Converting my Religious Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are not done yet, bitch. Lick me some more." Mother began to ride Mary's face as she forced her pussy downward. Back and forth, mother rubbed her pussy in her face while I fucked her deeply. The movement of mother's ass as she forced Mary to lick her pussy was enough to send me over the edge again.

As I watched my cock split her pussy lips, I pushed as deep into Mary as I could. As my throbbing cock delivered a second load of cum into Mary, I saw mother likewise arch her back as she came as well. Neither mother nor I were quick to remove ourselves from Mary.

After several minutes, mother and I both stood and began to dress. Mary continued to lay naked, her legs hanging over the edge with my cum running out of her onto the bed. Either in exhaustion or in fear, she made no move to get up. Either way, we didn't care.

After we both dressed, mother grabbed her purse as well as the camera, saying "Stay here. We will be back in a bit. We are not done with you yet." While she spoke, mother gathered up Mary's clothes, folded them neatly, and placed them in a bag that mother had brought. "This is to ensure that you won't go anywhere. You can call for help, but there will be a lot of explaining on your part. I suggest that you quietly remain here." And with that, mother and I departed for a quick bite to eat. We returned within an hour.

Walking into the room, we saw Mary sitting on the bed, her legs pulled up to her face. When she looked up, I saw that her face was puffy from crying. Mother sat down to the side of Mary. I sat on the other. Mother pulled her hair back from her face and spoke tenderly with her. "You know, Mary, you brought this upon yourself. I am sure that next time you will think twice before calling someone a whore or her son a bastard." Gently, she stroked Mary's face as she spoke.

"Can I go now?" Mary quietly asked. Mother and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure", was mother's answer. Standing up, mother reached into her bag and brought out her neatly folded clothes. Handing them to Mary, she stepped back, allowing her to stand and begin dressing. Once completely dressed, Mary walked to the door and began to open it, but mother interrupted her departure. "You realize that we might require your presence again? Do you understand what I am saying?" Mother held up the photographs. With a downcast look, Mary briefly nodded, and walked out the door.

If Mary ever mentioned mother's name again in any derogatory sense, we never heard. In any event, we continued to hold onto the investigator's photographs, as well as those we took that day. Of course, we had another rendezvous with Mary, but that is another story for another time.

As for mother and me, we continued our sessions that semester and into the next. While I was in school, one of us would let the other know during our weekly phone calls that it was time for us to meet again. Mother always drove up to campus and picked me up. She always had a room nearby where I would spend the night with her. Sometimes, our sessions would be contained within her room, but we frequently would find our pleasures elsewhere. Of course, during spring and winter breaks, I would be at home finding many pleasures with mother, sometimes in very public places.

But again, those are stories for another time.

I graduated on time and moved back to my hometown. I quickly found work as a junior executive with a construction firm. Mother and I continued our sessions as we had for several years. As for church, I found myself missing Sunday service quite a bit, a habit that mother tried in vain to correct.

A year after I graduated, mother called asking me to come over that afternoon around 4 p.m. Arriving at her house, I walked through the front door and into the living room. There, sitting before me, was mother and a young, beautiful redhead woman. I was struck by how much she looked like mother. More than just the red hair, her facial features strongly resembled mother along with her shape. She was as close to a younger version of mother than I could have envisioned. I just stood there, while I tried to collect my thoughts.

Mother interrupted my trance. "Robbie, this is Dana. She is a new member of our church." I said hello and shook her hand. For the next hour and thirty minutes, the three of us sat and talked as if we were old friends. Dana told me that she had likewise just graduated and that she was working as a nurse at the local hospital. Both her mother and her father had recently passed away, and she had moved to our town as a new beginning. We talked about life. We talked about what we wanted to do in the future. All the while, mother was encouraging the conversation and prying details from both Dana and I for one another.

As Dana was saying goodbye, mother motioned for me to walk her to her car. Once outside, we continued to talk, ending finally with me asking her out. She said yes and we set a time and place. I walked back inside to find mother gleefully waiting.

"Can I pick them or what?" she began. "Is she not perfect?"

"Yes, she is," I responded. "I must say how remarkably similar you are to one another. Even your voices are alike." I tilted my head and squinted my eyes as if to drag some other unknown information from her.

Mother nodded knowingly and said, "yes, she is very much like me. Once I met her at church, it just all seemed to click. I knew that she was the one for you."

"Mother, I have to ask." I paused as I feared the answer. "Does this mean that you no longer wish to have our sessions?" I stared into her eyes to anticipate her answer.

"No, darling. Nothing of the sort. Dana is a good girl. Even more now that ever, I need to help you to control your urges. I do not want you to ruin your chances because you are too forward with her. She is perfect for you."

My next question had a plain answer, but I asked it anyway. "Then I have to ask why you are trying to play matchmaker with me?"

She sighed and said, "Rob, darling, it is one thing for us get together as we have been doing. It is certainly another for either of us to expect to be like this forever. If I am going to have any grandchildren, you must start a family. I have longed to have children at my feet again. Regardless of our relationship, you must be free to marry someone else."

I gently nodded, but a question had been floating in my mind for years that I had to ask. "Mother, you were never on birth control, were you?" Mother shook her head. "Then, with all the times that I...", I hesitated to say the words that came so naturally during passionate couplings, "came inside you, you never got pregnant."

With a look of resignation that I had seen once before when talked about my father, mother explained. "When you were born, it was a difficult birth, and complications arose. I began to bleed. For a while, I had lost a lot of blood and the doctor was working to save my life. After some time, he was able to stop the bleeding, but the damage was done. The next day, he gave me the bad news that I would never be able to have children again. That was devastating to me. I wanted more than one child, but now that power had been taken away from me." She turned and looked out of the window.

"I prayed almost daily to allow me more children. After we started our sessions, I secretly wished with all my heart that I would get pregnant. Every time that you came inside me, I prayed to God that he would allow me to get pregnant just one more time. I didn't care what the consequences would be. But it never happened."

I stepped up to her and placed my arms around her waist. "I guess I need to make a confession. I wanted to have children with you. For me, the idea that I might be making you pregnant just added to the sensation. All this time, I was trying to make you pregnant."

Mother turned to me and kissed me. "I guess that God knows best in these matters. In any event, take Dana out and let's see where that goes. I won't be jealous, I promise. Dana is the answer to my prayers."

Within weeks, my relationship with Dana blossomed. We were constant companions. By the end of the year, we were engaged, and the wedding was set for June. In any event, mother and I continued to get together for our sessions. Mother was right. Dana would not allow anything more than a kiss, so with mother's help, I was able to control my urges. We continued up to a week before the wedding, then mother temporarily stopped our sessions. In her words, she wanted plenty of sperm saved up to give her a grandchild. Mother's strategy worked since Dana was pregnant within a few weeks. The first child led to another and then another. Mother was the perfect grandmother to my children and mother-in-law to Dana. But still, I find time to get together for more sessions with her.

I snapped out of my memories as I pulled into mother's driveway. It was 9:00 a.m. and the church service started at 10:45. Mother always wanted to be early so that she could sit on the front row. Walking through the front door into the living room, I found mother sitting at her favorite chair, her bible in her hand as she prepared for Sunday worship. Her usual concentration on the holy scriptures prevented her from even noticing my entrance into her home. I could not help but notice that mother still retained her hourglass figure even at the age of 58. Although now streaked with some gray, her red hair still fell about her shoulders with the soft curls that I had loved for so many years. Even her breasts were as firm as they had always been, and I stood staring at them for several minutes. I finally stepped up to mother and touched her on the shoulder. She looked up and said, "you startled me, Rob. I guess I was deep into the scripture." She then closed her Bible and laid it to one side. "You are running late, so we have to make this quick."

Leading me by the hand, we walked to her bedroom. Pulling up her Sunday dress, she sat on the edge of the bed and raised her dress to her waist. Mother was wearing her usual garter belt and hose. With a slight grin, she eased her panties off and tossed them to one side. She spread her legs, allowing me to see every bit of the red, bushy pussy that I had entered so many times before. "Remember the first time that you fucked me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed just like this. Let's do it again just like we did before." I dropped my pants and watched as mother leaned forward to take my cock into her mouth. With her superb skill, I was hard as a rock within seconds. Laying back on the bed on her elbows, mother raised her legs to allow me, her son, the enter her pussy once again.