir. And I must say, I am flattered that my handsome date has noticed me," she responded.

We finished dinner and started towards the door. I intentional hung back at the table to allow mother to get ahead of me. I watched this gorgeous redhead walking through the restaurant, her perfect figure for all to see. Whether deliberate or not, mother strutted as if she was walking along a fashion runway, one foot just ahead of the other. Her gorgeous ass swayed side to side. Once again, every head turned, including more than one woman. We paid at the front and went out to the car to continue our date.

By the time that we arrived at the drive-in, the movie had started. Not surprisingly, mother took a space on the last row along the eight-foot-tall fence to our right. Two empty spaces sat beside us to the left, the fence to our right. We could not have hoped for any more privacy.

As a pretense, mother took the speaker from the stand, placed it in the window, and then turned towards me. For a moment we sat in silence lost in our private, internal desires. Simultaneously, we leaned into one another and embraced in a kiss. For quite a long while, we passionately kissed while exploring each other's body.

Without saying it, we both understood that we each wanted to take our time. Using my right hand, I stroked mother's leg as I pressed close to her. Running my hand up her leg, I caressed mother's ass as I slid my leg between her thighs. Mother likewise began to rub her firm breasts against my chest as she continued to kiss me deeply. Slowly, I leaned backwards, pulling mother on top of me. With my hard cock straining against my pants, mother straddled me and slid up and down the length of my cock, dry humping me as I lay on the front seat. With both of my hands now on her ass, I pressed upward to maintain contact with mother's covered pussy. The more I pushed up, the more mother pushed down.

I could feel mother's heartbeat pounding through her breasts as our mutual breathing continued to increase. I turned mother with her back to the seat and placed my hand underneath her blouse. Gently, I stroked her breast as we found our libidos rising further and further.

We continued to explore each other for some time before we took the night's journey to the next level. Mother pushed me on my back, sat up, and unhurriedly unbuttoned her blouse. I watched every movement of her hand as her blouse opened slowly to reveal her bra-covered tits. As she finished with the last button, she pulled her blouse from her slacks and tossed it into the back seat. Her full breasts pressed against an almost transparent bra, her nipples pushing against the silky material. Straightening up, she stared down at me before unbuttoning and removing my own shirt. After tossing it as well into the back seat, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. With a slight movement, she allowed her bra to slide off her arms into her hands. Once again, it was tossed into the back seat. She paused once again, allowing me to gaze upon the breasts that I so desperately wanted to grasp. Sliding my hands up her waist, I pressed my hands on her firm breasts. Mother gasped and leaned her head backwards as she again pressed down on my bulging cock.

I wanted so much to see more of mother. Leaving her breasts, my hands unbuckled her slacks and unzipped them. With her assistance, I removed her them over her ass and then completely off, leaving her in just her panties. She wasted no time in removing my own, likewise leaving my underwear on.

Once again, mother and I dry humped one another for several minutes before I raised us up and sat beside one another. Caressing her breasts, I could feel her protruding nipples in my fingers. She stared into my eyes as our breathing continued to rise once again. Removing my hand from her breast, she placed it on her panty covered pussy. Through the fabric, I could feel the outline of her pussy and the tell-tale bump of her clitoris. I continued to rub up and down her slit as she lightly stroked my cock through my underwear. As I raised up slightly, mother slid my underwear off and once again grabbed my cock. I needed no further encouragement. I pulled her panties off and pressed my hand on her red, bushy pussy.

Entering her with my finger, I pushed in and out of her moist, warm pussy. As our mutual excitement rose, mother once again pushed me down in the seat and straddled me again. She reached down and aimed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. As I pushed upward with my hips, mother slowly allowed my cock to enter her. At first, mother leaned on me with her hands on my chest as I forced my way further and further into her, but then she leaned down, pressing her breasts to my chest once again. Over and over, I slid my cock in and out of mother's tight pussy.

Although the temperature was in the 70s, our body heat had warmed the car to the point that we were covered in sweat. Nevertheless, the moisture only added to the sensuous atmosphere. I felt mother's sweat-covered stomach as she pressed it against mine, slipping and sliding as we continued our coupling. Likewise, the sweat from her breasts allowed her to glide up and down my chest. The sensation brought me closer and closer to orgasm as I felt my cock buried deep into mother.

I could not hold out any longer. "Mother, I need to cum in you!" I exclaimed. Mother quickly responded. "YES, ROBBIE, force your seed into me! I need you to spill your juices in me now!"

With my hands around mother's generous ass, I pressed upwards as my cock began to spew globs of my cum deep into mother. She likewise clamped down on my cock with her pussy as she began to orgasm. Over and over, my cock spewed generous amounts of semen deep into her. As my cock's spasms began to subside, I was content to lie there while mother came down from her own orgasm. Mother eventually collapsed on top of me as my seed ran out of her.

We must have laid there for 30 minutes or more. When we came to our senses, we noticed that the second feature film was beginning. Without attempting to cover up, mother and I sat up in the seat and noticed that the windows had completely fogged up. We both giggled at the realization of how passionately we had been with one another. As we lightly kissed one another, we continued to explore one another.

Almost as an afterthought, I rolled the window on the driver's side down slightly to allow more of a breeze to cool us. It was then that a car one row in front of us to our left opened its passenger door and its dome light came on. I noticed someone I knew exiting the car.

"Mother! Is that who I think it is?" I said excitedly.

Mother looked over her shoulder and out the window. There in the light of the car's overhead dome light was Mary Allison, the wife of Reverend Allison. She was grabbing her purse from the floorboard as she exited the car that we recognized as her own. There was no mistake that it was Mary Allison as her face was clearly illuminated. As she stood, we could see her straightening her dress before she closed the door and started walking towards the snack stand.

"What is she doing here?" mother whispered. Since the overhead light had not gone off yet, we also clearly recognized the face of Tommy Gilford.

"TOMMY GILFORD?" I whispered in return. "Can you believe they are here together? Here at this drive-in? What are the odds?"

"I can't believe they would risk being here together," mother said.

"Why not?", I countered. "They are two hours away from home. What's the chances that anyone would see them together?"

Suddenly, mother grinned slightly and quickly began to dress. "Mother, what's the rush? They can't see us, and they don't know we are here. We are perfectly safe." I argued.

"I'm thinking about having a little fun. Get dressed", she ordered.

"What are you talking about? We can't risk them knowing about us." I questioned.

Nevertheless, mother insisted. Once fully dressed and after making sure that the dome light was off, mother and I quietly exited the car on the passenger side. Stealing along the fence to our right, we walked several rows forward of our car before turning towards the snack stand. Mother led the way, a woman with a mission.

As we approached the snack stand, mother and I could see Mrs. Allison coming out of the restroom in the back of the stand. Mother made a beeline towards her. Mother reached her side just as Mrs. Allison was turning the corner towards her car. Mother pounced on her prey.

As she touched her on the shoulder, mother said, "Mary, how good to see you here. I was just saying to Robbie that I thought that was you."

As she turned toward mother, Mary's mouth betrayed her emotions by falling slightly open. Her red face only confirmed our suspicions. "Jjjjanet", she stuttered, "what are you doing here?"

"Oh, just watching a movie with my Robbie", mother said sweetly. "I came up to see him today, and you know something, I have never been to a drive-in. He was kind enough to bring me here." Twisting the dagger with the most innocent face, mother looked past her shoulder and said, "is Reverend Allison with you? I would like to talk with him about something."

As I watched Mary's face slowly sinking, she was barely able to speak. "Uhhhh, no. I was here on church business and wanted to see a movie. I just happened to see this place. I was just about to leave. Sorry I can't visit any longer."

As Mary turned to leave, mother fired a last arrow in her direction. She grabbed her arm, turned to me, and said, "Robbie, where is your manners? Walk Mrs. Allison to her car."

"OH, NO! That is quite alright. I'm just over there." She pointed in the exact opposite direction of where she and Tommy were parked. "I really need to run. Good night." With that she began to walk hurriedly in the direction in which she pointed.

We watched for a few moments before mother led me to the line for the snack bar. As we pretended to talk with one another, mother carefully but slyly watched Mary as she walked about 50 feet before turning left and disappeared behind a row of cars. Mother and I momentarily caught a glimpse of her as she angled to the rear of the lot. She could have only been going faster if she was running. Shortly thereafter, we watched as the taillights of her car were seen going swiftly out the exit. Having accomplished her mission, mother began to lead me back to the car.

As nonchalantly as I could, I looked at mother and asked, "Well, Miss Vendetta. Do you want to tell me why you wanted to make her squirm like that? Is there something that I need to know?"

Mother looked at me, then peered straight ahead as we continued to walk. I could tell that she was briefly lost in the past. Looking back at me, mother said, "I never told you this, but after I became pregnant with you, Mary was a classmate of mine who secretly condemned me for becoming pregnant out of wedlock." I saw her eyes narrow, and a scowl appear. "Mind you, never to my face, but word drifted back to me. My friends let me know that she was calling me a whore. She even concocted stories that I had been having sex with other boys in my class. That was a painful time for me. Although I have pretended otherwise since she is now the wife of Reverend Allison, I will always hate her for what she said about me." A single tear appeared and rolled down her cheek.

At the car, I opened the driver's door for mother, and after getting in, she scooted over to the passenger side. I got in beside her. We sat for several minutes before she spoke again. "Maybe she was right. Maybe I am a whore." Once again, I could tell that mother was wrestling not only with the past but also the present.

"Mother," I countered, "you are not a whore. You are a loving mother whose son worships every inch of you. But if what we are doing is causing you any pain, then let's stop." I was prepared to end our sessions right then.

Mother shook her head and wiped away another tear. "No, I am not about to give up what we have. I longed for someone that would make me feel the way you do. If that is wrong, then so be it. I will accept the consequences, be it in this world or the next." She then looked at me, leaned over, and kissed me as deeply as she ever had. Breaking our kiss, she whispered, "I don't care. I just want you. And the fact that you would end this for me makes me want you even more. Get your clothes off now. I need you inside me."

With those words, mother and I stripped ourselves and each other. Within a minute, we were both naked sitting in the front seat. I pulled mother close, but she broke the embrace. Whispering in my ear, she said, "It's too hot in the car. Let's get out." I was completely taken aback.